DJ Zati Reviews

54 | North Andover, MA

54 Reviews for DJ Zati

Victoria · Married on 10/14/2016

Super nice guy, very responsive to song requests throughout the night, and takes credit card!!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Paula · Married on 09/17/2016

3.5

Brad is always very busy, because he is so great, so make sure you ensure a meeting to go over all details a few weeks ahead. He has the templates, you just fill in the answers! He will make the party go on all night long! His equipment, sound, professional demeanor and willingness to help you make your day extra special are just a few reasons to choose him.

Sent on 11/07/2016
  • Gillian

Gillian · Married on 10/20/2018

3.0

Great DJ - Kept the party going

Although leading up to our Wedding it was a bit difficult to get in touch, DJ Zati is a great DJ and took our event very seriously. He arrived on time, checked in to let us know he was at the venue and provided support for both our ceremony and reception. We appreciated his expertise and dedication towards our special day! It was a very fun party and everyone enjoyed themselves immensely. Thank you!

Sent on 11/14/2018

3.5

Brad did a great job with the uplighting and custom monogram for our wedding. The coordination and the communication before the wedding seemed adequate; I just feel like when it came to our wedding day I think he got confused and did forget some of the things we talked about when it came to the music we wanted to be played during the dancing hours at the reception. I don't know if it was because we were running 15 minutes behind schedule or what but I think that is where I hoped it would have been better. My sister was not planning on doing a speech, but she was called to do one anyway -- as well as my husband's sister. Then again our whole day was little things that we didn't expect to happen, happened.

The introductions and the song choices we did were great; no issues there. As far as pricing, Brad is also very reasonable and willing to work with your budget. I would just suggest making sure you have several meetings on the phone a few times before your wedding to make sure all your expectations are met.

Brad was courteous and seemed like he had things in control as far as timing. My event may have been a bit too unpredictable.

Sent on 06/07/2015

DJ Zati 's reply:

I always try to do my best as far as the planning and music selection goes. As a professional dj sometimes you have to change up the music if the guests are not responding and dancing. I played 75% of the music that your requested me to play. As for the speeches, I did send the wedding info sheet to review one last time several days before your wedding which mentioned your Maid of Honor to have a speech. If that was not going to happen I didn't know otherwise because no one told me. When I approached the Maid of Honor after the introductions to have a speech she directed me to another woman across the room. I approached her and asked her if she wanted to say a few words. She responded "Sure, I can say a few words". It didn't seem like it was an issue at that time. If she didn't want to she didn't have to I was just trying to be thoughtful as I didn't want to leave anyone out. I do appreciate your business and thank you for your feedback.