DJ Persist Reviews

49 Reviews for DJ Persist

• Ivette

Ivette Gudino · Married on 01/04/2020

Absolutely amazing!

From the beginning Jesse was incredibly professional. My husband and I were thrilled to have him as our DJ! At our wedding reception he told us to relax and enjoy our celebration because he would take care of the rest of the night. There were soo many little details during the night that he took care of and he always had an eye on my husband and I to make sure we were enjoying ourselves. Jesse worked with us to have a schedule for the night and it went amazing! Many of our guest complimented us on how smooth everything ran. He KNOWS how to work a room! My husband and I aren't big dancers but even we got tired after all the dancing we did! We are so grateful to Jesse because we, our friends and family had a blast! We also had tons of family and friends say this was the most fun they had at a wedding =). Jesse thank you SO MUCH!

Sent on 01/23/2020

Erin Kane · Married on 11/23/2019

Amazing DJ for our wedding!

Jesse provided both DJ services and a photo booth for our November wedding. We are so happy we worked with him on our special day! The dance floor was lively and full of guests all night long, which was one of our biggest hopes for the big day. My husband and I come from mixed backgrounds, and he ensured everyone felt included out on the dance floor. Leading up to the big day Jesse was very responsive and his online tools made it easy to plan everything out. His photo booth was also a lot of fun, and we loved the ability to create a customized design. He sent over the full library of photos within a few days of the wedding, which was a great way to relive the fun while everything was fresh. We definitely recommend working with Jesse for professional service, and a reception everyone will remember!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Luis Hernandez · Married on 10/19/2019

October 19 Wedding

Jesse made our wedding incredibly special and easy run. He made us not have to worry about anything and it went so smoothly. Besides the fact that he’s well organized he also is a great dj and knows exactly how to read a room. Would recommend and look forward to booking him again for other events.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Mayra Muñoz · Married on 10/05/2019

Jesse is the best

We hired Jesse for our wedding 10/05/2019 and he did an amazing job! We told him what kind of music we wanted to listen too & he did not disappoint! He kept everyone on their feet all night long. I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Lorena

Lorena · Married on 07/27/2019

Alejandre wedding

DJ Persist was super professional and a big event saver! Our mariachi was a no-show and they were supposed to play for two hours before him and we’re supposed to play my daughter father dance and he quickly gave me options to pick from so that he can improvise on the fly. The crowd never even noticed that it was not the song I was supposed to dance. He fed of the crowd dancing on what he played next to keep the party going. He never once hyped or advertised his name like other DJ’s do constantly. He was all about us and giving us what we wanted on our special day. Played whatever we asked on the fly and mixed it in perfectly as if it was planned to be the next song. If you are looking for a GREAT DJ that will not disappoint and give you exactly what you want, book him! His photo booth package we got was AWESOME and everyone loved it! It was the talk of the party for everyone. He was setup way before anyone even got there and was ready to go as soon as people started showing up with some background music that was not overwhelming but appropriate. We had great communication throughout the entire time of our wedding planning. Jesse is highly recommended for any occasion and he will come prepared for anything that comes up, we can vouch for that! He is already booked for our daughter’s quinceñera next year.

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Campobasso · Married on 07/01/2019

August 24th, 2019 Wedding Celebration

DJ Persist delivered. The dance floor was always packed from start to finish. He helped us with the timeline of our wedding and acted as a wedding coordinator which was a great help. He has special effects our guests have never seen at a wedding before. We would highly recommend him for all friends and family parties moving forward.

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Daisy

Daisy · Married on 06/21/2019

DJ Luniks, you the best!

When I was stressed Danny aka DJ Luniks was a big help and I couldn't have been happier with how he helped smooth everything over for me. He really helped me a lot that day and I couldn't be happier the music and everything was perfect. Thanks again!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Tiffany · Married on 05/26/2019

Incredible DJ

Jesse was amazing to work with for our May wedding! He was extremely professional and had great equipment. Our wedding guests were a mix of ethnicities and ages and he made everyone happy with the styles of music he played. On top of his great music selections, he was a great MC (and bilingual which was a must for our wedding!).

In addition to his DJ services, Jesse provided a photo booth with an attendant and it was a total hit with all of our guests! I would highly, highly recommend working with Jesse.

Sent on 07/12/2019

Mark Munizzi · Married on 02/23/2019

The Perfect Wedding DJ

Jesse was absolutely amazing to work with. He constantly coordinated with us throughout the planning process to make sure everything was going smoothly and had a final call the week of the wedding to go over everything. As soon as the reception started, Jesse was on top of everything and made sure everything got done. As far as the music, the dance floor was packed all night. From the first song when the dance floor opened up to the very last song, the dance floor was full of our guests. He did a great job of mixing in traditional Latin music/dance music/ oldies to keep everyone involved. One of the things I will always remember about our wedding was that as the last song finished, I turned around and saw just about everyone still on the dance floor. I would absolutely recommend DJ Persist to anyone looking for a wedding DJ.

Sent on 03/02/2019

Chelsey Munizzi · Married on 02/23/2019

Dance Floor Packed

Dj Persist had our wedding guests on the dance floor all night long (which is honestly one of the top 3 most important things I wanted for our wedding). We had quite a mix of guests as I am Hispanic and my husband Italian- and he was able to read the crowd well all night and make sure everyone stayed dancing. He played all different genres that appealed to everyone and it all mixed great together. A week later, and we are still hearing about how great the music was and how packed the dance floor was all night which makes us so so happy to hear. Jesse was professional and always very quick in his responses to our emails. His website is very user friendly and helps organize everything very well for the timeline. Loved it and highly recommend Jesse for your parties/wedding!!!

Sent on 03/02/2019

Bridget Hayes · Married on 01/12/2019

Best dj!

Jesse was incredible to work with! He was extremely professional, informative, patient, and talented! The dance floor was filled the whole night during our reception, and we received so many compliments on how much FUN our guests had! If you want to have an amazing reception then choose Jesse as your DJ...you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Abel Cabrera · Married on 09/22/2018

Awesome wedding DJ

Jesse did an amazing job for our wedding in September 2018. He was super attentive to our needs and kept us on track with our timeline. Most importantly, he kept everyone dancing and having a great time. We were especially grateful that he stepped in when we had a no show with our mariachi band. Everyone loved the music and energy that we are still receiving compliments. If you're looking for an awesome dj, look no further as he is the best!

Sent on 01/20/2019

C · Married on 09/15/2018

Jessie was our DJ & Photo Booth for my daughter’s wedding,words cannot say enough how fabulous Jessie was and worked the crowd with ever type of music. He keep to our request on timeline so the reception moved along very smoothly and he was on point.
    Very professional, people friendly,and you will not be disappointed with his services...
    Again thanks Jessie... you ROCK

Sent on 09/17/2018

Bianca · Married on 09/15/2018

Excellent job jesse.. he played all types of music and had the crowd on their feet!

Sent on 09/17/2018

K · Married on 09/08/2018

We would hire DJ Persist all over again

We found DJ Persist on a recommendation from our photographers. They could not speak highly enough about him. He was fantastic. He was professional, timely, & he absolutely knows how to read a crowd.
    From our first meeting to our wedding day, DJ Persist put us at ease with his professionalism. He provided us with online tools to help him with our requests for day-of music and our planned schedule. He then managed to tie our wedding day together with his great MC skills, his amazing sound system, and by being on his A-game. Our guests repeatedly told us how much they loved our DJ. He kept the energy up the whole evening with our diverse crowd. We would highly recommend hiring DJ Persist for an event.

Sent on 10/26/2018
  • Cecilia

Cecilia Cap · Married on 08/17/2018

Great service and customer service!

My husband and I hired Jesse for his DJ services and photobooth more than a year before our wedding. He was professional and thorough throughout the planning process and the wedding. Any question or request we had, his follow up was quick. For the service that he provided, his pricing was a steal! He gave us a tool where we can put our music requests and timeline which we found really helpful. He even created a slideshow for us for the dinner portion!
    We used him for our ceremony as well. Our guests loved him; he played some instrumental hip hop while they waited for the procession to start. He made sure everything ran on time for the reception as far as speeches and dances. Our guests loved the photobooth and he kept them dancing all night. Our wedding had a diverse guest list due to my husband being Polish and me being Mexican but Jesse had everyone dancing. He even played some polka as a last minute request. We would highly recommend Jesse! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/18/2019

Maribel · Married on 08/03/2018

Jesse was amazing! He was very responsive to all of our requests leading up to the day of the wedding. He helps you stay organized by setting up an events page where you can lay out the sequence of events. The night before the wedding, I made a last minute decision to do a first dance song with my mom while having a video of my dad playing on screen, and he made it happen flawlessly. Tear jerker for sure! All in all, it was a perfect night and it had a lot to do with his talented skills- the dance floor was always full!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Shara · Married on 06/23/2018

Jesse (DJ Persist) had great communication throughout the entire process from start to finish. Danny was actually our DJ on our wedding day, and we had arranged to meet Danny and Jesse at the same time 2 weeks before our wedding. Both Danny and Jesse were very professional and they were fully equipped day of. Everything went very smoothly - names were pronounced correctly, the correct songs were played, and Danny read the crowed perfectly. We received tons of compliments on how amazing our DJ was. Several of my pregnant girlfriends were in attendance and they all told me we had the best DJ and that it was the best sober wedding ever. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Nicole · Married on 06/02/2018

Jesse (DJ Persist) was our DJ for our June 2nd wedding. He was recommended to us by a friend. He did an amazing job and I couldn't be happier! He made sure our wedding time line for the evening stayed on track. He did a great job of finding me and my husband when wedding events needed to happen, which was one less thing for our bridal party to worry about. The music was awesome! Our dance floor was packed all evening. Jesse is good at feeling out the guest. When he notices a lot of people dancing to a specific genre he keeps the music and the party going. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking for a DJ for an event!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Suzanne · Married on 01/20/2018

He was the DJ for my wedding, and I couldn't have asked for anyone better. He was a recommendation from a friend, and we couldn't have been happier. He made the whole process up to the wedding super easy and relaxing. There were things that we just didn't know about that he asked us if we wanted and calmly explained them to us to get through the process. His website was super easy to navigate to make music requests and suggestions, and he even managed to get all the weird video game music we wanted for the ceremony and the reception!
    On the actual wedding day, we used his speakers and microphones for the ceremony, lighting for the reception room, photobooth set up, and, most importantly, the actual DJ service. Everything looked gorgeous with the lighting, the ceremony went off without a hitch, the photobooth was amazing (His wife ran the booth the whole night! She was a delight!), and his DJing was the best!! There were points in the night that you literally could not fit more people on the dancefloor, and the guests at another wedding tried to sneak into our room to party!
    Everyone we saw the next day wouldn't stop talking about how great the DJ was and how amazing the music was. You cannot go wrong with him!!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2017

Jesse was our DJ at our wedding on 11/11/17, and was fantastic! Guests are still telling me how they didn't leave the dance floor all night! My biggest concern was making sure the evening moved smoothly and people would be able to start dancing as soon as possible. Jesse made sure that happened! He checked in with us throughout the evening and made sure things were on track. Jesse made sure to play all of our different requests, while also including our guests requests. We also had the Photo-Booth which was a huge hit! I highly recommend Jesse for any event you're looking for a dj!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Veronica · Married on 10/20/2017

DJ Presist was the best choice for our wedding!!! He made sure that we were on schedule, that was huge! Also, the music we picked on his online music portal was just as we asked and added some songs that went perfectly well. I am so thankful for having such an amazing DJ who delivered just what we wanted, a fun & lively wedding!!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/13/2017

Jesse was great!! He was very professional and his online tool made finding and requesting songs very easy. He had all the equipment needed for our outdoor ceremony and then everything for the reception. We didn't even ask for that many songs, we just spoke with him and let him know the type of music we wanted. When it came time for the reception, the music was spot on and everyone was dancing. He also really helped keep everything on schedule and would check in with us to make sure everything was going smoothly. We also rented the photo booth from Jesse and all of our guest really enjoyed it. Would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Martin · Married on 10/06/2017

DJ Persist was incredible!!!!! His attention to detail was impeccable. He checked in with us throughout the night to make sure everything was going as we wanted it to go. All of the guests at our wedding had an amazing time due to the variety of music that DJ Persist played. He is also very organized which helped out a lot especially when planning a wedding. Best DJ ever!!!!! If you want your party to be a blast, book him! You won't regret it.

Sent on 10/09/2017