Doko Manor Reviews

Doko Manor 7
  • Kierra

Kierra Brown · Getting married on 05/01/2021

Wonderful place

A wonderful view and awesome customer service.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Jourdan Taylor · Married on 06/05/2019

Amazing staff

Ms. Johna was beyond helpful and was there for us through the whole process. It was everything we wanted and more. I will recommend Doko Manor to anyone and everyone who needs a gorgeous venue with an amazing staff.

Sent on 06/15/2019

Doko Manor's reply:

Glad I was able to be there for you. Please recommend us to family and friends. We would love to see you again anytime even if it's just to drop by and say hello.
  • Avery

Avery D. Ledwell · Married on 05/10/2019

Absolutely Amazing

The amount of support and professionalism that we got from Doko was just the best. Throughout the whole process they were understanding and helpful. The venue is inexpensive and the staff there are truly wonderful. I must recognize the hard work of Johna Sutton giving us exactly what we needed on our big day, I can’t thank her and the whole venue staff enough for what they have done. I would highly recommend Doko Manor to anyone wanting to have a wedding or any special event.

Sent on 05/31/2019

Doko Manor's reply:

Thank you so very much for your wonderful review of us. It was a pleasure working with you to make your day special. Hope to see you again in the future even if it's just to stop by and say hello.

Destiny berry · Married on 04/13/2019

Simply amazing!

It was everything we hoped for and more! EXCELLENT staff! We mostly worked with Johna and Steve, they were SUPER HELPFUL! I didnt Get the names of the other workers who were there the day of the wedding but they were AWESOME! I would Highly recommend Doko Manor to anyone getting married! It’s beautiful, staff is very helpful and friendly to say the least!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Doko Manor's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. We look forward to helping you again in the future. It was a pleasure working with you.

Ashleigh Brooker · Married on 12/14/2018

I highly recommend this venue

We recently used Doko Manor to host my parents 43rd anniversary party. This is the 3rd time using the venue since 2014 because we always have a an excellent experience with this venue. Johna, the manager, is an absolute jewel, and she did everything that she could to make sure that our event was a success.

One of the things that I appreciate most about this venue is its flexibility in allowing you to choose your own catering vendors. This helps you manage your cost and get food that you and your guests actually like. The staff the night of the event was very helpful, responsive, knowledgeable, and easy to work with. I would recommend Doko Manor to others without hesitation because it is truly a beautiful venue that is run by wonderful people.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Kelly · Married on 12/11/2018

Special Event

Beautiful Venue and Setting, Amazing Staff, and wonderful experience

Sent on 12/11/2018

Doko Manor's reply:

Kelly Thank you so much. It was a pleasure working with you,if i can do anything for you in the future please let me know.
    Johna Sutton

Cynthia Leitner · Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding Venue

Johna Sutton and staff were nice, friendly and saw to it that all was done as promised. Beautiful place to have a wedding. So many people commented on how beautiful the place is and all the amenities they offer.

Doko Manor's reply:

Thank you for your review. You were a lot of fun to work with. Remember to Keep your promise and come by to see us soon.

Valerie · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful Venue... wonderful staff

Our wedding was held November 3, 2018.
    We were very pleased with Doko Monor and the service provided.
    We considered other venues but Doko Manor was by far the best.
    The venue staff helped us every step of the way.
    The assistant manager Johna is a jewel.

Sent on 11/23/2018

Alisha · Married on 10/28/2018

Perfect Wedding

The staff at Doko Manor is wonderful! They are extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and professional. On the walk-through, everything was explained in great detail. All of their expectations were laid out up front. We did not have one issue during our entire wedding process. The venue itself is gorgeous, especially the outside pergola by the water. Everything is kept so clean! The bathrooms are spotless. There is ample parking. It’s the perfect venue. We dealt mostly with Johna and she is exceptional! She is very responsive to questions or concerns. We would definitely use them again!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Doko Manor's reply:

Thank you so much for your review of us, so happy you had a great experience. We look forward to working with again.
  • Telicia

Telicia Bonds · Married on 09/28/2018

Great place

The people are great and loving!! I would tell anyone to have an event here with them...

Sent on 11/17/2018

Doko Manor's reply:

Thank you so much for your review of us.

Shanya · Married on 09/08/2018

Wedding experience

They are awesome! Would recommend to any with any type of celebration!! They was quick with the responses and made sure that the day was great.

Doko Manor's reply:

Thank you for your review. We are very happy you had such a pleasant experience with us. Hope to see you again soon.

Diane Barfield · Married on 09/08/2018

Great value, service, and facility

Wonderful venue with accommodating personnel - made for stress filled day.
    Loved it!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Linda · Married on 08/04/2018

August 4, 2018

Great time was had by all that attended. The staff was extremely helpful from beginning to end. If you're looking for a very nice and beautiful space for your wedding then look no further than Doko Manor.

Sent on 11/23/2018

Cindy · Married on 03/16/2018

I would like to say that I was well taken care of by the manager Mr.steve and his assistant manager Johana for understanding and very cooperative with me through all of this. Thanks a lot for your making my wedding a loving memorable moments to share with others. Again thanks for all your help. I would recommend this place as a very beautiful and very clean spacious place for any event.

Sent on 03/18/2018

Doko Manor's reply:

Thank you. It was a pressure

Sandra Chastain · Married on 03/16/2018

Best place ever!

What an amazing place! But most of all the staff was absolutely the best a girl could ever ask for They are always there to land an extra hand. And fun to be around. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone .

Tashia · Married on 06/24/2017

I had the honor of assisting a bride with her reception set-up at this location. The staff were extremely helpful, supporting, accomodating and professional throughout the process. I would highly recommend thia location for any event.

Sent on 06/25/2017

Deanna · Married on 06/17/2017

Joana (I think I spelled that right) and her partner were amazing...they helped us out so much and were very understanding and supporting...they made sure every thing was prepared and in order for us and we greatly appreciate them so much

Sent on 07/18/2017

Toniea · Married on 04/08/2017

Not only is the venue beautiful but the staff there is excellent. I had several last minute changes and through it all they were ready and willing to accommodate. Johna particularly was wonderful, she was there the day of our wedding and she did an awesome job making sure everything ran smoothly. If I had to select a venue again, hands down it would be Doko Manor.

Sent on 04/16/2017
  • Nneka McDuffie and Kevis Washington

nneka · Married on 04/08/2017

Perfect Place!!!

This venue is absolutely amazing the staff is nothing short of perfect Lisa and Johana are extremely helpful, they’re passion for assisting other vendors is not something you find at most venues. I am so grateful I had the opportunity to work with you two. This venue is flawless for any Bride and Groom not only is the location beautiful but the staff makes it even more beautiful thanks Johana and Lisa.

Sent on 09/08/2019

K. · Married on 03/11/2017

This venue is by far THE BEST! It is a gorgeous place & has beautiful big rooms and halls. The management team Lisa & Johna are the two most professional & helpful people and will cater to any wish that you have to make your event special! My wedding here was a hit with my husband and I , and also a hit with each and every guest we had. The scenery is beautiful, the pond is beautiful, the whole place is just Beautiful! I will choose Doko Manor for every event in the future!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Charity · Married on 02/17/2017

This is the best event venue in Columbia...my sister had her wedding there this weekend and the staff was amazing and gave amazing service. I absolutely love this venue,

Sent on 06/25/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 01/13/2017

This venue is beautiful and the people who work there are amazing. Steve and Johna are excellent and super friendly. After looking around Columbia and not being satisfied with any wedding venues out here, we found Doko Manor on Wedding Wire. We immediately knew this was our venue. The thorough tour we received from Johna and the overwhelming support from Steve on recommendations and options for our venue made us so comfortable. They kept up with us and responded very quickly if we had any questions. On the day of the event, Johna went above and beyond with helping us prepare and make sure the day ran smoothly. If you're looking for an elegant venue where you can choose all of your own vendors to truly make it your day, this is the place for you : )

Sent on 01/26/2017

After searching for sooooo long, my fiancé and I have decided to select The Manor at Doko Meadows for our wedding reception and ceremony and couldn't be more thrilled about the wedding experience that awaits us here!! I met with Steve a few weeks ago as a final destination after weeks of venue shopping with no luck in finding "the one" when it came to the perfect venue for our wedding reception and ceremony. Steve was amazing-he was not only very clear about the terms and conditions of using this venue-but he also showed me that this venue would allow my fiancé and I to have more flexibility with the use of our own personal caterers, DJ etc. great value :)

Sent on 11/12/2015

Lisa · Married on 05/02/2015

I got married at Doko Manor in Blythewood. Very beautiful place to have a wedding and reception. Plenty of parking, attendants on site, all the table and chairs set up for us. We were able to use our own decorator, caterer, bartender and DJ. I would highly recommend this for a wedding or any special event.

Sent on 08/20/2015