DJ Shamoudi Reviews

37 | Washington, DC

37 Reviews for DJ Shamoudi

Behrad · Married on 06/03/2017

We had a wonderful experience with DJ Shamoudi. We looked into his services after attending a wedding in which he was the DJ and did a fantastic job. After speaking with him and discussing the services offered we decided to have him as our wedding DJ and we couldn't be happier. Prior to the wedding he was very responsive to any questions we had and met with us in person on multiple occasions to discuss timelines, music selections, etc. The day of the wedding, he and his crew were there early to set up and he went above and beyond being just a DJ. Before the ceremony he would check on us to make sure everything is in order and let us know that everything is set on his end. Throughout the night he rocked the party and kept every guest on the dance floor from beginning to end. We highly recommend DJ Shamoudi for his professionalism, punctuality, quality of DJing, and overall likability.

Sent on 06/10/2017

Homiera · Married on 03/26/2017

DJ Shamoudi was amazing! He was very accommodating given our eclectic ceremony and reception, and on point with his music lists during our cocktail hours and breaks. The guests raved about the music selections and his DJing / commentary.

DJ Shamoudi is not only accommodating, he's also very professional, attentive and brought a fun, vibrant vibe to the wedding party!

Sent on 04/03/2017

Hannah · Married on 03/24/2017

Dj Shamoudi was FANTASTIC! I can't tell you how hype and amazing our wedding reception was. He had a really great way of mixing Persian and American music and did a fantastic job. We will be using DJ Shamoudi again in the near future!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Arzhang · Married on 11/06/2016

DJ Shamoudi was the star of our wedding! We were trying to find a DJ that would be able to accommodate an American/Persian wedding. His website had a great list of songs, which included Persian songs. This made picking certain pieces of music easy for certain activities (first dance, cake cutting, anniversary dance, etc.). He was very open to last minute changes. During the event He was very professional, energetic, and managed our timeline better than we could ask for. My friends and family were very impressed by his work. The dance floor remained active the whole night, and he remained energetic and professional throughout. He was introduced to me by a mutual friend who I have thanked several times for his DJ suggestion. I strongly recommend him for any event, you will not be disappointed and your friends will be absolutely impressed.

Sent on 01/11/2017

Afsaneh · Married on 08/13/2016

I knew the moment I got engaged that I would want to have Persian music playing at the wedding. After convincing my fiancé, I searched the internet for a Persian DJ. Shayan (DJ Shamoudi) had the best price in town. We did a little research and realized that he is a young talented artist with a true passion about music. We met Shayan in person, and I knew that he was the DJ for us. On our wedding night, he was truly amazing. We have been to a lot of weddings, and I have never seen a dance floor have so much energy. This was all Shayan. He played American, Persian, Indian, Latin, and I think even Korean. The dance floor was on fire, and it was all because of Shayan and his talents. If you are looking for a professional, honest, and hardworking team, you want to hire DJ Shamoudi. His team also did the lights at our wedding, which made the night even more special. We can’t wait to have another party just to have Shayan come DJ.

Sent on 08/20/2016

Melissa · Married on 03/12/2016

DJ Shamoudi and his entire team were absolutely amazing - I cannot say enough good things or recommend them more highly. I married into a Persian family, not being Persian myself, and really had no idea how to pick the right Persian music for our reception or traditional ceremony. I put all my trust in DJ Shamoudi and was definitely not disappointed - it was perfect. We had guests from Tehran who danced all night, telling us the music was excellent. Our friends loved the mix of Persian, Latin (which I had requested) and top hits. He played all the music we requested and had great selections of his own. Our wedding guests danced all night! I really would recommend him for any occasion.

Sent on 03/14/2016

DJ Shamoudi was simply put, amazing! He did a terrific job at my wedding and everyone was dancing nonstop! Shayan made sure the entire night had a great flow. He is very culturaly nuanced and recognized the audience from the begining and played music to their liking. Additionally, he made introductions and announcements, which he did a fantastic job of. Shayan is not only great at what he does, he is a caring person who makes sure he pays personal attention to your event and makes sure you are happy with his services. I realized this when Shayan mixed a new first dance song for me midnight before my wedding after changing it last minute and reaching iut to him very late night. Overall, I could not say enough good things about him personally and as a DJ. I would very highly recommend him for your wedding or any other events.

Sent on 01/01/2016
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/19/2015

I can't begin to explain how amazing DJ Shamoudi and his team are. They completely transformed my venue into a magical and romantic ballroom. The music was perfect, he offers a website with your own personal website and profile to pick songs for each section of your wedding. He accommodated all our changes and even helped coordinate during toasts and cake. He is wonderful!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Kathy · Married on 09/12/2015

Shayan did the most wonderful job for music and lighting at our wedding. He was always prompt in respondimg to emai,s and had plenty of availability to meet prior to the wedding to discuss details. He keep our Persian/American crowd on the dance floor the entire night playing the perfect blend of international music. I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Fun. Reliable. Flexible. These are just some of the words to describe my new favorite, go-to DJ in the DC area! A friend of mine referred us to DJ Shamoudi for our wedding in May 2015. His agent, Tony, was very responsive and was able to get us a better deal than anyone else could offer. Their uplights are state of the art and you can select any color your heart desires, to match and even enhance your wedding decor. We used a light peach/amber to go with our peach and grey themed wedding and it looked FANTASTIC (we received tons of compliments!). As for the music... DJ Shamoudi's knowledge of Persian, modern American pop, and everywhere in between is impeccable. His MC skills are even better - he doesn't over-talk or act cheesy. He added an element of class to the entire day. He even took the time to meet with me and my parents a month before the big day to go over details, timeline, and even song choices that my parents we so worried about. He put our minds at ease and come ceremony and reception, everyone had an absolute BLAST and we received a lot of amazing feedback! THANK YOU DJ Shamoudi and team for the wonderful job!!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Reza · Married on 04/11/2015

DJ Shamoudi was our DJ in our wedding. We had a very good experience with him. He had a very good music selection for the wedding and at the same time he was very flexible about the music we wanted and had very good suggestions for the ones we wanted. Every body was dancing to the music that night and we didn't feel bored at all. He was very professional and was going beyond what he had to do to make sure everything was going smoothly during the event. We are really happy working with him for our wedding.

Sent on 10/07/2015

DJ Shamoudi and his team were great during our wedding prep and wedding day! They were super responsive throughout the entire process, which was especially important for us since we were planning from afar. They did a great job mixing Persian and American hits and had everyone dancing till the last minute, which was awesome. Despite a couple minor hiccups with announcements, they did a wonderful job accommodating everything we were looking for in our wedding!

Sent on 07/10/2016