DJ Spontaneous Reviews

5 | Osceola, WI

5 Reviews for DJ Spontaneous

Kate · Married on 01/10/2015

Jermaine of DJ Spontaneous was wonderful! He listened to our requests and put together a crowd-pleasing playlist for our wedding. With a wide range of ages at the wedding, he read the crowd throughout the night and kept everyone on the dance floor. When I first started looking at DJs for my reception, I was nervous of selecting a DJ that was "cheesy" and always on the mic - DJ Spontaneous was NOT that. He was intentional about asking how we'd like the reception to flow, what genre we liked the most, what our style was, etc. - and he absolutely portrayed that. He is very professional and flexible! If you're looking for a knowledgeable and talented DJ for an event, I recommend DJ Spontaneous!!!

Sent on 04/28/2015

Chauntae · Married on 10/09/2010

Best DJ in town. I am sure DJ Spontaneous would do those cheesy songs/games/snowballs if you asked, but this guy keeps the dance floor packed. He reads the crowd well and will play anything you request; will download on the spot.

Highly recommend

Sent on 05/24/2012
  • F

Farrah · Married on 07/17/2010

Andy was the best DJ I've ever heard! He was fun, professional and had everyone on the dance floor until the last minute. I can't say enough about him and would recommend him for your reception hands down. You will not regret hiring DJ Spontaneous!!! Thanks Andy for making our reception one of the best nights of our lives!!

Sent on 05/29/2012
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 04/29/2012

Andy did a great job at our wedding! He was able to cover several genres with his mixing style, and his style is definitely unique. Andy's very easygoing and it's obvious he enjoys what he does. I'd definitely recommend DJ Spontaneous to future brides!

~Melissa

Sent on 05/28/2012

0.4
      1.0
      1.0
      0.0

Please do not make the same mistake my husband and I made. He was late to our wedding day by 4 hours, we were on the phone trying to find another DJ when he finally showed up. Was completely unorganized and seemed to only care about mixing what he thought were cool beats. He didn't listen to our guests when they requested songs, it was awful. Nice guy, but do not do this to yourself on your wedding day.

Sent on 01/11/2014