DJ Jason Burns Reviews

259 | Jarrettsville, MD

259 Reviews for DJ Jason Burns

Melissa Hill · Getting married on 02/10/2021

BEST DJ EVER- Look no further!

Elite DJ network was perfect for our wedding!!! We had Jason's colleague Matt for our wedding and he was amazing! We wanted everyone up dancing the whole night and that is exactly what we got. From the planning to the day, everything was perfect. Every single song and introduction was right. Jason gave us an extra hour just because I expressed how much we wanted people to dance. Matt played music from all eras, listened to the crowd, and had everyone dancing till the end! I just loved it and everyone had fun.

Jason & Matt took the time to explain all the details of the day, thoroughly went over the timeline, and helped us select songs for the day. Matt called me the week of the wedding just to check in and confirm all was well.

As the night unfolds there are always small things you didn't think of and Matt was so helpful in those moments. I had a quick moment of panic as I realized I didn't communicate the order to the bridal party before entering the tent. Matt took it into his hands and figured the whole thing out for me!

My favorite feature of this company is it is all inclusive. You pay a price and within that price is all microphones and speakers you could need! There are not extra fees!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Allison

Allison Hays · Married on 09/26/2020

Danced all afternoon!!

Jason was absolutely wonderful. His website helped us be included in the music choices and was fun/easy to use. We had hired him for a certain amount of time and when the party was supposed to be over we asked him to stay and he was all for it! (obviously we paid him for his extra time). Many of our guests commented on how great the DJ was and we all danced non stop!! Definitely use Jason for your wedding!

Sent on 10/02/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley Felts · Married on 09/25/2020

Jason is the best!!

Jason exceeded every expectation that we had! He made the planning process so easy with his online form and it also kept me very organized. He was quick to respond with any changes or questions I had via email and he also adapted quickly to some last minute changes we had to make day of. Jason kept the dance floor packed and we could not have been any happier. Also, if you are on the fence about the photobooth, do it!!! It was such a huge hit with our guests and the pictures turned out awesome. Thank you, Jason!!

Sent on 10/02/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel Eaton · Married on 08/28/2020

Hire jason burns for any event!

Jason was so accommodating with any adjustments we needed to make. He played sweet romantic music for our ceremony, cocktail and dinner service. When it was time to dance, he kept the party going. He set the tone of our wedding and made our day absolutely perfect. I highly recommend the photobooth too! All of our guests enjoyed it and the quality of the photos were beautiful. His rate is totally reasonable. I would not hesitate to book for future events or recommend to anyone in need of a DJ!

Sent on 08/30/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel Baker · Married on 07/18/2020

We never stopped dancing!

Jason has an awesome online planning system which helps him get to know your taste of music. When we had our meeting I felt so confident that he knew exactly what we were looking for in a DJ. I had to postpone my wedding date twice due to the corona virus restrictions. Jason was so accommodating during that time. He saved dates for me as soon as I knew I had to switch them. He helped us stay organized during the wedding and the dance floor was never empty! You can not go wrong with him! He played a wide variety of music which we loved!

Sent on 07/20/2020
  • Christina

Christina LiMura · Married on 07/04/2020

Amazing dj!

So happy to have had Jason as our wedding DJ! From when I first reached out to finish Jason, to when he played our last song, he was extremely attentive and easy to get in touch with. He even provided guidance as we planned our day. With COVID there were a lot of unknowns and Jason was extremely flexible and was able to adjust as needed. He kept people on the dance floor all night and I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. I highly recommend Jason to anyone that is looking. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/09/2020

Jenn Willders · Married on 02/22/2020

Thank You Jason!!

Jason- From the initial inquiry all the way to our wedding day, you were there for us every step of the way. The music was on point! Our guests had an amazing time and we are so grateful to have shared our day with you. From the bottom of our hearts - Thank You!!

Sent on 03/31/2020

Joe Joe · Married on 02/15/2020

Movin' and a Groovin'

We hired Jason Burns with Elite DJ Network to MC our February wedding reception and were very pleased with his work. Prior to the affair, he met with us to discuss song choices and to explain the basic format for the night. He was friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating in taking guests' requests for songs while still ensuring the he played the music that we included on our list. Our guests danced and enjoyed themselves throughout the evening under Jason's direction. We would gladly hire Jason again for any of our DJ needs.

Sent on 08/16/2020

Holly Potter · Married on 01/07/2020

Fantastic DJ!

We had the pleasure of working with Jason and it was a wonderful experience. The dance floor was packed the whole time. Even family members who have never danced at any wedding were out there having a great time! He was also the DJ at a wedding we attended several months later, and he remembered us and came over to say hi. Just completely professional and talented!

Sent on 12/29/2019
  • Meagan

Meagan George · Married on 12/21/2019

So much fun

Jason was our DJ for our December wedding and he did an excellent job. Our dance floor was full the entire night. It was nice that his website had a song choice feature, so we could pick songs that absolutely had to play and a no play list. We gave Jason basic parameters of the vibe we wanted from the beginning to the end of the night and he executed perfectly. He also did the music and mics for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner. It was great working with him, the process was seamless, and I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 01/19/2020

Sara Bosley · Married on 11/02/2019

Wedding DJ

We used Elite DJ Network for our Wedding and can not say better things about them. Matt was our DJ and he made the night so perfect. Both Jason & Matt communicated with my husband and I regarding our big day to ensure everything went the way we wanted it to. Not only were they organized - they communicated with us leading up to the event to ensure everything was all set before the big day. Matt reviewed our timeline and kept the day moving along smoothly. Matt had our guests dancing all night- we listened to the crowd and our song preferences and picked additional songs that everyone loved. We had multiple people tell us how perfect our music was and the dance floor was truly never empty- we owe that to Matt.

We can not recommend this group enough for you big day- you won't regret hiring Elite DJ Network.

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Ryan

Ryan · Married on 10/13/2019

Jason should be your first and only choice.

Jason made our wedding go off without a hitch, All of my guests were thrilled with his music selection and he was willing to go the extra mile for our ceremony (I picked music ranging from Star Wars to Final Fantasy and he had grabbed versions appropriate for our event) He was never intrusive, coordinating each step of the way and working with our Venue to keep the Reception going. I would recommend him to any friend.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Ashleigh · Married on 10/12/2019

Awesome DJ!!

Matt was the DJ for our wedding. We received so many compliments on the music, he really knew how to read the room and keep the party moving! Communication was clear and the planning forms were super helpful in keeping everything organized. Thank you so much, Matt!!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Magen

Magen · Married on 10/04/2019

Best wedding DJ!

Jason was recommended to me by someone that attended a wedding he worked. He was a pleasure to work with and was quick to respond and answer any questions I had. Will was the DJ for our wedding and he was great. They both made us feel comfortable and Will kept everyone dancing all night and made sure everything went as I wanted!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 09/07/2019

The BEST DJ around!

Jason was out DJ and supplied our photobooth for our wedding on 9/7/19 and he is AMAZING!!! He had such an awesome presence, played amazing music, and knew how to hook into our venues sound system so the same music could be played throughout the entire venue (including outside). We met with him about a week before to go over everything and he was very prepared for our wedding and I am so glad we hired him! Jason talked with the staff at our wedding and would check in with us throughout the wedding to see if we needed anything, wanted him to play different music, or to make suggestions to the timeline. Let's be real, no wedding follows their timeline LOL. Jason is the best DJ around and you cannot go wrong with him at your event!!!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Shayla M · Married on 09/06/2019

Great DJ!!!

My new husband and I couldn’t be happier with DJ Jason Burns! We had Will (who works with Jason) DJ at our wedding, & he was great. They were both super friendly & professional, & Jason’s online customer portal was SO helpful in developing our wedding day timeline & making our music selections. Will kept us on schedule (which was super helpful because the night flew by!) & had the dance floor PACKED all night! I highly recommend hiring Jason / Will for your wedding or other event!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Early · Married on 09/06/2019

Awesome DJ!

Jason was the DJ for our September 2019 wedding. He made sure the ceremony, reception introductions, and special dances went seamlessly. More importantly, he knew how to play the best music to keep the reception hopping. Jason was very professional, organized, and responsive to work with. My husband and I enjoyed the online event planner to list out songs we needed for the wedding and must-plays for the reception. Our wedding music was just what we wanted!

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Abbey

Abbey Neuberger · Married on 08/03/2019

Best dj ever!

If you are still looking for a DJ, your search is over! Jason is a total pro and is the best DJ I have ever seen at a wedding. He was so easy to work with and kept the party going all night! His personalized playlist creator was perfect so he could know what we wanted to hear and what we didn't. He was amazing at timing and knowing when to pick the party up, and when to do a special dance or two. We also got the floor monogram and photo booth which were both huge hits! Overall, it was an outstanding experience. Very personalized and fun. He is so friendly and great at his job. He is a must hire!!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Melissa Kirby · Married on 07/21/2019

Best DJ ever

Jason was very responsive with me in the days leading up to the wedding. I was sending him last minute details and changes and he responded within hours. His website made choosing songs much easier since it came with recommendations and allowed me to have must have, like it, and don’t play songs. At the wedding he played the songs I wanted, followed the timeline and took requests from my guests. Other than my guests sitting to eat dinner they were on the dance floor the whole time. He was also very detail oriented and made sure he was pronouncing the names correctly during the introduction and to make sure my husband and I were happy. His pricing is very reasonable for the service he provides. My husband and I were thrilled with Jason.

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Cassandra

Cassandra Hurley · Married on 07/21/2019

Best DJ Ever

Sent on 08/01/2019

Adam · Married on 06/16/2019

You'll be glad you hired DJ Jason Burns

Consummate professional, and very easy to work with. He really stepped up and helped us out beyond his responsibilities (helped us make sure the day ran smoothly). I would recommend Jason to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Denise L. · Married on 06/09/2019

Jason Burns is your go-to DJ!

Jason was the DJ for our daughter's wedding. He did an awesome job. He played the songs we picked. He was well organized prior to the wedding. Jason also helped us with some music during the ceremony and provided microphones, etc. we needed for the ceremony. During the reception he was laid back and not obtrusive in any way. He did an excellent job! Please give Jason an opportunity--- you will be not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Anu

Anu Watson · Married on 05/19/2019

Absolutely recommend to anyone!

Jason was great to work with right from the start. I saw him work at another wedding, and between that one and my own, he does a wonderful job adapting to the couple's taste in music, as well as playing the songs that get people onto the dance floor. He adapts to any situation easily, such as when a child started crying during the ceremony and he bumped the mics up so people could still hear our vows, seamlessly replaying the end to our first dance when we botched the dip and did a do-over (amid much laughter), and negotiating to get the mic back when a toddler ran off with it during the maid-of-honor speech. He also edited a few songs together for me so I could get the perfect ceremony processional that I wanted, when I was struggling with editing software. His website is really detailed and allows you to enter in so much information about your day to help make it perfect. I shopped around before deciding on Jason, and seriously his prices can't be beat. Very reasonable, especially given the quality of service! Thank you!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Donald Fritzges Jr · Married on 04/26/2019

Epic, Jason is the BEST!!!

Jason is absolutely the best. My wife has a lot of family from Colombia, and Jason was fantastic at blending in all different types of music. Everyone loved him. We haven’t seen so many people dance at events in a long time. Jason is super friendly and available to help you with any questions throughout the process. You can’t go wrong with Jason, and you will be forever grateful if you have him as your DJ for any event.

Sent on 08/09/2019

Melissa · Married on 02/23/2019

DJ Jason Burns is Incredible!

Future brides and grooms, if you're looking for a wedding DJ, please do yourselves a favor and look no further.

DJ Jason Burns was incredible to work with over the course over of wedding planning - available to answer questions, discuss scheduling and was always extremely prompt in his responses. We had a ton of questions, and he was very re-assuring that it was fine to check in on the details.

And, this was all before the wedding. The day-of, he kept the music pumping - through the cocktail hour, dinner and dance party. Truly, Jason Burns made our day incredible by setting the mood with his musical expertise. Jason was also flexible and helpful when our schedule was a little thrown off - and we couldn't have had the evening run so smoothly without him.

If your budget allows, also consider booking the photo booth services. Our guests loved the props selection and we loved that a personalized tag was added to each photo with penguins (to match our animal-themed wedding at the Zoo!) It's details like this that make DJ Jason Burns a stand-out option for your big day.

Thank you, Jason! It was an absolute pleasure working with you!

Sent on 03/02/2019