DJ Leo Martin Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • Patrick
    Patrick F. Married on 09/25/2021

Did a great job!

Very professional! Had a great set up, was flexible and had a great playlist. Enjoyed working with him!
  • Melika
    Melika Married on 06/25/2021

Great DJ & MC!

We hired Leo for our wedding, and even after having to delay it twice due to the pandemic, he made sure we had everything set. A big plus was that he was familiar with our venue of Laurel Hall which is an older building, so he knew where he had to setup for access to power. He made sure our wedding ceremony and reception flowed smoothly and we couldn't have been happier with hiring him!
  • Joshua
    Joshua P. Married on 02/05/2021

Talented and Focused

DJ Leo brought the jams to our wedding. Everyone was dancing all night thanks to Leo. The entire coordination with Leo was easy and organized, Leo sends you a Google sheet which you can customize in any style/genre. It also listed out the order of events which help us stay organized. Book Leo for your wedding before someone else does!
  • Katlin
    Katlin M. Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing!

DJ Leo Martin did the music for my wedding on Sept. 26, 2020. Leo is amazing and flexible with everything! He sends out a GoogleDoc so that you can write down song requests before the wedding, and also takes suggestions during the wedding! He is prompt with his e-mail replies and is easy to work with! I absolutely recommend him!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey P. Married on 09/21/2019

Fantastic DJ!

Leo was fantastic! He was very professional and he was incredibly flexible with any of our changes. He kept Everyone dancing all night! We cannot recommend him enough!
    Mary R. Married on 07/12/2019

Leo did a good job!

Leo was great. He had good response time and was able to accommodate a lot of our songs for the ceremony and reception. We even had some indian/pakistani songs requested and he was able to find them, which was a huge hit! He is professional, flexible, and easy to work with. He was also great about making announcements when needed.
    Joshua Married on 05/04/2019

Great service

DJ Leo Martin did everything I asked and was flexible with all my requests. I would recommend his services to anyone I know. Overall he offered a great service.
    Greg Married on 10/26/2018

Dj leo = the best

Leo did an awesome job, the acoustics were phenomenal and he had the dance floor packed all night long!!
    Lori Married on 09/08/2018
    Leo was fantastic. He was always prompt to responding to emails and answered any questions I had. On the wedding day, the power was out at our venue and he was extremely flexible and calm. Eventually our power came back and he was able to use his equipment. He played lots of the songs we requested as well as songs to get guests of all ages on the dance floor. He did a wonderful job and I would recommend him to anyone.
    Tria Married on 09/02/2018
    DJ Leo was wonderful for our wedding ceremony and reception. He was professional and personable throughout our entire time working together. His work even included helping me plan the itinerary. I wasn't quite sure on details and he was ready and willing to provide some advice when I asked for it. His ideas were perfect. On the wedding day, he was more than prompt, as he arrived early. It eased my mind knowing I didn't have to worry. I had specific songs picked out for members walking down the aisle and he blended them well and timed it great. We made some changes throughout the reception from what we originally planned and he adjusted seamlessly. DJ Leo was extremely helpful in choosing songs and accepted requests. The music he played kept the crowd dancing the whole time. Everyone was talking about how good the DJ was. I highly recommend DJ Leo.
    David Married on 08/04/2018
    Leo was one of our favorite vendors of the entire wedding! He was professional and prepared but also flexible in meeting our desires going above and beyond to meet with us at the venue weeks prior to our date. Our ceremony ran flawlessly and we attribute that in large part to the partnership between Leo and our coordinator
    Nate Married on 05/05/2018
    Leo was a great find. Affordable and flexible. All the guests young and old had a great time.
    J Married on 08/11/2018
    Leo was very easy to work with, accepting of our song selections, and made a good appearance at our wedding.. He did a great job and we would highly recommend him.
    Chelsa Married on 04/07/2018
    DO NOT LET HIS PRICE SCARE YOU!! he explained to us this was a hobby and fun for him and he has the ability to offer a cheaper price. Other more expensive DJs either didn't respond to us or didn't offer anything more than what DJ Leo does. DJ Leo worked with us so well. He was so patient and nice and I so appreciate him being part of our day. He was quick to respond and easy to work with. Right before the wedding I forgot to send him things, but he worked with that and his smile never waivered (I may have choked us if I were in his shoes).
    April Married on 12/15/2019

Just okay...

Overall it was just ok. The email response time was lacking and I had to reach out in order to give requests. The night didn't flow like I wanted it to. It was a Sunday night and snowing and so I wanted things/events to go back to back but he kept taking musical breaks in between. In his defense this wish wasn't necessarily relayed to him but in my defense he didn't ask for any specifics which he should definitely do for future brides.