DJ West Reviews

112 | Virginia Beach, VA

112 Reviews for DJ West

Danyell · Married on 10/22/2016

DJ west was my dj for my birthday party and it was so awesome. I'm so grateful for him allowing me to have a wonderful time. He did so much more then what I expected and just blew all of us away. Thanks again.

DJ West's reply:

Your birthday party was so much fun. 25 is a important age and i am glad you were able to celebrate it in style with your friends and family. Thanks for allowing me to dj your big day!

Kirsten · Married on 10/16/2016

DJ West was the DJ for my wedding! Being the bride you have a ton to worry about for the wedding day. I can honestly say, I did not have to worry if DJ West was going to do a great job. He was very professional and made complete sure that I had the music I wanted. He was able to do my ceremony music and reception. During and after the wedding, I had guests ask for his number and complimented how much fun they had with the DJ and MC. I can not express enough how they contributed to my perfect wedding day! DJ West was so easy to talk too and was available when I needed him to be at the venue for rehearsal and everything. If you choose to use DJ West, you will not be disappointed. I would give him more stars if I could!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Danielle · Married on 10/15/2016

DJ West and his team made our wedding day so amazing!! Working with DJ West and his wife was a pleasure. We really appreciated their patience and willingness to make sure every detail was perfect for our big day. I loved how easy it was to access our account and manage all of our songs and requests along the way. Our friends and family had such a great time dancing the night away! Thank you DJ West Entertainment!!

Sent on 11/22/2017

julius · Married on 10/09/2016

DJ West is hands down the best DJ I've had the pleasure of having at my events. I've been to numerous events he's DJ'd and have always enjoyed myself. When I hired his services for my Holiday Party he was early and ready to go before everyone walked in the door. He's flexible in every situation, fun, keeps the party going, and certainly a professional entrepreneur. I'd certainly recommend his services for every event and look forward to using his services for future events.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Rachel · Married on 10/08/2016

DJ West was absolutely amazing! My now husband and I had a rough time planning our wedding due to a hurricane. We changed our venue last minute, but DJ West was completely flexible and so reassuring that everything would be perfect and it was!! He even offered to help find us a new venue. Our processional song was completely out of the ordinary and I was so worried he wouldn't be able to find it due to not being able to meet up because of the rain; but he had it ready to go no problem at all! Our guest's could not stop raving about how great he was! He really helped make our night amazing beyond belief. He took so much stress off my shoulders from the moment he introduced himself. Very professional and confident the whole night. Not a single complaint about anything!!

Kat · Married on 10/01/2016

Absolutely wonderful! Not only was the music on our wedding day great, but throughout the whole planning process he was always available for questions and advice. We had some opinions in music, but left some songs up to him to fill (including the bridal entrance) and I'm glad I did, because I couldn't have picked better music myself!

DJ West's reply:

I cant wait to see your wedding pictures! You two are a beautiful couple!

Leah · Married on 08/27/2016

Honestly, Dj West was so amazing! He had pretty much all of our wedding guests on the dance floor. He took out the time to meet with me and my husband several times prior to the wedding. I would highly recommend him! Also he was extremely affordable!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Andrew · Married on 08/06/2016

Works with exactly what you want out of your wedding.

Sent on 11/13/2016

Kristen · Married on 08/06/2016

DJ was the perfect choice for our August 2016 wedding!! We had him MC our reception and he was upbeat and energetic the whole night! He was extremely accommodating to not only our taste of music, but of each of our guests as well. He even got out on the dance floor to dance with us!

Sent on 12/02/2016

DJ West's reply:

Kirsten, you and Cullen's wedding was beautiful from start to finish. It was such a gorgious day and you two were glowing as a couple. You had such a fun bridal party and your family truly knew how to get down. I am so glad you two got to have the wedding of your dreams. Thank you for the kind words. :)

Kari · Married on 07/23/2016

I highly recommend DJ West for your event or party! He was professional and took time with us to know what kinds of songs we wanted played and offered helpful sugestions. Not only that but he was on time, quick to respond to any of our questions or needs, and did a wonderful job transitioning between the different aspects of our reception.

Sent on 06/06/2017

LAVELLE · Married on 07/17/2016

DJ West was exceptional from the start. He called us immediately the same day and even worked around my schedule since I live 3 hours away to have a face to face meet and greet convenient for us.
    He really listened to what we had to say and exactly how we wanted our wedding and reception music to be played. He was also our announcer and even came on the dance floor to show us the latest dance moves. Thanks A lot DJ West.

Sent on 08/03/2016

Stephanie · Married on 05/22/2016

DJ West was the exact DJ we were looking for. We loved him and his energy! He also has a great set up.

DJ West's reply:

Your wedding was one of the most memorable weddings I have done this year. I loved your family and being able to accomodate all of their requests, making your reception dance amazing. You also had some of the most beautiful pictures from your ceremony and reception! Thanks for allowing me to be apart of your big day.

-Dj West

Garrison · Married on 05/21/2016

Overall does a great job getting to know you as a couple, and plans accordingly to what you really want out of your DJ. Super fun and would recommend him to anybody!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Garrison,
    It was a blast to serve you and Jennifer! Your reception was so beautifully put together dispite the rain and I am glad that you guys had a blast! You and Jennifer are such a stunning couple. :)

Ashley · Married on 05/14/2016

He did an awesome job! Very easy to work with and very professional! Would definitely rehire :)

Sent on 01/21/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 04/30/2016

Around October of 2015 I used thumbtack and DJ West was one of the quickest responses I've ever gotten, and he was so accommodating during the few months of planning that followed afterwards. We even realized at short notice we needed a MC and he was able to find an assistant in no time at all. DJ West is professional, punctual, and an active listener - something a couple in the midst of wedding planning chaos needs. Hands down he was the easiest vendor I've worked with and I do not recommend him enough. 10 out of 10 would use again.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Courtney · Married on 04/23/2016

DJ West made planning our reception easy. He was easy to work with, great communication all the way up to the wedding date, and was even available via text message!

As for the reception, DJ West was great! He took all of our requests and had some great advice to make the party go smoothly. We would recommend DJ West to everyone!

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/10/2016

Excellent service, communication and professionalism. My husband and I received top quality DJ services and the uplighting that we requested to really set the ambiance for our reception. His music was right on cue for both our ceremony and reception. He had everyone dancing and singing the whole night! Thank you again! Would highly recommend to other couples :)

Sent on 10/24/2016

DJ West's reply:

Thank You Jennifer! It's very few things that are better then an African Wedding and yours was the best I have done! You and David were such a beautiful, fun loving couple and your families were so amazing to party with. I am so grateful that you choose me to be your Dj, my wife and I had a blast. Your pictures turned out amazing by the way!

Justin · Married on 03/20/2016

Me and my wife were married a little over 7 months ago, and the lasting impression DJ West had on us is still something we talk about from time to time. He and his staff are the epitome of professionalism and courtesy. He took the time to get to know us and was sincerely invested in making our wedding as festive as possible with his services, which he succeeded in superbly! From beginning to end I could not recommend someone more than I do DJ West! His great attitude and experience helped us along the way deciding exactly what we wanted while also making it totally about us. We are most positively 100% satisfied and if we ever find ourselves in need of DJ services in the future you can bet we know who to call!

DJ West's reply:

You guys were such a fun loving couple and every meeting we had was such a joy! You and Jasmine made my job soooo easy. Such a great wedding day, ceremony and reception. Djing your wedding made me feel so lucky to do what I do. I hope this year and the years to come are filled with so much happiness and joy your marriage. :)

Jasmine · Married on 03/20/2016

Our whole experience with DJ West was amazing. He was professional and approachable. He was very accommodating to our music requests and mc requests! He kept the wedding and reception on time and the day moving along. If I ever have an event that needs a DJ again I would ask DJ West in a heart beat!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Christina · Married on 01/23/2016

DJ West really met our specific needs. He took the time to get to know us and our style before our big day and was able to create a playlist for our wedding night that kept our guest on the dance floor all night! He was flexible to our schedule and very accommodating to our requests!

DJ West's reply:

I never would have thought I would Dj a wedding in Kansas but it was certainly a blast. I was soo pleased to do the mother son dance mix for Ramoane and I am so glad it went great. Your wedding guests had such a great time celebrating your big day....boy did they get down. It certainly was because you and Ramoane kept the party going with your great dance moves.

Jasmine · Married on 01/17/2016

Dj West was professional, attentive, and truly went above and beyond. He meet with us, helped us get organized, and did everything we asked. On the day of the wedding he was calm even though I was a mess and he was on time. During the wedding ceremony he took care of all the music and during the reception he was our MC. He kept the timeline moving while keeping fun and positivity in the air. After dinner once dancing really started he kept the party moving. I don't have a single bad thing to say about Dj West. If I have any event in the future I would use him again in a heartbeat.

Jasmin · Married on 12/12/2015

I am absolutely impressed with my service I received from DJ West! He is not only professional, timely and has great rates, but he truly is a great supporter of marriage and what it represents. He truly cared about making my wedding all I imaged and rose to the standard I wanted! He really cares about what's important to you and thinks about all the details of the event. He is a lot of fun to work, honest and makes you feel comfortable. You can tell his goal is to make your event memborable. I would absolutely recommend him to others. I am very thankful and fortunate he was apart of my big day!

Sent on 11/06/2016

DJ West's reply:

Jasmin, it was so much fun to be able to help assist in the planning and execution of your wedding. Greg provided me with one of the most detailed music selections I have ever received from a couple so you guys made it extremely easy for me. It was just an honor to see two of my good friends decide to spend the rest of their lives together and enjoy every second of their wedding day. Your dance party was pretty amazing...you definitely had a very lively bridal party and family!

Gregory · Married on 12/12/2015

Westley did my wife Jasmin and I's wedding this december. The music was one of the highlights of the reception. It was upbeat and live the entire time. People were dancing and having a lot of fun. I felt like our wishes and requests were respected and we definitely got more than we were expecting. It was perfect!

Sent on 01/21/2017

Jameka · Married on 10/18/2015

Dj West was great, he helped us capture the theme of our wedding. He walked us through our favorite artists, what music/song characterizes us together and separately, made sure that our event was "OUR EVENT" and he helped us with the order of the wedding ceremony and how things flow using his vast experience of past weddings. His professionalism was very key for us because he was very responsive to all emails and texts. You will be amazed at his talent and customer service.

Sent on 11/21/2016

George · Married on 10/18/2015

DJ West provided the entire entertainment for my wedding. Planning could have been better from our side but DJ West still provided timely and precise music and other equipment which made the wedding perfect. We don't know how things were going to turn out but he assured us that we will be okay and due to his extensive background at major events and weddings, he sure came through.

Sent on 01/17/2017