DJ Jason Burns Reviews

255 | Jarrettsville, MD

255 Reviews for DJ Jason Burns

david · Married on 11/12/2016

We got married at Grey Rock Mansion. Jason Burns was absolutely amazing and I am going to recommend him to all of my friends and family that are planning to get married in the future. Jason made our day perfect and did an outstanding job with all of the music and planning. The guests were also complimenting Jason's DJ service. I've been to many weddings and have seen several DJs. Not one of them can compare to the services and music experience Jason Burns provided. By far the best!

Sent on 12/15/2016

DJ Jason Burns's reply:

Hi David, thank you so much for the compliments and kind words. It always makes my job that much more fun when you have a busy dance floor. Thanks so much!

Stephanie · Married on 11/12/2016

Fantastic DJ. Loved the online portal and flexibility. We were unfortunately forced to reschedule our wedding due to the venue closing (5 days prior) and Jason was kind enough to carry our deposit over to our new date. Even though Jason couldn't be at the new date, his friend Matt was our DJ and he kept the dance floor full all night. We left the music choice up to him and he did a great job! Everything from start to finish was perfect. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/13/2017

Jason was fantastic. Very friendly and professional from the first call and responsive to any questions we had leading up to the wedding. Our guests loved him and he accommodated any requests that we had (we asked for a few cultural songs to be played and he didn't bat an eye). He felt the mood of the reception and changed music as needed. We had complete trust in him to provide a fun time and that trust was built after our initial conversation with him.

Sent on 11/22/2016

DJ Jason Burns's reply:

Yes, it was a wonderful time. Some of the cultural songs that you picked out were some of the hottest songs of the night! It was a pleasure to be a part of your celebration.

Kati · Married on 11/05/2016

Jason was absolutely FANTASTIC! From start to finish, Jason was simple, easy, and made our day perfect. Our guests loved the variety of music Jason played throughout the night and he did an excellent job at making sure all of our requests were fulfilled. I HIGHLY recommend using Jason! Also, his photo booth was a huge hit at our wedding!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Andrew · Married on 10/23/2016

Jason was a pleasure to work with, and a true professional. He ran audio for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, and did an excellent job with all three. He perfectly struck the tone we'd discussed, and he even managed to find the less common music we asked for.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Rachael · Married on 10/14/2016

Jason was everything we could have asked for in a DJ. He was prompt, flexible, and very easy to work with! He did a wonderful job gauging the crowd at our wedding to play the best music and worked well with our venue to accommodate adjustments in the timeline of events during the ceremony and reception. I would absolutely recommend Jason Burns to anyone for their event!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Rhonda · Married on 10/09/2016

Jason is an amazing top notch DJ. He knows exactly the type of music to keep people on the dance floor. He played a huge part in making our wedding reception flow seamlessly throughout the whole evening. People had so much fun! You will also find Jason to be very responsive during your event planning. Thanks Jason!!! You're the best!!!

Sent on 12/14/2016
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/24/2016

Jason was an amazing DJ! He was so easy to work with and and made sure all details were covered for our big day. Jason did a great job keeping everyone on the dance floor all evening! My wedding guests were a mix of young and old and he got everyone up and dancing. Jason was a great MC and he kept us on schedule with the dances, cake cutting etc. throughout the night. I have received so many complements from friends and family on how great the DJ was at our wedding. I would highly recommend Jason!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Jason was AMAZING! He played so many oldies and new songs it was a blast. Music was so good we had a soul train line going and everyone was up and dancing at all times. Jason came in a tuxedo which was perfect for our venue. He was very responsive throughout the process and accommodating. He was on time and his sound system was very up to date. I would use Jason again for another event. Thanks Jason for making our day so wonderful!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Katherine · Married on 09/03/2016

Jason was an awesome DJ! He was easy to get ahold of and wonderful to work with. He was very attentive to what we wanted for the wedding and it was very easy to plan with the website he had to create a request list and wedding day timeline. We had our guests put their song request on the RSVP card and put the requests into the website. It was great and so easy.

Everyone at our wedding commented that they loved the DJ. He wasn't corny and didn't talk too much. He kept the party going, made important annoucements, and worked very well with our coordinators.

We had an amazing night and it would not have been as good without Jason DJing. My husband and I were so happy we booked Jason for our wedding.

Sent on 09/06/2016

Sarah · Married on 08/27/2016

Jason did a wonderful job at my wedding. From the start, he was responsive, professional, and friendly. His website definitely makes planning easy; I could just take my time and add things when needed. I also liked that there were lists of top songs for different things, because it is a nice place to get ideas while planning. He did a great job with sticking to our timeline as best he could (my in-laws certainly made it tough to do that) and played the songs we asked for. I would gladly recommend Jason to any bride looking for a DJ.

Sent on 11/12/2016

LJ · Married on 07/30/2016

Jason did a great job at our wedding reception. He emceed the event and played a set of music from cocktails, through dinner, and into all the dancing til the end.

Sent on 08/09/2016

Dan · Married on 07/02/2016

Jason Burns is outstanding! Highly recommend his services for your next event. A GREAT Master of Ceremony! We added the photo booth to our package and it was Awesome as well.

Sent on 07/28/2016

Meagan · Married on 06/10/2016

Jason responded quickly to requests and was easy to book. We spoke on the phone a few weeks before the wedding to finalize details. I'm not exactly sure what happened, but come the wedding day it wasn't Jason who showed up. I had talked with Jason about editing a song for the father-daughter dance, but the new DJ, Will, had no knowledge of this. Even with that, Will was fantastic. No one was able to tell that we had not met him before that day. He did such a great job and everyone had so much fun. He even kept checking on my husband and I to make sure we didn't need anything and offered to refresh our drinks. For the father daughter dance, we ended up keeping the full version of the song, but I let him know I wanted my dad to dance with my sister for the last part of the song. I was worried this transition would be awkward, but he announced it perfectly and it ended up being one of my favorite moments of the night. He even made sure to remind guests to sign the guestbook. I still don't know what happened to Jason, but Will was fabulous!

Sent on 09/06/2016

DJ Jason Burns's reply:

Hi Meagan. Yes, you're right, Will is a fabulous DJ. In fact, he was the DJ at my own wedding at that is why I knew you were in rock solid hands with him. Thank you for pointing out that I responded quickly to your requests during your inquiry, the planning process and even post wedding... I was in touch with you 10 minutes after you left this review. I was definitely concerned since you wrote that you "don't know what happened to me". I had noted for you in a personal email that I will assume responsibility as the business owner that I should have been more aware that you were unclear that you hired a professional DJ from the Elite DJ Network. Indeed, that is what I provided, a very professional DJ that delivered a fabulous evening that you raved about in your review. I feel that I should also point out that in my initial email to you, it states the "Elite DJ Network" has "a professional DJ available for your date". Also, your signed agreement states that the "Elite DJ Network" will provide "a professional DJ for the stated date and times". You stated that you didn't know where I was, yet I was there with you every step of the way. I also left you in extremely capable hands on the day of your event, I wouldn't have it any other way. I have earned a very strong reputation in this business because of my high standards and I wouldn't risk tarnishing that on a sub-par DJ. I will take your review as a learning lesson and from here on out, I will list the specific DJ's name on each and every agreement to help eliminate this scenario from happening again. Thank you for your feedback and in the end, I am glad you had such a successful event. Thank you for everything and I wish the best to you both!

Jordan · Married on 06/10/2016

Jason was the best! Everything went so smooth during the reception thanks to him, he kept things moving along perfectly! The music was everything we wanted and we all danced the night away!! The additional service of a photo booth was such an hit with the guests! It was so much fun looking a tall of the pictures after the wedding.

Sent on 09/14/2016

Rye · Married on 06/04/2016

When my wife and I were searching for a DJ, we didn't really have any idea what we were doing. From the beginning, Jason was flexible, professional and he managed our expectations from the get go. We gave him our vision and it was executed perfectly. To give an example, we asked him to play an obscure song from the 50s for the cake ceremony, and not only did he know it, but suggested that it was too short, and supplemented appropriate encore songs to the cake cutting. We also provided a short list of about 30 songs, and the songs that Jason filled in were great. When the last song was announced and it was time for people to start to leave, everybody booed, as they wanted to keep dancing. So, great job Jason, we really appreciate you being flexible with last minute changes and additions, and leading the reception events with ease and fluidity. We HIGHLY recommend Jason's services, you won't be disappointed.

Rye and Jeannie

Sent on 06/07/2016

Lisa · Married on 05/28/2016

Jason was already booked the day of wedding, so we worked his buddy Will instead. The service from Jason and Will were just perfect. Jason took the time to talk to us at length over the phone, and we were impressed from the first phone call. We also met Will in person before making our final selection and immediately knew he would be great! Between the behind the scenes service from Jason and his attention to detail, to the on-the-day service from Will, we couldn't have been any happier. It all went without a hitch!! The sound quality during the ceremony was perfect, the music selection was amazing, and people raved about what a great DJ we had! Will guided us through the entire evening and ran the show so professionally! He even brought us drinks when he saw we were emptyhanded. Of all of the amazing vendors we had during the wedding, Jason and Will are truly at the top of the list for making our wedding the best day of our lives. We recommend Jason's company in a heartbeat. Thank you so much for making the day perfect for us!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Erin · Married on 05/22/2016

We had seen Jason Burns perform at two wedding receptions over the past three years and were very impressed with the way he managed the music and the master of ceremonies role. When it came time to plan my own wedding, we knew Jason would be the right DJ as long as he was willing to travel to Montgomery County. He was great to work with in planning the flow for introductions and family remarks and mapping out the music for the whole evening. Our guests had very positive comments about the reception overall, with many specifically complimenting the music. Quite a few people said it was very refreshing to find a DJ playing the music at a volume level that still allowed them to converse throughout the dance period. Jason spends the time to understand your interests and to assure that he delivers a great program. Our family and our guests would all recommend him!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Mairin · Married on 05/21/2016

Jason had another wedding to DJ on the day of ours but he referred us to his coworker Matt and he was great!! Jason was also still attentive in making sure that we had everything in place and also set up a meeting with us a couple weeks before the wedding that really put us at ease. Needless to say we had zero doubts that our musical portion of the night was going be be nothing short of amazing and it certainly was!! I would highly recommend!!!

Sent on 05/23/2016

DJ Jason Burns was by far the best vendor we had on our wedding day. Throughout the entire process of planning he was accommodating, flexible, easy to reach, kind, made great suggestions, and really made me feel confident that he knows what he is doing. The day of the wedding my venue really dropped the ball with assisting me, and Jason went out of his way to check in with us, to advocate for us, and to help things run more smoothly. I can't thank him enough for his assistance! I highly recommend him for any event.

Sent on 05/28/2016

Allison · Married on 04/30/2016

Jason was amazing to work with! I started working with him over a year before our wedding date, and he was responsive and helpful to my every request. He is very reasonably priced, professional/dressed nice at our event, worked to accommodate our extra long timeline with no hesitations, and most importantly he was FUN! He kept our crowd going from the moment dinner ended up until the end of our reception! I don't think there was a single person sitting down for our 6 hour reception aside from dinner. I highly recommend using Jason as your DJ for your wedding event - you will not regret it! Thank you Jason for an amazing time!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Morgan · Married on 04/02/2016

Jason is the best choice for a DJ. I had no idea what I was doing when it came to music but Jason made the process so easy for my husband and I. We told him play what he thought was best and include this and this etc etc. We were all over the place with ideas yet Jason somehow managed to pull together a flawless playlist that even the staff complimented me on! I would absolutely recommend him and hire him for future events.

Sent on 04/18/2016

Jason is very professional and accommodating. Great experience working with him!

Sent on 02/11/2016

Laura · Married on 01/16/2016

Jason was amazing! I provided some main songs that I love - but he took that and was able to put together a perfect playlist to keep the dinner fun and the dancing moving. I would DEFINITELY recommend Jason!!!

Sent on 02/12/2016

John · Married on 01/01/2016

Jason was excellent! He always responded to emails and phone calls promptly. He met with us several times to insure that our wedding and reception was just what we wanted and was able to offer creative, fun suggestions to make the night even better for us and our guests! He arrived on time on the night of our event and got everyone out on the dance floor. Our wedding guests ranged from young children to seniors, and everyone had a blast thanks to Jason! We couldn't have been happier with our choice for a DJ!

Sent on 01/03/2016