Wild Out Entertainment Reviews

140 Reviews for Wild Out Entertainment

• Julliana

Julliana C. · Married on 05/15/2021

The Party Didn't Stop

Ralph made sure all expectations were met and exceeded. His setup and sound system were top-notch. He played all the songs requested and kept the party dancing all night. I was so so pleased to have you at my wedding, Ralph! Thank you for being so involved and leaving us with the best memories for our special day.

Sent on 05/24/2021

Tonya R. · Married on 04/03/2021

So50cated Birthday Party

DJ Papi was totally awesome. He was professional and the music kept my party rocking...folks danced out of their good shoes...

Sent on 04/08/2021

Christina J. · Married on 03/27/2021

Excellent Dj for my wedding

Wild Out Entertainment is by far the best Dj in Tampa. Anything and everything that was requested for my wedding was played. Not to mention Dj Papi’s set up and lights are awesome! Music is so important at any event and from past experiences to my very own wedding I can say that Dj Papi knows how to keep the party going. Highly recommend Wild Out Entertainment for any type of event!

Sent on 03/31/2021
  • Christ

Christ R. · Married on 03/04/2021

Excellent Services

From start to finish DJ Papi was very professional and provided all services we needed. He took all our needs into consideration and was fantastic. I will definitely use him again as well recommend to my friends and family.

Sent on 04/07/2021
  • Bianca

Bianca M. · Married on 01/02/2021

DJ Papi is the BEST!

We highly recommend using Wild Out Entertainment! Our wedding was beautiful and a blast! Thanks to Dj Papi the dance floor was packed! It was such a fun day. Dj Papi went above and beyond to make our day special. He made our wedding experience a blast!! At the last minute we lost an entertainment act due to Covid and Dj Papi went above and beyond to find us a replacement. He found a Saxophone player that made our night extra special. We love how much he did to make our night so much fun! We definitely recommend using Wild Out Entertainment for your upcoming wedding.

Sent on 01/05/2021
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/14/2020

Absolutely amazing!

I have attended many events with Wild out entertainment, and each time was amazed! D.J. Papi and his crew have made every experience I have shared with them unforgettable! Hire them! You will not regret it!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Paula A. · Married on 10/24/2020

Amazing production and performance by DJ Papi

DJ Papi (Ralph) and his team did an amazing job at Christen and Jason's wedding! Not only a tremendous performance including lighting and awesome music, but also in assisting us with pulling off a great surprise for Pepe's, Father of the Bride speech to Christen. Can't thank you enough for helping make our daughter & son in law's special day be all the more spectacular!

Sent on 10/30/2020
  • W

Will G. · Married on 03/07/2020

Our wedding was LIT

We found Ralph by going to a friend's wedding last year. He killed it at that wedding so we knew we needed him at ours. We got married in Peru and flew him and his team down. It was one of the best decisions we made, if not the best. The dance floor was packed and lit the entire wedding. I recommend Ralph and his team so highly that it's impossible to truly put into words.

Sent on 03/24/2020
  • Karessa

Karessa L. · Married on 01/25/2020

Gaspirilla party ☠️

I just can’t say enough great things about Wild Out Entertainment & DJ FireTouch!!! He took our Gaspirilla parade tent party to the next level. His professionalism, interaction with the crowd, & all around amazing vibe was above & beyond fantastic. The music choices (which I completely left up to our DJ) was EPIC . Not only did our guest love it, but many parade goers & participants made a point to stop & tell us how much they loved the tunes & awesome energy coming from our event. We can’t wait until next year to do it all over again.

Sent on 01/30/2020
  • E&E

E&E F. · Married on 01/12/2020

Venue owner

We have worked with Wild Out Entrrtainment a few times. Every time they come to our venue they are pure entertainment, respectfull and get the party started I highly recommend them.

Sent on 02/12/2019

Luigi Y. · Married on 12/14/2019

Nothing short of AMAZING

I normally don't write reviews however this is a much needed exception!

Dj Papi from Wild Out Entertainment is an amazing DJ and MC to work with. For my wife and I, having quality music played was not the only thing important to us. We didnt want a boring robot playing music. We wanted someone who could really control the flow and energy of the reception, interact with our guest, transform the venue and have a good time. DJ papi did that and above! The uplighting he provided was amazing and truly brought extra life to the venue! The music was fantastic! The enery was 🔥 and Our dance floor was never empty!

He did a great job working with our timeline and helping us keep on track. When it came to budget planning for all the miscellaneous addons such as lights, photobooths, etc, he was very easy to communicate with and was very understanding of our budgets. He tried to find the best way we would be happy.

To make things even better, when we finally settled on budget and both parties were happy with what we were receiving, he even went up and beyond and surprised us with some extra lights to help lively up the place some more. We were EXTREMELY happy and SURPRISED to see this when we walked in the venue. He was even happier to see that we were happy with results. Which leads to my next point

Even though this is a business, DJ papi truly treats it more than that. He cares about every wedding he hosts and truly immerses himself in the wedding. He treated us as if we were family and because of that I have nothing negative to say about DJ Papi. He took great care of my wife and I from beginning to end.

I will use him for any future event.

Sent on 12/24/2019

Lazaro R. · Married on 11/23/2019

Wild Out Wedding

DJ Firetouch arrived early and came out to find me to make sure I knew he was there and to find out if I had any questions. Everything went smoothly and we had a great night.

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • F

Frank · Married on 09/28/2019

Outstanding Experience!!!

DJ Papi was the best DJ I’ve ever had for a party. The lighting, the music, his energy, and the percussion player added an exciting live music element to the vibe. He was on top of things from the first time we spoke, communicated with me leading up to the party, was set up hours before, and his skills absolutely made this a party my family and friends will never, ever forget. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND him!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Brittany B. · Married on 09/17/2019

Blanco wedding 9-14-19

DJ PAPI WAS AMAZING I COULD NOT OF ASKED FOR A BETTER NIGHT! THANK YOU SO MUCH

Sent on 09/17/2019

Vanessa H. · Married on 09/03/2019

Salon owner

We had a re grand opening for our salon and wild out entertainment did an outstanding job for us! They kept the vibe going through and really went the extra mile to make us happy!

Sent on 04/16/2021

Anonymous · Married on 07/12/2019

Holiday Party

Dj Papi and Wild Entertainment went above and beyond to ensure that our guests were having a great evening. Very professional group! I highly recommend them and hire them again. Thank YOU!

Sent on 01/03/2020
  • Ulises

Ulises V. · Married on 04/10/2019

Amazing Experience

Amazing time and he is really quick on the spot when needed to improvise, which is always needed. Look no further!!!

Sent on 12/13/2019

Nikki C. · Married on 01/11/2019

5 Star Entertainment

Amazing to work with, great music definitely able to read the crowd. We will definitely use them again!

Sent on 12/16/2019

Brianturkel · Married on 12/08/2018

RBT Bar Mitzvah

Very professional -- nailed our setlist - very cooperative

Sent on 12/13/2018

Courtney · Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely recommend

Ralph (DJ Papi) and Jose (DJ Firetouch) were a pleasure to work with! They were so helpful in organizing our event and they made the night flow seamlessly. I would definitely use them again and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Robert H. · Married on 11/24/2018

Unforgettable reception

Prior to event DJ Papi was well organized, communicated everything wonderfully and made it really easy to relax knowing he would make our wedding unforgettable. He provides a well thought-out document to take your time filling out for the progression of the event. The day of, he was early, set up in plenty of time, and followed our wants/requests perfectly. We also booked his percussionist who when combined with DJ Papi's talent and ability to read the crowd, made our night more fun than we even thought it could be. We were determined to put on an unforgettable party for our guests, and DJ Papi delivered that and more! Friends and family who attended are still talking about how "awesome" the DJ was!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Jeannine · Married on 10/13/2018

DJ Papi is the BEST

My guest and I are still raving about DJ Papi! I wouldn’t have trusted anyone else with such an important night. DJ Papi, took it over the top with his music selection and entertainment! My wedding reception will be the talk of the town for years to come! He’s know as the best for the reason! We highly recommend DJ Papi!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Jovi F. · Married on 10/13/2018

Best DJ in Florida

We booked DJ Papi for my sister's wedding last weekend, and I have to be completely honest, I have known of him for a long time and have seen him DJ before, so I had very high expectations. DJ Papi absolutely exceeded my expectations. He did an amazing job with the music selection, keeping the guests dancing all night. I haven't seen my 91 year old grandma dance like that in a long time. He was very engaging with the guests and did a very good job of getting to as many song requests as he could. He arrived very early and was set up and ready to go well before the ceremony began, which really helped ease the stress on my sister and my mom. He went out of his way to make sure everything ran smoothly, which it did. All in all, DJ Papi was well worth the amount he charges. I would highly recommend him for any event and will most definitely be using him for any of my own future events.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Shea G. · Married on 10/01/2018

Wild Out Entertainment is exceptional!

We hired DJ Papi for my daughter's 15th birthday party. It was the best decision we made! The party was a HUGE success and we are planning 2 more events with him. Tampa is fortunate to have someone with his talent. Wild Out Entertainment is the first call you should make if planning an event. DJ Papi is by far the best!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Kenneth · Married on 09/15/2018

Best Air Force Ball dance for seen to date. I made a huge rave to all my friends now they regret missing it. I will most definitely be looking fprward to our next event with DJ Papi and his crew.

Sent on 09/21/2018