DJ Papi & Wild Out Entertainment Reviews

113 Reviews for DJ Papi & Wild Out Entertainment

113 DJ Papi & Wild Out Entertainment Reviews

Jeannine · Married on 10/13/2018

DJ Papi is the BEST

My guest and I are still raving about DJ Papi! I wouldn’t have trusted anyone else with such an important night. DJ Papi, took it over the top with his music selection and entertainment! My wedding reception will be the talk of the town for years to come! He’s know as the best for the reason! We highly recommend DJ Papi!

Jovi Fiallo · Married on 10/13/2018

Best DJ in Florida

We booked DJ Papi for my sister's wedding last weekend, and I have to be completely honest, I have known of him for a long time and have seen him DJ before, so I had very high expectations. DJ Papi absolutely exceeded my expectations. He did an amazing job with the music selection, keeping the guests dancing all night. I haven't seen my 91 year old grandma dance like that in a long time. He was very engaging with the guests and did a very good job of getting to as many song requests as he could. He arrived very early and was set up and ready to go well before the ceremony began, which really helped ease the stress on my sister and my mom. He went out of his way to make sure everything ran smoothly, which it did. All in all, DJ Papi was well worth the amount he charges. I would highly recommend him for any event and will most definitely be using him for any of my own future events.

Shea Grundy · Married on 10/01/2018

Wild Out Entertainment is exceptional!

We hired DJ Papi for my daughter's 15th birthday party. It was the best decision we made! The party was a HUGE success and we are planning 2 more events with him. Tampa is fortunate to have someone with his talent. Wild Out Entertainment is the first call you should make if planning an event. DJ Papi is by far the best!

Kenneth · Married on 09/15/2018

Best Air Force Ball dance for seen to date. I made a huge rave to all my friends now they regret missing it. I will most definitely be looking fprward to our next event with DJ Papi and his crew.

Kenneth · Married on 09/15/2018

Great crew. Appropriated music select based event.

Virgilia (Gigi) · Married on 09/02/2018

10's across the board or in this case 5's. I just had my wedding on Sept. 2nd. Ralph (DJ Papi) was my point person at the beginning stages. He responded to every text and email immediately. He assured me he would have the perfect DJ for my wedding and he WASN'T lying. DJ Firetouch brought it the ENTIRE night. Absolutely everyone was on the dance floor. Even family members that I have NEVER seen dance were dancing. I couldn't believe it. He played everything, which we asked for. We communicated through text and even talked on the phone a few times and he truly made everything so easy. I absolutely recommend Wild Out Entertainment's services. TOP NOTCH!! I can not thank you enough!!! -Gigi Brewton

• I

Ivis · Married on 07/21/2018

Our event was a combination 18th birthday and high school graduation party. Ralph was amazing. Engaged with the guests and kept the party going all night long. He kept both the kids and the adults out on the dance floor all at the same time and that’s no easy task. Everyone was asking for his information at the end of the night. We’ll definitely be using DJ Papi for every event we have from now on.

melody · Married on 06/28/2018

WHAT A NIGHT WE HAD!!! Ryan and I can't thank you enough for putting on such a show at Oxford Exchange on the biggest day of our lives! You guys all put so much effort into making the night the success it was. Your performance and professionalism surpassed our expectations. We are so pleased we chose you. The mix with you and the Percussionist was INCREDIBLE! You guys kept the floor moving all night. You did a great job combining African and western music perfectly, it was exactly what we wanted. We would absolutely recommend you to anyone looking to have an amazing time on their occasion and we will definitely be seeing you when planning our future parties.

Thanks again!

DJ Papi & Wild Out Entertainment 6
    DJ Papi & Wild Out Entertainment 7
    DJ Papi & Wild Out Entertainment 8

Jessica · Married on 04/21/2018

DJ Papi is the best! Everyone had the best time dancing at our wedding reception! I’ve been to multiple events that he was the DJ and he’s always reliable, professional, timely, fun, and enthusiastic! Look no further for the best DJ for the most important day of your life!

Brittany · Married on 04/21/2018

The whole process of working with Wild Out Entertainment was seamless. Ralph set us up with DJ FireTouch, Jose, for our gala event and from first communication to execution they were both organized, professional and helpful. Night-of, DJ FireTouch was extremely fun for our guests and kept the dance floor packed until the end of the night! Would definitely recommend!
    - Brittany

Jordan · Married on 04/14/2018

DJ Papi, DJ CrizV, Osorio & Wild Out Entertainment exceeded all expectations for our wedding. Our goal was to dance the entire night and that’s exactly what we did. We had the best night of our lives, and we can’t thank you enough for that! DJ Papi knew exactly what music to play and kept the dance floor packed the entire night. The night would not have been complete without the percussionist, Osorio. He truly is amazing and so talented! The uplighting was absolutely beautiful, and Dj Papi made sure we stayed on track with our timeline. I felt comfortable and trusted him knowing that he had everything under control. I 100% would recommend the entire DJ Papi & Wild Out Entertainment to everyone, you will not be disappointed! Thanks again!! Jordan and Cody

jason · Married on 03/03/2018

Every event I have had, I used DJ Papi. They are professional, music is prefect , they sound system is clear, the DJ's are on point. There's never a worry about him showing up. I have my daughters wedding coming up and we have booked him again, DJ Papi did a great job on my nieces Graduation party , everyone was up dancing and music selection was great.
    I highly recommend DJ Papi for anyone.

Ngoc · Married on 03/03/2018

DJ Papi was very professional with communication and getting the appointment and contract to me in a timely manner. His price was very fair. He set me up with DJ AR Smooth with their company to DJ for my event. He was amazing, very professional, played awesome music selection, he was on time, set up was great, just love the entire experience, and would definitely recommend DJ AR Smooth and the entire company to anyone looking for a great DJ services.

DJ Papi & Wild Out Entertainment 9

Veronica · Married on 03/03/2018

Planning a destination wedding, in a foreign country and in a different language was extremely challenging. I was determined to have WOE - Ralph and his crew (wildoutentertainment) Dj at my wedding. I have attended many events that they’ve hosted over the past years and it was without a doubt that I would like them to Dj my big day (I knew this before my husband ever even existed). A Dj in Mexico would have costed less, and that was something that came up several times while wedding planning. But the two most important things at a wedding are alcohol and music. You should never try to cut corners with either. They were the best of the best and having them travel to Dj my wedding was the best decision I made for my wedding.

They were professional, dedicated, and innovative. They worked well with everyone around as well. Interactions with staff and other vendors went perfectly. They adapted and accommodated everything. Dj Papi provided a detailed itinerary for me, he followed up with me multiple times and was in contact with equipment setup to make sure everything he needed was accounted for. His crew was also very helpful they always helped everything run smoothly throughout the course of our events.
    The day of the wedding there are always mishaps, we went off schedule and he accommodated it every time. Even advising me not to be upset and reassured me that it would be okay.

Overall, my dance floor was always full, people were even dancing off the dance floor when it was too full. he catered to all ages and styles. They went above and beyond. His drummer was incredible and he energized everyone each time he played. I highly recommend W.O.E and I am so grateful for the unforgettable entertainment they provided at our wedding.

Melissa · Married on 02/24/2018

DJ Papi and crew were a huge part of why my wedding was such a success. Ralph is extremely professional and detail oriented and really makes a bride feel comfortable and secure in knowing that everything will be as requested. The uplighting looked gorgeous and really made the room sparkle and the music was great. I’m very happy I chose them for my event. They had just the right vibe I was going for and I will always be grateful!

Rachel · Married on 02/03/2018

Wild Out Entertainment (DJ Papi) deserves more than five stars! However, since Wedding Wire only allows five I will just have to go more into detail as to why he deserves 10! From the moment I started talking to DJ Papi via email, there was an immediate connection. He understood the vibe my husband and I wanted our wedding to be. We didn't want the usual wedding music played. Say the YMCA for example. We wanted our guests to feel like they were at a club. He did just that! Our guests were out of the dance floor literally breaking a sweat. His setlist wouldn't allow anyone to sit young or old. He had my Uncle who was using a walker out there dancing. You wouldn't even know my Uncle broke every bone in his foot! That's how good DJ Papi is! DJ Papi also was very understanding of all of my requests. For my first dance with my husband and my father, I didn't want to dance to just one song. Rather, I wanted to dance to a few songs remixed into one. I let him take full creative control and told him I didn't want to hear the song until that very moment on the dance floor. I wasn't disappointed! I also requested a lot of how would I say this music that's not played on the radio?! DJ Papi was able to get all the songs with no issues and played them. He interacted with our guests and made sure to find my husband and I throughout the night and ask how we were doing (this meant a lot). He's an all-around great guy and he's also a Tampa Firefighter like my husband! No need to look further for a DJ for your next event. Use Wild Out Entertainment. You will not regret it!

Brendan · Married on 01/13/2018

DJ Papi and company were wonderful to work with. They played the music we requested and paced it excellently. Slower songs at the beginning with more upbeat tracks toward the end was exactly what we wanted. Moreover, just by looking at the dancefloor, it was clear all the guests had a great time; people felt comfortable dancing, and DJ Papi and company had a lot to do with that. DJ Papi himself also did a great job "narrating" the event such that people knew when to get food, get ready for the bouquet toss, exit the venue, etc. Without his guidance, the reception would not have been executed as smoothly. To reiterate, just 5 Stars from DJ Papi and company all around: They made our special day that much more special. Thanks Wild Out -- we look forward to booking you again someday.

Samantha · Married on 12/14/2017

We have hired DJ Papi for two parties and would never consider hiring anyone else. He is reliable, professional, entertaining, and talented. He goes above and beyond to please, keeps the party going and is the best at what he does!

• F

Frankie · Married on 12/09/2017

DJ Papi was absolutely amazing! The most professional to work with and the life of the party! Highly highly highly recommended!

Carrie · Married on 12/01/2017

We have nothing but great things to say about DJ Papi. From the day we hired him, he was always so professional and responsive. On top of that, he is a great DJ who knows how to keep the party going all night. We knew that he was the perfect DJ for our wedding. After we had an unexpected venue change 10 days before our wedding, DJ Papi was so helpful and supportive during that time. Our previous venue had uplighting included in the package but the new venue did not. DJ Papi was able to provide us with amazing uplighting with very short notice. It definitely transformed the space! We were in awe of how amazing it looked. When the reception started, DJ Papi seamlessly moved through introductions, dances, and toasts. He timed the bouquet toss, garter toss, and cake cutting perfectly. We were amazed how perfect everything went and we had so much time to dance! All of our guests, my husband, and I spent the whole night dancing. He really knows how to read the crowd. The dance floor was packed until the very end! If you want a professional who will keep the party going all night, DJ Papi is the perfect DJ for you. I will recommend him to everyone I know. We are so grateful for his professionalism and support in those final few days before our wedding. Our wedding day would not have been same without him.

Jillian · Married on 12/01/2017

We had such a great experience with Wild Out Entertainment. The dance floor was full the whole night and I received tons of complements on how everyone had a great time and danced the whole night! Great vibes!

Nick · Married on 12/01/2017

DJ Papi did a great job! Great selection of music and very flexible to adjust certain plans as needed during the planning process...

• Z

Zach · Married on 11/19/2017

We were already huge fans of DJ Papi from seeing him at events around town, but he blew the cap off of our wedding. He was able to get the young kids and the grandparents both on the dance floor. Literally EVERYONE at the wedding made a comment about how great the DJ was.

DJ Papi & Wild Out Entertainment 10

Katherine · Married on 11/18/2017

My fiancé and I had a such an amazing time! The DJ knew exactly what to play and was very entertaining. I would most definitely recommend these guys for anyone who is in search of a great interactive DJ.