Wild Out Entertainment Reviews

Wild Out Entertainment 7
  • E&E

E&e Family Farm · Getting married on 01/12/2020

Venue owner

We have worked with Wild Out Entrrtainment a few times. Every time they come to our venue they are pure entertainment, respectfull and get the party started I highly recommend them.

Sent on 02/12/2019

Brianturkel · Married on 12/08/2018

RBT Bar Mitzvah

Very professional -- nailed our setlist - very cooperative

Sent on 12/13/2018

Courtney · Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely recommend

Ralph (DJ Papi) and Jose (DJ Firetouch) were a pleasure to work with! They were so helpful in organizing our event and they made the night flow seamlessly. I would definitely use them again and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Robert Herrin · Married on 11/24/2018

Unforgettable reception

Prior to event DJ Papi was well organized, communicated everything wonderfully and made it really easy to relax knowing he would make our wedding unforgettable. He provides a well thought-out document to take your time filling out for the progression of the event. The day of, he was early, set up in plenty of time, and followed our wants/requests perfectly. We also booked his percussionist who when combined with DJ Papi's talent and ability to read the crowd, made our night more fun than we even thought it could be. We were determined to put on an unforgettable party for our guests, and DJ Papi delivered that and more! Friends and family who attended are still talking about how "awesome" the DJ was!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Jeannine · Married on 10/13/2018

DJ Papi is the BEST

My guest and I are still raving about DJ Papi! I wouldn’t have trusted anyone else with such an important night. DJ Papi, took it over the top with his music selection and entertainment! My wedding reception will be the talk of the town for years to come! He’s know as the best for the reason! We highly recommend DJ Papi!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Jovi Fiallo · Married on 10/13/2018

Best DJ in Florida

We booked DJ Papi for my sister's wedding last weekend, and I have to be completely honest, I have known of him for a long time and have seen him DJ before, so I had very high expectations. DJ Papi absolutely exceeded my expectations. He did an amazing job with the music selection, keeping the guests dancing all night. I haven't seen my 91 year old grandma dance like that in a long time. He was very engaging with the guests and did a very good job of getting to as many song requests as he could. He arrived very early and was set up and ready to go well before the ceremony began, which really helped ease the stress on my sister and my mom. He went out of his way to make sure everything ran smoothly, which it did. All in all, DJ Papi was well worth the amount he charges. I would highly recommend him for any event and will most definitely be using him for any of my own future events.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Shea Grundy · Married on 10/01/2018

Wild Out Entertainment is exceptional!

We hired DJ Papi for my daughter's 15th birthday party. It was the best decision we made! The party was a HUGE success and we are planning 2 more events with him. Tampa is fortunate to have someone with his talent. Wild Out Entertainment is the first call you should make if planning an event. DJ Papi is by far the best!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Kenneth · Married on 09/15/2018

Best Air Force Ball dance for seen to date. I made a huge rave to all my friends now they regret missing it. I will most definitely be looking fprward to our next event with DJ Papi and his crew.

Sent on 09/21/2018

Kenneth · Married on 09/15/2018

Great crew. Appropriated music select based event.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Virgilia (Gigi) · Married on 09/02/2018

10's across the board or in this case 5's. I just had my wedding on Sept. 2nd. Ralph (DJ Papi) was my point person at the beginning stages. He responded to every text and email immediately. He assured me he would have the perfect DJ for my wedding and he WASN'T lying. DJ Firetouch brought it the ENTIRE night. Absolutely everyone was on the dance floor. Even family members that I have NEVER seen dance were dancing. I couldn't believe it. He played everything, which we asked for. We communicated through text and even talked on the phone a few times and he truly made everything so easy. I absolutely recommend Wild Out Entertainment's services. TOP NOTCH!! I can not thank you enough!!! -Gigi Brewton

Sent on 09/08/2018
  • I

Ivis · Married on 07/21/2018

Our event was a combination 18th birthday and high school graduation party. Ralph was amazing. Engaged with the guests and kept the party going all night long. He kept both the kids and the adults out on the dance floor all at the same time and that’s no easy task. Everyone was asking for his information at the end of the night. We’ll definitely be using DJ Papi for every event we have from now on.

Sent on 08/17/2018

melody · Married on 06/28/2018

WHAT A NIGHT WE HAD!!! Ryan and I can't thank you enough for putting on such a show at Oxford Exchange on the biggest day of our lives! You guys all put so much effort into making the night the success it was. Your performance and professionalism surpassed our expectations. We are so pleased we chose you. The mix with you and the Percussionist was INCREDIBLE! You guys kept the floor moving all night. You did a great job combining African and western music perfectly, it was exactly what we wanted. We would absolutely recommend you to anyone looking to have an amazing time on their occasion and we will definitely be seeing you when planning our future parties.

Thanks again!

Wild Out Entertainment 13
    Wild Out Entertainment 14
    Wild Out Entertainment 15

Jessica · Married on 04/21/2018

DJ Papi is the best! Everyone had the best time dancing at our wedding reception! I’ve been to multiple events that he was the DJ and he’s always reliable, professional, timely, fun, and enthusiastic! Look no further for the best DJ for the most important day of your life!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Brittany · Married on 04/21/2018

The whole process of working with Wild Out Entertainment was seamless. Ralph set us up with DJ FireTouch, Jose, for our gala event and from first communication to execution they were both organized, professional and helpful. Night-of, DJ FireTouch was extremely fun for our guests and kept the dance floor packed until the end of the night! Would definitely recommend!
    - Brittany

Sent on 05/06/2018

Jordan · Married on 04/14/2018

DJ Papi, DJ CrizV, Osorio & Wild Out Entertainment exceeded all expectations for our wedding. Our goal was to dance the entire night and that’s exactly what we did. We had the best night of our lives, and we can’t thank you enough for that! DJ Papi knew exactly what music to play and kept the dance floor packed the entire night. The night would not have been complete without the percussionist, Osorio. He truly is amazing and so talented! The uplighting was absolutely beautiful, and Dj Papi made sure we stayed on track with our timeline. I felt comfortable and trusted him knowing that he had everything under control. I 100% would recommend the entire DJ Papi & Wild Out Entertainment to everyone, you will not be disappointed! Thanks again!! Jordan and Cody

Sent on 04/29/2018

jason · Married on 03/03/2018

Every event I have had, I used DJ Papi. They are professional, music is prefect , they sound system is clear, the DJ's are on point. There's never a worry about him showing up. I have my daughters wedding coming up and we have booked him again, DJ Papi did a great job on my nieces Graduation party , everyone was up dancing and music selection was great.
    I highly recommend DJ Papi for anyone.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Ngoc · Married on 03/03/2018

DJ Papi was very professional with communication and getting the appointment and contract to me in a timely manner. His price was very fair. He set me up with DJ AR Smooth with their company to DJ for my event. He was amazing, very professional, played awesome music selection, he was on time, set up was great, just love the entire experience, and would definitely recommend DJ AR Smooth and the entire company to anyone looking for a great DJ services.

Sent on 03/20/2018
    Wild Out Entertainment 16

Melissa · Married on 02/24/2018

DJ Papi and crew were a huge part of why my wedding was such a success. Ralph is extremely professional and detail oriented and really makes a bride feel comfortable and secure in knowing that everything will be as requested. The uplighting looked gorgeous and really made the room sparkle and the music was great. I’m very happy I chose them for my event. They had just the right vibe I was going for and I will always be grateful!

Sent on 03/04/2018

Jordyn · Married on 02/17/2018

Quality Service!

The DJ is hands down the most important aspect of a great wedding! We were very selective planning our wedding and were reccomended DJ Papi from quite a few sources. From the initial consultation he was very professional and helpful. When we received our quote for the services we requested to be honest we thought it was over our budget. We decided to spend the extra bit bc of WOE reputation and we were beyond impressed. From the music selection keeping all ages and backgrounds on their feet dancing to the announcements and transitions everything was absolutely flawless! Our guests are literally still bragging about the music. If you want that awe factor hire Dj Papi!

Sent on 05/08/2019
    Wild Out Entertainment 17

Rachel · Married on 02/03/2018

Wild Out Entertainment (DJ Papi) deserves more than five stars! However, since Wedding Wire only allows five I will just have to go more into detail as to why he deserves 10! From the moment I started talking to DJ Papi via email, there was an immediate connection. He understood the vibe my husband and I wanted our wedding to be. We didn't want the usual wedding music played. Say the YMCA for example. We wanted our guests to feel like they were at a club. He did just that! Our guests were out of the dance floor literally breaking a sweat. His setlist wouldn't allow anyone to sit young or old. He had my Uncle who was using a walker out there dancing. You wouldn't even know my Uncle broke every bone in his foot! That's how good DJ Papi is! DJ Papi also was very understanding of all of my requests. For my first dance with my husband and my father, I didn't want to dance to just one song. Rather, I wanted to dance to a few songs remixed into one. I let him take full creative control and told him I didn't want to hear the song until that very moment on the dance floor. I wasn't disappointed! I also requested a lot of how would I say this music that's not played on the radio?! DJ Papi was able to get all the songs with no issues and played them. He interacted with our guests and made sure to find my husband and I throughout the night and ask how we were doing (this meant a lot). He's an all-around great guy and he's also a Tampa Firefighter like my husband! No need to look further for a DJ for your next event. Use Wild Out Entertainment. You will not regret it!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Brendan · Married on 01/13/2018

DJ Papi and company were wonderful to work with. They played the music we requested and paced it excellently. Slower songs at the beginning with more upbeat tracks toward the end was exactly what we wanted. Moreover, just by looking at the dancefloor, it was clear all the guests had a great time; people felt comfortable dancing, and DJ Papi and company had a lot to do with that. DJ Papi himself also did a great job "narrating" the event such that people knew when to get food, get ready for the bouquet toss, exit the venue, etc. Without his guidance, the reception would not have been executed as smoothly. To reiterate, just 5 Stars from DJ Papi and company all around: They made our special day that much more special. Thanks Wild Out -- we look forward to booking you again someday.

Sent on 01/28/2018

Samantha · Married on 12/14/2017

We have hired DJ Papi for two parties and would never consider hiring anyone else. He is reliable, professional, entertaining, and talented. He goes above and beyond to please, keeps the party going and is the best at what he does!

Sent on 12/19/2017
  • F

Frankie · Married on 12/09/2017

DJ Papi was absolutely amazing! The most professional to work with and the life of the party! Highly highly highly recommended!

Sent on 12/25/2017