DJ Ryan The DJ Reviews

DJ Ryan The DJ 2
DJ Ryan The DJ 3
DJ Ryan The DJ 4

Taylor · Married on 05/28/2017

My husband knew Ryan from their high school days and suggested on a whim that we book him for our wedding, and I'm so glad that we did. He was excellent to work with and very enthusiastic. He really listened to what we were interested in and had a great vibe at our reception. I think he may have gotten the most compliments out of anyone/anything there!

Sent on 06/06/2017

DJ Ryan The DJ's reply:

Hey Taylor! Ooooh I'm so glad you and your guests had an awesome time and loved the music!! This was my first time really spinning for someone that I already know from before, and you and your families made it so excellent. Everyone was so warm and friendly. Thank you!! : )

Kate · Married on 05/20/2017

If you want a dance party, you have to book DJ Ryan. He worked with us to build a playlist of songs we loved and that we knew our guests would love, and he absolutely nailed it the day of our wedding. He has a great sound system and lighting situation, too, which made it easy to sort of "one stop shop" for our reception. On top of that, he also has a great personality as an MC to "host" your wedding. All our guests loved him, we loved him and we were all sore the next day from dancing so hard!

Sent on 05/31/2017

DJ Ryan The DJ's reply:

Thank you so much, Kate! That was definitely the biggest wedding I've done so far — it was awesome to see all those people dancing their hearts out. You are awesome! : )

Patty · Married on 05/13/2017

DJ Ryan the DJ played at my daughters wedding on May 13, 2017. He was very easy to work with and very efficient. He did an awesome job. He played the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and the reception. We received many compliments and they are still coming in. I would highly recommend DJ Ryan.

Sent on 05/24/2017

DJ Ryan The DJ's reply:

Thank you so much, Patty! You were great about communication so you and your crew were easy to work with, too. Glad to hear people had a great time, thank you for recommending me!! : )

Anne Marie · Married on 03/25/2017

DJ Ryan was our wedding DJ in Spring 2017. He was FABULOUS! We had to fire the DJ we hired more than a year in advance about 1 month before our wedding. Our DOC sent us DJ Ryan's information, we met with him, and booked him right away. He is so fun and lively and will keep your party going and guests entertained. He was funny, nice, and accommodating, all things that were lacking with the previous DJ. We are so happy that DJ Ryan was our DJ!! We actually feel like it was a blessing having to find someone new at the last second and be able to hire DJ Ryan. There isn't one thing we would have changed about our wedding day, especially the reception, and that is in large part due to Ryan. THANKS RYAN!!

Sent on 05/25/2017

DJ Ryan The DJ's reply:

Thank you so much, Anne Marie! I couldn't believe how much energy you and your guests had — your wedding was so much fun! It really warms me to hear that what could have been a stressful situation for you turned out to be an awesome one. You are awesome! : )

Anna · Married on 03/18/2017

DJ Ryan was incredible! We hired him through Anything Music and were thrilled to have him. He met with us ahead of time and listened to all of our thoughts about the wedding. He came to the rehearsal as we had requested and put us at ease. He arrived on time the day of the wedding and was able to provide amplification for the ceremony and provided a great atmosphere for the reception! He listened to our taste in music and provided excellent music for dinner, took requests from guests as we had asked, and was extremely accommodating when family members wanted to speak to the group. He also served as our MC and was very professional and fun. He introduced the wedding party, announced which tables could go to the buffet, etc. etc. I would absolutely book him again or recommend him to a friend who is having a wedding or other event!

Sent on 03/20/2017

DJ Ryan The DJ's reply:

Hey Anna, thank you so much! I'm so glad that you felt at ease and enjoyed the reception. It was awesome working with you. Thank you so much for recommending me! : )

Lauren · Married on 11/19/2016

Ryan was so amazing! Everyone at our wedding had a blast and kept saying how great of a DJ he was. He was super flexible with last minute changes to our dances especially when my Dad wanted to do a special remix to surprise me. The dance floor was packed the entire time and it was a super fun wedding! I definitely recommend hiring him as your DJ!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Mica · Married on 10/16/2016

We went with DJ Ryan Levin for our wedding and he did not disappoint! We met with Ryan before the wedding and he was wonderful! Originally I had asked Ryan to stick with my playlist (I am picky with music) and he stuck with it as planned.. I enjoyed it (of course) but it wasn't bringing people to the dance floor.. I ran to Ryan and gave him free reign to play anything he wanted, and thank goodness I did! Within minutes the dance floor was packed! My suggestion to any bride or groom when it comes to the music, let the DJ do his thing! Especially DJ Ryan, because he knows what people want to hear and what will bring them to their feet! My only regret is not giving him the green light sooner. I also loved that he danced along to the music no matter what, I had a few guests tell me it made them feel more comfortable about getting on the dance floor. Ryan saved the day and got the party moving! We cannot thank him enough! I would definitely recommend DJ Ryan for your upcoming wedding! Thank you Ryan for everything!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Melissa · Married on 10/15/2016

I would book Ryan 100 times over!!! He was easy to work with and very accommodating. During our first conversation he went over all of the details about the rehearsal and wedding day and answered all of our questions regarding music and progression of the night. Leading up to the big day he was quick to respond to emails that tied up any loose ends. He did a great job during the rehearsal and even joined us for dinner that evening, where he mingled with our friends and family as if we had known him for ages! His personality was infectious and he was a perfect addition to our wedding. He directed our guests to and from cocktail hour, dinner, and to the dance floor! He had my entire family out on the dance floor the entire night. We had so much fun and I cannot say enough good things about Ryan. Thank you so much for being apart of our special day. You made it so memorable and we enjoyed your company immensely!!!

-Aaron & Melissa Spain

Sent on 10/26/2016

Nicholas · Married on 10/01/2016

Be sure to meet face to face with DJ Ryan. He was a wonderful DJ and played all of the songs we requested and mixed in his own! Everyone loved the music. Highly recommend him for anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Layla · Married on 10/01/2016

I am so glad DJ Ryan was our DJ at our wedding. He has such a fun personality and was a pleasure to work with. We met in person prior to the wedding and walked around the venue so that he could get an idea of how to set things up beforehand, and then we kept in touch by email and over the phone to discuss music selections. Unlike some other DJs, he actually honored our play list and did not play anything we didn't want to hear. He played everything I wanted him to play, plus he mixed in other songs that worked well, too. Most of our guests were on the dance floor and I didn't stop dancing until the party was over. We had so many compliments from our guests about how good the DJ was. I would highly recommend DJ Ryan The DJ to anyone searching for a wedding DJ. He'll play everything you want him to and nothing you don't want him to!

Sent on 11/26/2016

Cindy · Married on 09/18/2016

Ryan did an amazing job for us. When we first met, we asked him to come to our home to get a since of who we were. It wasn't long before we were all laughing hysterically and talking all at once about how our music plan would all come together for the best wedding experience...from those first songs played before the ceremony to the ceremony itself on through cocktail hour, dinner and finally, dancing! Ryan stayed in touch with us right up through the big day. He arrived at the venue well before we did and spent hours setting up to help make this a perfect experience for us and our guests. The set up was gorgeous and the music was seamless! We have already had people asking for his contact information. We would highly recommend Ryan to anyone looking for a topnotch DJ and look forward to opportunities to work with him again!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Ashley · Married on 09/10/2016

DJ Ryan The DJ was the perfect DJ for our wedding! He was very patient with our son who loves all things electronic. With only a weeks notice he was able to not only play the music that we love but arrange it in a way that told our love story! From our first conversation he made us feel like friends and not clients. Hands down he is the best!!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Amy · Married on 09/03/2016

Ryan was an amazing DJ!!! He made sure everybody was okay all night and played all the music that we wanted!! He was very energetic and positive the whole wedding! I would highly recommend Ryan to anybody looking for an amazing DJ for their wedding!!! Thanks for making our wedding the wedding of our dreams!!!

Sent on 09/09/2016
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 06/25/2016

DJ Ryan the DJ is top-notch in so many ways. We met with him prior to wedding, and we all immediately felt like friends. I was a bit of a nervous wreck during planning, and he helped us work through all the questions, nerves, and excitement regarding wedding music with such patience. He was passionate about creating exactly the kind of feel we wanted for the reception and he helped make us feel so comfortable with all the details prior to the big day and the day of. We received so many compliments from guests on how fun our reception was and how great our DJ was :) I would DEFINITELY recommend DJ Ryan!!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Ayo · Married on 10/24/2015

Ryan was absolutely amazing! From the very start he was professional, responsive, and enthusiastic about helping to make our special day a one to remember. He made us feel like we were his only clients. He sat down with us to talk about our expectations for the reception. He took his time and was very patient and detailed to make sure he knew what we wanted. He did a great job during the reception, and many of our guests were impressed. He knows music, what to play, when to play it, and how to read the crowd. He also did an excellent job with coordination and announcements throughout the reception. We would offer Ryan our highest level of recommendation!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Erica · Married on 10/08/2015

My husband and I knew from the moment we found Ryan that he would be the perfect fit to our wedding reception. He was phenomenal to work with, such high energy and wit, and my guests loved him. It felt like having another friend there just playing music! We were really specific on songs we wanted played, and Ryan listened to us and did just what we wanted. Most of our guests danced, which is exactly what we wanted! I recommend Ryan to anyone planning a wedding :)

Sent on 01/14/2018

DJ Ryan The DJ's reply:

Thank you so much for your review!! You two were awesome to work with; your music choices were spot-on for the crowd, and your guests were super-fun. I would do another party for you in a heartbeat.. Hope you've been awesome!

Kevin · Married on 04/07/2018

Ryan is such a rockstar! His years of experience DJing were apparent from our first meeting, when he showed us his booklet; it included places for us to say what song we'd like for each part of the ceremony and reception, lists of songs from each decade, and popular songs by genre. We had a significant list of "do not plays no matter how many requests you get", and Ryan even had a place for that and totally respected our wishes! Also, Ryan coordinated seamlessly with our coordinator and officiant.

On the wedding day, Ryan arrived early and set his equipment up without asking us for anything. We had some sound issues during the ceremony and Ryan had the good sense to turn off the mic to avoid distracting guests (we had no idea, so kudos to him!). Then, the dance party started and... ohhhh man. People flooded the dance floor instantly and it didn't stop till the party was over. I was surprised at how quickly the songs changed at first, but it was seamless and people were really into it. We got to hear all the songs we wanted and none of the songs we didn't. Best dance party ever; thank you SO MUCH, DJ Ryan!

PS: Ryan also entertained my 11 year-old niece's myriad questions about music and DJing, which was adorable and much appreciated

Sent on 04/15/2018

DJ Ryan The DJ's reply:

Thank you so much Kevin!! That is high praise and I'm really gratified to hear how easy it felt for you to work with me — not to mention how much you enjoyed the dance party! Rest assured, you and your guests more than held up your end of the bargain to create the "best dance party ever." : D Regarding the microphone: I'm glad that you weren't distracted by the noise and that your guests were able to hear the ceremony, and I have replaced the equipment, so hopefully this is the last time it comes up in a review. : ) You and your guests were awesome, your niece is super sharp, and I know you will have an amazing adventure together! Thank you again!!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/04/2019

3.0

DJ Ryan Rocks!!

We loved working with DJ Ryan the DJ for our wedding. He was so fun and positive from the first time we met him through the end of our reception. You could not ask for a higher quality, more professional DJ for any event. We were lucky that he was still available when we booked with him. At our first meeting he gave us a packet that outlined every piece of information we needed to provide (along with suggestions) to make our wedding a success and keep it customized to our needs. The venue we had chosen was very nontraditional and we knew that it would be a challenge, but DJ Ryan the DJ provided a flawless experience for our ceremony and reception. The only regret we have is that we didn't have more time for dancing. DJ Ryan the DJ's skills thrilled everyone on the floor, from ages 2 to 92. He could really read a crowd and kept everyone partying until the very last song. We couldn't be happier with the DJ Ryan the DJ and we know that he would make any event he works a special one.

Sent on 05/29/2019

DJ Ryan The DJ's reply:

Yay, thank you Sarah! I'm so glad you had an amazing time at your wedding!! Confession: your crowd was really easy to read. They kept coming up to me and telling me what to play. : P Your venue choice was indeed very nontraditional but it was also super fun — how cool is a dance party in the middle of a dinosaur battle? Thank you so much for having me at your wedding and sharing your appreciation. Good luck and have fun out there!!