DJ Mast Productions Reviews

152 | Lancaster, PA

152 Reviews for DJ Mast Productions

Jason Maldonado · Married on 11/10/2018

DJ Mast will go above and beyond for you!

DJ Mast has been great since we first met. There was never a question that went unanswered. No other DJ can compare. You can tell that this is his passion and he loves doing it. I can’t recommend him enough. If you are thinking of a DJ, this is your guy! Thanks so much DJ Mast. You have made our wedding perfect!

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 11/09/2018

Best DJ Experience

On our wedding day everything that could have gone wrong, did go wrong. It rained buckets all day, the groom fell on the first look and our photographer was so bad it actually started to become funny. The saving grace? DJ Mast. When we met him for the first time to see if he would be a good fit we knew about five minutes into it that we weren’t having our Ceremony or reception without him. 100 percent attentive (asking us if we needed drinks, etc) Great attention to detail (changing the lighting to improve the obiance) Amazing mixes that kept my very elderly father dancing like we have never seen him dance! Do not doubt yourself, book him right away!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Cassandra · Married on 11/04/2018

Above and Beyond

Josh was amazing to work with! Not only did he roll with our constant changes and adding to what we needed from him, he was also super gracious and kind. The day of the wedding, he noticed we didn’t have anything to drink yet and offered to go get us beverages! He truly is someone I’d want to have around on a busy and beautiful day like that. So thankful for his fun and calm attitude and great DJ skills!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Josh

Josh Siegelman · Married on 10/28/2018

Super nice guy, amazing service

DJ Mast was an absolute pleasure to work with. His friendliness and professionalism was top notch, and the value of the service he provided given the price was excellent. He was willing to work with us be flexible on changing things up until the day of the wedding. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a charismatic DJ!

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Marianne

Marianne Castano · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly Recommend!

I highly recommend DJ Mast. He was great at communicating with us before our wedding and answered any questions we had in a timely manner. His song selection at our wedding was great, everyone enjoyed the music. He checked in on us throughout the reception making sure we were doing ok and that we were enjoying everything. Thank you Josh for doing such a great job!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Madison Long · Married on 10/19/2018

Wonderful experience with a great DJ

Although my event was not for a wedding, I highly recommend DJ Mast. Josh is a great guy and he is willing to make your day as best as possible! He really helped make our company dinner and dance a success with being open to help us with suggestions of his own and applied anything that we asked him! Thank you, Josh

Sent on 10/22/2018

Kristen Fulmer · Married on 10/17/2018

Awesome Customized Experience!

DJ Russ, as part of DJ Mast Productions, was awesome! I had a particular feel that I wanted for the reception and Russ took that to heart and didn't veer away from our preferences, unless he got the "ok" from us. He was sensitive to the guests' enjoyment, but balanced the fact that it was "our day"! I'd recommend DJ Mast Productions to anyone and would rehire them for any event that I host in the future.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Jen · Married on 10/12/2018

DJ Mast Rocks!

Josh was amazing- so many people commented on how much they loved our DJ!! From the very beginning, Josh was professional and always responded to emails very quickly. He even helped to coordinate music for a surprise dance by my uncles for our wedding day too- which I know was probably not an easy task :) We used his DJ services for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and the reception. On the wedding day itself, Josh arrived early to set up and checked in with us to ensure we were happy. You can tell that he genuinely wanted the best for our big day. Highly recommend!! Thank you for being a part of our big day!!!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Brittney Shade · Married on 10/06/2018

The best dj on earth!

Hiring Josh of DJ Mast Productions was one of the best choices we made for our wedding day. He was quick to respond to emails, answered phone calls, and was so easy to work with. He checked in with us on the day of our wedding to coordinate details as the day/night unfolded. He catered to our requests, was ALWAYS smiling, and had the most fun and upbeat personality imaginable. Our guests had very positive things to say about Josh and he was able to get the dance floor hoppin'! Don't waste any time on decided on a DJ, choose DJ Mast and get prepared to have the experience, EVER!

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Erica

Erica Martin · Married on 09/30/2018

Easy and worry-free!

I'm not sure which rating is the best. 5 stars? Two thumbs up? 100% on rotten tomatoes? Whatever the criteria, we give them ALL to DJ Mast. Our wedding was so spectacular and the party was all thanks to Josh! He made the perfect blend of music for our dinner and my requested "throwback 2000's" dance party. It was such a relief to not worry about cuing everyone or awkward timing. I've seen a lot of weddings with uncomfortable silent pauses, sound systems that gave out, microphones that shut off, and abrupt endings to songs... but our music, the system, everything with Josh was seamless. From the ceremony to the reception. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ! So 10/10 recommend DJ Mast for your celebration! We are #1 fans of not only his work, but his energy and heart behind everything he does. Thanks, Josh! You're the best!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Jordan Bukovsky · Married on 09/29/2018

DJ Russ was on point!

DJ Russ was fantastic! He absolutely nailed the playlist and had the dance floor packed all night. He also helped us out in so many extra ways from lighting to flexibility to just being an all-around great guy! Thanks for making our wedding amazing!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Carlee Miller · Married on 09/21/2018

Better than the rest!!!

Josh exceeded our expectations! He is so laid back, down to earth and personable. Not only was he an awesome DJ, he even asked my husband and I if he could go and get us a drink. He didn’t just stand behind his equipment, he was checking on us constantly making sure we were happy, and we were 100% happy! Highly recommend DJMast!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Ryan · Married on 09/01/2018

DJ Mast was absolutely amazing!!! He played a wide variety of music that kept the crowd on the dance floor. Everyone had a blast! Thank you soooo much!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Maci · Married on 07/21/2018

With my wedding being the first wedding I have ever been to, I had absolutely no idea what I was looking for in a DJ. I was confused, and very overwhelmed. From the very first email I ever sent, DJ Mast was super friendly, professional, and 100% committed to his job and making sure this would be the best day of my entire life. Sitting down and going over all the packages, I quickly realized he had the best packages for the right amount of money, he didn’t overcharge like a lot of companies I had looked into. Throughout the entire planing process he constantly made sure to answer any questions we had to keep everything as stress free as possible. When my husband and I didn’t quite understand some of the paperwork we had to fill out, he went out of his way to meet up with us and go through each section thoroughly, making sure we understood everything to the best of our ability. Come the wedding day, he was on time, knew exactly what he was doing, and was ready to have a good time. From the start of the ceremony to the very end of the reception, he blew me away. His coordination with making sure we were where we needed to be, when we needed to be there was super helpful. I had no idea what I was doing and he made sure I had absolutely no stress that day. His music choices were absolutely everything I could’ve asked for, and he really knew how to keep everyone entertained and the night young. I still get comments to this day about how amazing my wedding was, I cannot thank DJ Mast more for being a part of the day and making it everything I could’ve asked for.

Sent on 08/09/2018

Liz · Married on 07/14/2018

I have been to two functions now that DJ Mast has been the DJ, and both times I was very pleased with his work! The first was a wedding, and I liked him so much that I had him DJ a party I hosted. DJ Mast is very professional, easy to work with, and really wants to make your event one to remember! He is very responsive to the dance floor, and will play the music that gets people up to dance. You will not go wrong with DJ Mast!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Lindsay · Married on 07/07/2018

DJ Mast Productions provided our music for our wedding. DJ Mast provided the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception! When we started looking for a DJ we were having a hard time deciding on who we wanted to provide the music for us mainly because we felt like we kept getting sales pitches. We really wanted someone who understood our vision for our wedding and was genuine. Josh was absolutely amazing! As soon as we started talking to Josh we knew he wasn’t just in it for the price tag. He wanted to make sure that our wedding was everything that we could have imagined. He responded to emails, and texts promptly. When the big day came everything went so smoothly. The music wasn’t too loud, the atmosphere was perfect for a wedding in a barn! He got out music genres perfectly! Throughout the entire night he was coming up to us making sure everything looked okay as far as lighting and that the music was perfect. We truly loved and appreciated working with DJ Mast Productions and we recommend him every time someone asks for a DJ! We can’t wait till we have a party and need DJ Mast again!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Taylor · Married on 06/24/2018

DJ Mast was the best! Everyone keeps talking about how our wedding was "so us" and we really feel its because DJ Mast understood us and our music preferences! We had weird song requests and he made them happen. Josh took time throughout our day to ensure we were happy and we genuinely appreciated his attentiveness and kindness throughout the day. He kept our guests dancing and happy and worked so well with our other vendors, everyone loved him!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Christine · Married on 06/23/2018

DJ Mast was awesome and made our wedding reception so much fun for us and for all of our guests! We wanted everyone out on the dance floor having a blast and he made it happen! He was very professional and responsive, even driving to our house in a snowstorm during the planning stage. He made sure we were happy and enjoying ourselves every step of the way. We definitely chose the right DJ! Thank you!!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Brianna · Married on 06/22/2018

Thank you so much for making our wedding extra special! You were both super fun and professional to work with! 100% recommend Josh to help you make your next special event even more memorable!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/22/2018

DJ Mast is a must have at your wedding! He met up with us when we first began planning our wedding and answered all of our questions. He was very quick at responding to emails and was very thorough and detailed! The day of our wedding went PERFECT thanks to DJ Mast. He arrived early, set up promptly and communicated our entire ceremony/reception with us. He really kept our party going and guests were on the dance floor all night long! He is absolutely wonderful and we would recommend him to anyone getting married!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Lindsey · Married on 06/09/2018

DJ Mast was an excellent choice! Josh came recommended by our photographer and we couldn’t have been happier with our decision. Josh is so great to work with and responds to all questions quickly and professionally. He even went above and beyond on our wedding day by fixing my bustle and taking pictures when he realized our photographer was away from the reception looking for spots for pictures. You won’t regret choosing Josh for your big day!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Jayna · Married on 06/08/2018

DJ Mast was absolutely amazing! I would hire him again in heartbeat and if I could give more than five stars, I would. Josh was so easy to work with prior to the wedding and even the day of. He was very responsive and answered any questions or concerns that my husband and I had throughout the whole wedding planning process. Throughout our whole wedding day, Josh made sure that we were all on the same page at all times and kept everything running smoothly and even updated us on any changes that happened. My husband and I never felt stressed and we were able to enjoy our whole wedding day with our friends and family. Everyone at our wedding was having such a good time on the dance floor! You will not regret choosing Josh for your big day. He is extremely talented and he clearly shows that he loves what he does in his work. He was the perfect choice for our big day and would highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/27/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/02/2018

DJ Mast was amazing! Everyone at our wedding was on the dance floor having a blast! The lighting was awesome as well! Our play list was great thanks to the help of DJ Mast to make it so perfect! He made the flow of the reception go very smooth and I didn’t have to worry about a thing. Before the wedding he checked in with me to make sure we were both on the same page. He was the perfect choice as a DJ and I highly suggest him.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2018

I am so happy we made the decision to hire Josh to be our DJ for our wedding! He came as a recommendation from our officiant. He was extremely responsive from the very beginning and was quick to answer any questions we had along the way.

On our wedding day, he took the time to sit down with us to quickly go through our timeline. He made sure we were all on the same page so that he could execute and make all the appropriate announcements at all the right times to avoid any confusion. He made the whole process so seamless and he is EXTREMELY personable. He even went the extra mile to check up on us during the reception to see if there was anything he could help us with (non-DJ related). He ended up grabbing drinks for us from the bar!

You can tell he really cares for his clients and wants them to have the most perfect day! I would hire him again in a heart beart for any other events I may have in the future.

Sent on 05/28/2018

Ryne · Married on 05/20/2018

DJ Mast was our wedding MVP. First off he was highly recommended to us by all our married friends and our other vendors. Second when it came to the day of he demonstrated a mastery of keeping everything flowing. He even bailed me and my wife out when we realized how long our first dance was! Would highly recommend him for any and all your DJ needs.

Sent on 06/02/2018