49 Reviews for DJ Tamer Yehia & DJ Ayman Soliman

Do-Not-Play List (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Projector (1)
47 DJ Tamer Yehia & DJ Ayman Soliman Reviews

The perfect DJ for a mixed middle eastern-american style wedding with fusion of both music genres. He also did an amazing job with the lighting and helping set the mood for the entire reception. Very professional and highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Abbaa, 4/14/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

I was in desperate need of a DJ for my event. As I was searching online 2 days before my event I happen to come across DJ Tamer. Ever since I've used the best DJ in town. Highly recommend them! I've sent many referrals to friends & family. Very happy w the services.
Thank you for a great job always! He's become the family DJ!

Profile Picture User6073755, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Tamer and his team of professionals made our 10th anniversary vow renewal ceremony at Bellevue absolutely magical. I can't say enough! The music, the lighting, the special effects were perfect! They accomplished everything that we wanted and more. For one night, Tamer and his team made us and our guests feel like royalty! Looking forward to working with Tamer and AV Creation Group again!!

Profile Picture Bahar, 12/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Tamer is beyond great. Extremely professional, knowledgeable and understands the flow of the night and breaks everything down for you. Definitely book him for any event and you won't be disappointed. Expect top notch service! He was the DJ for my wedding and couldn't have been more satisfied with his amazing performance! I wish him all the best!

Profile Picture Samir, 11/13/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We booked DJ Tamer for our wedding back in July of this year. He was professional and entertaining throughout the whole event. He kept the dance floor packed all night long and his music selection matched our taste. Very importantly, he was brilliant at reading the crowd and understanding what music to play in response. We highly recommend him for your wedding!

Profile Picture Erald, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My fiancé and I used Tamer and the DJ for our wedding this past weekend. I cannot express how much fun the wedding was! Tamer was able to read the crowd and play exactly what was needed to maintain the high energy. The dance floor was full the whole time and he was able to cross between arabic and american music well. I received many compliments on how great the music/ DJ was... hopefully well use him again for future events!

Profile Picture Danya, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great people to work with, very professional. They get the party started and keep it going.
We have used them multiple times

Profile Picture Ned, 1/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had DJ Ayman for our New Years private party at a famous, 5-star hotel. I know he does great wedding event, but figured NYE would be as fun. DJ Ayman was superb in every way. His setup and sound equipment were first rate. There was not a dull moment and he kept the crowd moving all night long. Finally, at 2am, we had to turn the lights out so the crowd would get off the dance floor. Also, very open to play any music you want. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture User6134855, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Liability Insurance, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Tamer is awesome! We could not of had a better DJ. First, he is an awesome guy. Very energetic, great personality, takes the time to make you feel special, not just another gig for him. He takes the time to get to know you and he really is a truly nice guy. Second, he did an incredible job with the lighting. We got married a Sequioa in Georgetown, and his lighting was so beautiful. Without the lighting it would not of been the same wedding. Truly great. And third, and most important. He was crazy good DJ. Everyone was dancing the whole night. He kept the music upbeat and was right on all night. None, I repeat, none of the normal cheezy wedding music. It was great. We have had multiple people say that our wedding was one of the best they have ever been to and it was in large part to Tamer. I wish I could write more about how awesome he was!! I would have paid triple to him if I knew that was the service we were going to get!!

Profile Picture JJ and Rana , 11/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We were very happy with DJ Ayman and with all the work he did. Music was great with most of our requests during the night. Dj Ayman Soliman was kind and professional while interacting with us during the night. He met with us several times before the wedding and helped us to select the music. We got many compliments from our guests on how wonderful and professional was the music. He is always ahead of the time well prepared he uses the top quality music sound system. He is great we are greatful to had him as a DJ in our wedding!

Profile Picture User6085979, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Uplighting

DJ Tamer Yehia was my DJ for my wedding! He did an awesome job and met up to all my expectations as the DJ is very essential into making a wedding perfect which he did!

Profile Picture Laila, 8/14/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Uplighting

DJ Tamer is great to work with! He is responsive and attentive and really works with you to have your wedding night perfect.

Profile Picture User5251007, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

These two guys have perfect combination together I recommend them for everyone !

Profile Picture Maria , 8/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Temer Yehia was a pleasure to work with. I'm Lebanese and my husband is Persian, we had our mixed wedding at a beautiful vineyard in VA. Before the wedding we met up and discussed song preferences and lighting arrangements and colors. He really knew what he was talking about and gave us great advice on what would look good. I must say the wedding reception looked amazing! The party on the otherhand was even better. He kept everyone on their feet dancing all night long. He played all the songs we requested for the bride and groom entrance song, first dace, father daughter dace, bouquet toss and cake cutting. Lets just say he didn't miss a beat!
Thank you DJ TAMER!!!!
Ali & Lamise

Profile Picture Lamise, 7/4/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

The team was extremely flexible

Profile Picture User6058843, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event Per Day, Uplighting

We were very happy with DJ Tamer

Profile Picture User4477982, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Our experience with DJ Tamer was absolutely PHENOMENAL! From day one, he made things as easy and stress free as any couple or event planner could hope or wish for. He always responded promptly to any requests or concerns that we had, and really took his time to get to know us as a couple. He also took the time to grasp our concept for our wedding so that he would dress accordingly. DJ Tamer had to fly in for our wedding, something that we were slightly nervous about, but he handled everything and ensured that we had nothing to be concerned about. We were so impressed with his skill set and vast knowledge of what type of music to play at what point. He caters to whatever your desires are for the feel of your event. He effortlessly mixes genres without a hitch. If you are especially looking for a DJ who understands the need to mix both Arabic/middle eastern music with American music, DJ Tamer is most definitely your guy. He wasn't just a DJ, he was an entertainer and a complete professional. We still hear comments and compliments from our guests about how our wedding is the only one they've ever been to where all guests in attendance danced all night long. And it's true, DJ Tamer took the wedding to another level. Do yourself a huge favor, wherever you are reading this, book DJ Tamer. It'll be the easiest and best decision you make for your event. Go with the guy who has the skill set, passion, enthusiasm, and resume to handle the job.

Profile Picture User6090882, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dear Tamer; Our wedding on Sept 28, was honored by you being the "Dance floor killer". You were professional in work and manners, and your ethics and dedication to achieve perfection is beyond words. Thank you for making the 2 events remarkable and i had to tell you: كل عام وانت بالف الف خير ، مع كل التقدير والاعجاب ?

Profile Picture Nadia, 9/28/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Tamer was amazing! He knew exactly how to get the party going! Kept everyone up and help coordinate everything. Was timely and professional. Also did our lights as well which were out of this world! Really great time and helped make the wedding what it was... An Amazing night!!!

Profile Picture Mohamed, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

As a planning and design company that works very closely with a lot of different DJs, we had a great experience with Tamer! He was responsive and flexible and did a great job on the night of our client's wedding. I have already recommended him to friends.

Profile Picture User4180819, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

TAMER YEHYA such as an amazing DJ man in this world he should has a 10 stars
He made my day
Good luck for him and keep going

WE LOVE TAMER YEHYA❤️❤️

Profile Picture User4166642, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tamer is amazing! He made our wedding so much fun! Not one person remained in their seats at our wedding because they were having so much fun dancing! I got many compliments from my friends about how good he was. He was very flexible and was able to make our entrance very grand when the entertainers we hired failed to show up. He really saved the day and made our special day very memorable!

Profile Picture Bissan, 5/25/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Tamer Yehia services were an important factor in our wedding that took place at the Gaylord National Resort, on May 24, 2014 . From start of ceremony till the end of reception, he was a star at play. The music entrance of the ceremony was magical, majestic and dreamy, it made the crowd at the Gaylord Resort stand around in astonishment as the music played and echoed throughout the hotel atrium. DJ Tamer made sure we entered and exited the ceremony like royals. This did not obviously end there, as Tamer made our introduction as Mr. & Mrs Khoury an unforgettable experience as we made our way through the room and into the dance floor where he blended the high exciting music into mellow slow first dance song, that we had put together as an original mix of emotions and romance. It was a special experience as we flew above a foam of clouds. The night was an unforgettable experience with so many emotions to share as we danced the night out on a very selective amazing and fun music. From sharing the first dance, to the daughter and father dance, to the son and mother dance that put everybody around to happy tears and great sharing of emotions; they were moments to cherish and remember. As the night evolved and the people danced their way around there was the big and famous moment of cutting the cake. The excitement of the music grew high and loud to memorate an unforgettable classic moment.
The mysterious exciting music continued as the groom had to find his way to the garter and the girls fought to catch the bouquet. And so everyone danced until the lights were on, and it was time to say GoodBye. Until then Tamer was the fun energetic DJ who invested his energy in making the whole crowd dance. DJ Tamer was one of the successful people who made our wedding dream come true and entertain the invitees with his great music and happy energy. Thank you Tamer for a wonderful and up to beat job.
Charbel & Lela Khoury.

Profile Picture Lela, 5/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Tamer did an excellent job helping us with the play list, keeping the crowd dancing and keeping us on track with toasts, cake cutting, etc. We had an amazing time and the dance floor was packed the whole time.

Profile Picture Samira, 5/3/14, 6 Reviews