102 Reviews for DJ Kenny Casanova

Liability Insurance (1)
Disco Ball (1)
Flat Screen (1)
101 DJ Kenny Casanova Reviews

My husband and I used Dj Kenny Casanova for our wedding the last weekend of June this year. We couldn't be more pleased with him! Our guests thought the DJ was Great! The lighting was really good, the atmosphere and the way he hyped up our guests to get on the dance floor. I also really liked how he was so into introducing us and our parties after cocktail hour. I feel it set the good party vibe. He did our ceremony music as well as reception and Overall we are soo very please with him and his work! Deff would recommend!

Profile Picture Tricia, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Kenny was so great to work with!! Attentive, and helpful through the entire process! He was responsive whenever we reached out and very helpful in the song searching process. He played the best variety of music both oldies and modern to relate to us and our guests perfectly! Kenny was not only a great DJ, but also helped handle a crisis during the reception that could've turned catastrophic --- he put out a fire on our snack bar without drawing attention to the guests and keeping it contained and everyone safe!!! We are so glad Kenny was able to DJ our wedding!!!

Profile Picture Maria, 1/19/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Kenny was a pleasure to work with. My son and his fiance sent Kenny a list of the music they like and he played everything from our genre but also included some new stuff to dance to. Everyone had a great time and commented on how great Kenny was. Price was excellent!! Thanks Kenny for a great time! Lisa VanderBogart

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Kenny was the perfect DJ for our wedding!!! He had everyone up on the dance floor after dinner, and he really knows how to bring the funk!!! The staff at Jackson's Old Chatham House said afterwords that it was the best wedding they've hosted in years, and they'd never seen so many people on the dance floor!!

Profile Picture Chris, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography

Maria was the DJ for our big day and we could not have made a better choice! She did the music for both the ceremony and the reception. She was super responsive throughout the planning process. We met only once prior to the wedding date and nailed down all the music right then and there. Our guests loved Maria just as much as we did. Just as soon as the dinner was over, the party started and Maria kept everyone up on the dance floor until the very last song. She has such a great energy about her and is so interactive with the guests. She took requests which people loved too! I would recommend Maria in a heartbeat to DJ any event...you wont be disappointed!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/30/17, 1 Review

Ken was amazing.
I had countless comments on how good the quality and song selection was for my wedding, from many age groups. He did everything we asked of him and more. It was a wonderful experience and I couldn't ask for more from him. Thank you Ken!!!

Profile Picture Daniel, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Photography

Kenny Casanova (with DJ Maria) made our wedding amazing! We got married on the Saint Sacrament steamboat in Lake George which posed some interesting challenges which he was able to solve with no issue (such as playing music for the ceremony on the third deck while the full DJ station was on the first deck). He announced us in like rockstars and controlled the timing of everything perfectly. He had the crowd dancing the whole time - old people, little kids, everyone was out there. We met ahead to go over what music we wanted and he hit it spot on. DJ Maria was out there dancing with anyone who needed a partner. They were great! The price was great! Thank you SO MUCH. We would totally recommend you to other couples (and we have). :)

Profile Picture Raymond, 9/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

DJ Kenny and Maria went out of their way to provide us the greatest experience for our wedding. They worked with our ideas and then offered ways to enhance our musical needs. We felt personally taken care of. Kenny and Maria exceeded our expectations. I recommend DJ Kenny and Maria to anybody that is having a wedding.

Profile Picture Evan, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Kenny Casanova was recommended by a friend of ours. They spoke highly of him so we took their word and we were pleased with the results. We had a rave in the middle of the reception and he kept the party going and the crowd alive so that people kept on dancing. He was interactive with the crowd and with us. He was very accommodating and helped make our wedding very memorable.

Profile Picture Alice, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Kenny Casanova did a wonderful job at our wedding! Our ceremony and reception music were perfect! He played the songs we requested and added a lot of fun twists as an announcer for different games! He always returned my emails in a timely manner which always put my mind at ease when planning. We booked the photo booth and photography package and it was well worth it! Our pictures came out beautifully and we got them ALL in hand by the end of the night! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kendra, 8/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

DJ Kenny Casanova and his team are the best we had the pleasure to have dj Maria dj our wedding and she was absolutely amazing very easy to work with,helpped us with everything possible that she could, definitely went above and beyond! was a huge hit at our wedding the dance floor was not empty once dj did a great job keeping everyone going and having a great time. Would recommend them 1000 times over again!!

Profile Picture joshua, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great professional service. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kenny was amazing! He kept the crowd going and played the songs we requested! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Kenny did a fantastic job at our wedding. We had an afternoon ceremony and an outdoor reception in Saratoga Springs. He kept the music lively and fun throughout the event. We didn't have a lot of dancing because it was about 90 degrees out but when people decided they wanted to hit the dance floor he was ready for them. It was not the typical reception and he adapted to it nicely. Would recommend his services to any capital region bride or groom.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everyone at my wedding had a blast! Everyone was on the dance floor until the last minute. Music was my biggest concern as I had a big partying group and DJ Kenny Casanova and co were very accommodating. We were lucky to have had them! They played a large variety of music and listened to my do not play list :) great find!

Profile Picture Dana, 5/20/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List

Wonderful DJ plays really good music and always has everybody Dancing He always answers when I have questions right away I recommend going to Kenny Casanova and his prices are affordable

Profile Picture Heather, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

DJ Kenny was great to work with! My husband and I hired him for our wedding, and DJ Maria was our music master for the evening. DJ Kenny was professional from the moment I met him, and he had music recommendations, a form to fill out for the event, people, and schedule for the music to keep the reception on track. DJ Maria was incredibly professional, fun, and with the added lights, the room seemed like a magical place. My husband and I are huge geeks, so we entered to Imperial Death March - and DJ Maria kept our geek going with little remixed tidbits of Star Wars throughout the night (R2D2 beep intro to music, etc). It was awesome and we were so excited to hear how custom that made our music sound! She also got the floor full, everyone up dancing the whole night, and even included some of our more indie music we requested. We literally were kicked off the dance floor at the end of the night, but it was so much fun we had at least 3 "last songs"! Besides that, the price can't be beat. DJ Kenny keeps his prices competitive but he is the best in town, and I would recommend him for any event, especially a wedding!!

Profile Picture Patricia, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

Do your research. My son and his fiance started planning their wedding 2 years in advance. They live in the Schenectady, NY area and my husband and I moved to Florida, so we did not have the ability to check out DJ's locally. I did a lot of research on the internet, read reviews, listened to clips on YouTube and other postings and really liked DJ Kennys style. He was great to work with, and talk to. He made the process so easy over the internet, including the contract. He was fantastic at the Wedding reception. Totally on time, personable, easy to work with and even took requests. He has a multitude of music styles to choose from in all age genres. My daughter in laws family is part Italian, and he played some wonderful italian ballads that the guests could dance to. My second son, the best man, learned ballroom dancing in college and he loved showing off is moves with many of the guests as Kenny played his tunes. He really knew how to get the crowd involved and the dance floor was never empty, except times at dinner, but even the the tunes brought one or two couples to the floor. My husband was very impressed with his services and we both highly recommend DJ Kenny Casanova for any event that you are planning. You won't be disappointed.

Wendy and Tom Schoenfeld, Florida

Profile Picture Wendy, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Do-Not-Play List

Kenny and Maria are amazing! Maria met with my husband and I multiple times to make sure we were all good to go! She was amazing the day of the wedding and everyone had a great time! We were all on the dance floor all night! Maria and Kenny should be booked by everyone! We cannot wait to see them at the next wedding we go to in October!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 12/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

None, the kids had a wonderful time. Thanks for the great job Kenny!

Profile Picture Dawn, 10/28/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Book him! Initially we went with Kenny just because his prices were so reasonable, but we totally lucked out by getting an amazing DJ. Anytime I emailed Kenny a question, he always responded by the end of the day, if not within the same hour. Also, Kenny checked in with my husband and I throughout the night to see if we wanted any changes to our timeline (which we needed to do a few times.) Kenny even threw in a few surprises throughout the night to get the guests engaged. When my husband and I returned from taking our wedding photos, we had some of our guests come up to us just to tell us how awesome the music had been while we were gone. The music was amazing all night and Kenny was a total professional. I could not recommend him enough!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Maria has been my Dj twice an she was amazing. Made everything perfect to a T. I would highly recommend them for sweet 16s for weddings.

Profile Picture Logan, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Kenny Casanova is AMAZING at his job!! Before our wedding, he really took the time to make sure we knew what would be happening at our wedding and that we were happy with the flow of the evening. At the wedding, he got EVERYONE on to the dance floor and was a fantastic MC for my wedding! We would hire him again in a heartbeat. Thank you again, Kenny!!

Profile Picture Julia, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He was amazing and complied with everything that we asked, we used him for an event that lasted the entire day, then last minute asked him if he could dj an event that night for us and he was able to help us out with a smile on his face, no problem. i would definitely suggest using him again. Made our event great and easy to plan.

Profile Picture Sam, 9/21/16, 1 Review