D'Lights Cakes and Desserts Reviews

198 | Toa Alta, PR

198 Reviews for D'Lights Cakes and Desserts

• Kristen

Kristen · Married on 07/31/2020

Working with Diana was terrific from start to finish. She responded quickly to all my emails and most importantly - the cake tasted WONDERFUL! Everyone said the cake tasted the better than any other wedding cake they tasted before - it was really moist and looked exactly like the picture I gave her.

Sent on 01/19/2014
  • Leandra

Leandra Branch · Married on 02/15/2020

Excellent Wedding Cake

Diana did an incredible job with our wedding cake. We wanted a simple three tier buttercream with flowers and it turned out so lovely. The amaretto flavor was such a hit with all of our guests! So moist and delicious. Diana was a pleasure to work with - she was accommodating, sweet, and flexible and even came to us for our cake tasting. I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 02/20/2020
  • Belisa

Belisa Fernández Portalatín · Married on 01/18/2020

Boda Belisa y Milton

Muy satisfecha con el servicio. La recomiendo.

Sent on 02/04/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Ramos · Married on 01/03/2020

Best Cake Ever

I am so glad we hired Diana! She was helpful and met with us in San Juan for a cake tasting. Her cakes are delicious. We also hired her to make other desserts for our wedding and they were amazing! Everything was setup when we got to the wedding so we never got to say thank you in person but thank you Diana! Everything was amazing.

Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 11/07/2019

Our cake vision come true!

Diana is amazing! She brought our cake vision to life, we have not stopped hearing compliments about how beautiful our cake was. The cake was also super delicious and we could not have been happier!

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Suhayl

Suhayl · Married on 07/08/2019

I loved D'Lights Cakes and Desserts!!

I'm so happy that I went with D'Lights Cakes and Desserts as my cake vendor! My wedding cake was gorgeous and it was delicious. it was perfect for the event and my only regret is not having saved some to eat the next day! My attendees, however, loved it. I'd recommend D'Lights Cakes and Desserts to anyone who loves good cake and a passionate baker.

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Xiomi

Xiomi · Married on 04/14/2019

Exactly what I wanted

Found her in Wedding Wire plus was recommended from wedding planner and other people. Since we were planning from afar, was unable to do tasting. I wanted something pretty specific (half the design was for me, other half for the groom with a Sat Wars theme) and she delivered with a Home Run! She executed it to perfection and honestly cried when I saw it. Guests kept saying how tasty it was and people still talk about it. 100% recommended!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Christie Bermudez · Married on 03/30/2019

Responsive Vendor... Delicious Cake!

Diana is a very professional and super responsive person. I sent a price request to her and other vendors at the same time, she was the first to respond to my email with cake proposal in less than 24 hours. I was looking for responsive vendors since I was planning my wedding in less than three months. I read her reviews, and I decided to go with her. On the wedding day, she delivered the cake with plenty time. My florist left flowers for her to decor the cake, I wanted the cake flowers to match my decor. I was very happy when I saw my wedding cake. It was exactly the way I wanted....and the taste.... WOW... It was the best wedding cake I have ever had. We had a 3 tier cake with 2 tier being amaretto and one guava. Both flavors were delicious, but the guava flavor was everyone's favorite. The cake was moist with an amazing buttercream icing. All my guest commented on how delicious the cake was, even asking for more pieces. My mother liked it so much that she asked me to order a guava tier for her next birthday (She lives in Puerto Rico). Diana, thank you so much for your service. It won't be the last time that I order a cake!

Sent on 04/26/2019
  • danielle

danielle · Married on 03/22/2019

Amazing & Delicious!!

We had just a wedding cake but hmmmmmmm it was so good! Definitely would recommend!!

Sent on 04/22/2019
  • Ty

Ty · Married on 02/23/2019

Ty’s and patrick’s Wedding

Thank you Diana for the amazing wedding cake and all the desserts that you made for us! It was beyond our dreams.. the taste the design , everything was just perfect and on point!!!! We could feel you made it with love and that’s what we were looking for!!! You made our wedding perfect thanks to your talent and love! Now each time we come to Puerto Rico we gonna ask you to make some brownies and cookies and little cakes for us ! Because that’s what gonna remind us our amazing wedding forever ! We are a family now!! We love you all the much!!❤️❤️💕💋💋😍😍🥰🥰😘😘
    Patrick and Ty💋

Sent on 03/03/2019
  • Syl & Jay

sylvia · Married on 02/02/2019

Wedding Cake

The cake was exactly what I wanted. Great taste, great price, & great service! I had absolutely no issues with this vendor and we never even met! Everything was handled online, since it was a destination wedding.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Betsy · Married on 02/02/2019

Excellent and Delicious!

Working with Diana was such a treat - always responsive and cordial! We met up with her at La Concha for a tasting of four different flavors and all of them were delicious! We ended up choosing the coconut/guava and vanilla/vanilla for our wedding cake. We also ordered a bunch of different Puerto Rican desserts for our guests for our dessert bar. Our guests couldn't stop talking about the cake and all the desserts. One of the other thing that really drove me to Diana was her story. She left corporate America to pursue her passion in baking. Anyone who leaves a comfort job and takes a risk to follow their dreams ... is someone who I want on my team. Thank you Diana for being part of our amazing day!

Sent on 01/24/2020

Teresa Aimee Torres · Married on 01/19/2019

Wedding Cake

We loved our wedding cake! And every guest loved it too!!! Great taste, flavor and an amazing buttercream frosting!

Sent on 01/22/2019
  • Jessamine

Jessamine · Married on 12/09/2018

Delicious D'lights!

Diana is a beautiful person. We had decided to have a 1 tier for us and cupcakes for our wedding for the guests. We had our tasting in La Concha and San Juan which is a beautiful location. Her cupcakes are amazing! The amaretto was my favorite and her coconut gauva is to die for. She does beautiful, meticulous work and my cupcakes and cake were delicious. My guests kept telling me how amazing our cake table was, she truly exceeded herself and her creative nature made this wedding tradition magical.

Sent on 01/13/2019
  • Z

Zory Malpica · Married on 12/08/2018

D’Ligths Cakes and Desserts

D’Ligths Cakes and Desserts Owner Diana is a professional. I gave you a challenge and you accepted it. Cake tasting was awesome. The day of the wedding the cake was delivered with ample time. It was beautiful and it tasted delicious. All my guest and Resort staff were raving as to the uniqueness of the cake and how good it tasted. Thank you Diana for making my dream cake. You are absolutely the greatest wedding cake maker in Puerto Rico.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Giovanni · Married on 08/18/2018

We are from MN and flew to Puerto Rico for our destination wedding so not being able to taste anything before hand was very nerve wrecking. With that being said, WOW!!!! We ordered a cupcake tower and it was amazing and everyone at our wedding loved them. Diana was very responsive with our questions and helping us along the way. I would recommend Diana in a heartbeat for anyone looking for a professional and great tasting cakes/cupcakes!! Thank you for making our day that much more perfect with your cake!!!

Sent on 08/23/2018
  • O

Olga · Married on 08/11/2018

Absolutely Amazing! If you want a cake that taste as great as it looks you need to go here.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Monica · Married on 08/04/2018

Diana was fantastic! I had my destination wedding on August 4th 2018. I was not able to do a cake tasting, but I reached out to Diana if she was able to have my mom try her cakes since my mother was going to be in San Juan a few months before. Then hurricane Maria hit witch ended up rescheduling my mom trip. when I explained this she did not hesitate to rescedule the cake tasting. She went out of her way to drop it off at the hotel for mother to try it. It was so selfless and patient that I would have ordered her cake for that alone. My wedding was so minuscule to what everyone in the island was going through that I could not believe how sweet and accommodating Diana was. I ordered the Amaretto(PR) cake with frosting. It was delicious! Better than I hoped. I picked it because that was what my mom thought tasted the best and most reviews talked about it. So glad I did. everyone spoke about it and my dad stole my sister piece for seconds. I had extra so I gave her another piece. It looked absolutely beautiful. I sent pictures and she executed it perfectly!

Sent on 08/25/2018
  • Lakia

Lakia · Married on 06/16/2018

I'm not sure where to begin! I reached out to Diane right before Maria for our wedding cake for a destination wedding at the Oceano. Diane was very responsive and willing to answer any questions. I sent her a picture of our dream cake and she took care of the rest!
    Our cake was delivered to our venue which was one less thing we had to worry about on our big day. The guest were ranting and raving about how delicious it was all night. We couldn't be happier with her professionalism and quality of work. Our cake was an exactly replica of the picture I sent. Thanks! You made our day

Sent on 06/21/2018
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 05/26/2018

Most delicious wedding cake ever and designed exactly what we were looking for. Look forward to trying the top on our anniversary next year, if we make it that long without eating it first! :)

Sent on 06/03/2018

jannette · Married on 05/11/2018

Our cake was beautiful and deliscious!!!! Diana was wonderful to work with from the moment I contacted her. We had a 3 tier wedding cake and a dessert bar! My cake was a traditional Puerto Rican amaretto cake, chosen by the groom during our cake tasting! (All her flavors were deliscious!!) my guest loved both the cake and dessert bar! I’m looking forward to hopefully being able to travel back to PR in a year and ordering another one for our 1st Anniversary! Thank you Diana!!

Sent on 05/19/2018

Venessa · Married on 04/02/2018

Diana is the best!

Diana is such a sweet woman who is so easy to talk to and very accommodating. I had a destination wedding and was able to easily set up a date to meet with her for the cake tasting. The cake was amazing!!! She also made so many desserts for the wedding. The guests loved them so much I didn’t even have a chance to try any! Thank you Diana!!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Ariane · Married on 03/24/2018

I am so happy we hired D'Lights Cakes for our beautiful wedding on 3/24/18! Working with Diana was truly a pleasure. We decided to get a traditional Amaretto flavored wedding cake and OH MY GOSH was it good. Honestly, who ever eats the cake at a wedding? Usually everyone is too drunk or full or distracted to care about the cake. NOT TRUE for this one! Looking around the venue after the wedding all you saw was cake plates scraped clean! Everyone kept commenting how deliciously moist and flavorful the cake was. Diana was nice enough to also provide a chocolate cupcake for my mother-in-law who is allergic to nuts, at no cost. She is also super responsive and came at a great price! Would highly recommend.

Sent on 04/12/2018
  • F

Fernando · Married on 02/17/2018

Cake was exactly what we wanted and all the guests enjoyed the cake. We loved our cake and recommend Diana.

Sent on 02/24/2018

Heather · Married on 01/25/2018

Very professional, cake was beautiful and tasted mmmmmmm good. Thank you very much for helping make our dream wedding come true.

Sent on 01/30/2018