DJ Shamar Reviews

119 | Wolfeboro, NH

119 Reviews for DJ Shamar

Mary C. · Married on 04/17/2021

Shamar is a consummate professional and he MADE the event happen!

Shamar made everything effortless. I had made several requests of him for our event and he not only indulged me , but was so incredibly responsive !!!professional, dependable amd service oriented ! Would hire him again in a heart beat!

Sent on 04/20/2021
  • Lorraine

Lorraine R. · Married on 10/08/2020

DJ Shamar was excellent at our wedding

DJ Shamar was excellent at our wedding, he kept the crowd dancing, and he was extremely professional and polite. His workers were also extremely polite and professional. The best decision we made for our wedding was hiring DJ Shamar. Thank you for a wonderful night DJ Shamar

Sent on 11/06/2019

Brooks B. · Married on 12/27/2019

DJ Shamar was our DJ

Love him, Great guy. And great music selection that is appropriate choice for the occasion.

DJ Shamar's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful and thoughtful review. We appreciate you taking the time to help us out with your kind words.
  • Andrea

Andrea S. · Married on 12/10/2019

DJ Shamar Took the Night to the Next Level

I would highly recommend DJ Shamar. He did an incredible job at our wedding and was very professional and easy to work with. He has a great ability to read the room and set the exact tone we were looking for at each stage of the night. Having been a guest at over 30 weddings before finally getting to my own I can say with confidence he is a DJ who knows how to get everyone on the dance floor. We could not be happier with the job he did and the night we had.

Sent on 11/24/2019

Luke G. · Married on 10/30/2019

Absolutely amazing.

Had a blast. My ears are still recovering from the quality of sound

Sent on 01/22/2019

• Sara

Sara W. · Married on 10/11/2019

My ears are still recovering from the quality of sound

My ears are still recovering from the quality of sound.The best decision we made for our wedding was hiring DJ Shamar. Thank you for a wonderful night DJ Shamar

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Martha

Martha J. · Married on 10/11/2019

Attended my friend’s wedding and DJ Shamar killed it

Attended my friend’s wedding and DJ Shamar killed it.I love the way he DJ, he did a great job mixing different music.He mixed the music so well you cannot help but dance. He is also a great guy,who is very personal and flexible. Great times!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Brittany · Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding DJ

DJ Shamar was absolutely fabulous!!!!! We highly recommend his services. Prior to our wedding we had several phone meetings (as we lived over an hour from his studio) and he came to each one prepared with notes, questions, suggestions, etc. On our final phone meeting he played clips of all of our wedding music to confirm he had it perfect. DJ Shamar was so organized and on top of our wedding details, even things we overlooked. I’m a total type A and DJ Shamar totally calmed my nerves. He was charming and funny announcing everything at our wedding and had most of our guests on the dance floor the entire evening. We got so many compliments on our music/ DJs. So many people told us they have never spent so much time on the dance floor at a wedding. We also needed DJ Shamar an hour later as our wedding was extended. This was no problem and he completely accommodated us last minute. If you’re looking for a DJ for an event / wedding look no further!!!!

Sent on 09/21/2019

DJ Shamar's reply:

Thank you for the incredible review Britanny, your wedding was a beautiful and it was a fantastic time. You and your husband were awesome to work with.

Justin D. · Married on 06/23/2019

Shamar is a pro

We are from Montreal, and were planning our wedding in New Hampshire and had no contacts or previous references to start from - it was difficult to trust anyone without meeting them. We exchanged with 4-5 DJs in general, and some seemingly big names could barely return a phone call... From the first email and subsequent phone call - Shamar was nothing but professional and attentive to details. We chose him and did not regret it.
    Our guests had a great time and he really managed all the small details really well, down to the style of music we wanted, and the transitions between ceremony-cocktail-reception. He was flexible and a professional all the way through. His DJ booth set up is visually clean and classy and his uplights looked great. I could not recommend him more to anyone looking for a proper DJ for their entertainment.

Sent on 07/29/2019

DJ Shamar's reply:

Justin, it was great working with you. Your wedding was a fun time, and I am happy I got the opportunity to be a part of such a wonderful time. Thank you!

Marissa C. · Married on 06/08/2019

Rustic farm wedding

Dj Shamar was AMAZING! He played at my best friends wedding and was extremely professional. He played a wonderful song list taking into age consideration. He had 90% of the guests up and dancing! I was highly recommend!

DJ Shamar's reply:

Hello Marissa, Thank you for the great compliments and recommendation. I am happy you had a great time at your friend's wedding.

Catherine J. · Married on 06/08/2019

He'll make you dance!

We highly recommend Dj Shamar! He made our special day amazing and so much fun! I has EVERYONE on the dance floor. Definitely call him today!

DJ Shamar's reply:

Thank you for having me at your wedding. It was truly a great time. I am happy that people were dancing, and had fun at your wedding.

Brandon R. · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Dj

This guy will make you dance! If you want a wedding that everyone will talk about for months, then book the guy today! He’s not one those cheesy DJs you always see at weddings!

DJ Shamar's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful compliments and for having me at your wedding Brandon. It was a truly great and fun time. People dance the night away.

Virginia B. · Married on 06/08/2019

Got the party goin

Went to wedding this weekend best day ever

Sent on 06/13/2019

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2019

Would HIGHLY recommend!

DJ Shamar was a great time at the wedding. By the end of the wedding every single guest was on the dance floor having a great time! Long distance planning for a wedding is never easy, DJ Shamar made the booking and planning process simple and had no issues at all! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Nelson

Nelson W. · Married on 05/07/2019

Great DJ and person

Great DJ and person, I have been to a lot of weddings and DJ Shamar is by far the best DJ we have come across. He keeps our guests dancing the entire night. His set up was classy and sophisticated. We loved the way he DJ, and his uncanny ability to make people dance.

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Steven

Steven M. · Married on 04/07/2019

I hope it is ok to say this: I had my wedding last year

I hope it is ok to say this: I had my wedding last year, I attended our friend’s wedding this year. DJ Shamar was so much better than the DJ at my wedding. He kept the dancefloor full the entire night. He played a mixer of great songs. His transitions and his music selection was excellent. You killed it DJ Shamar

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Janice

Janice M. · Married on 02/11/2019

Great DJ and person

We had numerous DJ to pick from to DJ our wedding.However, it just felt right when we saw DJ Shamar’s page.He exudes the presence and appearance of a great DJ.Boy,were we happy we followed our instincts.DJ Shamar was excellent.He kept everyone dancing for the entire night.We are very happy with the services that we received.Thank you DJ Shamar

Sent on 11/04/2019

Lizzy P. · Married on 01/19/2019

his tracks are straight fire ! best DJ ever !

DJ Shemar keeps it real on the dance floor and plays the best tracks !

Sent on 01/19/2019

Lilly G. · Married on 01/18/2019

DJ Shamar is the best!!

DJ Shamar is not only fun and gets the crowd going, but he is also very professional and kind. I highly recommend his services for any great party!

• George

George H. · Married on 01/11/2019

Thank you for making our wedding such a special night

Thank you for making our wedding such a special night. You were more than we could imagine. You were professional and fun, and you made our wedding night, a fun and super enjoyable Night. Great job DJ Shamar. I will recommend you to all our friends and family.

Sent on 11/04/2019

Elise · Married on 01/10/2019

Fun and cool

Had some great lights and sound system

Sent on 01/22/2019

Cole H. · Married on 12/20/2018

Greatest of all time

I had such a great time! He was able to make me dance even though I’m not much of a dancer! Can’t wait to see him at my next wedding

Chris W. · Married on 12/12/2018

Amazing Guy

DJ Shamar was amazing. I had the best time at my wedding. Everyone loved him and my friends told me it was best wedding they have been to in a while

Kalia M. · Married on 11/15/2018

The best experience ever

DJ Shamar helped to make this occasion special and enjoyable for everyone there. Everyone was engaged and having fun! I 110% recommend DJ SHAMAR

Sent on 01/19/2019

Emmanuel · Married on 09/08/2018

Let me preface this review by saying I had a very particular taste in music and needed to find a DJ that could perform to my expectations. DJ Shamar went well above and beyond.

I found DJ Shamar after doing extensive research on Google for our wedding DJ. Being the diligent researcher that I am for anything I buy, I read many of his reviews and decided to contact him for inquiry. From our initial communication DJ Shamar was absolutely excellent. We spoke on the phone. He was extremely professional with a calming demeanor that made you think “yep, this guy knows what he is doing” It was apparent that his 170+ 5 star reviews preceded him. About 1 year before our wedding date we hired him and sent him our down payment. He advised that we would have extensive communication a month prior to the date but we had intermittent contact throughout the year. I was extremely impressed with his responsiveness. We set up a face to face meet one month before the wedding. We also set up a 30 minute phone call about a week prior to our wedding date to iron out logistics and the song list. Again, I cannot comment enough on how excellent his communication was.

We had an outdoor ceremony on a farm with the reception in the barn. We ordered the “Night to Remember” package. If you are having an outdoor ceremony I STRONGLY recommend you add the ceremony set up to your package. Both the ceremony and reception sets ups are very nice. The lighting and aesthetics are A+.
    The sound quality of the speaker systems are pristine. WE DANCED THE ENTIRE NIGHT. It was honestly a night to remember.

DJ Shamar’s experience, professionalism, communication skills were an integral part in making our wedding day so special. It was an absolute pleasure to work with him. I will strongly recommend him to my family and friends for weddings any future events. Thank you Shamar!

-Manny and Jenn