28 Reviews for DJ MINi C Productions

Do-Not-Play List (10)
Microphones (10)
Sound/PA System (10)
Liability Insurance (2)

If you are looking for an amazing, funny, goofy, helpful, wonderful, super star DJ, Mini is your guy! Not only did he DJ my wedding, which by the way, WAS AMAZING at doing so, he also coordinated it! He was a part of the rehearsal and made sure all the groomsmen and bridesmaids knew exactly what they were supposed to do! He made sure my food, and cake were in order. He stayed on top of EVERYTHING! We played the “show” game but it was will rubber duckies at the reception and it had everyone in tears laughing! He kept then reception alive and exciting the entire time!!! He is a great guy and so so so much fun to be around him. His prices are SO LOW compared to others. His packages include so much more than I have ever seen. Djing, lighting, MORE lighting, colorful lighting, COORDINATING so you don’t have to pay extra for a day of coordinator. They also offer a pretty darn cool photbooth! What other dj have you ever heard of that offers ALL OF THIS????? No one. Mini is the only one! But the most amazing thing about him, is he enjoys it. He makes it fun for everyone! I probably would not have loved my wedding as much as I did if it wasn’t for him and Sarah!!! I love them both so much! I am so grateful for them! THANK YOU MINI AND SARAH FOR MAKING MY WEDDING DAY THE BEST IT COULD BE!

Profile Picture Cassie, 5/29/19, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Love DJ MiniC Entertainment! They play great music and keep the crowd on the dance floor. Joe, Sarah and Sean make an awesome team and are a pleasure to work with. Their lively personalities make them hard to resist!! DJ Mini will even get on the dance floor and party with the guests!!

Profile Picture User5544014, [Private], 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ MINi C Productions 100% brought their ‘A’ game for my wedding yesterday. From the time we booked them they did their best to smooth any fears I had of things going wrong. They made the whole planning process fun and worry free. We planned for months to make it perfect but when we went to set up everything fell apart. My seating arrangement for our 100+ guests simply would not work and I started to stress. When Joe and Sarah found out they immediately offered to help re-arrange things and even went so far as to offer use of a table if we needed it. The uplighting and spot lights helped create the atmosphere and tie everything in for my dream wedding. They helped us with coordinating and told everyone when to go so that the wedding party was evenly spaced out and didn’t miss any ques for our music. Joe and Shawn made sure to keep things light and even had us play the newly wed game as a surprise that left everybody laughing. The music was perfect for the setting and group of people we had. We also had use of their photo booth which the guests LOVED. Seriously, if you are a bride and debating on getting the photo booth just do it- you will not regret it. Shawn and Sarah also stayed with it the whole night to help people with props and explain the process so you knew how many prints would come out and how you had the option to email or even texts the pictures to yourself. All in all everything turned out amazing and I would not recommend any other company. Thank you so much DJ MINi C Productions!

Profile Picture Nikki, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

DJ MINi C is amazing. He and Sarah did a fantastic job at my daughters wedding reception. The lights were beautiful and the music was great. Something for everyone. He kept everything moving smoothly and did this with ease. He is a master of his art. Thank you for making her night an unforgettable event.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 2/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I knew DJ Mini from my best friend's wedding over 4 years ago. When I got in touch with him about DJing my wedding, he remembered me right away and made me and my fiancé feel comfortable from the beginning of the planning process. He was quick to respond to messages, texts, or calls and very professional (yet very friendly and personable!). I remember talking to him on the phone on the way to the rehearsal and after I got off the phone, my mom asked who I was talking to. I said it was our DJ and she said "oh! It sounded like you were talking to a good friend! I love how comfortable and friendly he's been to you guys through everything!"
DJ Mini makes you feel like family and takes care of everything!! He includes coordinating in his packages, which was a HUGE stress reliever. Before I booked him, my mom insisted that she would coordinate everything and worry about all the little details, but I wanted to make sure she could enjoy my day as well. DJ Mini took care of everything from the beginning, starting at the rehearsal the day before down to our bubble exit.
He impressed my now husband and I during the whole process with all the things he took care of. He even followed us during our photo session after the ceremony (and at water bottles in his pocket in case we got thirsty during our outside ceremony/photo session) while his great assistant, Sarah, was back in the reception handling set up there. Our ceremony was outside by a lake and he was able to hook up sound when I thought music may not be possible for the ceremony.
All of our guests told me after the wedding that they loved our DJ as well and how he kept the energy and dances going all night! We even got to go on stage and help DJ during the reception!!
You will not be disappointed if you book DJ Mini C. They are already amazing and provide great customer service, but they're also always trying to improve and provide more and more for their customers at an affordable price. Thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture Shelby, 11/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We cannot thank DJ Mini C enough for the fantastic job they did at our wedding. They went above and beyond anything we could have imagined. They made everything run smoothly and kept us on track. DJ Mini C provided our music, coordinating and up lighting. Thank you both for being wonderful. We highly recommend DJ Mini C for all your entertainment/lighting needs.

Profile Picture Brandi, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

Thank you Joe Mini Carter (dj mini c) for providing wedding planning services, consultation, they did the rehearsal with us as a courtesy because we did not have a wedding planner: they were our wedding planners, day of event coordinating services, and amazing DJ services for the most important day of our lives. Our wedding was far beyond our greatest expectations and you were so professional and we will share the love and always refer people to you! Your uplighting was absolutely stunning and really made our wedding look beautiful! He even told people when and where to walk and even fluffed my dress out before walking down the aisle! Thank you so much! By the way, your professionalism completely had me sold the first moment I met you and your business partner, I had NO doubts that you would deliver the absolute best services and would make sure our wedding went smoothly and you delivered! One of the things that went south was someone knocking over a large container with floating candles and you rushed over to make sure the services was not even interrupted! You went above and beyond and I am so grateful that you was an amazing DJ and planner for our special day! Thank you so much! -The Kaufers

Photos
Profile Picture Angela, 10/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Mini C went above and beyond to make our wedding reception perfect! The crowd loved the games and the music. He even helped us find a new videographer when we had 2 back out on us. When we had questions, he was always available to answer them. We greatly appreciated it! Thanks again for all your hard work!! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Colette , 10/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I am father of the bride and DJ Mini was fantastic. I've known of his company for years, but until you actually experience his phenomenal service you can't truly appreciate all he has to offer. His company is the best and a true investment to making a wedding special!

Profile Picture Mike, 12/19/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I booked Dj Mini C for my wedding. He absolutely amazing! I am in the military and was not able to be around most of the time but Dj Mini C was very responsive and helped out tremendously. I needed a new photographer one week before before the wedding and he was able to get me another within just a couple of hours after telling him. He provided uplighting at the event and it set the perfect tone for the ceremony. He kept everyone dancing and moving around with plenty of games to keep everyone entertained. Dj Mini C helped make the day go smoothly and made the day wonderful.

Profile Picture Angela, 12/19/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had a terrific and fantastic experience with DJ Mini C at my granddaughter's recent wedding. He was truly outstanding - a great MC that got everyone to dance and have a wonderful time. He worked well with the bride and groom helping them to create and organize the best wedding possible. The music was excellent and the lighting package worked great and is well worth it. He was so entertaining and we all had so much fun with the games and dances. Him and Sarah helped to create a truly memorable and perfect wedding and all the families were so happy with them. They will always be my first choice for any wedding and I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Robert, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj mini c did a great job, everything was so perfect!!

Profile Picture kori, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We contracted with DJ Mini C for our daughter's Sweet Sixteen party. From the planning to the final song, the experience was incredible! The whole crew was extremely helpful, professional, and friendly. They provided the perfect lighting and music and the kids (and adults) loved the party! I highly recommend them for your next event!

Profile Picture User7217375, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had the honor of having DJ Mini C Entertainment as our DJ for the reception of our 10 year vow renewal on Sunday, July10th, 2016 and it is one of the best decisions that we have ever made. Both Mini and his wife Sarah were professional, entertaining, kept the crowd going and played amazing music. We were beyond impressed with their service and their uplighting. The Garden Ballroom looked amazing! If you are looking to have superb entertainment at your event, please do yourself the favor and contract DJ Mini C Entertainment. Thank you Joe and Sarah!

Profile Picture Maryel, 7/9/16, 12 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

This DJ is amazing!! I would highly recommend him for any wedding or event. He is very professional and organized. He made it so easy by directing all the guests and making sure everyone was where they needed to be. He met up and called multiple times leading up to the wedding to see if we needed anything and verify the music, lights, etc. My wedding day was made a lot less stressful with using DJ Mini C.

Profile Picture Mandy, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our reception was so much fun!!

Profile Picture User5324732, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

He was awesome and very entertaining! He definitely made the night super fun.

Profile Picture User4408900, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Dj Mini C made our son's wedding magical.

Profile Picture Robin, 11/22/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They were always on top of everything and through the planning process to wedding day they made everything so easy and so much fun!

Profile Picture Natalie, 11/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

This DJ was simply amazing, no other words to describe him. He got the crowd going, kept the energy up, easy to work with and above all else does exactly what you want..no question asked. .He wants tomake the couple's day memorable and all about the fun..simply awesome

Profile Picture aubrey, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Mini C receives my highest recommendation. He was so helpful and even saved the wedding....The girls all forgot their bouquets. DJ Mini C, retrieved the brides bouquet before she made her way down the aisle and discreetly slipped the bridesmaids bouquets to them. He kept the wedding events moving and got the guests up having a good time. He was very organized and professional. As mother of the bride, I had some concerns with some of the songs that the bride and groom chose. DJ Mini C was able to make them happy, as well as myself.

Profile Picture Laura , 7/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Very accommodating to my needs, coordinated the walk in and helped in all ways possible. He's the way to go

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/30/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Couldn't have loved this dj anymore. The lights he brought set the perfect mood.. and him and his wife were so kind and willing to do anything to make sure everything went smoothly. . Even taking pictures when photographer couldn't make it! Amazing!

Profile Picture heidi, 3/28/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dj miniC and his Wife Sara were fantastic. We just got married on Jan 10th, 2015 at the Hotel Zamora.They were professional, did exactly what we wanted and were able to make last minute changes that we threw their way. We met we them a few times and were very impressed that they made the effort to drive all the way to St. Pete to look at the venue to see where to set up, and go over all the logistics and timelines with us. They played great music and kept the party going! We even had to extend our bar service! They worked well with our wedding planner and all hotel staff. Thank you for help making our wedding a fantastic evening of fun!

Profile Picture Alani, 1/10/15, 3 Reviews