DJ Jorge Rodriguez Reviews

DJ Jorge Rodriguez 3
  • Nathan

Nathan Shivlie · Married on 12/01/2018

Professional Exceptional DJ

DJ Jorge Rodriguez did a wonderful job with our wedding. He was very professional right from the start as he met with us in person months prior to our wedding day. Jorge was quick to respond whenever we had questions or concerns in our planning process. Our day was truly magical and Jorge played an enormous role in keeping our party pumping. I would highly recommend Jorge to DJ any event. His professionalism, affordability, and quality delivery of service made for a special party that my wife and I will never forget.

In gratitude,
    Nathan Shivlie

GIUSEPPE · Married on 07/28/2018

Our experience with Jorge was outstanding on all aspects, his work was dedicated to make all of us just enjoy the time he was in charge.
    Absolutely recomend and endorse Jorge Rodriguez as the best for any DJ work.

GIUSEPPE · Married on 07/28/2018

Our wedding was amazingly beautiful, Jorge took care of all the details and let us enjoy the nigth. I truly recommend and endorse Jorge for his professionalism.

Susan · Married on 05/12/2018

Jorge was a pleasure to work with from the very beginning. We got exactly what we asked for. He is highly responsive and caring. A true professional.

Deb · Married on 04/28/2018

What can I say about Jorge.... Words can't describe what a great DJ he is. I live in Buffalo and wanted a destination wedding. Jorge was recommended to me by Allan Zuckerman from Beach Breeze Weddings in FL. OMG, what a great guy! He called us in advance to see what songs we wanted, what type of music and he got it all perfect!!! I asked him to dedicate songs to the married couples coming to the wedding and if I didn't have a song for them, if I suggested the artist, he immediately knew what to play! He took the time to write everything down, and got everything perfectly correct

He gave me some of the best advice. He said "if you stay on the dance floor all night, everyone will be up there with you and you will have the best time". I listened to that advice and stayed on the dance floor. It was the best ever!!! He new how to keep the party going and everyone loved him.

I also worked with the Photographer they recommended, Rick Benitez from RBphotos. They are an AWESOME Trio! They said if I could trust them and leave my wedding day in their hands it would be the best wedding ever....and let me tell you, it was the best day EVER!

A tip to the Bride. Assign someone to bring you drinks during the reception. You never have time to get them and its an easy task for a valued friend. Believe my, you'll be happy you asked them. hehe.

DJ Jorge Rodriguez 4
    DJ Jorge Rodriguez 5
    DJ Jorge Rodriguez 6

Michael · Married on 02/24/2018

Our reception was Amazing with DJ Jorge!! He kept everyone dancing all night long!! We would definitely recommend DJ Jorge for your reception music. Thank you Jorge for making our Wedding reception an Awesome night!!

Bryan · Married on 02/17/2018

Jorge was very easy to work with and his experience helped us out in music selection given the wedding reception crowd. I would definitely consider Jorge for any of your wedding/party needs.

BreAnn · Married on 01/20/2018

Loved Jorge! He took my relaxed beach wedding and really made it an event. He made us feel so special on our day and kept the crowd going. Jorge was so excited to work with all the other vendors I had and was a true joy to have. Would love to have another chance to hire him!

MARIA · Married on 12/09/2017

Great DJ, very professional and highly experienced. Loved having him at my wedding. Jorge made the reception fun and worry free as he was very proactive and took charge in order to make it stress free and thus more enjoyable for my husband and I.

Thanks Jorge, you were awesome!!!

Laura · Married on 11/11/2017

DJ Jorge Rodriguez did the most wonderful job at my wedding! He kept the guests excited and dancing the whole night through! I highly recommend him

Myriam · Married on 11/10/2017

Professional, easy to book, played what we requested, we used him for both our grand openings/ribbon cutting events in Sarasota and Venice. We would use him again.

Rebecca · Married on 10/28/2017

Jorge was absolutely wonderful! He provided a great mix of music based on our preferences and chose just the right songs to keep the party going. His attention to detail mixed with his wonderful personality and professionalism made him a 10/10 for our wedding.

Andrea · Married on 10/21/2017

Jorge did a great job at our brunch wedding. We met a week before and went over all of the fine details. His organization calmed my wedding worries and professionalism set the perfect tone for my wedding day.
    I wild definitely recommend him.

Cynthia · Married on 06/29/2017

Count on DJ Jorge Rodriguez to keep the dance floor full and bustling. With Jorge's knowledge of music genre's and his close eye on guest activity, you can be sure everyone will be dancing all night. Jorge is professional and is always willing to do things to accommodate the host. You can be sure you have hired the very best when DJ Jorge is spinning for your event.

Mary · Married on 05/20/2017

You won't find anyone else who is more willing to satisfy his client's needs and expectations.

Johannes · Married on 04/15/2017

BOOK HIM NOW!! Jorge did an amazing job as our wedding DJ. He is very responsive to your needs and vision, but is open to giving feedback if needed. He was very flexible with our appointments as we lived out of state and he always made us feel comfortable and confident in his ability to throw one hell of a party! He did not disappoint on our big day. He is very flexible in terms of catering to specific needs and is very personable and knows how to keep a crowd going! We could not have been happier in our selection of DJ Jorge!

Kara · Married on 04/15/2017

Jorge has many positive attributes including a professional yet friendly manner. His music selection is customized for all different age groups and all types of events. He is a team player who works well with the clients and other vendors. His pricing structure is competitive and fair. He is always punctual and prepared to make the event memorable and special. Most of all, he is a great master of ceremonies and a lot of good fun.

Ann · Married on 02/14/2017

DJ Jorge does a great job of reading the crowd and giving our members the music that they want to dance to. He's very flexible and keeps everyone engaged. We will definitely have him back in the future as one of our go-to DJ.s

Mary · Married on 01/07/2017

DJ Jorge was extremely easy to work with. Very professional and responsive and communicated well with us planning and during our event. Our event was scheduled for the DJ to be outside. Unfortunately, it rained the day of our event. DJ Jorge quickly assessed and moved his equipment inside and entertained us. He had the dance floor filled all day. We were extremely happy with his service and will call him again.

Sonya · Married on 12/23/2016

Jorge delivered everything he promised and so much more!!! He listened to our ideas and specific requests, he also brought obvious professionalism and experience that truly made our reception flawlessly flow! We could not be more happy with his service, excellent!

Scott · Married on 12/17/2016

Jorge did an awesome job with our event! He was great at finding the right blend of music for our group! Also, very personable and entertaining for our group.

Sean · Married on 12/17/2016

I have had a lot of DJ's and this one came ready to have fun. His professionalism and desire to add life to the party make him stand out above others. I will definitely keep his name at the top of my list for events in the future.

Vicki · Married on 11/05/2016

Jorge did an amazing job at my daughter's wedding. He arrived early and had a really great set up. Literally thousands of songs were available and he selected songs based on the mood of the crowd (as well as special requests from us). It was SO much fun and at one point, we had to ask him to play a few slower songs so we could catch our breath, which he gladly did. His sound system was amazing as were the lights he brought for extra colors and excitement. I wish I could attach some pictures because they show how much fun the guests had at the wedding. We actually extended dancing an hour longer than planned, and had to stop at midnight (if not, I imagine we would have gone all night). Thanks again to Jorge for his professionalism, quality and for making the event so special. Highly recommend.

Sandy and Jackie · event on: 11/04/2016

DJ Jorge has done several parties for Southbay and has been able to get everyone up and moving. His flexibility is phenomenal, he responds to the guests, tones down the tunes at dinner and picks it up on a dime. We have had the opportunity to recommend him to other clubs in our community and he has made time for all. He is a big reason that our parties are spectacular. This was not a wedding but a welcome back for our traveling residents.

Richard · Married on 10/01/2016

Jorge was our dj at Marina Jacks in Sarasota, Fl. He was really great and kept the reception moving along nicely. I would recommend him for any event that needs a dj. He was outstanding and is really a great person to deal with