75 Reviews for DJ NEZA

MC (4)
One Event Per Day (4)
Liability Insurance (2)
Uplighting (1)

Neza kept our crowd of mid 20s - mid 60 year olds on the dance floor all night long! People were raving about the wedding for weeks to come. Thank you DJ Neza for making this an unforgettable night!

Profile Picture ashley, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Neza is a pro! He helped us figure out the music/vibe for our wedding ceremony and party and delivered. He's a great DJ and MC and I would highly highly recommend! He kept the party going and made sure we were happy.

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Neza was the best decision we made as far as our wedding goes. Neza is professional and friendly. We clicked so well. We knew that Neza understood our vision and trusted him. We gave little direction and he killed it!! Truly enjoyed working with him for our special day. Would recommend his service to anyone plannin an event.

Profile Picture Joanne, 3/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

You can always tell a good wedding by the music and how many people are dancing.....DJ Neza killed! He gradually built the party as the night went on. I had about 150 guests and i'd say almost ALL of them raved about the DJ!!

If you want a great party- DJ Neza is your guy!

Profile Picture Kate, 2/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Neza came highly recommended by Liberty Wearhouse and wow he did not disappoint in the least. Not only was he a great DJ and MC he is a great guy. The attentiveness leading up over phone calls and emails and the night of was very genuine and professional. I cannot thank him enough for making our dream night a reality.

Profile Picture Dennis, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj Neza ABSOLUTELY KILLED IT at our wedding. He kept our crowd dancing the entire night ! Not only did he read the crowd amazingly during the reception he PERFECTLY timed the music for the ceremony and for the father/daughter , mother/son dances. It set the tone for the entire evening. In addition to all of the above Neza was consistently checking in on us to make sure we were happy with the progress of the evening. He was accommodating , genuine and overall THE MAN.

Profile Picture Madeline, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding!!! Neza was recommended to us through our venue and he lived up to every glowing review I heard and read about him! I've been to weddings where the music wasn't great and I've seen how that affects the night, so it was extremely important to me that the music was top-notch. Neza KILLED it! He truly has an ability to read the room and see what people are responding to in order to choose what music to play. I wanted everyone dancing all night at my wedding, and thanks to Neza that's exactly what happened!! Neza is professional, easy to work with, and made the entire process so stress-free. I would absolutely recommend anyone looking for their wedding entertainment to book him!

Profile Picture Franny, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Neza was the perfect DJ. One week later and are guests are still talking about how great he was. He’s a true professional with and exceptional personality and knowledge of music. He was amazing to work with. Hope we can find something else for us to work together.

Profile Picture Stephen, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Neza was unbelievable. What we wanted more than anything was a dance party where all our friends and family, no matter what their ages, could join in. DJ Neza did exactly that. He kept everyone on the dance floor for hours. The songs moved seamlessly from one to the next. My brothers, tough critics of pretty much everyone, were blown away. I cant endorse him enough.

Profile Picture Jess, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were referred to DJ by the Liberty Warehouse for our 10th anniversary / wedding we never had on 8/26. We wanted something very different from your typical wedding DJ. Our theme was a Bagatelle style brunch and we knew whoever we hired would need to add a ton of energy to the party. I listened to DJ Neza’s tracts on soundcloud before we spoke to him on the phone and read all the great reviews. We had one phone conversation with DJ Neza and knew he was the right fit for the party we wanted.

He really was the right fit. My guest kept coming up to me asking who the DJ was. He listened to our concerns about this not being our typical cookie cutter wedding. He even mixed our first song with a techno version so we could do a flash mob with our guest. I was worried that my older guest and older family members wouldn’t dance as we wanted to keep with the night club feel but to my surprise my 75-year-old mother in-law and her 77-year-old boyfriend had a ball on the dance floor. This was truly a magical day. DJ Neza you killed it. Or as my husband said “He melted the place”. My husband who normally does not dance danced more than I did. I have already recommended DJ Neza to all my friends. Music is a very important part of a party. When you hire DJ Neza you are hiring the best and you will know your guest will be dancing the whole party.

Thank you DJ Neza and we are hoping we get to work with you again in the future.

Profile Picture Cj , 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ NEZA was incredible and exceeded our wildest expectations. He was flexible in the lead up to the event and scheduling/coordination was a breeze. He has a great music repertoire and was able to keep the whole party up and dancing the entire event. He took very little guidance from us and was able to shape it into a magical night. We would highly recommend DJ NEZA for any event.

Profile Picture Sam, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Neza is awesome!! He was extremely professional and responsive during the booking process which made working with him really easy. He was able to take all of our last minute requests up to 2 days before our event as well and was super flexible. We never actually got to meet him in person before our wedding, but he was able to pick up on exactly the style of music we wanted by chatting with him over the phone. He's done dozens of weddings so he knows the run down of being an MC, but he also went above and beyond with getting everyone on the dance floor! All of our friends and family raved about how great the music was and how much fun they had! We even had people dancing on tables!!! I would recommend Neza to anyone!

Profile Picture Alexa, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Neza was BEYOND AMAZING at our wedding ! Any special requests we had he made happen and there was no point in the night where someone wasn't dancing ! He and his team were extremely responsive leading up to the wedding , answering all our questions and making sure it was perfect . Our goal was to make our wedding fun and we've already heard that it was the best music they've ever heard a wedding . We would recommend DJ Neza to anyone who wants to have a blast at their wedding and wants someone who is not only sweet and accommodating but also fun and ready to party !!!!!

Profile Picture Liana, 6/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

To say that DJ Neza is incredible is not saying enough. Not only is he an amazing DJ, but he is also a sincere and genuine person that wants to make your day perfect. His team is extremely responsive and he can put you at ease with one phone call, offering suggestions and input wherever he can. Neza kept our guests on the dance floor from the very first song - even when my husband insisted on playing Metallica! People we're coming up to me all night telling me how great the music was. The best DJ ever!!!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/4/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I could not be happier that we worked with DJ Neza for our wedding!! From our first conversation to the end of the wedding, Neza far surpassed our very high expectations. He was responsive, helped guide us through the selection process, made sure we didn't forget to consider any detail, and most importantly, had pretty much our ENTIRE group of very diverse guests on the floor smiling and dancing for the entire night! We got many texts saying how amazing the music was and that our guests' feet hurt the next day because they couldn't seem to sit down!

At first, we thought finding a DJ who could make our wedding music vision a reality would be nearly impossible. We are of Latino and West Indian descent, and we wanted to include salsa, merengue, bachata, reggaeton, soca, reggae, hip hop, r&b, pop, and lots of oldies, among other things, while having the music flow seamlessly throughout the night. Neza made it happen flawlessly, and we enjoyed every song!

The song selection process was great whether you're music experts or not. My husband and I created a list of songs, and when we met to share it with Neza, he explained how he typically mixes some of the songs we chose with some we'd forgotten and others we didn't know of but loved instantly. It was great to collaborate in this way, but I have no doubt that if we'd given less specific guidance, his set would've still been perfect. Neza's mixes are truly top notch.

I want to mention that Neza also worked with us to select instrumental songs for our ceremony and curated our cocktail hour playlist. We choreographed our first dance, and he edited the songs we used to help us wow our guests. Beside being incredibly talented, DJ Neza is a wonderful person, and couldn't be better to work with. He really went above and beyond, and it is in large part to him that we had a perfect wedding day. He has our highest recommendation!

Profile Picture Nneka, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Neza was incredible. He and his team were highly professional and attentive, working with us to ensure he was positioned to support the vibe we were going for on our big day. It is no exaggeration that he had people of all ages, races and styles gettin down the entire night. On top of all that, he was just a fun and pleasant individual to work with who struck a tone that helped limit our stress in the run-up to the big day.

We were thrilled with Neza and some of the most frequent feedback we received after our wedding was how great the music was.

I would encourage anyone planning a wedding to consider Neza.

Profile Picture Alexander, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Many of the guests said he was the best dj they ever heard.
the dancing never stopped. Better than a band.
He could not have been nicer.
I would highly recommend him. One of my wishes was great music and he delivered.

Profile Picture karen, 2/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Neza was absolutely fantastic!! He had every single person up dancing all night. Neza is a fabulous DJ and made the party perfect. All of our guests raved about him!

Profile Picture Gabriella, 10/28/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Neza came recommended by a friend, and it was the best recommendation we got for our entire wedding. Both personable and professional, Neza asked just the right questions without burdening us with a bunch of emails as the big day got closer. He took our suggestions and put together an awesome night that not only got everyone on the dance floor after dinner, but a couple hours before. That's how excited we were to start dancing. I've been to a lot of weddings and you can tell when a DJ can read the room or not. Neza did a great job of knowing what to play to get people out there and having a great time. We heartily recommend him for your own events.

Profile Picture Mike, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Neza was absolutely amazing! I heard him at my friend's wedding and I just knew I had to have him at mine. I was so thrilled when he was available on my desired date. Music is the single most important thing at a party so I knew I couldn't settle for anything but the best and DJ Neza definitely the BEST!!! He knows how to read the crowd and keep everyone dancing allllllll night long!!! I could not have been happier. My guests had so much fun I've already had a few requests for DJ Neza's contact info, Thanks for everything!!!!

Profile Picture User6511609, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

There are not enough words to describe how incredible DJ Neza is!
From the start we knew we had the best in the business.
He was absolutely incredible and was not put off by us wanting to be very involved (something that I can not say has happened with passed DJs).
From the start of his set to the last song, he kept the crowd going and made our wedding so wonderful.
I could not recommend him enough!
The absolute best!

Thanks, Neza!!

Profile Picture Travis, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Words cannot describe the incredible job you guys did for our wedding. From start to finish, from booking Nezza, to the phone calls walking through each step of the wedding and most importantly, the party itself, the professionalism and follow through was off the charts.

Everyone at my wedding was raving about you; the music selection and the flow of the evening was perfect. From start to finish the entire place was on the dance floor and it was everything we could have asked for and more. You throw a hell of a party and we'll be forever grateful.

Profile Picture Joe, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Neza killed it. We had several guests tell us that he was the best event DJ they'd ever seen and we agree 100%. Many DJs tend to stay in their wheelhouse all night but Neza has a knack for reading the crowd and playing the music people want to hear. As a result, the dance floor was packed all night and everyone had a blast!

Worth every penny...

Profile Picture Doug, 9/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Neza was an AWESOME DJ and MC. We wanted a combination of Top Pop/R&B, Bollywood and Arabic beats, and Neza delivered. Our dance floor was full the entire night. Neza was very responsive to our emails, met with us before we booked him so he could get a sense of what we were looking for, and chatted with us about details including how to pronounce some difficult names. If you want your wedding to be a real party, book Neza. We could not imagine a better DJ.

Profile Picture User6245436, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Neza killed it. Energy was amazing. Best night of our lives.

-AP, Brooklyn NY