Dolled Up OC Reviews

Dolled Up OC View more information

Stacy E. Married on 06/06/2020

Amazing hair and makeup!

Heather at Dolled up OC is AMAZING!!! I have had the same girl do my hair for years, and she unfortunately was admitted in to the hospital the week of my wedding! Thankfully she is OK, but that theft me with no one to do my hair for my wedding. I already had Heather booked for my makeup, and she stepped up and did my hair as well. She did a amazing job! She was able to curl my very fine hair that does not hold a curl, and it actually stayed all through the night! My makeup was amazing and lasted all night as well. She is also just a blast to hang out with, which makes the process of getting ready for your big day a breeze. I will definitely use her again in the future!
  • Erica
    Erica T. Married on 07/27/2019

Beautiful 2.0

As I look back on our Wedding Day, the word I would use to describe the way I felt is: beautiful. And what's special about that word is, I also completely felt like myself. And this is all due to Heather. I met Heather for the first time when she did my make up for our Engagement Session. I was very nervous going to anyone as I have had my make up done before and never felt like myself. I have green eyes and people seem to have some pretty crazy ideas of how I should make them look. I knew I had to take a leap of faith with the Engagement Session and upcoming Wedding. Heather was recommended to me and I swear I fell in love from the first time she did my hair & make up! I actually wore my make up for the next two days on BOTH my Engagement Session & Wedding.
    Heather also has a great team. We were lucky enough that Heather brought Caitlyn with her on our Wedding Day. They made us all look so gorgeous and we received so many compliments!
    On top of Dolled Up OC's amazing talents, they are such great ladies! I swear you will want to keep them in your life forever. I DO! :)
  • Diane
    Diane Married on 04/27/2019

LOVED their work!

Heather was very quick to respond to my emails and made the hiring process super easy. The day of my wedding, Stephanie did our hair and Brittany did our makeup. They arrived on time and ready to go. They both did an amazing job on my maids, mother and MIL, and I especially loved how they did myself! Stephanie listened to what I wanted, and did a BEAUTIFUL job executing it. I hadn't gotten to have a trial with Brittany so I was a little nervous, but I couldn't have been happier with how it turned out. I have never felt prettier in my life thanks to these 2!
    Brittany Married on 05/12/2018
    I love Heather and Caitlyn! They're amazing at what they do, and they're just good people. I had seven girls that needed both hair and makeup, including myself, and not only was it done quickly, but it was FLAWLESS! They listen to exactly what you want, and make helpful suggestions when you're not 100% sure of what you want. I wish I had them to do my makeup every morning.
    Danielle Married on 11/05/2016
    Heather is the absolute BEST. Not only is she flexible and accommodating, she listens to what YOU want and then works accordingly. My bridesmaids and I both loved our make up as it was exactly what we all had envisioned. If there was a star rating, 1-5, I'd give her a 10!
    Tori Married on 10/08/2016
    Heather was the best. I couldn't have imagined a better make up artist for my wedding. She made me look flawless with the airbrushing while still keeping it very personalized. She asked me what I wanted an stuck with how I wanted myself to look, but better! I hands-down would recommend her to anyone!
    Amanda Married on 08/27/2016
    Heather from Dolled Up OC is amazing!! She did my makeup when I did a boudoir photo shoot 2 months before my wedding. She made me look exactly how I wanted to look for a sexy photo shoot. I did not have someone to do my makeup yet for my actual wedding and she was available! I felt so lucky! She came to the hotel we were getting ready at and did 7 out of my 8 bridesmaids makeup, my mom, and me! Her prices are super reasonable and include a lot (Lashes& airbrushing)! My wedding photos turned out incredible and we all looked FLAWLESS! If I ever need my make up done again I am going right back to her!! Highly recommend!!! She is an artist!
    Lita Married on 05/07/2016
    I absolutely loved my hair and makeup from my May 2016 wedding. I had a rather large wedding party as well as my mother, mother in law etc they were so accommodating to last minute changes and the best is we finished early. I couldn't have asked for a more responsible and professional team.