DJ Mast Productions Reviews

152 | Lancaster, PA

152 Reviews for DJ Mast Productions

Natalie · Married on 05/19/2018

Josh, from DJ Mast Productions, was nothing short of incredible. Quite frankly, our decision to hire DJ Mast Productions for our May 19th wedding was one of the best decisions we made throughout the entire wedding planning process! Josh was kind, helpful, attentive, and responsive. He answered emails very quickly, accommodated our long-distance situation, and assisted with last minute adjustments prior to our wedding. DJ Mast organized the perfect music set while accommodating our many song requests. He ensured that our event was truly a party and kept guests dancing all night long! Although this would typically be enough to satisfy a bride and groom on their wedding day, we were truly impressed by the organization Josh brought to our event. He ensured that the night went according to our established timeline, while seamlessly adjusting that timeline when our venue’s meal delivery was delayed. He communicated effectively with my husband and I, our rowdy bridal party, and all of our guests to ensure that the night went smoothly, and he truly put us at ease with his kindness, organization, and expertise. DJ Mast Productions was a true asset to our wedding night and we would hire him time and again!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Megan · Married on 05/12/2018

Josh made the entire process so easy! He was very professional and explained the different packages in great detail and made sure we had the right thing chosen for exactly what we had in mind. He was always very quick to respond when we had questions in the weeks leading up to the wedding. At our ceremony, we had a bit of a medical emergency and Josh was quick on his feet and made the moment less awkward by moving into an appropriate song. The reception was awesome! Everyone had a blast dancing and Josh did such a great job at feeling out the crowd and what they were enjoying. He was so accomodating and continued to check in with us to see if there was anything else we needed. We would HIGHLY recommend DJ Mast. You certainly won't be disappointed.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Jill · Married on 05/05/2018

DJ Mast was absolutely amazing to work with!! He was very prompt with responses & made a father/daughter dance mash up track that was exactly what we wanted! All of our guests, both young & old, commented on what a fantastic job he did! Our families are not the dancing kind, but he kept people out on our dance floor all evening! I would highly, highly recommend DJ Mast, not only for a wedding, but for any event you could possibly ever need a DJ for!! Thank you, Josh, for making our wedding one to remember forever!!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Aimee · Married on 04/20/2018

Out of all the vendors I had involved in my event, DJ Mast was the easiest one to work with! He asked a few simple questions about my event beforehand and then everything happened as planned. When I emailed him, he responded so quickly and communicated very well. Everyone loved the music and lighting, our event would not have been the same without him there, it was awesome!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Stacy · Married on 04/05/2018

Josh Mast was awesome. He was very easy to work with throughout the planning and was even available for a phone call to go over everything to ensure we were on the same page. Josh was always quick to respond by email as well. On the wedding day, Josh was great...he checked in initially to make sure he had all the right music, and then checked in from time to time throughout the wedding to ensure we were happy and our needs were met. He also played from the music we picked out. One reason we chose Josh is for his lighting. He used it in some pretty cool places throughout our wedding. Overall, he is just a very genuine person and truly does care, which Is hard to find these days. I would recommend Josh as a DJ for your wedding, hands down. He rocks!

Sent on 04/09/2018

George · Married on 03/31/2018

DJ Mast really nailed it on our wedding day. The dance floor was the place to be on that day, and that was due to DJ Mast's ability to read the crowd and keep the mood just right. Also, he did a great job at deriving a crowd pleasing playlist from a series of suggested songs, while still capturing the intended vibe. 10/10 Would recommend!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Caleb · Married on 03/24/2018

DJ Mast was incredibly professional and organized with the communication and fulfillment of his contract. He was very approachable and humble, which allowed us to customize our reception exactly as we wanted it. DJ Mast mixing was phenomenal and he kept the dance floor full all night! There was no let down in the energy and we were absolutely thrilled with his talented work. We wouldn't have had any other DJ at our wedding reception!

Sent on 03/30/2018

Dana · Married on 01/06/2018

Dj Mast was absolutely amazing on our wedding day! He really kept the crowd going and was a true pleasure to work with! People told us all night how amazing our Dj is! -Dana and Matt

Sent on 01/14/2018

Kelly · Married on 12/31/2017

Josh was amazing! I wish we lived in the area so we could come to any event he DJs - and hang out with him on the side. My husband and I were blown away by Josh's professionalism and engaging personality from the first moment we met him. Even though he had been working the night before until 3 am, he squeezed us in at 9 am before he was off to another event, AND was so energized and genuinely enthusiastic about the prospect of working with us.

Josh made every single thing we asked him about come to life, for extremely reasonable costs. He went above and beyond the music (which was EXCELLENT), helping us with lighting, designing the ceremony, even the flow of dinner and cocktail hour. He responds to texts/emails with lightening speed, any time of day or night. Easily our most responsive vendor (not to mention so friendly and fun).

Josh is a must-hire. If you are passionate about music (we are), Josh will 100% be able to gauge what you like without much explanation. We wanted live music originally and couldn't fit it into the budget, but now we are SO glad we had Josh over anyone else - DJ or band. He had guests of all ages on the dance floor well past midnight for our NYE wedding, begging for more songs when the night was over, and still talking about how great the music was. Josh, THANK YOU!

Sent on 01/28/2018

Nathaniel · Married on 12/29/2017

Lifesaver!!! I had my daughter's sweet 16 and our DJ had a family emergency and cut out at the last minute... I had one hour before my daughters party started and no DJ!!!! I began calling around and DJ mast was already at an event but called around and hooked me up with someone at the last minute to DJ my daughter's party and definitely saved the day!!! He didn't have to take the time out to do that but I greatly appreciate what he did that shows what kind of person he is and the level of service, dedication, and commitment you'll get from using his company for your event. Thanks again
    -Taylor sweet 16

Sent on 12/31/2017

Leah · Married on 12/29/2017

I LOVED my experience with DJ Mast! From the day I hired him to the day of the wedding he was so organized and easy to get in touch with. My wedding day went so smoothly and I wasn't stressed at all since I knew he would take care of things. He played all the music we wanted played plus more, and our guests had such a good time! If I had to do it all again I'd choose him every time to be my DJ. Loved his work!

Sent on 01/19/2018

Lancaster Public · event on: 12/02/2017

Having DJ Mast at our private fundraiser elevated the entire event. From the planning phase, event setup, song selection and everything in between we had an outstanding experience. Attendees commented all evening on how much they liked the DJ. The event lighting also helped us transform the venue into a fun urban event space. We will definitely use DJ mast for future events!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Tina · Married on 12/02/2017

Thank you for making our daughter's wedding day so memorable! Josh is very helpful, professional, and an all around amazing DJ! Our guests were so impressed and had so much fun! I would definitely recommend him for a wedding!! Thanks Josh!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Lydia · Married on 10/29/2017

We hired DJ Mast for our wedding reception. The dance floor was full all night! Our guests had a blast! We highly recommend him for weddings or any event. He was very organized, professional, and fun to work with and answers emails very quickly!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Lydia · Married on 10/28/2017

Josh really values what you want on your big day which was really important for us. He is professional but genuine which makes it fun to work with him! He is very detailed in his questions and follow up which makes it that much easier for you when planning everything else so there is no confusion. I appreciated that he took my personal concerns and made sure those were always top of mind on the day of. I can’t believe the day has come and gone so quickly but I received nothing but great comments about the music and vibe set by Josh!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Kelsey · Married on 10/27/2017

Josh was absolutely amazing. He gave us everything we could ask for and more. He got all our requests in during the reception and kept the party going until the last second. He was very easy to work with, very responsive, and paid attention to the details. We would definitely recommend DJ Mast!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Sara · Married on 10/22/2017

DJ mast is the best! Not only did he give us the most amazing party (and day ) of our lives he was thoughtful and caring. He took time to meet with us before to get an idea of our "style" he had amazing suggestions for lighting. He did a wonderful job of keeping our taste in mind but keeping people on the dance floor. While I hope I don't have another wedding I will hire DJ mast for any entertaining needs I have!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Alex · Married on 10/21/2017

You NEED Josh at your wedding! He went above and beyond all of our expectations and made our day absolutely amazing! From the fabulous ceremony music and sound to the absolutely electric reception music and lighting. Josh’s passion and dedication to his craft is incredible and it definitely shows through in his work. I can’t say enough good things about Josh and I recommend him to EVERYONE!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Summer · Married on 10/07/2017

Josh was so awesome! He will play what you are comfortable with and your style! Thank you so much, you are the best (:

Sent on 10/23/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/22/2017

DJ Mast was fantastic! The music he played appealed to a wide-variety of guests, and he was truly more than a DJ...he stepped in and helped us with event setup, acted as emcee, offered some tips and suggestions, and actively engaged the audience. It was extremely apparent that he cared about making our event successful on all levels, and that he would do whatever needed to be done to make that happen! We already have one guest saying she'll be contacting DJ Mast to play at her next party, and we will be booking him for our next event as well!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Peter · Married on 09/17/2017

I would highly recommend DJ Mast for any live event. As someone who grew up around live music and understand the intricacies, I was extremely impressed. He invested a lot of money for top of the line equipment and that makes a huge difference. Josh set up and ran the board for our ceremony. He had multiple mics for the strings along with a wireless mic for the pastor. During the reception, he did a great job helping us stay on time and making announcements. Again, his equipment was excellent quality and made the dancing a ton of fun. We aren’t huge fans of traditional wedding music so we were concerned with what he would play. However, he worked very closely with us before the wedding and during to make sure that only the music we liked was played. He took it a step further and even made remixes for the transitions to be seamless. Josh gave me comfort knowing I didn’t need to worry about anything with the sound all day. You need his professionalism, talent, and equipment at your next event.

PS - I recommend the glow light package!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Tiffany · Married on 09/16/2017

We absolutely loved DJ Mast for our wedding day he kept the music turned up and the crowd loved it. We would very highly recommend DJMast for your next special event.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Doug · Married on 09/09/2017

Josh (DJ Mast) was so great to work with. He was always very responsive to all emails and was always positive, flexible, and professional in the most laid back, friendly way. He listened to our desire for unique music and was very faithful in playing all the songs we wanted to hear. At one point, he read the mood perfectly and played a three-song set of indie pop or a small core of my friends that was really one of the high points for me for the entire night. And he really hit a home run with hit after hit at the end of the night. I cant recommend him highly enough. Thanks Josh!
    - Doug S,

Sent on 09/22/2017

Nikole · Married on 09/08/2017

Wow! So so glad that we chose DJ Mast Productions for our wedding day! From the time that we booked, Josh was incredible to work with. Any questions, concerns or thoughts were answered, addressed and considered-no matter what. Josh went above and beyond to make sure that we were completely taken care of and enjoying our day. At our reception he even asked my husband and I how he could serve us, if we needed anything or wanted anything to drink and was happy to get it. We have already had guests asking who our DJ was. You can absolutely tell he is passionate about what he does. We wouldn't think twice about usinghis services again and would definitely recommend him for others! Thanks so much for the best wedding celebration Josh!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Becky · Married on 09/02/2017

150% hire Josh!!!!
    From the start of our email interactions to the day of last minute details, Josh was so on it. He made us feel like we were taken care of. He went above and beyond the duties of a DJ. Also - most importantly- his music was so absolutely spot on and all my guests were raving about how good it was. His transitions from songs reflected the songs we picked that we wanted to hear. Literally every person at my wedding was on the dance floor and we can't thank Josh enough for his role. I even had guests at my wedding that were engaged asking him for his business card so he could be at their wedding. HIRE HIM!!!

Sent on 09/15/2017