DNA Entertainment Reviews

97 | Monterey, CA

97 Reviews for DNA Entertainment

1 User photo

Kayla · Married on 09/05/2015

I can't even begin to praise Evan for the fantastic job he did to ensure our reception had the ultimate entertainment. Not only did he play the best music, he had a great energy that kept the dance floor full... the entire time! In fact, many guests told us he was the best DJ they've heard at a wedding in years! My husband and I will be recommending Evan to our friends getting married in the future because of the memorable experience he provided for us. I truly feel our reception was a complete success because of him. Not to mention everything was executed perfectly, with no flaws. He was personable and friendly from the moment we met with him till the minute we said goodbye.

One thing I truly want to bring to highlight is the ease of the entire process, not only with Evan but this entire company. How I told the President of the company, the music we like and how he was able to pair us up with the perfect DJ, Evan. I had so many last minute requests that Evan accommodated. As well as, the convenience in the packet of song suggestions and the paperwork we completed for the events during the reception. Thank you for making this experience for us so seamless and unforgettable. You guys really have it down!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Kristine · Married on 07/16/2015

DNA Entertainment and our DJ Evan Parker were wonderful to work with. They were responsive and professional the whole way through. Evan did an amazing job of DJ'ing our wedding! We were so happy with how the music turned out - everything was perfectly cued, perfect volume and perfect flow. It was hands down the best DJ'ing we have experienced at a wedding! We got so many compliments on the music and how professional it was. The only music we had pre-chosen were our important songs and some pre-ceremony songs, and he did a great job of filling the dinner and cocktail hour with music that had a similar feel and was perfect for the ambience. For the dancing portion of the evening, we had been worried that our guests weren't really going to be too into dancing, but he kept everyone dancing the entire time because every song he put on was one of those "I HAVE to dance to this" kinds of songs. Our guests really had a great time! Evan was also great as the MC and with giving reminders to guests about making sure to take home a favor and some other things -He was professional and had great energy. Overall, we couldn't be happier with Evan and DNA Entertainment!

Sent on 08/05/2015
  • User4207592 · 2+ years ago

DNA made sure all the songs we wanted to play were played. They also made sure the things we did not want played. They did an amazing job!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Mark · Married on 06/20/2015

Darion did a great job on our special day at the Intercontinental Clement Monterey. He is super easy to work with and flexible innmany ways. Thanks to DNA entertainment for having Darion available on that day and for having him one of their best DJs. We will definitely recommend DNA to our friends who needs a dj on any occasions.??

Sent on 07/06/2015

We are so happy that we chose DNA Entertainment and Darion as our DJ for our wedding. Everyone keeps raving about what a good time they had and how great the music was. There were people on the dance floor that we never expected to be dancing.

Sent on 06/27/2015
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 05/30/2015

We were lucky enough to work with DJ Evan Parker for our Aptos wedding, and could not be happier! Evan was energetic, and kept people dancing ALL night. He worked in songs that we asked for, took requests, and fed off of what was working to keep people dancing. We could not have asked for a better DJ. Thank you so much Evan!!

Sent on 06/13/2015

Alyssa · Married on 01/01/2015

Evan Parker was our DJ for the wedding. He did a great job as an MC and kept people on the dance floor all night. I was impressed with his professionalism and passion for music. He also stayed on top of the planning process while I had a million other things going on. Thank you!

Sent on 01/08/2015

Jenna · Married on 11/22/2014

Darion was the best of the best! His excitement and energy level kept our wedding guests dancing the night away! He was easy to work with and was the best choice for our wedding day! Thank you Darion!

Sent on 12/01/2014

Lisa · Married on 10/25/2014

We LOVE DNA Entertainment. My husband and I were fortunate to have Darion as the DJ for our wedding, and we also hired him for our rehearsal dinner. Darion is a true professional and also SO fun. One of our main goals for our wedding was that all of our guests dance and EVERYONE danced.

Darion made sure everything was perfect, from the rehearsal dinner music, to setting up a projector and screen in the carriage house at Holman Ranch so we could play a slideshow after our rehearsal dinner. On the day of our wedding, all of the sound and music was fantastic. Everyone danced their faces off and was sad when the night was over.

We would hire DNA and Darion again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/11/2014

Mary · Married on 10/18/2014

We had Jason as our DJ and couldn't be happier. He had amazing energy, had a good flow to everything, and most importantly, he listened to everything we wanted and customized his set to our requests.

Very professional. I would definitely use DNA for any future events.

Sent on 10/26/2014

Karen · Married on 10/10/2014

Mario is Such a fun DJ. Great presentation, fun, classy and a true artist. Had every song in play and timed each song beautifully. Highly recommend DNA Entertainment.

Sent on 10/25/2014

Briana · Married on 10/05/2014

I cannot say enough good things about DNA Entertainment, and more specifically about our DJ, Mario. Because of him, our wedding day flowed perfectly, was stress-free and most importantly...was FUN! His attitude, personality and genuine desire to make us happy made for a very enjoyable experience. Not only does Mario have a great attitude, he is extremely talented at what he does! He has extensive music knowledge and makes great suggestions, which is extremely helpful. He understands exactly how a wedding should flow and makes sure that things go smoothly, all the while having a great time with guests and making sure the party is a hit! I wish I lived in the area just so I could hire DNA and Mario for another event! I highly recommend this vendor and make sure you request DJ Mario if you want to have a fantastic wedding or party! Thank you so much, Mario and DNA!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Jenifer · Married on 10/04/2014

I cannot say enough good things about DNA Entertainment, and more specifically about our DJ, Anthony. Our day was absolutely perfect! We were a little worried having never met him prior to the day before, but he listened to what we wanted and made it happen. The dance floor was full the entire night! Because of him, our wedding day flowed perfectly, was stress-free and most importantly...was FUN for us and our guests! He even helped my sister coordinate her surprise toast (which she rapped). If we lived locally we would most definitely hire Anthony for another event in the future! Thank you so much, Anthony and DNA!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Denise · Married on 09/28/2014

DJ Mario rocked our wedding day. In a word....AMAZING. Ask for DJ Mario by name. He was amazing and interacted with our guests and our kids and made the day absolutely the best I've ever seen!!!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Vanessa · Married on 09/20/2014

AWESOME! Mario really got the crowd going. All my guests have asked who this DJ was because he was amazing! The dance floor was full the whole night. 2 thumbs WAY UP for Mario!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Debra · Married on 09/06/2014

We had a great wedding and reception, with a good part of the success due to Evan!
    He was perfect for our needs. A professional, with an ability to adapt to our family's needs.
    We asked for a low key DJ and he was perfect.
    He also did a great job providing sound for a remote ceremony.
    For the reception, his music and timing made the event!!

The company has very fair pricing and is very responsive!!

Sent on 09/22/2014
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 08/31/2014

We had the pleasure of having Jason as our DJ! He was excellent! He played exactly what we were looking for, kept the evening moving along, and made sure to ask permission when some guests wanted to "borrow the microphone" at inappropriate times! He listened to what I was looking for and was perfect for both the ceremony and reception!

Sent on 09/03/2014

We had Jason O'Neil for out wedding and he was everything we could have ever wanted in a dj and more! We had him from 4pm-2am and he knew just how to keep our guests out on the dance floor. He had to do music on the beach for reception, music in our reception hall and then move to our after party room and they was never a dull moment! He was truly amazing! I even changed a few songs the day before the wedding and he was so nice about it and had everything ready the day of. He also made sure people knew what events were happening and that people signed our guest book! We would recommend him to everyone looking for a DJ...this is the man to get!! :) Thank you so much Jason for making our wedding events all go smoothly and keep people dancing!!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Stephanie · Married on 07/13/2014

DJ Darion was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!! We have received so many compliments on how great the music was! I don't think there was a single point at that night where the dance floor was not packed! Everyone said they had a blast, and we THANK Darion for his role in creating such a GREAT atmosphere and memory for us!!

Sent on 08/08/2014

Leigh A. · Married on 06/14/2014

Mario was the best DJ ever, the entire wedding went without a hitch and he had everyone even my two grandmas dancing on the floor!! Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/27/2014

Stephanie · Married on 06/14/2014

Wonderful DJ service! Colin was my DJ and he did an amazing job! Very professional and played everything I requested!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Christy · Married on 10/19/2013

We hired John Gregoria to DJ our wedding recently in Carmel at a private estate and couldn't have been more pleased. We actually had plans to meet with a different DJ to interview but while at Chic Events confirming our rentals for the wedding, Anthony asked if our DJ was in place and I informed him I was actually on my way to meet with one...He mentioned they have a DJ'ing company as well and asked for a few minutes to tell me about it...I figured I may as well while I was in town....They seemed great and provided me with a lot of helpful information...I then met with the other DJ and knew immediately that we would hire DNA. John was presented with a bit of a disappointing restriction and challenge during the walk-through of the location of our wedding by being informed that he couldn't bring in his DJ speakers but I was confident it would all work out. The day of the wedding came and with a few minor adjustments the music was absolutely perfect. We started out by having a pre-ceremony as guest were arriving and the tone of the music was so perfect and then late into the evening John rocked it...everyone was dancing, having such an awesome time. At one point both my husband and I looked over at John and he was full on "clubbing" it, making sure all songs mixed together just absolutely perfect. Awesome job! I'm so happy and thankful that Anthony approached me about their dj'ing services....Job well done!!!

Sent on 11/01/2013

John was our DJ and he did an AMAZING job. He met with us to finalize our guest list, which helped us get to know him, but, most importantly, it allowed him to customize our music so all of our guests had a BLAST. I can't recommend him enough.
    Chic did a fabulous job. They elegantly draped the room,added beautiful uplighting, brought the chiavari chairs & chargers, all of which made the room elegant and classy.
    Thank you so much for making us, my family, and, of course, our guests so happy!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Ryann · Married on 09/28/2013

BEST WEDDING DJ EVER!!! we paid for 6 hours of music and my guests paid him to stay an extra half hour they were having such an amazing time! our DJ Anthony did a great job listening to exactly what i wanted, the music was perfect at every spot of the wedding!

Sent on 11/06/2013
  • Rona

Rona · Married on 07/07/2013

Evan Parker from DNA entertainment was an awesome DJ and MC for my wedding at the Perry House. He took the time out of his schedule to chat with me prior to the wedding to go over the little details for our big day. He pretty much nailed it, from the ceremony, reception, and dancing. He was very professional with email responses, phone conversations, to the day of the wedding. I actually allowed him to choose several songs for parts of the reception and they were excellent! Not only was he professional, he was extremely fun, played all of our "must play" songs, and kept the party going until the very end.

DNA entertainment as a company was also great. It's extremely convenient that they also have a rental company, Chic Event rentals. It made the wedding planning process more convenient. They pretty much responded to my DJ service inquiry within hours of me sending it. I'd recommend DNA entertainment to any of my friends and family who wants to have a DJ who knows how to make weddings a fun, memorable experience.

Sent on 07/31/2013