1995 Popps Ferry Rd 1046I, Biloxi, MS 39532 Map · Phone number

img0205

5 Reviews for DJJB

Kathy Hardy · Married on 11/18/2017

Friendly and professional

JB was so easy to work with. Always listened to our requests and stayed professional throughout the entire process.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Nina · Married on 10/22/2016

We booked DJ JB for our wedding and reception, and we feel like he did a fantastic job! He is easy to talk to and paid attention to the details that we wanted for the occasion. The ceremony went great, and the reception was the fun, party environment that we had hope it to be. I would definitely recommend DJ JB to anyone I know as a DJ for any event!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Nina · Married on 10/22/2015

DJ JB is an awesome guy. He was very patient when we were getting our music lists together and very professional! He got to our venue early to set up and played all the song we asked him to.
    He brought all of his own equipment even lights! We needed music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception.

My favorite part was the look in my husbands face when I serenaded him with a karaoke rendition of Etta James' At Last.

You won't be disappointed with DJ JB. He's the best!!

Thanks again JB. You rock!!!

Nina L.

Sent on 11/17/2016

DJJB FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 782.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 150.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 1995 Popps Ferry Rd 1046I Biloxi, 39532 See on map