Doctor D Events Reviews

14 | Mobile, AL

14 Reviews for Doctor D Events

Jamie · Married on 05/12/2018

Doctor D was our wedding DJ for the evening and he was very easy to work with! We had very specific requests through out our day and he handled them all flawlessly! He was also great at reading a crowd and knowing what to play next. I would highly recommend booking Doctor D for any and all events!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Doctor D Events's reply:

Thank you Jamie, we appreciate your support! You guys looked great out there and I hope to see you again.

Haley · event on 04/20/2018

Doctor D was an absolute joy to work with! Accommodating and personable, he could not have done a better job. 10/10 would recommend!!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Doctor D Events's reply:

You guys were Awesome!! Thank you for allowing us to serve you.

Emily · Married on 11/11/2017

Doctor D was the perfect Dj for our event!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Doctor D Events's reply:

Thank you Emily, you're party was the bomb!!

Morgan · Married on 10/29/2017

Doctor D was fantastic! Played a mix of music. A pleasure to work with!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Doctor D Events's reply:

Thank you Morgan, there's no words to express our gratitude. Your family made your wedding, we were honored to be a part of it. Thank you again.
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 10/07/2017

Doctor D was great to work with and very accommodating!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Doctor D Events's reply:

Thank you Zach, your wedding and family are very special. We worked through a hurricane and Tornadic water sprout together! You guys are Awesome!!!

Marlee · Married on 09/09/2017

We love loved Dr. D!! He helped our party to be so much fun and we were sad to see him go!! I will definitely be calling him for my next event!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Doctor D Events's reply:

Thank you Marlee, you are the hardest working client I have ever had. It's an honor to have worked with you. Thank you for your support!

Michelle · Married on 08/26/2017

I have had Doctor D handle the entertainment for numerous events over the years. From Birthday Parties, Graduation Parties, and Weddings, he has always exceeded my expectations and our guest rave about what a grate time they have had. I will use Doctor D Event again in the future!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Doctor D Events's reply:

Thank you and your family Michelle, you have been there from the beginning. Your support has always been vital. You will always have ours as well.

Robert · Married on 08/19/2017

Very professional and dependable

Sent on 10/10/2017

Doctor D Events's reply:

Thank you Robert, your family unity was a beautiful thing. To be a part of your wedding was very honorable.

Morgan · Married on 06/27/2017

Darondric and team were fantastic!! Very professional in set up and apperance. He was very easy to talk to throughout our planning and he kept our guests dancing all throughout the night! Such a pleasure working with him!

Sent on 11/06/2017

lacie · Married on 05/20/2017

Get ready for a great time! Dr. D catered to everyone's taste in music, even down to a 4 year old's request to sing Rudolph the red nosed reindeer. He is very friendly and lots of fun. We will recommend and use him again.

Sent on 05/21/2017

Doctor D Events's reply:

Thank you Lacie, you and your family have a very welcoming spirit. I loved every moment of your event.

Nonya · Married on 07/09/2011

He was very interactive and well dressed. he worked with my scedule and budget and didnt complain lol. He taught us all of the line dances and made a cd for my family of all our favorite songs. i didnt get the spa that day, but i've been to their shop and had them set up a spa day for me and my friends. I would recommend them very highly for any type event.

Sent on 03/23/2012

Jamie · Married on 04/05/2008

He did my ceremony and reception for a great price. He was very nice and funny. My entire family loved him old and young. He was well Dressed and their photographer gave me a really good deal. We Love you Doctor D!!!!

Sent on 12/08/2016
  • Jeana

Jeana Murray · Married on 08/17/2019

Nice music

We were very pleased with the music selection.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Crystal · Married on 10/12/2018

2.8
      1.0
      2.0
      3.0
      3.0

Not very happy

He is very easy to work with and very understanding, but the quality of service is very poor. Its been three months since our wedding, and I finally received our wedding video to sit back and watch what occurred during the ceremony. We provided a full list of songs that was to be played during the ceremony. Many of the songs were not played in the correct order, and some were not played at all. Many of the wedding party came out on a repeated song. The ceremony didn't flow properly due to the music. The only song that was on time was our entrance song, luckily. We used wireless mics during the ceremony, and they kept skipping in and out while we were saying our vows. Everyone, including the pastor, eventually stop using the mics and started to speak aloud. During our reception, we paid for a fog machine that produced very poorly. We didn't see any fog on the video or pictures, but we paid for it. I can barely remember seeing any fog during the actually reception and that was important to me. We also used his bar tending services. I, the bride, never received a drink at my own wedding, but who's the blame? I can say he is very understanding payment wise, but I expected more for my wedding day.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Doctor D Events's reply:

Hi Crystal, thank you for using our ceremony dj, reception dj, cigar bar and bartender services. I hope you and you sister are doing well. There's always 2 sides to any pancake, so there's 2 sides to this story. You had an outstanding outdoor wedding which doesn't allow fog to stay very long so it dissipates. The bartender was tending the bar and cigars, so the drinks would have been difficult to bring to your table( but could have been arranged if spoken). The ceremony was a double ceremony hence the reason i hired an extra Dj that was released the same day(due to the obvious). Your coordinator actually complimented us on how prompt we handled things. Nevertheless we thank you for the opportunity to serve you and your sister on a day that you both looked radiant and do apologize for your dissatisfaction.