97 Reviews for DJ Papi & Wild Out Entertainment

Bilingual MC (4)
Uplighting (4)
Liability Insurance (1)
80 DJ Papi & Wild Out Entertainment Reviews

WHAT A NIGHT WE HAD!!! Ryan and I can't thank you enough for putting on such a show at Oxford Exchange on the biggest day of our lives! You guys all put so much effort into making the night the success it was. Your performance and professionalism surpassed our expectations. We are so pleased we chose you. The mix with you and the Percussionist was INCREDIBLE! You guys kept the floor moving all night. You did a great job combining African and western music perfectly, it was exactly what we wanted. We would absolutely recommend you to anyone looking to have an amazing time on their occasion and we will definitely be seeing you when planning our future parties.

Thanks again!
Melody and Ryan

Profile Picture melody, 6/28/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Every event I have had, I used DJ Papi. They are professional, music is prefect , they sound system is clear, the DJ's are on point. There's never a worry about him showing up. I have my daughters wedding coming up and we have booked him again, DJ Papi did a great job on my nieces Graduation party , everyone was up dancing and music selection was great.
I highly recommend DJ Papi for anyone.

Profile Picture jason, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Papi and company were wonderful to work with. They played the music we requested and paced it excellently. Slower songs at the beginning with more upbeat tracks toward the end was exactly what we wanted. Moreover, just by looking at the dancefloor, it was clear all the guests had a great time; people felt comfortable dancing, and DJ Papi and company had a lot to do with that. DJ Papi himself also did a great job "narrating" the event such that people knew when to get food, get ready for the bouquet toss, exit the venue, etc. Without his guidance, the reception would not have been executed as smoothly. To reiterate, just 5 Stars from DJ Papi and company all around: They made our special day that much more special. Thanks Wild Out -- we look forward to booking you again someday.

Profile Picture Brendan, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We have hired DJ Papi for two parties and would never consider hiring anyone else. He is reliable, professional, entertaining, and talented. He goes above and beyond to please, keeps the party going and is the best at what he does!

Profile Picture Samantha, 12/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Papi was absolutely amazing! The most professional to work with and the life of the party! Highly highly highly recommended!

Profile Picture Frankie , 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Papi did a great job! Great selection of music and very flexible to adjust certain plans as needed during the planning process...

Profile Picture Nick, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We have nothing but great things to say about DJ Papi. From the day we hired him, he was always so professional and responsive. On top of that, he is a great DJ who knows how to keep the party going all night. We knew that he was the perfect DJ for our wedding. After we had an unexpected venue change 10 days before our wedding, DJ Papi was so helpful and supportive during that time. Our previous venue had uplighting included in the package but the new venue did not. DJ Papi was able to provide us with amazing uplighting with very short notice. It definitely transformed the space! We were in awe of how amazing it looked. When the reception started, DJ Papi seamlessly moved through introductions, dances, and toasts. He timed the bouquet toss, garter toss, and cake cutting perfectly. We were amazed how perfect everything went and we had so much time to dance! All of our guests, my husband, and I spent the whole night dancing. He really knows how to read the crowd. The dance floor was packed until the very end! If you want a professional who will keep the party going all night, DJ Papi is the perfect DJ for you. I will recommend him to everyone I know. We are so grateful for his professionalism and support in those final few days before our wedding. Our wedding day would not have been same without him.

Profile Picture Carrie, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had such a great experience with Wild Out Entertainment. The dance floor was full the whole night and I received tons of complements on how everyone had a great time and danced the whole night! Great vibes!

Profile Picture Jillian , 12/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were already huge fans of DJ Papi from seeing him at events around town, but he blew the cap off of our wedding. He was able to get the young kids and the grandparents both on the dance floor. Literally EVERYONE at the wedding made a comment about how great the DJ was.

Profile Picture Zach, 11/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My fiancé and I had a such an amazing time! The DJ knew exactly what to play and was very entertaining. I would most definitely recommend these guys for anyone who is in search of a great interactive DJ.

Profile Picture Katherine, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Papi and His percussion team did a great job! The music had everyone up and dancing! Thanks again!

Profile Picture Chantel , 11/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

These guys are OUTSTANDING!!!!

Profile Picture Ryan, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Wild Out Entertainment was exceptional to work with. They were very responsive and timely in preparing for the event and extremely accommodating to our events needs! The music they played got everyone onto the dance floor and the lighting effects they brought created an awesome environment! Wild Out Entertainment was great and I look forward to working with them again!

Profile Picture Brett, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ FireTouch was the best ever! He was professional and had amazing equipment. The music was insane and he kept the party going all night long! Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Ellie, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Loved working with DJ Papi and his crew. He knew exactly how to keep everyone up and dancing, while sticking to our preferences in music, at the same time! Very thorough in his work and assuring details are perfect, leading up to and the day of our wedding!

Profile Picture Maranda, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Wild Out Entertainment provided a DJ and Cigar roller for a corporate event that I was hosting. Everyone that they sent to my event was great! They were professional and responded well to the vibe of the event. The music was fun and upbeat the entire time and he took song suggestions throughout the night. The cigar roller and host were also a great addition! They encouraged guests to smoke at the event and had bags for guests to put them in to take home. When their time was up and they were leaving they even made sure to give me the remaining cigars and some bags and matches so that I could hand them out to guests to take home. I was very pleased with my experience and would reach out to them for an event again!

Profile Picture Michaela, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

Love Ralph Alvarez - DJ Papi!!! Only the BEST will do!
Michelle Mueller

Profile Picture Michelle , 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Entertainer

Wild Out Entertainment is a must for your big event! DJ Fire Touch and DJ PAPI were as flexible as that person you always see or hear about doing yoga. Every question asked was responded to with a "Yes, we can do that. It's your day". Our guitarist that took us months to find, was supposed to play while welcoming guests as well as Precessional/Recessional, got into an accident and had to go to the hospital the morning of our wedding (talk about a shot to the heart). We immediately reached out to DJ Fire Touch and Wild Out Entertainment and saw exactly why they are rated as highly as they are. As a guest, this wasn't noticed and was just as beautiful.

Thank you Ralph and Jose for reassuring us that the only decision we made for entertainment was absolutely the correct decision.

Orlando and Cayla

Profile Picture Orlando, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great DJ, Great Guy and overall an amazing experience. DJ delivered a non-stop dance/lounge party for clients and friends. BidPal was so happy to have him spin for a great cause supporting amazing organizations. We will hire him again.

Profile Picture Jason, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From start to finish, Ralph and his team were absolutely wonderful to work with! They embodied every quality we wanted for our wedding; professional, reliable and enjoyable! They had the entire party dancing all night long and worked seamlessly with the rest of our vendors. Everyone made it a point to let me know how amazing the DJ was and how they for sure would use his services for their own events in the future! I cannot thank him and his team enough for being a true highlight of the night! Book them ASAP for a night you won’t forget! :D

Profile Picture Alexis, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used DJ Papi for a corporate event & they were outstanding! I will use them again & recommend them to anyone.
The play list was top notch and they interacted with our attendees. Everyone in attendance said how great the music & DJ was!

Profile Picture Beth, 9/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank you so much for everything . Javier and I are very happy with making the decision on choosing you as our dj for our special day . You always kept us on schedule and made sure we didn't forget anything because our brains were not all there . You're amazing thanks a million .

Profile Picture Magaly, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Papi made my 50th the Birthday the best one ever. It was 80's themed and the music he played set the tone for the party, my guest danced all night long!!

Profile Picture Roxanne, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

AR Smooth DJ'd my dance studio's 1 year anniversary party. The music was great, the transitions were super smooth, and the timing of each song selected kept the party LIVE! it was so much fun! Thank you to DJ Papi & Wild Out Entertainment for bringing the fun to our party! I highly recommend their services. We will not use anybody but Wild Out after that party! Thanks again!

Profile Picture Matthew, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I used DJ Papi for a Surprise Disco Party for my husband, July 3rd, 2017. Regardless of the event that you might be having, if you are looking for a DJ that gets a party going and does not put your guest to sleep look no further. I mention Disco because Disco was ALL about the DJ and the music. DJ Papi did not disappoint.
I was struggling in the DJ department when I started planning for the party 7 months in advance. One day at a meeting with three of my vendors one asked me, "Who is your DJ?" "I don't know," I responded. Then he said, "You know who you should hire, DJ Papi!" With that the other two vendors chimed in with an emphatic YES, he's the best. That's what I needed and what I got.
When I spoke to DJ Papi he was not sure he himself could be available the day I needed him. He also told me what he charged. I swallowed hard and said, that he came so highly recommended I needed him. The rest is history!
EVERYONE at the party said Papi was awesome and he was. My husband loved him and I thought he was worth every penny!

Profile Picture Kay, 7/3/17, 1 Review