DJ Phanatic Reviews

9 | Clinton, MD

9 Reviews for DJ Phanatic

Cane · Getting married on 06/21/2020

Great night--I'd, definitely, book again!

He had guests grooving during dinner and kept everyone on the dance floor all night, spinning music to appease all audiences, ages 20-60+. I'll be sure to check his availability for my next event!

Sent on 08/15/2019

DJ Phanatic's reply:

Thanks Cane!! Really appreciate the opportunity! What a fun evening that was. Definitely a night to remember!

Donald Bonner · Married on 12/10/2016

Awesome time

I have been to a lot of weddings where he was the DJ and he has always done an excellent job. I did a Red Carpet event for my father's 60th birthday party and he did an awesome job. He can handle any event. He is very strategic with his music which i am very impressed with.

Sent on 04/23/2019

DJ Phanatic's reply:

Thank you Donald! You're the man! It's always a pleasure working with you or seeing you tear up the dance floor!
  • Masunoh

Masunoh · Married on 06/18/2016

DJ Phanatic went above and beyond!

DJ Phanatic was a godsend. I had no idea how to put together the music program for our wedding. He came with a plan and a checklist. After meeting with him and discussing the music that my husband and I liked, I knew I was in good hands. I had a multicultural wedding with music from all over the world and our suburban 90's childhood. The reception was amazing, all because of DJ Phanatic, everyone had so much fun dancing to the tunes we love!

Sent on 06/11/2019

DJ Phanatic's reply:

It was my pleasure & a great honor! I'm glad I was able to play my part! Thank you for having me Masunoh!!

Cheryl Kelly · Married on 05/17/2016

DJ Phanatic

He gives you the best of himself. I have used DJ Phanatic twice and wouldn’t consider anyone else!

Sent on 04/17/2019

DJ Phanatic's reply:

Thank you Cheryl!! I truly enjoyed Dj-ing for your special occasions! I'm grateful you've thought of me!

Nicole Mj · Married on 04/12/2015

Book this DJ!!!

We couldn't have possibly booked a better wedding DJ. Jamel worked closely with us during the planning stages, and as a result we knew that when the big day arrived music was one less thing we'd have to worry about. Jamel helped provide the perfect soundtrack to one of the most important days of our lives. We cannot recommend his professional and expert services more highly.

Sent on 05/01/2019

DJ Phanatic's reply:

Thank you Nicole! I will never forget that special day! It was wonderful & quite the honor being your DJ. Thank you for choosing me!!

Sherri Burks · Married on 10/13/2012

Yes.Yes.Yes!

DJ Phanatic was amazing! I had the pleasure of him as my DJ for my wedding and that was the best decision I've ever made. He definitely kept the party going. I still have people coming to me saying how much they partied at my wedding, which was almost 7 years ago. If you are looking for a great DJ, DJ Phanatic is your man!

Sent on 04/09/2019

DJ Phanatic's reply:

Thank you Sherri! It was my pleasure, awesome time! Thanks for choosing me! Your wedding reception was a blast!
  • Michael

Michael Paul Valentine · Married on 08/07/2010

He Answered the Call

Where do I even begin!

DJ Phanatic came highly recommended through my Wife Maya who has been a friend of said DJ during her days in Richmond, VA at Grad School.

In my mind I like to think that every time their group of friends met, they had a secret agreement that DJ Phanatic would hold down the 1s and 2s at Maya's wedding, granted she'd find a husband, select a date, and a venue.

Choosing DJ Phanatic per my Wife's recommendation was our first big decision together in marriage. Being a person from the Midwest with many friends in music, I had my biases and in my mind knew who I wanted to hold down my special day. But to my then fiancee's wishes, I wanted to demonstrate to her my ability to trust her choice.

Our wedding date was set for August 7, 2010, and our venue was a Yacht we chartered on Lake Norman in Charlotte, NC. It was go time!

Upon planning our wedding and visualizing how our reception would play out, I was a bit nervous because I had never heard DJ Phanatic DJ before. And due to the mix of our crowd, there were young 20 and 30 sometings primarily from VA and OH. I'd never seen how VA and OH would gel at a party. This made me most anxious. I even had nightmares. I feared having a wack reception.

When it was finally time for me and DJ Phanatic to talk music about about a few weeks out from our big day, I was assured however that we had hired the right man for the job!! All of my fears were instantly erased. He was mad cool. His taste in music right off the bat and knowledge of the art of djing really made me a fan during the call. From that moment forward, I had no worries.

During our reception, DJ Phanatic did his thing. He even went out of his way to find an obscure b side style Isely Brother's tune called How Lucky I am Pts 1 and 2 that I suggested be me and Maya's song for our first dance as a married couple. Eventhough the trust had been solidified, I was still a bit nervous if he would be able to find the right one... because this song has a few different versions. But he nailed it! As he cued it... I was like... YESSS!!!

Cheers DJ Phanatic for answering the call to make my wedding day both memorable and funky

Maya you were right and always will be 🤗🍾

Sent on 04/24/2019

DJ Phanatic's reply:

Wow, thanks Mike! I have no words, I'm speechless. Your wedding goes down as one of my favorites! Thank you for trusting me & your wife lol. It was a great honor to be a part of your special day. I'll be your DJ for life for you two. Definitely it was a pleasure to say the least!

Jillian Taylor · Married on 08/15/2009

Brings the energy

We had DJ Phanatic MC/DJ our wedding reception and he did an exceptional job! Prior to the big day he was available and open to helping us achieve the emotional tone and energy we wanted for our reception. From the entrance to the send off he had us covered and really put a stamp on helping us make meaning through our event. DJ Phanatic is skilled and professional, you wont regret having him be a part of your event.

Sent on 04/08/2019

DJ Phanatic's reply:

Thank you Jill! It was an honor & so much fun being a part of your special day. Thank you very much for having me!
  • Samantha

Samantha Justice · Married on 07/07/2015

Accommodating!

Jamel is a great DJ, with a breadth of knowledge and taste in music. He handles his business professionally & is a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 05/30/2019

DJ Phanatic's reply:

Thanks Samantha! I'm glad I could be a part of it! Thanks for choosing me. Always a pleasure as well working with you.