DJ MINi C Productions Reviews

31 | Lakeland, FL

31 Reviews for DJ MINi C Productions

31 DJ MINi C Productions Reviews

Cassie · Getting married on 05/29/2019

If you are looking for an amazing, funny, goofy, helpful, wonderful, super star DJ, Mini is your guy! Not only did he DJ my wedding, which by the way, WAS AMAZING at doing so, he also coordinated it! He was a part of the rehearsal and made sure all the groomsmen and bridesmaids knew exactly what they were supposed to do! He made sure my food, and cake were in order. He stayed on top of EVERYTHING! We played the “show” game but it was will rubber duckies at the reception and it had everyone in tears laughing! He kept then reception alive and exciting the entire time!!! He is a great guy and so so so much fun to be around him. His prices are SO LOW compared to others. His packages include so much more than I have ever seen. Djing, lighting, MORE lighting, colorful lighting, COORDINATING so you don’t have to pay extra for a day of coordinator. They also offer a pretty darn cool photbooth! What other dj have you ever heard of that offers ALL OF THIS????? No one. Mini is the only one! But the most amazing thing about him, is he enjoys it. He makes it fun for everyone! I probably would not have loved my wedding as much as I did if it wasn’t for him and Sarah!!! I love them both so much! I am so grateful for them! THANK YOU MINI AND SARAH FOR MAKING MY WEDDING DAY THE BEST IT COULD BE!

Kelly · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely best WEdding DJ!

When I was looking for a DJ for our wedding several people told me DJ MiniC was the guy.
    I met up with him and Sarah and they made it very easy from the beginning. They both answered all of my questions and even recommended some other vendors I was looking for.
    His prices are super affordable and worth every single penny and then some.
    He drove to our venue an hour away to check it out and make sure he knew just what equipment he would need for our big day.
    He is very easy to get a hold of.. a message or text sent to him had a reply within minutes... and I messaged him ALOT lol. He never made me feel like I was a bother. Even when I changed my mind 1,000 times.
    I needed a special mix made for me and Dad’s surprise father daughter dance and he did not disappoint. A memory I will always have thanks to him!
    He arrived early to the venue for set up and was willing to help our coordinator in whatever way he could.
    The music was great. He really knew how to work the crowd and even jumped in to dance with us. He took guests song requests with no problem and even let me jump in and DJ some.
    We had such a fun night because he really turned it into a party for us.
    I will recommend Mini to anyone I come across from here on out and will book him when I need a DJ again. I cannot thank him and Sarah enough!

• Melanie

Melanie McNally Pineda · Married on 10/27/2018

Great experience

DJ Mini and his team Sarah & Chris went above and beyond for our wedding and reception on 10/27/2018. We are happy we chose them for our music, uplighting, cake light, coordinating, & photo booth. They kept our guests involved during the reception and had great music selections. DJ Mini made sure everything went smoothly & even went out of his way to help decorate & get our arch to stay upright on a windy day. They met with us, our venue, & had calls with us prior to our wedding to ensure the details were perfect & everyone was on the same page. If you want a team that will really care about your event, I would definitely recommend them. Also, we loved the photo booth & so did our guests !

• User5544014 · Recently married

Love DJ MiniC Entertainment! They play great music and keep the crowd on the dance floor. Joe, Sarah and Sean make an awesome team and are a pleasure to work with. Their lively personalities make them hard to resist!! DJ Mini will even get on the dance floor and party with the guests!!

cathy · Married on 09/23/2018

What a fabulous person and DJ! We found ourselves without a DJ one week before our wedding! Mini took our event on and made it PERFECT! He and his crew are more than just sound and lighting experts! They observe and make sure everything is going smoothly-even when it isn't their responsibility. Even though he had worked the night before he arrived at our event before we did. At 8:00 AM!!! We walked up from a very hot Lake Mirror wedding ceremony (where the sound was expertly handled by Mini and his crew) and he had two glasses of ice water for us. He is professional and fun and guaranteed to make you leave an awesome review! Sarah is his 1st mate and she is amazing as well. Thank you for everything!
    Sincerely,
    Doug and Cathy Metz

Nikki · Married on 05/26/2018

DJ MINi C Productions 100% brought their ‘A’ game for my wedding yesterday. From the time we booked them they did their best to smooth any fears I had of things going wrong. They made the whole planning process fun and worry free. We planned for months to make it perfect but when we went to set up everything fell apart. My seating arrangement for our 100+ guests simply would not work and I started to stress. When Joe and Sarah found out they immediately offered to help re-arrange things and even went so far as to offer use of a table if we needed it. The uplighting and spot lights helped create the atmosphere and tie everything in for my dream wedding. They helped us with coordinating and told everyone when to go so that the wedding party was evenly spaced out and didn’t miss any ques for our music. Joe and Shawn made sure to keep things light and even had us play the newly wed game as a surprise that left everybody laughing. The music was perfect for the setting and group of people we had. We also had use of their photo booth which the guests LOVED. Seriously, if you are a bride and debating on getting the photo booth just do it- you will not regret it. Shawn and Sarah also stayed with it the whole night to help people with props and explain the process so you knew how many prints would come out and how you had the option to email or even texts the pictures to yourself. All in all everything turned out amazing and I would not recommend any other company. Thank you so much DJ MINi C Productions!

Ashley · Married on 05/11/2018

I was a bit nervous about the price at first since we had a small budget, but DJ Mini C was worth every scent. He helped my reception turn out exactly like I always dreamed it would. He was accommodating with my playlist requests (my husband & I are geeks, so he played Harry Potter music and a HP parody of Uptown Funk), last minute changes, and consulted with me the morning of to ensure everything would go like I wanted. The lighting was gorgeous and really set the mood too! We did minimal decorating for our tables, so the lighting tied everything together and made for some really great pictures. The dance floor was never empty and he got nearly everyone on the floor at the same time with his song/dance selection. We also played the Newlywed Game, which everyone enjoyed as well. DJ Mini C made my reception an absolute blast and one to remember! Be sure to go to his Facebook page for more pictures and videos of his work.

Sent on 05/14/2018
    DJ MINi C Productions 1
    DJ MINi C Productions 2
    DJ MINi C Productions 3

DJ MINi C Productions's reply:

THANK YOU SO MUCH MY FRIEND !!! We wish you lots of love!!!

Kimberly · Married on 02/24/2018

DJ MINi C is amazing. He and Sarah did a fantastic job at my daughters wedding reception. The lights were beautiful and the music was great. Something for everyone. He kept everything moving smoothly and did this with ease. He is a master of his art. Thank you for making her night an unforgettable event.

Shelby · Married on 11/17/2017

I knew DJ Mini from my best friend's wedding over 4 years ago. When I got in touch with him about DJing my wedding, he remembered me right away and made me and my fiancé feel comfortable from the beginning of the planning process. He was quick to respond to messages, texts, or calls and very professional (yet very friendly and personable!). I remember talking to him on the phone on the way to the rehearsal and after I got off the phone, my mom asked who I was talking to. I said it was our DJ and she said "oh! It sounded like you were talking to a good friend! I love how comfortable and friendly he's been to you guys through everything!"
    DJ Mini makes you feel like family and takes care of everything!! He includes coordinating in his packages, which was a HUGE stress reliever. Before I booked him, my mom insisted that she would coordinate everything and worry about all the little details, but I wanted to make sure she could enjoy my day as well. DJ Mini took care of everything from the beginning, starting at the rehearsal the day before down to our bubble exit.
    He impressed my now husband and I during the whole process with all the things he took care of. He even followed us during our photo session after the ceremony (and at water bottles in his pocket in case we got thirsty during our outside ceremony/photo session) while his great assistant, Sarah, was back in the reception handling set up there. Our ceremony was outside by a lake and he was able to hook up sound when I thought music may not be possible for the ceremony.
    All of our guests told me after the wedding that they loved our DJ as well and how he kept the energy and dances going all night! We even got to go on stage and help DJ during the reception!!
    You will not be disappointed if you book DJ Mini C. They are already amazing and provide great customer service, but they're also always trying to improve and provide more and more for their customers at an affordable price. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 06/14/2018
    DJ MINi C Productions 4
    DJ MINi C Productions 5
    DJ MINi C Productions 6
    DJ MINi C Productions 7
    DJ MINi C Productions 8

DJ MINi C Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Shelby !!! We had a blast also. We wish you guys lots of love and happiness!!!

Brandi · Married on 11/04/2017

We cannot thank DJ Mini C enough for the fantastic job they did at our wedding. They went above and beyond anything we could have imagined. They made everything run smoothly and kept us on track. DJ Mini C provided our music, coordinating and up lighting. Thank you both for being wonderful. We highly recommend DJ Mini C for all your entertainment/lighting needs.

Angela · Married on 10/08/2017

Thank you Joe Mini Carter (dj mini c) for providing wedding planning services, consultation, they did the rehearsal with us as a courtesy because we did not have a wedding planner: they were our wedding planners, day of event coordinating services, and amazing DJ services for the most important day of our lives. Our wedding was far beyond our greatest expectations and you were so professional and we will share the love and always refer people to you! Your uplighting was absolutely stunning and really made our wedding look beautiful! He even told people when and where to walk and even fluffed my dress out before walking down the aisle! Thank you so much! By the way, your professionalism completely had me sold the first moment I met you and your business partner, I had NO doubts that you would deliver the absolute best services and would make sure our wedding went smoothly and you delivered! One of the things that went south was someone knocking over a large container with floating candles and you rushed over to make sure the services was not even interrupted! You went above and beyond and I am so grateful that you was an amazing DJ and planner for our special day! Thank you so much! -The Kaufers

DJ MINi C Productions 9
    DJ MINi C Productions 16
    DJ MINi C Productions 17
    DJ MINi C Productions 18

Colette · Married on 10/06/2017

DJ Mini C went above and beyond to make our wedding reception perfect! The crowd loved the games and the music. He even helped us find a new videographer when we had 2 back out on us. When we had questions, he was always available to answer them. We greatly appreciated it! Thanks again for all your hard work!! Highly recommend!

Mike · Married on 12/19/2016

I am father of the bride and DJ Mini was fantastic. I've known of his company for years, but until you actually experience his phenomenal service you can't truly appreciate all he has to offer. His company is the best and a true investment to making a wedding special!

Sent on 12/26/2016

DJ MINi C Productions's reply:

Thank you so much we had a blast our selfs!!!

Angela · Married on 12/19/2016

I booked Dj Mini C for my wedding. He absolutely amazing! I am in the military and was not able to be around most of the time but Dj Mini C was very responsive and helped out tremendously. I needed a new photographer one week before before the wedding and he was able to get me another within just a couple of hours after telling him. He provided uplighting at the event and it set the perfect tone for the ceremony. He kept everyone dancing and moving around with plenty of games to keep everyone entertained. Dj Mini C helped make the day go smoothly and made the day wonderful.

Robert · Married on 12/17/2016

We had a terrific and fantastic experience with DJ Mini C at my granddaughter's recent wedding. He was truly outstanding - a great MC that got everyone to dance and have a wonderful time. He worked well with the bride and groom helping them to create and organize the best wedding possible. The music was excellent and the lighting package worked great and is well worth it. He was so entertaining and we all had so much fun with the games and dances. Him and Sarah helped to create a truly memorable and perfect wedding and all the families were so happy with them. They will always be my first choice for any wedding and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/30/2017

DJ MINi C Productions's reply:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! GLAD YOU AND EVERY ONE ENJOYED IT !!

kori · Married on 10/01/2016

Dj mini c did a great job, everything was so perfect!!

Sent on 10/08/2016

DJ MINi C Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review!! We wish you lots love and happiness. Thank you again for using DJ MINi C Entertainment!!!

Steve · Married on 09/17/2016

We contracted with DJ Mini C for our daughter's Sweet Sixteen party. From the planning to the final song, the experience was incredible! The whole crew was extremely helpful, professional, and friendly. They provided the perfect lighting and music and the kids (and adults) loved the party! I highly recommend them for your next event!

Maryel · Married on 07/09/2016

We had the honor of having DJ Mini C Entertainment as our DJ for the reception of our 10 year vow renewal on Sunday, July10th, 2016 and it is one of the best decisions that we have ever made. Both Mini and his wife Sarah were professional, entertaining, kept the crowd going and played amazing music. We were beyond impressed with their service and their uplighting. The Garden Ballroom looked amazing! If you are looking to have superb entertainment at your event, please do yourself the favor and contract DJ Mini C Entertainment. Thank you Joe and Sarah!

Mandy · Married on 06/04/2016

This DJ is amazing!! I would highly recommend him for any wedding or event. He is very professional and organized. He made it so easy by directing all the guests and making sure everyone was where they needed to be. He met up and called multiple times leading up to the wedding to see if we needed anything and verify the music, lights, etc. My wedding day was made a lot less stressful with using DJ Mini C.

Sent on 06/15/2016

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! WE WISH YOU LOTS OF LOVE AND HAPPINESS

Our reception was so much fun!!

He was awesome and very entertaining! He definitely made the night super fun.

Robin · Married on 11/22/2015

Dj Mini C made our son's wedding magical.

• Natalie

Natalie · Married on 11/13/2015

They were always on top of everything and through the planning process to wedding day they made everything so easy and so much fun!

aubrey · Married on 10/10/2015

This DJ was simply amazing, no other words to describe him. He got the crowd going, kept the energy up, easy to work with and above all else does exactly what you want..no question asked. .He wants tomake the couple's day memorable and all about the fun..simply awesome

Laura · Married on 07/10/2015

DJ Mini C receives my highest recommendation. He was so helpful and even saved the wedding....The girls all forgot their bouquets. DJ Mini C, retrieved the brides bouquet before she made her way down the aisle and discreetly slipped the bridesmaids bouquets to them. He kept the wedding events moving and got the guests up having a good time. He was very organized and professional. As mother of the bride, I had some concerns with some of the songs that the bride and groom chose. DJ Mini C was able to make them happy, as well as myself.