DJ Lee Waddell Musical Host Services Reviews

85 Reviews for DJ Lee Waddell Musical Host Services

1 User photo

DJ Lee Waddell Musical Host Services 1

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/22/2018

Lee did such a great job with coordinating our entire wedding day! He was professional from the start, very responsive with emails and willing to meed whenever we requested. The music was perfect from the ceremony all the way through the reception. The dance floor was constantly full which is all we could have asked and hoped for!! Thank you Lee for all that you did we will forever refer you to all of our friends and family!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/18/2018

Awesome DJ!

Lee was excellent to work with! He played just about every song requested by ourselves and our guests which we were very appreciative of! He played great music that kept everyone on the dance floor. Overall he was an awesome DJ and our guests absolutely enjoyed him as did we! Excellent DJ, can't go wrong with choosing Lee!

Deana · Married on 06/30/2018

Lee was a joy to work with from meeting pre wedding to our wedding day. He had great energy and professionalism. He played the music we wanted for our ceremony and our venue. Our guest had so much fun dancing to our music and the songs they requested. Thank you Lee!!!

Sent on 08/07/2018

DJ Lee Waddell Musical Host Services's reply:

Thanks SOOOO much Deana for your review! I am so glad that you were happy with my service! You and Rich were awesome to work with! You review made my day today!!! Lee

Desiree · Married on 10/07/2017

Lee was AMAZING! We loved working with him. He was very responsive and professional! He asked us about every detail and played all the songs we wanted and found the songs he didnt already have. He was so good at reading our crowd. Dancing is very important to me and my family and he did a great job at keeping everyone going! Very reasonably priced and probably worth more! He also provided the sound and music for our ceremony outside and everything could be heard very well!

Lauren · Married on 09/16/2017

Lee was awesome! We booked his service about a year out and he was so helpful! We live out of town so we mainly emailed back and forth after an initial phone call to “meet”. We met with him in person the week of the wedding to finalize basically everything and he took lots of notes and was very prepared. He was very welcoming when we sat with him and we knew we chose the right guy! Day of he was the best! We had a few little hiccups which he dealt with very professionally and we had to make some timeline changes that he was super flexible. Our guests enjoyed the variety of music he played and he got every song we requested ahead of time in! We were so happy with our decision to have Lee DJ our wedding :)

DJ Lee Waddell Musical Host Services 2

Carolyn Labarbiera · Married on 09/07/2017

Bring the dance party!

Not only did DJ Lee keep the party going and people up on their feet, but he was a real pleasure to work with. We met Lee a few months prior to our wedding and from the get-go he was really interested in making sure our expectations for our day were met. We had planned to show a video, and Lee helped us get that up and running at our venue (after some panic about the audio not working!) He played a really nice mix of songs and worked off a list we gave him. People were up and dancing for a good part of the day (including Grandma and Grandpa)! Once my husband and I started, we didn’t really stop! Thanks to Lee, we really had an amazing day. We would definitely recommend DJ Lee.

Sara · Married on 07/22/2017

Lee was truly amazing and made our wedding a wonderful celebration. Guests are still talking about our wedding and the amazing time that they had. Lee met with us and made us feel so comfortable and took the time to meet all of our needs. He was also very flexible when things did not always go as planned,

Amie · Married on 07/08/2017

Lee made our wedding day run so smoothly! He was so accommodating and listened to all of our requests prior to our big day. When the day came, he had everyone on the dance floor the whole time. He also played the perfect music to make our ceremony special for us. He's down to earth and easy to talk to. We were so happy that he was a part of our wedding day!

Sue · Married on 06/10/2017

Lee Waddell was the DJ at our daughter's wedding on June 10, 2017. Lee was great at keeping us on track for all the special moments the bride and groom needed to incorporate, He was a great announcer and responsive to requests, and was excellent at reading the crowd to sustain the energy on the dance floor.
    Lee is down to earth and very easy to talk to, and as soon as our daughter and now son-in-in-law had their first phone conversation with him, they knew immediately Lee was the one for them!
    We highly recommend him!!

Maria · Married on 11/05/2016

Lee was awesome. My husband and myself called him at the last minute to book his services. He was very accommodating. He was set up on time and even stayed later than planned for a very reasonable low cost. I was truly amazed with his service. He had the music we wanted him to play, and even listened when we asked him not to play certain music for some teenagers. He was able to keep up with all our demands which were I'm sure a bit crazy. He was very personable as well which I loved. Nothing like having a vendor that you feel completely comfortable having on your most important day. I would recommend him for every event and to everyone.

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/15/2016

Lee is the best!! He was very flexible and helpful in the beginning stages, which was especially great since we were planning our wedding from out of state. When we did meet with him about 1 month before the wedding, I was definitely feeling the stress from planning but Lee completely put me at ease. He really cares about making his clients happy and does everything he can to make sure that happens. We only gave him a few ideas on music we liked/disliked, and he completely "got" us; the song selections for both the cocktail hour and reception were absolutely perfect! If you go with Lee, you will NOT be disappointed!

We were very impressed with Lee. He was willing to answer all of my questions and was easy to get ahold of through out the process. When first meeting with him he invited us to his home and made us feel very welcome. He provided us with advice as needed and was very professional. Of course the music during our wedding reception was wonderful. We forgot to make a list of what type of music we wanted but as we made requests during the reception he was able to provide. I would highly recommend Lee Waddell for the music for your wedding.

Abby · Married on 09/24/2016

Lee was amazing! When doing research for a DJ for our wedding, Lee was by far the most professional, accommodating and personable DJ we had contacted. He was knowledgeable about music choices and how to keep our guests happy. My husband and I are so grateful for his services. Thank you Lee.

Ashley · Married on 09/18/2016

This is way over due! Lee was the DJ for our wedding reception in September 2016. But he was so much more than that. He did the up lighting (custom color for no extra $), he played the piano for our ceremony and cocktail hour. He was amazing! He listen to what we wanted played and did NOT want played. He learned how to play "our song" on the piano. He had no problem staying at our reception an extra hour. He had international music for our friends from over seas and took requests from our guests. He was a delight day of and before the wedding, always took his time and made wonderful song suggestions. Lee is 100% the right choice for any event! ❤ The Walravens

Lynn · Married on 08/27/2016

One of the best parts of our wedding was working with Lee. He is an amazing find, a phenomenal Dj and all around nice guy. He was very patient and helpful in the planning stage and directed us on some music choices we couldn't decide. Our music was perfect from beginning to end and he has an uncanny knack for reading the crowd and getting them involved. Several of our guests complimented how great he was. It was an absolute pleasure working with him and we're trying to come up with another event to do, just so we can use him again.

Charlotte · Married on 08/06/2016

DJ Lee was absolutely awesome! He played requests, and listened to all of my preferences. He also got into the theme music-wise that we had going on throughout our wedding... And it's all at an amazing price as well! Definitely a keeper!

Stephanie · Married on 08/06/2016

We were refereed to Lee by friends who also had him DJ their wedding, which was great as well.
    Lee was absolutely amazing! We were so happy that he was able to DJ our wedding. Of course it couldn't just be an easy one location wedding, Lee was so accommodating that he was able to bring equipment to the top of Jiminy Peak for the ceremony, and if that wasn't enough we also had some weather to deal with! Lee was fantastic throughout the entire wedding ceremony and found the exact versions of the songs I had envisioned. The reception was phenomenal, we were pretty vague in what music we wanted played, but Lee knew exactly what to play and had the everyone on the dance floor all night!
    We would HIGHLY recommend Lee's services to anyone looking for a great DJ who will really listen and understand what you're looking for!

Kate · Married on 07/16/2016

The best of the best. From the first conversation with Lee, I was impressed. He talked both to me and my fiance separately to go over all of our questions. He even spent time meeting with me in person when I was in town. It's clear Lee really cares about what he does and making the most of your special day. He was so attentive and several of our guests commented on how great he was. He read the crowd well and played lots of our favorite songs. He even was able to quickly respond to a last minute "Hora" request which everyone loved. After the wedding he even stayed to do karaoke. I would highly recommend these services as well from Lee. You cannot go wrong if you pick him for your wedding.Book him if you can get him! He is simply the best! Easy to work with, professional, reliable and FUN!

• Catherine

Catherine · Married on 06/25/2016

DJ Lee Waddell was outstanding!!! He was so natural in knowing just when to turn things up or soften them for slow dance. He really listened to understand the essence of what we were aiming to achieve and he was spot on!!! From his piano music during the cocktail hour to the entire reception DJ Lee kept the party going! He was so much fun and has an amazing personality! He offered the perfect suggestions for special moments that made them extra amazing. Our friends recommended him after he was the DJ for their wedding. No doubt why- fantastic!!! We are more than grateful!!!

Pete · Married on 06/10/2016

We were married in June at Belhurst Castle in Geneva NY. This location was several hours from Lee but he was very excited and wiling to make the trip up for our big day. During the planning process Lee kept in touch throughout the entire thing and had everything absolutely perfect and setup to make our stress/ stress free! We did our meetings over the phone due to the distance between us and you could tell within moments this was not his first event. He brought up questions that I had not even thought of and set us up for the entire night. We had him do the piano playing through dinner time which was so wonderful and peaceful. I would recommend him for any even as he was dressed to the T and very outgoing, polite, and very well spoken. If having a wedding opt for his entire services including the piano service. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!

Mollie · Married on 05/28/2016

Lee was phenomenal!!!!! We and our guests had so much fun at our wedding!!! It really was the best day ever, and Lee was a pretty big part of that. He complimented the order of events at all the right parts, playing piano beautifully to lead the bridal party into the ceremony, playing all of our choices for the cocktail hour, and then setting the whole tone of the reception~ he had us all dancing right away and on into the night!!! We closed the place down. Every one of our guests talked about how much fun the wedding was. He fit all of the details we wanted into the reception and he did so in a way that helped make it fun and more natural, not forced or stiff. Lee was so friendly and professional himself, truly wonderful to work with!!! You would be crazy not to work with him.

Nicole · Married on 05/22/2016

Lee did an awesome job - so great that we hired him twice! First for my brother's bar mitzvah 11 years ago, and then again for our wedding this spring. Very professional & knows how to get a crowd dancing.

Jessica · Married on 11/14/2015

What can I say about Lee Waddell, other than amazing!!! I had such a tough time finding a DJ that fit our style, but when Lee welcomed us into his home we knew by the end that we found our DJ! I booked Lee almost 2 years out from the time our wedding was going to take place, and throughout the months I would come up with random obscure questions. Lee was fantastic at getting back to me within the day most times even though our event was still months away. Two weeks before the wedding we met with Lee again to go over all the small details and to find the perfect songs for specific dances. We were having trouble pin pointing a few songs and Lee within minutes was able to find a song that suit both of our personalities. The day of the event Lee played a piano during cocktail hour which was a huge hit with all of my guest, it was so elegant and perfect for the mingling portion of the night. On into the reception portion of the evening Lee was able to keep track of the time and maintained a perfect pace from one dance into another, along with dinner and cake cutting activities. I never once had to worry about when something was going to happen, cause Lee was already on top of it, he communicated with other vendors in ensuring everything went smoothly. We ended our evening with a Christmas song as the holiday season was just around the corner and my guest has such a ball with this concept along with all of the amazing song choices throughout the evening. I requested to have a clock of 90's boy bands played and me and my girls danced the night away. As my husband and his sister engaged in an amazing rap battle in the middle of the dance floor! Lee Waddell we want to thank you so much for your amazing work, our guest had an amazing time and we are so very thankful for everything you did to play a part in our special day!

Sent on 12/13/2015

DJ Lee Waddell Musical Host Services's reply:

Thanks sooooo much for your kind words Jessica! You both were terrific to work for! You made my week since I strive to exceed my clients' expectations! Happy Holidays!!!!!! Lee

Lisa · Married on 10/16/2015

Lee was a phenomenal DJ, and an extremely kind and extremely professional person to work with. He came recommended to me from saratoga national as well as my photographers, and I couldn't be happier we got him. His voice and delivery of everything during the event is perfect. He plays the piano beautifully during dinner, and he gets the crowd PUMPED. And dancing all night long. Awesome awesome awesome!!! Lisa and Billy!! 10/16

I used DJ Lee Waddell for my October wedding this year and he was absolutely wonderful to work with! Not only did he take the time to learn music to be played at the wedding venue itself, but also was more than willing to help make some last minute changes in regards to timing and the venue. Very easy to work with and does a wonderful job of getting everyone up and dancing! I would absolutely recommend him to any bride!