DJ Klick Reviews

8 | Truckee, CA

8 Reviews for DJ Klick

maria · Married on 12/07/2019

DJ Klick was awesome.

I would highly recommend DJ Klick! He was on time, receptive to all of my inquiries, stuck to my playlist, on it when it came to MCing and really just did an amazing job, overall!

Sent on 12/31/2019
  • Aubrae

Aubrae · Married on 07/20/2019

Awesome DJ!

Justin was so easy to work with and professional. His sound equipment and setup was great, loved the lights! He was more than happy to accommodate all of our song requests and more importantly, he had the dance floor going all night!

Thank you! - Aubrae and James Bates

Sent on 08/03/2019

Cat Soriano · Married on 06/21/2019

A breeze to work with, kept our dance party going!

Justin was a breeze to work with and kept our wedding's dance energy going the whole night! We met him via phone interview, and he was laid back and knowledgable, got the immediate"thumbs up" from my husband while on speaker phone. The itinerary he had us fill out was a good guide for us as well for choosing and planning, and it was comprehensive- when I emailed him a day or 2 before the wedding to shorten our first dance song because we were feeling some stage fright, he was responsive and took care of us- the length was perfect! We left the cocktail and dinner music up to him and he managed to pick relaxing light songs that we love, so many guests thought we had picked the songs ourselves and complimented us on our choices. He honored our funk&soul song request list and was able to create a seamless natural flow to the music during the entire dancing part of our wedding- our dance floor was full and pumping the entire time! Our guests kept telling us how great the music was and what a great time they had! He also honored our "do not play" list, which I have heard of other DJs not doing. Justin was great to work with, I highly recommend him for any event you might have!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Melinda

Melinda · Married on 07/16/2018

Justin was absolutely amazing. I would give him 10 stars. He was responsive to our every need and had the best play list! I remember sneaking a peak from behind the trees and seeing our guests swaying happily while they chatted. My husband could not stop raving about the pre-ceremony songs. Dj Klick's equipment worked perfectly for our officiant and was perfectly set so as not to be too loud and not too quiet. There were zero technical difficulties! In addition, although we did not specify a particular song, during cake cutting I remember hearing "how sweet it is" being sung in the background. I was super impressed. I was really nervous about the dance portion of the ceremony. Dj Klick knew exactly when to cut the parents dances (not too long and not too short... absolutely perfect timing!) At one point during the afternoon we, impromptu, got on a double seater bike and road around the grassy beach and Queen's "Bicycle Race" came on. Absolutely hysterical! Then, he managed to get a beach dance party going! To top it off, with a non-traditional 10am wedding Justin still stayed until well past 6p! I cannot say enough about DJ Klick. Best DJ ever!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Julia · Married on 06/30/2018

Hire Justin for your event! He DJed for my wedding last weekend and we could not be happier with the way it turned out. He was very professional and interacted so well with all of our guests. He took the time to make sure he knew what we wanted for our special day and played music that matched the mood we requested. He even brought lights and lasers for the dance floor, which made the night even more fun. Our guests had a blast and partied all night on the dance floor. And to top it off, Justin doesn’t charge an arm and a leg! Thank you, Justin, for helping make our day perfect!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Melissa · Married on 06/02/2018

We absolutely loved working with Justin! He was flexible, easy to get in touch with, and played all the songs we requested for our special day. HIghly recommend - 5 stars!!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Mark · Married on 09/30/2017

Professional, Organized, Great Communication, Value

We were extremely happy with our DJ Klick experience. Justin was extremely easy to work with and had great music that fit our style. DJ Klick had ALL the equipment that created great sound and versatility. Having all the wireless mics and a variety of speakers really was great. He had our timeline in hand and in a very relaxed way helped us stay on schedule which made the whole gathering, ceremony, reception, after party, and "send off" flow extremely well. Without reservation of any kind we highly recommend DJ Klick.

Bonnie and Leonard Wedding
    Donner Lake, Truckee, CA

Sent on 11/24/2018

Laura Santamaria · Married on 04/09/2017

Dance till you drop DJ!!!

I have used DJ Klick for several events and I am never disappointed! My guests always rave about his music choices! DJ Klick is so good a reading the crowd and keeping people having fun and dancing the night away! I highly recommend him for any event!

Sent on 11/14/2019