DJJB Reviews

5 | Biloxi, MS

5 Reviews for DJJB

Kathy Hardy · Married on 11/18/2017

Friendly and professional

JB was so easy to work with. Always listened to our requests and stayed professional throughout the entire process.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Nina · Married on 10/22/2016

We booked DJ JB for our wedding and reception, and we feel like he did a fantastic job! He is easy to talk to and paid attention to the details that we wanted for the occasion. The ceremony went great, and the reception was the fun, party environment that we had hope it to be. I would definitely recommend DJ JB to anyone I know as a DJ for any event!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Nina · Married on 10/22/2015

DJ JB is an awesome guy. He was very patient when we were getting our music lists together and very professional! He got to our venue early to set up and played all the song we asked him to.
    He brought all of his own equipment even lights! We needed music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception.

My favorite part was the look in my husbands face when I serenaded him with a karaoke rendition of Etta James' At Last.

You won't be disappointed with DJ JB. He's the best!!

Thanks again JB. You rock!!!

Nina L.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Ginger · Married on 05/04/2015

We could not have had a better experience. DJJB accommodated all our ridiculous and obscure song requests. All of the wedding music was on point with no delays. He was flexible with the date and time, and set up early to make sure everything was perfect. He's friendly, reliable, and affordable. We highly recommend his services.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Renee Parker · Married on 03/12/2012

Amazing DJ!

I used Jeremy at my wedding and it was absolutely perfect. He took in consideration everything I wanted and it was a perfect day! I also work in the ER and our doctors hire him every year for our Christmas party. We always have a fun time with Jeremy. He is very professional and plays exactly what you want!!

Sent on 06/13/2019