DJ Shamar Reviews

DJ Shamar 3
DJ Shamar 4

Brooks Bermingham · Getting married on 12/27/2019

DJ Shamar was our DJ

Love him, Great guy. And great music selection that is appropriate choice for the occasion.

Luke Graves · Getting married on 10/30/2019

Absolutely amazing.

Had a blast. My ears are still recovering from the quality of sound

Sent on 01/22/2019

Justin Duff · Married on 06/23/2019

Shamar is a pro

We are from Montreal, and were planning our wedding in New Hampshire and had no contacts or previous references to start from - it was difficult to trust anyone without meeting them. We exchanged with 4-5 DJs in general, and some seemingly big names could barely return a phone call... From the first email and subsequent phone call - Shamar was nothing but professional and attentive to details. We chose him and did not regret it.
    Our guests had a great time and he really managed all the small details really well, down to the style of music we wanted, and the transitions between ceremony-cocktail-reception. He was flexible and a professional all the way through. His DJ booth set up is visually clean and classy and his uplights looked great. I could not recommend him more to anyone looking for a proper DJ for their entertainment.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Marissa Collier · Married on 06/08/2019

Rustic farm wedding

Dj Shamar was AMAZING! He played at my best friends wedding and was extremely professional. He played a wonderful song list taking into age consideration. He had 90% of the guests up and dancing! I was highly recommend!

Catherine Jean · Married on 06/08/2019

He'll make you dance!

We highly recommend Dj Shamar! He made our special day amazing and so much fun! I has EVERYONE on the dance floor. Definitely call him today!

Brandon Rogers · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Dj

This guy will make you dance! If you want a wedding that everyone will talk about for months, then book the guy today! He’s not one those cheesy DJs you always see at weddings!

Virginia Bacon · Married on 06/08/2019

Got the party goin

Went to wedding this weekend best day ever

Sent on 06/13/2019

Lizzy Pigott · Married on 01/19/2019

his tracks are straight fire ! best DJ ever !

DJ Shemar keeps it real on the dance floor and plays the best tracks !

Sent on 01/19/2019

Lilly Grace · Married on 01/18/2019

DJ Shamar is the best!!

DJ Shamar is not only fun and gets the crowd going, but he is also very professional and kind. I highly recommend his services for any great party!

Elise · Married on 01/10/2019

Fun and cool

Had some great lights and sound system

Sent on 01/22/2019

Cole Huffman · Married on 12/20/2018

Greatest of all time

I had such a great time! He was able to make me dance even though I’m not much of a dancer! Can’t wait to see him at my next wedding

Chris Webb · Married on 12/12/2018

Amazing Guy

DJ Shamar was amazing. I had the best time at my wedding. Everyone loved him and my friends told me it was best wedding they have been to in a while

Kalia Michelle · Married on 11/15/2018

The best experience ever

DJ Shamar helped to make this occasion special and enjoyable for everyone there. Everyone was engaged and having fun! I 110% recommend DJ SHAMAR

Sent on 01/19/2019

Emmanuel · Married on 09/08/2018

Let me preface this review by saying I had a very particular taste in music and needed to find a DJ that could perform to my expectations. DJ Shamar went well above and beyond.

I found DJ Shamar after doing extensive research on Google for our wedding DJ. Being the diligent researcher that I am for anything I buy, I read many of his reviews and decided to contact him for inquiry. From our initial communication DJ Shamar was absolutely excellent. We spoke on the phone. He was extremely professional with a calming demeanor that made you think “yep, this guy knows what he is doing” It was apparent that his 170+ 5 star reviews preceded him. About 1 year before our wedding date we hired him and sent him our down payment. He advised that we would have extensive communication a month prior to the date but we had intermittent contact throughout the year. I was extremely impressed with his responsiveness. We set up a face to face meet one month before the wedding. We also set up a 30 minute phone call about a week prior to our wedding date to iron out logistics and the song list. Again, I cannot comment enough on how excellent his communication was.

We had an outdoor ceremony on a farm with the reception in the barn. We ordered the “Night to Remember” package. If you are having an outdoor ceremony I STRONGLY recommend you add the ceremony set up to your package. Both the ceremony and reception sets ups are very nice. The lighting and aesthetics are A+.
    The sound quality of the speaker systems are pristine. WE DANCED THE ENTIRE NIGHT. It was honestly a night to remember.

DJ Shamar’s experience, professionalism, communication skills were an integral part in making our wedding day so special. It was an absolute pleasure to work with him. I will strongly recommend him to my family and friends for weddings any future events. Thank you Shamar!

-Manny and Jenn

Sent on 10/03/2018
    DJ Shamar 5
    DJ Shamar 6

Karen · Married on 07/16/2018

DJ Shamar was fantastic at our wedding. He was really flexible in accommodating our music choices even though they were a bit non-conventional. He did a great job mixing the conventional with the non-conventional music. We loved it and the guest loved it as well. Thank you!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Debra · Married on 07/16/2018

DJ Shamar did our high school prom. I must say by far he is the best DJ we have had at prom for as long as I can remember. I have gone to prom for the last four years and this is the most fun I have ever had. His music selection was on point from start to finish, from the dinner to the end of the night. The dancefloor was packed all night. Thank you for making our prom so special.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Marika · Married on 07/07/2018

DJ Shamar kept a nice atmosphere during our diner wedding and put our dancefloor on fire!! He totally adapted to what the crowd wanted and kept us also happy with selected songs! Very competent and profesional from the beginning until the end. We can only recommend him! Amazing DJ!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Pam · Married on 06/30/2018

If you are looking for a DJ, then DJ Sharmar is your guy! We hired him for an outdoor wedding and he was fabulous. He kept our guest dancing constantly. He was very professional. We had only hired him for 4 hours but the guests were having such a blast, we extended him to paly for another 2 hours. Extremely happy with DJ Shamar. Guests have asked for his name for a party of their own. Totally recommend! Thank you DJ Shamar for making our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 07/08/2018
  • Haillie

Haillie · Married on 12/31/2017

Where do I start? DJ Shamar was fabulous from start to end. He met us a month before the wedding and went over all of the details, requests, timelines, songs etc. He was incredibly responsive for various questions. Most importantly, DJ Shamar helped bring my New Year’s Eve wedding vision to life. He had the most elegant lighting, fun photo booth and the dance floor was overflowing ALL night. I can’t thank him enough for all that he did to help make our dream wedding a reality.

Sent on 01/03/2018
    DJ Shamar 7

stevie · Married on 09/30/2017

Dj Shamar took care of us all day! We truly appreciate everything you have done to making everything work out and entertaining everyone! Can’t wait to party again with you as the Dj of course xoxo!!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Lenny · Married on 09/20/2017

Attended my cousin's wedding and DJ Shamar did a great job. I danced all night and had the most fun I have had in a while. This was one of the best wedding ever. Dj Shamar played a huge role in making this wedding fabulous.

Sent on 08/27/2017

Katelyn · Married on 09/16/2017

DJ Shamar is AMAZING! We hired him for our 100 person wedding this past weekend, and he absolutely nailed the whole thing! From groovy cocktail hour, to chill/classic dinner tunes, to absolutely turning it up for the reception, Shamar was a total hit! Our friends pulled together and paid for an extra hour, just to keep the dance party going. He is incredibly responsive, and is happy to sit down with you in person or over the phone/email to make sure you're comfortable with everything. If you're looking for a DJ who respects your taste, reads your style and personalizes playlists just for you (and your crew), look no further. DJ Shamar is your man!

Sent on 09/18/2017

DJ Shamar's reply:

Hello Katelyn
    I am so happy I got the opportunity to be part of such a beautiful and incredible wedding. I am glad that everyone had such a great time. It was a spectacular and memorable experience.

Kelsey · Married on 09/09/2017

Shamar was fantastic from start to finish. In our search for a DJ we considered a couple of the larger companies but found their DJs too cheesy. We weren’t looking for an MC with a wedding mix on his iPod, but an actual DJ who would focus on the music and do a good job. We met with Shamar several months before our wedding and he was warm, thoughtful, and genuinely interested in learning about us and how we envisioned the music at our wedding. He’s responsive to all communication and very easy to deal with. He even called me a couple of days before the ceremony to play the first dance songs over the phone to make sure he had the right versions. He didn’t require anything of us on the day of, just came and set up his equipment (his lighting is beautiful, by the way), and then started the music during dinner. We had dancing from around 7:15 all the way until 11:30—I honestly wasn’t sure people would last that long but Shamar had impeccable song choices and never let the momentum fade. I would recommend Shamar to anyone looking for a professional DJ to provide a high-energy and fun environment for their wedding.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Dhira · Married on 09/08/2017

Could not have asked for a better Dj.

Sent on 08/16/2017

DJ Shamar's reply:

Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed the wedding.