DJ Your Way With Chris Reviews

190 | Trenton, NJ

190 Reviews for DJ Your Way With Chris

Kathleen · Married on 07/15/2017

DJ Chris is awesome-he was the most accommodating when he helped me pull off the best surprise toast for the bride and groom with my original written rap! We danced all night long-it was the perfect blend of music...I had to be pulled off the dance floor! Thank you Chris for all of your help with my rap and the best night on the dance floor!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Katherine · Married on 07/07/2017

I had the most amazing night and Chris was such a big part of that! He played every song I wanted and knew how to keep the dance floor going. Even as the bride, I didn't leave the dance floor for the last two hours! Thank you so much to Chris for making my night so memorable! Chris always made sure I got what I wanted, was super flexible, very speedy with responses, and always had so much energy, even over the phone.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Ashley · Married on 06/24/2017

DJ Chris gave us an amazing party! He met with us multiple times before the wedding and listened to every request we asked of him. He kept everyone dancing from the second we entered the reception until the very last song. He coordinated the ceremony, organized our bridal party, and made sure everyone walked in on time. He organized the speeches and toasts during the evening and overall, went above and beyond anything we ever expected from a DJ. We couldn't be more thankful for the night that DJ Chris gave us and would choose him every time!! The day went off without a hitch, which had a lot to do with the amazing job DJ Chris did for us!

Sent on 06/26/2017

lyndsey · Married on 06/17/2017

Chris is these absolute best dj I have came across. I highly recommend Chris

Sent on 07/03/2017

Erika · Married on 06/16/2017

We can't say enough wonderful things about Chris! From beginning to end, he was a dream to work with. He was professional, always listened to our input and very easy to access. He managed to seamlessly blend everything that we wanted with things that we didn't even know we wanted. He was never intrusive or corny, but kept the energy up the whole time. He kept the party going the entire night and our guests are still raving about him weeks later! We highly, highly recommend Chris to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Stephanie · Married on 06/02/2017

Chris did a PHENOMENAL job at our wedding!!!!!! He had nearly everyone dancing!!! We didn't even have time to eat cake-
    every song was better than the last and we just couldn't pull ourselves away from the dance floor. Everyone is raving about the music and the energy. We are so happy and thankful that everything went absolutely perfectly. Chris was wonderful from the very beginning and always just an email or phone call away. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Ben · Married on 05/27/2017

Chris is awesome!!! He invited us over to go through the playlist song by song, giving us his input on each. In the days leading up to the wedding, he stayed in touch to make sure everything was planned to perfection. The result? Best wedding ever!!! I literally had 50+ people come up to me afterwards to rave about the music. If you wasn't the music to rock at your event...Chris is your guy!!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Cathy · Married on 05/20/2017

My daughter and son-in-law live out of town and had no opportunity to meet any DJ's or see them in action. Instead, they phone interviewed about 5 different DJ's and their gut told them Chris was the guy! They were right--he was unbelievably accommodating and just as responsive and equally nice. He had EVERYONE up on the dance floor ALL night including the groom's 80 year old grandmother. Everyone is still talking about how great he was! Thanks, Chris! Hoping my middle daughter doesn't go the band route for her wedding--we want you again! :)

Sent on 05/24/2017

Lou · Married on 05/20/2017

Chris was amazing as our DJ. He had people up and dancing the entire wedding, which was our number one priority. He came in HOT with a Hava Nagila to Shout! transition and kept things bumping from there til the very end. Highly, highly recommended!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Korie · Married on 04/29/2017

DJ chris was awesome for my wedding everyone had a great time! He kept my dance floor packed all night!! Deff would recommend him. Thankyou Chris!!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Christina · Married on 04/22/2017

Chris was amazing to work with! We couldn't of asked for a better DJ for our wedding. The dance floor was packed the whole night!

Sent on 05/14/2017

Carly · Married on 03/03/2017

He's awesome!! I wish I could get married again to my now husband just so we could have him
    play again at our wedding!!!! He knows exactly what to play!!!!!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Sharon · Married on 02/18/2017

Chris was absolutely amazing! He had rave reviews from every single one of our guests and had the whole wedding dancing the entire time. He was prompt from the beginning to end and extremely organized. He was helpful and on point at every minute. It was nice to not worry about the DJ on such a big day and event. We highly recommend Chris for any event and especially for your wedding!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Courtney · Married on 01/14/2017

Chris Matthews made our wedding. From initially reaching out to him to the hours before our wedding, he provided nothing but exceptional
    service. Our engagement was over a year and he was responsive during the entire time. He always went the extra mile with phone calls, emails, or Skype sessions going over the playlist, names of our huge bridal party, and every other little detail. He made our bridal party and family all feel special. He helped guide us through everything from songs and emceeing (for the bouquet toss, garter, parent dances, etc.) to ensuring that everything was exactly as we wanted (name pronunciations, pacing of the reception, microphones during the ceremony, he left no stone unturned). Our guests, young and old, loved the mix of music from popular oldies to actually current Top 40 (2017) songs as well as our favorite 90's jams. Also, you really cannot beat the price and considering how much value he brought- we 100% recommend Chris Matthews.

Sent on 02/09/2017

Lauren · Married on 01/07/2017

I cannot thank Chris enough for everything he did to help us have the wedding of our dreams! We were adamant about wanting our wedding to be a nonstop dance party, which is exactly what we got. Chris was responsive, knowledgable, and awesome throughout the entire planning process. From the moment we met Chris, we knew he was a great person and trusted that he'd be a great DJ (which is absolutely is). During our wedding, he was attentive and fed off the crowd on the dance floor. There was never a lull in the music and the energy was always high. I got several compliments after our wedding about how awesome our DJ was, how the music catered to both the young and older demographics represented at our wedding, which is a tough feat for anyone. Again, we thank Chris for being instrumental in helping us pull of the biggest dance party of our lives!

Sent on 01/31/2017

Lora · Married on 12/31/2016

Chris truly made our wedding amazing! We couldn't have asked for anything more

Sent on 01/02/2017

Katie · Married on 12/10/2016

If you are looking for a DJ that is professional, fun and entertaining, look no further. Chris Matthews is all of the above and more. We chose Chris for our wedding after we had attended another wedding that he had DJ'd for. His music selection, timing, pace and expertise in this area of entertainment are undeniably fantastic. We would highly recommend Chris for all your DJing needs!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Emily · Married on 10/29/2016

From the moment we met Chris, we could tell he was the DJ for us. He was super enthusiastic and even accommodated our schedule by FaceTiming with us late in the evening so we could get to know him. Chris provided the music for our cocktail hour and reception at the Bonnet Island Estate. He worked with us to incorporate all of the songs we knew we wanted to hear and was able to build off of our songs to ensure our dance floor was packed all night long. All of our guests were dancing non stop and we received so many compliments both during and after the wedding about what a fun time they had. We would absolutely recommend DJ Chris to anyone looking for a wedding DJ. He was a pleasure to work with and truly made our wedding night a blast.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Chelsea · Married on 10/28/2016

Definitely recommended! Very positive, friendly, and fun.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Jessi · Married on 10/15/2016

Chris was the best! He had everyone on the dance floor the entire night. He listened to us and did every thing we needed (even our weird music requests!) he helped us when we were unsure of certain parts of the wedding, and was always quick with replies. He kept the whole night moving so smoothly and really kept it going strong. There wasn't a minute that the dance floor wasn't packed and it's all because of him! We HIGHLY reccomend him to everyone!!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Anna · Married on 10/08/2016

The first time I saw DJ Chris was at my friend's wedding at Hamilton Manor and right there I felt like I found my perfect DJ. He was very energetic, profesional, looked great and kept everyone on the dance floor the whole time!
    He did not disappoint on my wedding! I will be using Chris for all of my future events!

Sent on 10/14/2016

allyson · Married on 10/08/2016

Chris gave great advice on how to organize our wedding to keep the party going. We took it and our wedding was a huge success. The dancing started early and lasted all night. The music mixes he played were perfect. They were a great mix of all the hits that every age could enjoy. Most of our guests stayed until the very end which we believe was a sign of a great party. Chris was a wonderful DJ all around.

Sent on 11/19/2016

Brenna · Married on 10/03/2016

Chris was awesome! He really made our small reception feel like a big fun party! Chris was nice enough to let us choose most of the music at our ceremony, reception, and cocktail hour. A lot of our planning was from a distance, and Chris was happy to accommodate us. Chris was super energetic and a very nice guy! Even Kuma and Nanook, our canine ring bearers, liked him! Chris is also very affordable, but you're still getting the best DJ around. He even took requests at from some of my guests. The songs Chris chose were also super fun and got our reception off their feet. Here's a big thank you to Chris from the Welman-Korsunsky family!

Sent on 10/17/2016
  • Trisha

Trisha · Married on 10/01/2016

Chris is fantastic! I'm still getting wedding guests talking to me about how awesome he was. All your guests will be up and dancing at every moment. My husband and I met with Chris with very little idea of what we were looking for music wise. He was able to play some music samples and add some suggestions and everything was perfect.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Ashley · Married on 09/24/2016

If you are looking for an awesome DJ that doesn't distract from the wedding with props, sound effects, or insane lighting, and simply just chooses the right music for the right crowd, Chris Mathews is your guy!! Awesome from start to finish and everywhere in between. No one sat down all night!!!

Sent on 10/09/2016