DJ Scott Reviews

4 Reviews for DJ Scott

• Sylvia

Sylvia Green · Married on 10/13/2018

Just perfect.

I cannot tell you how happy my husband and I are with our choice of Scott for our wedding. We had so many compliments from our guests (one of them another DJ). He listened to our song requests and added others that fit into our style. We also had him play for our ceremony and his timing was on point. If I ever need a DJ again, I know who I am going to call. People are still dancing and we got married din October!! ;)

Sent on 11/25/2018

Jennifer Olson · Married on 10/05/2018

Pure Awesome

I am so happy that I went with DJ Scott for my wedding, he was very professional throughout the entire process. He answered all my questions in a timely manner and was very helpful and knowledgeable. He played great song selections throughout the night and had so many people on the dance floor. I would definitely recommend him for any party. Thanks DJ Scott for making my night memorable!!!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Taylor · Married on 09/08/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Scott was the perfect DJ for our wedding! He was professional, relaxed and kept the energy going all night! Our dance floor never emptied, and we received so many compliments from our guests. We loved working with him as he made the entire process so easy! We're so happy with the service he provided as he truly completed the event. 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Kaylee · Married on 03/07/2015

I can't tell you how many people came up to me after the reception and said that it was one of the best receptions they have been to, and complemented DJ Scott directly. The volume of music was just right, the song selection was just right and DJ Scott was perfect as the master of ceremonies! DJ Scott was also a great help to me in planning the reception as well. He was always very quick to respond to every email I sent. He answered our silly questions, always giving us lots of choices and help in making the choices that worked best for us.

Sent on 03/26/2015