DJ Jason Burns Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Nicole L. Married on 07/16/2022

Amazing Experience

Jason was great to work with. He met on the phone several times to help answer my questions and give suggestions. He was very professional and easy to work with. I highly recommended!
  • Timothy
    Timothy D. Married on 07/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Awesomely professional and fun DJ team

Jason has a solid DJ business; DJ Will did a fantastic job with everything — he arrived with plenty of time to talk through the agenda, introduced himself to the Maitre D’ and the officiant, and even was able to redirect some guests on the fly who walked into the wrong wedding reception :) He was super friendly and made sure to take careful note of all of my concerns. Tons of people had a blast on the dance floor, which is actually a big compliment since my family in particular doesn’t ever really dance much. I had lots of people come up to me and say they were really impressed with the DJ. Thanks for a great night!
  • Haley
    Haley T. Married on 06/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

This is the DJ you should be hiring!

DJ Jason Burns was so responsive and patient with me every step of the way. I'll admit, I changed my mind a lot with many aspects of my wedding. Jason was quick to respond and never made me feel like I was crazy or a burden. Everything was flawless. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. However the day of the wedding Jason could not be there due to extenuating circumstances, DJ Sean Grode was perfect for the day of! You would have though I was working with Sean the whole time! This team was perfect and flawless. The dancefloor was POPPIN' the entire time. Thank you to both Jason and Sean for a perfect day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Elisa
    Elisa R. Married on 06/24/2022

Excellent Experience

DJ Jason Burns' company was a pleasure to work with. His website made it so easy to select songs and organize everything for our big day. Our DJ had great attention to detail, was extremely professional and enthusiastic. He checked in multiple times to make sure things were going how we wanted. The dance floor was rockin' all night long, everyone had a fantastic time! Thank you for your services, we are very happy. Highly recommend DJ Jason Burns!
    Marissa Married on 06/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

AMAZING!!! Dan was great!

We had Dan DJ for our wedding and he was AMAZING!!!! He really listened to how I wanted the night to flow and recommended things to be added in or adjusted based on his experience (he was right about every adjustment, it really helped the flow and make the night special!). Dan took the time to make each event personalized, such as having the anniversary dance song switch to my grandparent's first dance song at their wedding when they were the last ones remaining on the dance floor. This was a recommendation that he made and everyone loved it!!!

Dan helped with the overall flow of the event and kept the party alive!

DJ Jason Burns's reply:

Hi Marissa, thank you for the great review and for sharing your experience with Dan! I am pleased to hear that he took great care of you and helped create some special moments. Congratulations!
    Sarah Married on 06/05/2022

Outstanding!

Life is full of uncertainty. Weddings only heighten that sense of worry when it comes to having to pick from the eternal list of vendors. Everyone's biggest fear is that something will go wrong. Well, after my husband and I contracted Jason, he encountered a very scary and very unexpected personal challenge. I thought, first, OMG! Jason are you going be ok?? Then, OMG, now I have to start the hunt over. But, no. Jason, despite his own personal needs, took such incredible care of us and our event. He coordinated another personally recommended DJ to rock our event in his stead (shout out to Will). He communicated all of our event notes, song choices, and event preferences. And he kept in touch with us to make sure everything would go off smoothly. I can't thank Jason enough for his incredible customer service.

Other details about Jason's services that I know can be helpful to know:
    - Unbelievable customer service
    - Prompt response (with initial contact and follow up)
    - Transparent pricing: no hidden fees, no loop holes - easy mobile transfer options (you know the apps) and clear schedule of services break down.
    - Song/event software: he creates an account for you to add you song choices (preview of song in search options, like you would find in iTunes, to make sure it's the one you want). You can also enter event details about the wedding party (names, roles, announcement info, etc) as well as your important event notes from start to finish. It really gives additional structure to your planning and reassures that you're both on the same page.
    - Follow up: Jason is spot on for communication. If you need to reach out or have a change to talk over or any other evolution of your event, Jason demonstrates fantastic flexibility to meet the need and provide fantastic service.

In sum, if you want to have a fun-filled, memorable, and meaningful event, Jason is your guy. He completely eliminated our fears and worries for DJ services and went above and beyond the call of duty to make our day so special. You are in the best hands with DJ Jason Burns.
  • Amy
    Amy Married on 05/14/2022

Fantastic DJ Experience!

We had such a great experience working with Jason throughout the entire process. From our first phone call with Jason, he was professional, highly responsive to all our questions or concerns, and quite frankly just great to talk to. He has an online portal to easily add song requests (must plays, want to plays, play if requested, and don't plays), all of which were respected at the wedding. Jason provided music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, working with our venue to provide a perfect audio experience. We had a wide range of ages and musical tastes at our wedding and everyone really enjoyed the music. My parents were so impressed at how the dance floor was full the entire night. We can't recommend Jason highly enough!
    Kara B. Married on 05/06/2022

10/10 highly recommend!

Jason was the DJ for our wedding, I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ.
    From the start of the ceremony to the end of the reception, he was on point with it all!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth G. Married on 04/24/2022

Incredible DJ!!! Would highly recommend

Jason was an absolutely fantastic DJ - we are so happy we went with Elite DJ Network!!! We had such a great experience working with Jason leading up to the wedding. He was extremely organized, reliable, and made the planning process very smooth. The day of the wedding the music was on point and exactly what we wanted! Jason was very good at reading the dance floor and playing the right music at the right times - I barely stopped dancing for two hours straight! We had multiple guests come up to us during and after the wedding complimenting the music and DJ specifically. He also had a great voice for announcements and was very prepared/followed our timeline perfectly. We also rented our Photo Booth from them and it was a huge hit! I would highly recommend booking with Elite DJ Network for your wedding!!!
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 04/23/2022

Rocked our wedding!

My entire experience with Jason and Elite DJ Network was fantastic. On our initial call, Jason provided a full overview of what his packages offered, and the all-inclusive ceremony, cocktail and reception package was a steal for the service we received! The online portal enabled my husband and I to easily manage our both our timeline and our playlists, and a few weeks before our wedding, we had a call with Jason to confirm everything, which left me feeling stress-free!

On the day of, we had DJ Will as our DJ and he was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. He was the first vendor to arrive at the venue, checked on us multiple times while getting ready (with a "Let's Rock and Roll" and fist-bump to get us pumped!), made sure we adhered to our timeline, and kept the energy going all night! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ experience at our wedding and will definitely be recommending to our friends! Thank you Jason and Will!
    Anna J. Married on 11/27/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

No worries, great energy, exactly what I wanted.

I have previously worked with Jason, and knew first hand how amazing he is at keeping the energy flowing. I was extatic to have him DJ our wedding in November. The music was eclectic and he made everything flow, everyone had a blast, and I could 100% trust him to make our night perfect.
    Allison B. Married on 11/13/2021

Made the night a blast!

Jason was amazing! He made the night so fun and did great at pronouncing difficult names. I had multiple guests come up and complement me on the DJ at our wedding :)
    Mike K. Married on 11/06/2021

Jason is Great!

Jason was very responsive, professional, and easy to work with when planning the wedding. He followed all given notes for song selections and kept people on the dance floor all night!
    Brook Married on 10/31/2021

Excellent DJ

Jason was great from the time we hired him. Very responsive, great portal to load song requests. Outgoing, affordable, he made it a great day for us.
  • Lauren
    Lauren C. Married on 10/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Responsive, professional, and a great party

Jason worked with me every step of the way! He was able to set up at a venue that had never held a wedding before. Then kept all the guests on the dance floor all night. I had piece of mind with him DJ'ing our wedding and would recommend to all!
    Tyler L. Married on 10/16/2021

Perfect. Would recommend Jason to anyone

Jason did a phenomenal job! We were recommended Jason by a friend and we couldn’t have been happier with everything. We got lights and a photo both from Jason as well. Lights were great, the photo booth was a hit! Thank you so much Jason.
  • Robin
    Robin M. Married on 10/03/2021

Excellent.

Had Will as our DJ. He and Jason worked with us to make sure everything went exactly how we wanted it to. Everyone was very responsive and professional and the music was great. 10/10 would recommend.
    Rachel L. Married on 10/02/2021

Perfect wedding dj

It was VERY easy to communicate with Jason both through email and his well thought out portal. During our wedding, Jason was attentive and very professional confirming any last minute details and rolling with any changes the day threw at us. Jason also knows how to read a room so the music selection is ON POINT!
    Along with that, Jason surprised us with fun dance floor lights (after asking if he could use them of course) and it was a hit!!
    Thanks for making our special day phenomonal, Jason!
    Elani Married on 09/19/2021

Dj jason rocks!

Right from the start, Jason was super responsive to all of our questions. His online system made it so easy to choose our songs and create a timeline for our day. Jason is truly an expert and made our wedding day flow so smoothly!!

At first, we thought about hiring a different company for our photo booth, but I am so glad we decided to add Jason's photo booth to our package! It was the perfect addition, everyone had a blast dancing and taking fun photos!! Best of all, Jason sent us digital copies of all the photos!! That was a great surprise!
    Erik C. Married on 08/27/2021

Jason is amazing!

My wife and I looked at multiple DJs, and decided to go with Jason after talking to him over the phone and WOW, are we happy we did. Jason was super responsive, attentive to our wishes, and amazing to work with leading up to the big day. His online portal was so easy to use, organized, and it made everything so easy. Day of, he showed up early, had a beautiful setup, provided amazing music for the ceremony, and kept the party going for reception! What made us the most happy, was that Jason suggested we do our speeches in a different location than where we initially intended, and we were so glad he did because he saw what we couldn’t, and it made those moments so much better than we ever imagined. I can’t express how well he performed, listened, did a great job with song requests, etc. Book Jason and I PROMISE you will be happy you did.
  • Alyssa Babineau
    Alyssa B. Married on 08/07/2021

Perfect Night!

Everyone loved Jason! The music was responsive to the guests vibe and everyone was dancing all night. Cannot recommend enough!
    Stephanie D. Married on 07/31/2021

Amazing night

We are so happy with our decision to go with DJ Burns and his team. We had the best time with DJ Will at the Maryland Zoo who made us feel so special throughout the entire night. Our friends loved requesting songs and the ones we had already picked out went perfectly. Thank you so much!
  • Casey
    Casey Married on 06/15/2021

Great experience!

Jason was awesome. His website made it fun and easy to schedule out all the songs that were MUST HAVE'S for the event and he took it from there. He was very patient and in my opinion was very affordable. I loved the photobooth, it was a really awesome element to have for the guests to enjoy. The only issue was that some guests didnt know where it was so I wish it came with a sign, we just didnt think about that ahead of time to direct guests to it since the photobooth itself sort of blended in with our venue. Overall, Jason was great, I honestly dont even remember half the songs that played because I was too busy dancing and having fun with everyone. I would totally recommend him to anyone!
  • Jackie
    Jackie F. Married on 06/06/2021

I was the bride

I’ve known Jason for years and i knew from the beginning of the planning period he would be my dj!! We danced the night away, my legs still hurt from all the dancing!! Our friends and family loved every music choice. When you think of what kind of dj you want, the one that keeps the dance floor packed!! Jason did this and so much more!!
    Allison T. Married on 05/29/2021

Amazing!

Would highly recommended!!! He was professional and responsive leading up to our wedding. His website is super user friendly it was easy to upload our time line and request. at the wedding he kept the party going we loved ever minute!!!!
illustration stars