12 Reviews for DK Wedding Designs

Assembly (1)
Consultations (1)
Printing (1)
Shipping (1)

I was BEYOND happy with my wedding invitations by Doreen! Doreen is a dream to work with. She is kind, patient, and very professional. From the start, she worked hard to make sure that I was happy with each step leading to the final product. She listened carefully to all of my ideas, sent me samples, and made adjustments until my vision was met. I absolutely LOVED the way my invitations turned out- they are beautiful, and she created them in an extremely timely manner so I could send my invitations out according to my timeline! We received so many compliments from our family and friends when they received their invitations. If you are looking for quality invitations or any other paper goods for your wedding day or special event, I highly recommend DK Wedding Designs!!!

Photo for DK Wedding Designs Review - Obsessed with the lace detail! So unique & beautiful!
Profile Picture Amy, 7/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Doreen did our wedding invitations for our June 1 wedding and they were stunning!!!!! Working with Doreen was easy, she was flexible, had variety and great ideas. She was responsive and an absolute pleasure to work with. We've gotten tons of compliments about how gorgeous our invitations were and how different they are than anyone has seen. I highly recommend using Doreen! - K&N

Profile Picture Kim, 6/1/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Consultations, Printing, Shipping, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards

Doreen was amazing to work with! She was quick to respond and flexible as needed. My wedding invitations came out so beautiful I ended up having her make my place cards as well! People still talk about how pretty my invites were! I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Catherine, 12/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

working with Doreen was a pleasure. She was so great and responded quickly! Always willing to help however needed.
Her work was beautiful and pricing was the best out there that i found.
She did my wedding invitations and just recently the envelopes for my thank yous.

Profile Picture Sara, 11/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Thank you for designing us the most exquisite wedding invitations!! They were everything I ever imagined! You were a dream to work with! Very professional, accommodating & extremely talented! Truly would recommend you to any future bride and groom! Exceptional work! I look forward to ordering custom invitations from you in the future! Thank you so much Doreen! :)

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

From start to finish, Doreen has been an absolute pleasure to work with! She took the time to talk to me about what I envisioned for my perfect invitations, and completely delivered everything I wanted, and more! She kept me updated throughout the process, and is super sweet to work with! She also made my seating cards for me (kind of in a rush - I requested them last minute!) - and those came out beautiful as well. I would never consider going to anyone else for future invitations I may need, and have recommended Doreen to everyone and anyone who is getting married!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

DK Wedding Designs did my wedding invites, seating cards and ceremony cards. They all came out absolutely beautiful and stunning. I am such a picky person and she worked with me until we came up with my favorite designs. It was affordable and I received tons of complements.

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Absolutely amazing!! Doreen is incredible to work with. Her attention to detail and professionalism was so refreshing. I had the most beautiful wedding invitations! I referred my friend to her who was getting married after me and she used her also and was just as happy. If you need invitations for any event (my aunt even used her for communion invites) look no further.

Profile Picture Gina, 6/25/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Doreen was amazing! As we all know wedding planning can become a bit overwhelming. Doreen definately made the invitation process easy by providing many choices from layouts, colors, fonts, accessories and wording too!
Beautiful work! We received so many compliments on our invitations!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We loved our invitations from DK Wedding Designs. She was so detail oriented and the quality of her work was amazing. We have recommended her for other brides to used. Beautiful work!

Profile Picture desiree, 9/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We absolutely loved our wedding invitations!! They came out perfect and exceeded my exceeded my expectations! I would highly recommend using DK Wedding Designs to create your unique invitations!! Thank you so much again!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Doreen was a delight and my favorite vendor to work with. I cannot say enough good things. She created my bridal shower and wedding invites. The quality of the invites were extremely quality. I am a self proclaimed "hard to please diva" and my invites were amazing and exceeding my wildest expectations! I received so many compliments on them. Do yourself a favor and hire DK Wedding Design, you will not be dissapointed.

Profile Picture Anita, 6/1/14, 1 Review