BPM Mobile Entertainment Reviews

22 | Sterling Heights, MI

22 Reviews for BPM Mobile Entertainment

Allie · Married on 01/19/2019

More amazing than you think! You will not be let down! That is a promise.

We had dj slimz at our wedding on 1/19/19 and honestly, looking back on things, we would not even for a second, second guess our decision to have them there. first off, Simeon is absolutely one of the most amazing guys we have ever met in our lives. hopefully that tells you a lot, right there....

he truly cared about us and also reminded me(the bride) that its ok if we are a little behind schedule and to not worry about anything. He also brought us food while we were taking pictures. who does that!? he cared enough about 2 people he had only met a few times, to bring us food during our day, so he knew we were eating. we could go on and on about this company and how we will always recommend them to anyone we ever meet who is in need of these services.

they went above and beyond for us, without the need to. also!!!!!! Simeon was the only person out of like 50 women in the room who knew how to bustle my dress for me! talk about a man of many talents! he freaking saved the night! we are ever so impressed with everything this company had to offer & they are so good, that we hope our relationship with them doesn't end. they are such wonderful people! we promise you wont be let down with them! there is literally no way in our opinions, anyone could be disappointed with them. if anything, they were everything we didn't know we needed. they are so much more than just a dj and photo-booth.

Sent on 02/11/2019

Kandice Deangelo · Married on 10/27/2018

Kandice DeAngelo 10/27/18

DJ Slimz was beyond amazing! He was so professional and so much fun ! I had nothing but compliments all night on the music choices and how much fun everyone was having. He made my big day so epic and I'm so happy I had the time of my life! I would 100% recommend DJ slimz for any event ! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 10/29/2018

KRISTIN · Married on 09/28/2018

Simeon is awesome! To coordinating my ceremony, bustling my dress, to organizing my sparkler send off- he did everything with a smile. On top of this was his amazing DJ skills! He came recommended from a friend and I couldn’t agree more and will refer him to others,hands down!

Sent on 10/02/2018
  • dana

dana · Married on 09/15/2018

It is overwhelmingly evident that Simeon has a clear knack for what he is doing. He is very easy to work with, attentive, knowledgeable, good at communication. He did an INCREDIBLE job at our wedding. He always kept the dance floor packed and the mood great through the whole night. He did an awesome job with music choice and did a great job with all of the requests (and there were tons). From meeting with him before the wedding and the day of he was more than professional. He even met us as we were getting off the party bus to say hi and to bring us some of the appetizers (who doesn't love snacks). SImeon is an awesome DJ and if you are looking for someone to keep the party going he is the one to go with!!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Brad · Married on 08/18/2018

I have been to 3 family weddings he has done and it's been amazing to see him in action! Can't wait to book him for my own.

Sent on 04/03/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2017

DJ slimz was absolutely amazing. We struggled with the decision for a DJ because they are so important and crucial to the reception. But after our first meeting with DJ Slmiz I knew I had nothing to worry about. He played us some of his ideas and had great instincts. We knew he would be perfect for our wedding. Before I was so nervous about everything but he was well-prepared and had everything taken care of. We had a special request to play a video slideshow and he was so accommodating. He took care of everything. Once the dancing got started he knew how to get our guest dancing he even joined us to teach us how to do a dance. It was absolutely fantastic and so fun! I highly recommend DJ slimz he made our night!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Rose · Married on 07/08/2017

Everyone says a DJ can make or break your reception... DJ Slimz not only helped our reception to be AMAZING but also helped make our day run smoothly and a lot less stressful! DJ Slimz went above and beyond to pay attention to and take care of details of our day that we hadn't even thought of. We had 2 meetings before the day in which he went over each detail to have the music and energy fit our exact wants. He arrived early to our ceremony and brought a sound system with a microphone which we had requested last minute. He touched base with my husband and I before the ceremony and acted as a wedding coordinator to keep things on time and running smoothly. After the ceremony, he had all of our guests entertained while also bringing us food and drinks in between pictures and checking in multiple times to see if we needed anything. Our reception was BEYOND amazing and DJ Slimz was very attentive to the guests interests in music while also respecting our wants. The dance floor was packed ALL night because he kept the music fun and exciting for everyone. We had multiple guests commenting that he was the best DJ they had ever seen, and we 100% agree. I have been to at least 20 weddings and DJ Slimz was the BEST by far. I cannot say enough good things about the quality of service that he provided and my husband and I would recommend him to anyone who wants to have the best wedding ever and anyone who wants to have their money well spent! DJ Slimz price and service tops anything we could have asked for!! Thank you-Thank you-Thank you Simeon!!!!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Cassie · Married on 07/01/2017

OMG! Simeon (DJ Slimz) was SO amazing! We saw him at our best friends wedding a year ago and knew he would be great to book for our wedding. He exceeded all of our expectations and went above and beyond everything we asked for. From booking and planning to the day of the wedding, Simeon was super helpful and accommodating with all of our ideas. He also made sure that my husband and I were calm and having a great time during the stress of planning a wedding and hosting the reception. He made sure to check in with us and always was there to make us laugh when things with family were going a bit longer than it should. He also reassured us everything was still going smoothly when we might have thought it wasn't. Everyone at our wedding was raving over the music and photobooth, and the dance floor was packed all night! We loved having Simeon at our wedding and he is so fun and easy to work with. If you want to have an amazing time dancing the night away at your wedding, you should definitely book DJ Slimz!! :)

Sent on 07/04/2017

Emily · Married on 06/17/2017

Simeon Margarites with DJ Slimz was INCREDIBLE. Hands down one of the best DJ's I've ever seen, let alone worked with. He was super friendly, he quickly learned the music our guests responded well to, and I loved that he took requests by text as well as in person.

We had some pretty major mix-ups with the venue, which totally derailed my timeline. Simeon (somehow!) kept me calm and basically took over the flow of the night. I honestly don't know what I would've done without him.

I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the photobooth! Our guests and we had SO much fun taking photos and the props were great. The best part is he personalized the prints with our monogram, and we got to keep not only a memory book of prints, but we also got a flash drive with all the files. I'm so happy I could put them up on facebook for our friends and family who weren't able to make it!

We met a couple of times over Skype and he has some forms for the couple to fill out, and while they're thorough and touch all bases, they're not cumbersome. He's legit the perfect vendor - totally professional, flexible, on point the whole night, and was an excellent MC without stealing the spotlight from others when it was their turn to shine. 10/10

Sent on 07/20/2017

DJ-Slimz was amazing! He was recommended by our photographer. We are so happy w worked with Simeon. We also had the photobooth which was so much fun. We got an album and USB with all the photos at the end of the night. Simeon did a great job keeping the guests dancing. He was professional, pleasant, and very organized.

Sent on 12/18/2016

Jeff · Married on 10/29/2016

My beautiful bride and I recently worked with Simeon (DJ-Slimz) for our wedding. We had no idea what we were doing but he guided us along and put together a great soundtrack to our amazing night. We would like to personally thank him for getting to know us and nailing done exactly what we wanted. During every step of the process in the time leading up to our celebration, and on the day itself, Simeon impressed us with his professionalism, flexibility, and his clear desire to make sure everyone had the best possible experience a DJ/Master of Ceremonies can provide. During the ceremony, Simeon worked hard to adapt to what was most effective moment by moment. He was able to turn up the energy and get everyone on the dance floor all night. He checked in with us regularly to make sure we were enjoying ourselves and allowed us to make adjustments to the schedule when our toasts went long. Our guests couldn't stop raving about the amazing playlist throughout the night. He really kept the party going.
    We highly recommend DJ-Slim as a wedding DJ to couples who are looking for a fun, professional, and flexible DJ. One of the best!! A huge thank you Simeon for your talents and making our special night very memorable.

Sent on 11/02/2016

DJ Slimz absolutely stole the show at our outdoor Baseball themed wedding in August. He did a great job reading the mood of the wedding guest and kept everyone dancing for hours. There was even a little bit of a fiasco with the bride and he magically pulled out a Tide-to-go pen to fix the problem. Simply put, he is the best.

Sent on 09/06/2016

DJ Slimz was absolutely fantastic! He was very supportive in all of our needs and provided professional and individualized service. He made the night so much fun and the music for the ceremony was also very beautiful. The photobooth was something that we added later and we are so happy we did it! They were so creative with using a presidential limo (we had our wedding and reception at The Henry Ford Museum) as the backdrop and it was very cool! I couldn't say better things about Simeon! He was extremely professional, truly passionate about what he does, and an awesome DJ to work with. I would highly recommend DJ Slimz for any bride and groom, he makes everything easier!

Sent on 07/19/2016

DJ Slimz is awesome! He was so helpful with picking music for our ceremony and reception and made some of our ideas work when we didn't think they would. He played great music all night long and we had some many people comment about how he was the best DJ they've seen at a wedding.
    We also used him for our photobooth - everyone had a blast in it! We got a great album filled with the pictures and got a USB with all the full size prints (the night of the wedding - didn't even have to wait!). We are so glad we used him for our wedding!

Sent on 07/01/2016

Lindsay · Married on 11/14/2015

Great guy to work with. Great package deal that included all our uplighting AND our photobooth. I couldnt be more pleased!

Sent on 08/15/2015

Jason · Married on 10/24/2015

Dj Slimz was hands-down fantastic! His preplanning was very thorough and alleviated a lot of our anxiety from the beginning.
    His professionalism and guidance through the ceremony and reception were exceptional. He kept everything flowing and everyone having a great time. It was such a relief to have someone so reliable to take care of the flow of the event.
    We received so many compliments throughout the night. He even joined us on the dance floor to help us all keep in sync with done of the line dances.
    The photo booth was a tremendous value. There was a line most of the night. It was so fun and the copies of the photos make for lasting memories.
    I can't recommend him enough!

Sent on 10/26/2015

beth · Married on 08/08/2015

Best DJ out there!!
    Professional, courteous! He guided us and kept everything running smoothly all night!! The up lighting was a final touch to complete the look , it made it so beautiful!!! Very versatile with music selection! The photo booth was so much fun everyone had a blast!!! Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Meghan · Married on 06/05/2015

So great!! DJ Slimz came highly recommended to me by a mother of the bride. She told me that we had to call him. I think that I called 7 or 8 DJ's and he was one of the two that called me back. Our first meeting was all we needed to know that he was our guy.
    We talked with him about what we wanted and he gave us some direction when we got stuck on a few details.
    He coordinated the whole night beautifully! From the ceremony to the last song of the night, we were very happy with our choice to go with him.
    His brother ran the Photo Booth and was also a super nice guy, everyone had fun and we have the pictures to prove it , LOL.
    Highly Recommend DJ Slimz.

Sent on 06/12/2015

Ashley · Married on 09/13/2014

Great price, and so easy to work with. We did a face to face meeting and knew immediately he was our guy. He's on top of everything, and is very organized. During the reception there was a lull on the dance floor, so he came out and taught everyone the wedding wobble and some other crazy line dance. He was WONDERFUL, I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Megan · Married on 06/20/2014

DJ Slimz was great! He kept everyone on a schedule during the night so we didn't have to worry about looking at the clock. I was a true help to have someone that kept our wedding moving. DJ slimz was able to get everyone up dancing on the dance floor, which is a big factor for any wedding. We wanted to keep with the vintage theme of our wedding and have 80's -50's music play all night. He played hit music from all the decades and kept people up and moving.

Sent on 07/18/2014

Slimz is the Best! Highly reccommend. He was the one part of my wedding I was so so happy with!!

Sent on 10/05/2015