DJ Jason Burns Reviews

271 Reviews for DJ Jason Burns

• Casey

Casey · Married on 06/15/2021

Great experience!

Jason was awesome. His website made it fun and easy to schedule out all the songs that were MUST HAVE'S for the event and he took it from there. He was very patient and in my opinion was very affordable. I loved the photobooth, it was a really awesome element to have for the guests to enjoy. The only issue was that some guests didnt know where it was so I wish it came with a sign, we just didnt think about that ahead of time to direct guests to it since the photobooth itself sort of blended in with our venue. Overall, Jason was great, I honestly dont even remember half the songs that played because I was too busy dancing and having fun with everyone. I would totally recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 06/14/2021
  • Jackie

Jackie F. · Married on 06/06/2021

I was the bride

I’ve known Jason for years and i knew from the beginning of the planning period he would be my dj!! We danced the night away, my legs still hurt from all the dancing!! Our friends and family loved every music choice. When you think of what kind of dj you want, the one that keeps the dance floor packed!! Jason did this and so much more!!

Sent on 06/08/2021

Allison T. · Married on 05/29/2021

Amazing!

Would highly recommended!!! He was professional and responsive leading up to our wedding. His website is super user friendly it was easy to upload our time line and request. at the wedding he kept the party going we loved ever minute!!!!

Sent on 05/31/2021
  • Jordan

Jordan H. · Married on 05/22/2021

All around AWESOME experience!

Jason Burns was our DJ and MC for our May wedding, supplying ceremony and cocktail hour music in addition to reception music and his amazing open air photobooth! Our experience with him was fantastic from our first phone call/deciding to book with him over a year out, to the week after our wedding when he sent us the digital copies of all our photobooth pictures! He was always incredibly responsive, helpful, kind and funny, and also had a laid back and flexible vibe while clearly being an expert and top professional in his field - EXACTLY what we were looking for! During the planning process, he worked so patiently with me (notoriously indecisive about absolutely everything), happily agreed to cut in and out of specific songs at the exact second I asked him to during the ceremony and for our introduction, and provided awesome suggestions for things I simply couldn’t choose on my own. Most importantly, he kept EVERYONE dancing and having an absolute BLAST for the entire reception!!! We are still receiving compliments weeks later about his awesome attitude, perfect song selections, and his photobooth which was a HUGE hit!! We cannot recommend Jason enough as a vendor and just in general as a person that you NEED at your wedding to keep things running smoothly start to finish and to make sure everyone has the absolute best time! Thank you SO much, Jason!!!

Sent on 06/06/2021

Kelly · Married on 05/14/2021

Great Service!

We loved working with Jason. He came recommended by 2 of our friends and we were so thankful for their recommendations. He was flexible when we had to reschedule our wedding and was a great communicator. He was so easy to work with, was attentive at our wedding and made everything very easy for us. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/16/2021

Monica D. · Married on 05/01/2021

Wedding 5/1/21

Jason was fantastic! He played the songs we asked for and kept the dance floor going! He would always respond in a quick manner and was very professional. We would highly recommend him to anyone! Thank you Jason for making our wedding great!

Sent on 05/06/2021
  • Candice

Candice M. · Married on 04/24/2021

Best night ever!

Jason Burns Elite DJ Network was amazing to work with! We chose them because a friend had them DJ their wedding and it was the most fun wedding we had been to. We were not disappointment in our choice! They were extremely helpful throughout the process, setting up multiple calls to make sure they understood everything we wanted. We also had to make many changes due to the pandemic and they were very accommodating and flexible. The music was perfect, we had compliments from people of all ages on how they loved the music and how much fun they had! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/17/2021
  • Bethany

Bethany R. · Married on 04/10/2021

Love love love !

Jason was awesome !!! Fantastic DJ. Awesome music. Love his whole portal process with requests and for songs you don’t want played. Saved me a lot of irritation. Our whole day ran slightly behind schedule for other reasons so I’m sad i didn’t get to enjoy as much as his work. Highly recommend. And absolutely LOVED the photo booth ! It was such a hit with our guests

Sent on 04/19/2021

Ashley H. · Married on 04/09/2021

Outstanding

Jason was amazing! He worked with me to help make my father/daughter dance everything we wanted it to be. He checked in throughout the night to make sure everything was going the way we had wanted it to. And he kept the party going up until the very last minute! Highly highly recommend!!

Sent on 04/12/2021
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 03/20/2021

Absolutely Perfect!!

Jason was fantastic!! We are so happy we hired Jason to be our DJ for our wedding! His sound system equipment was absolutely perfect for the ceremony and the reception! He was extremely flexible and very organized. Having the online portal really helped organize all the music we wanted to be played during the ceremony and at the reception. He is also very responsive, anytime I had a question he always responded very quickly and was always so helpful. He was so kind and did an amazing job!! I highly recommend to hire Jason as your DJ!

Sent on 03/22/2021

Megan · Married on 03/20/2021

Magnificent!

They are the best!! Jason is so patient and kind with you thru the whole process! We had the pleasure of having Matt as our DJ and he was outstanding! Kept us all dancing up to the very last second! Could not have asked for a better duo. Thank you guys so much for helping us create our perfect day!!

Sent on 03/30/2021
  • Melissa

Melissa H. · Married on 02/10/2021

BEST DJ EVER- Look no further!

Elite DJ network was perfect for our wedding!!! We had Jason's colleague Matt for our wedding and he was amazing! We wanted everyone up dancing the whole night and that is exactly what we got. From the planning to the day, everything was perfect. Every single song and introduction was right. Jason gave us an extra hour just because I expressed how much we wanted people to dance. Matt played music from all eras, listened to the crowd, and had everyone dancing till the end! I just loved it and everyone had fun.

Jason & Matt took the time to explain all the details of the day, thoroughly went over the timeline, and helped us select songs for the day. Matt called me the week of the wedding just to check in and confirm all was well.

As the night unfolds there are always small things you didn't think of and Matt was so helpful in those moments. I had a quick moment of panic as I realized I didn't communicate the order to the bridal party before entering the tent. Matt took it into his hands and figured the whole thing out for me!

My favorite feature of this company is it is all inclusive. You pay a price and within that price is all microphones and speakers you could need! There are not extra fees!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Allison

Allison H. · Married on 09/26/2020

Danced all afternoon!!

Jason was absolutely wonderful. His website helped us be included in the music choices and was fun/easy to use. We had hired him for a certain amount of time and when the party was supposed to be over we asked him to stay and he was all for it! (obviously we paid him for his extra time). Many of our guests commented on how great the DJ was and we all danced non stop!! Definitely use Jason for your wedding!

Sent on 10/02/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley F. · Married on 09/25/2020

Jason is the best!!

Jason exceeded every expectation that we had! He made the planning process so easy with his online form and it also kept me very organized. He was quick to respond with any changes or questions I had via email and he also adapted quickly to some last minute changes we had to make day of. Jason kept the dance floor packed and we could not have been any happier. Also, if you are on the fence about the photobooth, do it!!! It was such a huge hit with our guests and the pictures turned out awesome. Thank you, Jason!!

Sent on 10/02/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel E. · Married on 08/28/2020

Hire jason burns for any event!

Jason was so accommodating with any adjustments we needed to make. He played sweet romantic music for our ceremony, cocktail and dinner service. When it was time to dance, he kept the party going. He set the tone of our wedding and made our day absolutely perfect. I highly recommend the photobooth too! All of our guests enjoyed it and the quality of the photos were beautiful. His rate is totally reasonable. I would not hesitate to book for future events or recommend to anyone in need of a DJ!

Sent on 08/30/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel B. · Married on 07/18/2020

We never stopped dancing!

Jason has an awesome online planning system which helps him get to know your taste of music. When we had our meeting I felt so confident that he knew exactly what we were looking for in a DJ. I had to postpone my wedding date twice due to the corona virus restrictions. Jason was so accommodating during that time. He saved dates for me as soon as I knew I had to switch them. He helped us stay organized during the wedding and the dance floor was never empty! You can not go wrong with him! He played a wide variety of music which we loved!

Sent on 07/20/2020
  • Christina

Christina L. · Married on 07/04/2020

Amazing dj!

So happy to have had Jason as our wedding DJ! From when I first reached out to finish Jason, to when he played our last song, he was extremely attentive and easy to get in touch with. He even provided guidance as we planned our day. With COVID there were a lot of unknowns and Jason was extremely flexible and was able to adjust as needed. He kept people on the dance floor all night and I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. I highly recommend Jason to anyone that is looking. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/09/2020

Jenn W. · Married on 02/22/2020

Thank You Jason!!

Jason- From the initial inquiry all the way to our wedding day, you were there for us every step of the way. The music was on point! Our guests had an amazing time and we are so grateful to have shared our day with you. From the bottom of our hearts - Thank You!!

Sent on 03/31/2020

Joe J. · Married on 02/15/2020

Movin' and a Groovin'

We hired Jason Burns with Elite DJ Network to MC our February wedding reception and were very pleased with his work. Prior to the affair, he met with us to discuss song choices and to explain the basic format for the night. He was friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating in taking guests' requests for songs while still ensuring the he played the music that we included on our list. Our guests danced and enjoyed themselves throughout the evening under Jason's direction. We would gladly hire Jason again for any of our DJ needs.

Sent on 08/16/2020

Holly P. · Married on 01/07/2020

Fantastic DJ!

We had the pleasure of working with Jason and it was a wonderful experience. The dance floor was packed the whole time. Even family members who have never danced at any wedding were out there having a great time! He was also the DJ at a wedding we attended several months later, and he remembered us and came over to say hi. Just completely professional and talented!

Sent on 12/29/2019
  • Meagan

Meagan G. · Married on 12/21/2019

So much fun

Jason was our DJ for our December wedding and he did an excellent job. Our dance floor was full the entire night. It was nice that his website had a song choice feature, so we could pick songs that absolutely had to play and a no play list. We gave Jason basic parameters of the vibe we wanted from the beginning to the end of the night and he executed perfectly. He also did the music and mics for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner. It was great working with him, the process was seamless, and I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 01/19/2020

Sara B. · Married on 11/02/2019

Wedding DJ

We used Elite DJ Network for our Wedding and can not say better things about them. Matt was our DJ and he made the night so perfect. Both Jason & Matt communicated with my husband and I regarding our big day to ensure everything went the way we wanted it to. Not only were they organized - they communicated with us leading up to the event to ensure everything was all set before the big day. Matt reviewed our timeline and kept the day moving along smoothly. Matt had our guests dancing all night- we listened to the crowd and our song preferences and picked additional songs that everyone loved. We had multiple people tell us how perfect our music was and the dance floor was truly never empty- we owe that to Matt.

We can not recommend this group enough for you big day- you won't regret hiring Elite DJ Network.

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Ryan

Ryan · Married on 10/13/2019

Jason should be your first and only choice.

Jason made our wedding go off without a hitch, All of my guests were thrilled with his music selection and he was willing to go the extra mile for our ceremony (I picked music ranging from Star Wars to Final Fantasy and he had grabbed versions appropriate for our event) He was never intrusive, coordinating each step of the way and working with our Venue to keep the Reception going. I would recommend him to any friend.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Ashleigh · Married on 10/12/2019

Awesome DJ!!

Matt was the DJ for our wedding. We received so many compliments on the music, he really knew how to read the room and keep the party moving! Communication was clear and the planning forms were super helpful in keeping everything organized. Thank you so much, Matt!!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Magen

Magen · Married on 10/04/2019

Best wedding DJ!

Jason was recommended to me by someone that attended a wedding he worked. He was a pleasure to work with and was quick to respond and answer any questions I had. Will was the DJ for our wedding and he was great. They both made us feel comfortable and Will kept everyone dancing all night and made sure everything went as I wanted!

Sent on 10/21/2019