D'Masti Catering Inc Reviews

5 | Blue Island, IL

5 Reviews for D'Masti Catering Inc

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 08/18/2018

If I could give more than 5 stars I would! As soon as I found out our venue had D'masti Catering as a vendor I knew my wedding would be everything I dreamed of and more!! Everyone from D'masti Catering is amazing! I cannot express how happy I am with how our wedding turned out and it all thanks to Kathy and her team! Huge shout out to Elliott for one of the best meals we've ever had and for going above and beyond at the end of the night! We would like to thank Gal and her waitstaff for making sure we had everything we needed and for helping my family load up our cars with the decor from the reception. I would highly recommend using D'masti Catering!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Barbara · Married on 08/18/2018

D'Masti Caterers created a beautiful
    reception for my daughter's wedding. that truly exceeded our expectations. The food was delicious, service impeccable, wait staff went above and beyond meeting all our needs and wants. Kathy was extremely accommodating delivering all our requests with such graciousness. Highly recommend D'Masti's to make your event outstandingly memorable!!!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Laura · Married on 12/15/2012

The owners of D'Masti Catering were helpful and flexible with providing a delicous menu for my themed wedding reception. The staff provided excellent service, while maintaining friendly attitudes with a great deal of professionalism. The servers went out of their way to help me with my decorations. These individuals helped ease my stress, so I could really enjoy my reception with my friends and family. I would recommend D'Masti Catering to anyone!

Sent on 01/14/2013

Virginia · Married on 07/28/2012

The service and catering provided by D'Masti Catering Inc. was wonderful! We wanted to keep the venue itself and the vendors for the event in our neighborhood as so many of our guests were visiting from out of town; and we are so glad we did! We so much enjoyed working with both Dan and Cathy; and we have told so many friends and neighbors about our experience. This was the "one and only" wedding that we will host; and we are so happy that we chose D'Masti. All of questions were answered, all of our requests were accepted. The rooms looked lovely, the servers were very gracious and accomodating; and the meal - divine!

Sent on 10/25/2012

Jovan · Married on 08/20/2011

They were the first and only caterer willing to work with our tiny budget. Dan, the owner, met with us personally, offered tips on how to do what we wanted for our budget and provided a great meal. All of our guests loved the food & asked for more! What else can you ask for! They made sure we were served first & we actually were able to eat. I would work with them again and again.

Sent on 09/13/2011