DJ Jason Burns Reviews

242 Reviews for DJ Jason Burns

• Abbey

Abbey Neuberger · Married on 08/03/2019

Best dj ever!

If you are still looking for a DJ, your search is over! Jason is a total pro and is the best DJ I have ever seen at a wedding. He was so easy to work with and kept the party going all night! His personalized playlist creator was perfect so he could know what we wanted to hear and what we didn't. He was amazing at timing and knowing when to pick the party up, and when to do a special dance or two. We also got the floor monogram and photo booth which were both huge hits! Overall, it was an outstanding experience. Very personalized and fun. He is so friendly and great at his job. He is a must hire!!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Kirby · Married on 07/21/2019

Best DJ ever

Jason was very responsive with me in the days leading up to the wedding. I was sending him last minute details and changes and he responded within hours. His website made choosing songs much easier since it came with recommendations and allowed me to have must have, like it, and don’t play songs. At the wedding he played the songs I wanted, followed the timeline and took requests from my guests. Other than my guests sitting to eat dinner they were on the dance floor the whole time. He was also very detail oriented and made sure he was pronouncing the names correctly during the introduction and to make sure my husband and I were happy. His pricing is very reasonable for the service he provides. My husband and I were thrilled with Jason.

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Cassandra

Cassandra Hurley · Married on 07/21/2019

Best DJ Ever

Sent on 08/01/2019

Adam · Married on 06/16/2019

You'll be glad you hired DJ Jason Burns

Consummate professional, and very easy to work with. He really stepped up and helped us out beyond his responsibilities (helped us make sure the day ran smoothly). I would recommend Jason to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Denise L. · Married on 06/09/2019

Jason Burns is your go-to DJ!

Jason was the DJ for our daughter's wedding. He did an awesome job. He played the songs we picked. He was well organized prior to the wedding. Jason also helped us with some music during the ceremony and provided microphones, etc. we needed for the ceremony. During the reception he was laid back and not obtrusive in any way. He did an excellent job! Please give Jason an opportunity--- you will be not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Anu

Anu Watson · Married on 05/19/2019

Absolutely recommend to anyone!

Jason was great to work with right from the start. I saw him work at another wedding, and between that one and my own, he does a wonderful job adapting to the couple's taste in music, as well as playing the songs that get people onto the dance floor. He adapts to any situation easily, such as when a child started crying during the ceremony and he bumped the mics up so people could still hear our vows, seamlessly replaying the end to our first dance when we botched the dip and did a do-over (amid much laughter), and negotiating to get the mic back when a toddler ran off with it during the maid-of-honor speech. He also edited a few songs together for me so I could get the perfect ceremony processional that I wanted, when I was struggling with editing software. His website is really detailed and allows you to enter in so much information about your day to help make it perfect. I shopped around before deciding on Jason, and seriously his prices can't be beat. Very reasonable, especially given the quality of service! Thank you!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Donald Fritzges Jr · Married on 04/26/2019

Epic, Jason is the BEST!!!

Jason is absolutely the best. My wife has a lot of family from Colombia, and Jason was fantastic at blending in all different types of music. Everyone loved him. We haven’t seen so many people dance at events in a long time. Jason is super friendly and available to help you with any questions throughout the process. You can’t go wrong with Jason, and you will be forever grateful if you have him as your DJ for any event.

Sent on 08/09/2019

Kaitlin · Married on 12/31/2018

Great energy the whole night!

Jason did an amazing job! We was flexible, but kept us on track all night. Most importantly our dance floor never stopped all night. He truly read the crowd and kept everyone going. Jason was easy to work with and met us before the wedding to review everything. From those in their 20s to those in their 70s everyone had a great time because of Jason!

Sent on 01/20/2019
  • Nikki

Nikki Gamer · Married on 10/13/2018

Super responsive and extremely experienced

We had our wedding about two months ago and we're still getting compliments on how great our DJ was! Working with Jason was outstanding from start to finish--he was by far our most responsive vendor (he literally would get back to us in a matter of minutes!!), and he was moderately priced and super professional. During our wedding--he ran our event with ease and got the crowd excited without overdoing it. In fact I don't think there was a time that night when people weren't on the dance floor!! Jason has also been in the business for so long that he knows a lot of the other area vendors, which made coordinating between them seamless. We would hire Jason again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/24/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2018

Dance Party!

Jason was awesome! We loved the music he played at our wedding and everyone had so much fun! Friends and family were up and dancing and that was all I wanted. Jason was great to work with and he really listened to what we wanted. He helped with the transitions throughout the night and made the evening run smoothly!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Leah · Married on 09/01/2018

Jason was the best!! With me not being very picky on songs for my wedding, & not choosing very much songs, he exceeded my standards with the songs! Was super nice & awesome too! I would recommend him to anyone, thanks again Jason :)

Sent on 09/15/2018

Seth · Married on 08/31/2018

DJ Jason Burns did my wedding a few days ago and throughout the entirety of the process, he was a consummate professional and extremely flexible with his time. We thought he did an excellent job and I would highly recommend him going forward. He even worked well on the fly making adjustments as we went as the wedding went from being an outside ceremony to an indoor one.

Sent on 09/02/2018
  • Mia

Mia · Married on 08/03/2018

Jason did such an incredible job DJing our wedding, I cannot recommend him highly enough! I contacted dozens of DJs, and his professionalism immediately stood out from the rest. Jason provided us such a great quality and variety of services for a truly excellent value. We went with the package that included uplighting, a monogrammed dance floor spotlight, and a photo booth, each of which exceeded our expectations. Jason chose the perfect spots for the uplighting which really enhanced the atmosphere and emphasized the beauty of our venue. I thought the dance floor monogram would be a cute detail but I didn’t expect to LOVE it as much as I did, and our guests clearly did too! The photo booth was a huge hit – our guests got a ton of use out of it, and it’s been so much fun going through the digital files that we received and seeing how much everyone enjoyed it (also the photos make for another great wedding keepsake)! Above all, we were so impressed with the music – Jason executed our lengthy song request list perfectly, and accommodated every special request we had including lengthening our processional song, shortening our first dance song, and mixing two songs for the father-daughter dance. He is also a skilled emcee who helped us stick to our timeline without ever being overbearing. Overall, I had many wishes for how our wedding would go but at the end of the day, all I wanted was to see a dance floor full of our friends and family having a great time, and Jason definitely made that happen.

Sent on 08/24/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 07/28/2018

Jason was wonderful to work with. He was responsive to emails and quick to have any phone calls or Skype meetings if I needed them. We purchased his DJ, Photo Booth and uplighting package and were very happy with our selection. I loved that we got to create the bottom of our photo booth strips and could match the uplighting to our wedding colors. Jason was extremely helpful in our personalizations with the photo booth picture strips and making sure the songs we wanted to specific aspects were used. Jason was a part of our wedding and making sure we had a mix of slow songs for the couples, upbeat new songs for the younger guests and classic songs for everyone to enjoy. The Photo Booth was a great addition to our wedding and it was wonderful that he offered it as a combined service.

Sent on 08/11/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/30/2018

Definitely worth the money! Jason made the whole experience very easy! He always replied quickly to any questions that I had! I really enjoyed requesting songs through his online website and the day of he was very helpful! Also the added photo booth was the perfect touch!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Kerry · Married on 06/29/2018

WE LOVED DJ JASON BURNS!!! Jason kept our guests dancing the entire reception. He was accommodating to guest requests as well as our personal requests and do not play lists. He gauged the crowd the entire night to make sure everyone was having a good time. He was great during the planning process and really knew all the ins and outs of dj'ing a wedding. Everything during our ceremony and reception went perfectly!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Timothy · Married on 06/28/2018

Jason was flexible both in our planning stages and during the wedding. He played great music and read the crowd well! The photobooth was lots of fun too!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Meghann · Married on 06/22/2018

Jason was unavailable on our wedding date but he set us up with two of his partners - Matt and Jake - who did a phenomenal job at our wedding in June! Jason was very responsive to any of my questions and easy to work with. The online portal made picking our music selections and planning the event super easy. Jason called a few days ahead of time to go over all the details and Matt even stopped by the bridal party suite before the reception just to double check our details/music selections for intros/dances one last time. We also used their photobooth package which was a huge hit and you get a copy of the strip print out and the full resolution images. Matt kept the dance floor packed the entire night and everyone I've talked to had a great time! I highly recommend booking these guys for your wedding!!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Lindsay · Married on 06/16/2018

We had a great experience with Dj Jason Burns. He was very helpful throughout the whole process and even had a photo booth to include into your package. We would hire him again & again for another event/party we throw!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Kelly · Married on 06/09/2018

Jason was the recommended vendor for our venue- Mountain Branch. From the first time we contacted him, we were pleased with his prompt responses and detailed information. When we booked, we had access to the site he used to manage the music selections and timeline. The site was easy to use and allowed us to communicate our plans and ideas the entire year leading up to the wedding day. Before the wedding, he came to our house to run through the entire timeline, the music selections, the names of our bridal party and shared his suggestions based on experience while being open to our wishes, as well. On the wedding day, he rocked it!! The guests had a great time. He played a great mixture of music that we requested along with songs the guests would really enjoy. His photo booth is AWESOME. The guests loved it- you get copies of all the pictures and he brought someone to "work" the booth to assist the guests. During the entire experience, he was professional, knowledgeable and very easy to work with. Please, book Jason for your event- you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Allen · Married on 06/02/2018

Jason was fantastic at our wedding and we can’t thank him enough. It was very important to both my wife and I that the music and lighting were tasteful and not over the top. Jason listened to our requests and carried them out perfectly! Huge thanks to Jason Burns for not blowing our eardrums out like so many other DJ’s at the various other weddings we have been to! Definitely a contact I will keep in my pocket for those times that call for a DJ.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Melissa · Married on 04/14/2018

Great guy to work with! Jason is very professional and on top of it all. He even accepted a last minute change before the reception from my Grandmom! With very little guidance, Jason was able to keep our guest dancing and our events moving right through the night.

Sent on 05/04/2018

Sabrina Trently · Married on 03/26/2018

Great to work with

DJ Jason Burns is a very friendly person and easy to work with. He has a great website that allows you to list out any specific songs you want at any specific times. If he doesn't already have a song you want, he will get it. He is great at reading a room and knowing what type of song to put on next to keep up with the crowd.

Sent on 12/08/2018

Kendyll · Married on 03/10/2018

Fantastic job! Music selection kept everyone on the dance floor all night, and the photo booth was always occupied! Such a great experience and Jason was very kind and easy to work with! Made our wedding day great!

Sent on 03/18/2018