215 Reviews for DJ Jason Burns

One Event Per Day (5)
Photobooth (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
211 DJ Jason Burns Reviews

I cannot say enough about how much I love Jason. He is a breeze to work with (took so many of my calls) and was AMAZING the day of the wedding. Played all the music we requested and it flowed perfectly. I really went for vendors that wouldn't need much from me and Jason asked like 2 questions the day of. He was also not the kind of DJ that talked a lot but did talk when needed. Seriously, I cannot say enough. He is the best!!

Profile Picture Catherine, 11/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Jason was fantastic to work with! The dance floor was packed the entire night and our guests were chanting "one more song" at the end of the reception. Jason's website was so easy to use and made planning a breeze! He sat down with my husband and I a few days before the wedding and went through the entire ceremony and reception start to finish to make sure we were on the same page. Jason kept us on schedule all night and transitioned us through introductions, first dances, speeches, the cake cutting and bouquet toss seamlessly! On top of the great service, he was very reasonably priced. We got tons of compliments from our guests about the DJ and would highly recommend Jason to anyone!

Profile Picture Caroline, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Want an affordable, responsible, and fun DJ you can count on??...hire Jason Burns! He is amazing. My guests had such a great time, and we had the best party ever!

Profile Picture Tikvah, 10/29/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the job Jason did for us at our 10/28/2017 wedding. We had a crowd of people who enjoyed different types of music and he listened to every detail we had discussed. He had people dancing through the very end of the reception. He also did an amazing job of helping to guide us through the timeline of the reception, especially after our events coordinator disappeared on us. Thank you Jason!!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Jason provided fantastic service during my wedding. There wasn’t ever a time without people on the dance floor! Also the photo booth was an absolute hit and really made the party! If you’re looking for top notch service that provides endless entertainment don’t go anywhere else, choose Jason Burns!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

I booked this DJ for my wedding and he was absolutely perfect. Everyone enjoyed the music very much.

Profile Picture shanea, 10/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Jason was absolutely amazing to work with! We knew we wanted Jason to help keep our dance floor packed after my husband saw him work his magic at another wedding years ago. Jason's website makes everything SO easy to plan and coordinate. He even scheduled a call and walked through the entire reception with my husband and I a few days before the wedding. Needless to say, it calmed our nerves. Jason really delivered on keeping the party going and was a true MC for the night. He announced our parents and bridal party, seamlessly integrated the father-daughter dances into the evening, announced when the shuttle arrived for guests, and even (gently and professionally) told everyone to beat it for the last song of the night so my husband and I could share one last dance on our own. Jason flawlessly mixed our requests all night long. The night went WAY too fast, and I think that's a testament to Jason allowing us to have the time of our lives. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an amazing DJ who is sure to make your wedding night one to remember!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jason was an amazing DJ! We hired him for our wedding on 9/16/17 and we are sure glad we did. We wanted our wedding to be a huge dance party and Jason did just that. Jason was incredibly responsive throughout the entire wedding planning process and made us feel at ease. If you need a great DJ look no further! We also booked the photobooth which was a huge hit Tons of props and a lot of fun :)

Profile Picture Karen, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Consultation

Jason is really good. Calm and professional and thanks to him, everything went on very smoothly at our wedding and the dance floor has been fully packed from the beginning to the end! Definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Vivian, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Jason was an AMAZING DJ!! He kept the partying going all night long and was such an amazing entertainer! He was super professional - he made sure my wedding day stayed on schedule and played the perfect music! He had great equipment and made sure everyone heard my wedding no matter where they were in my venue! We had a last minute change of plans due to rain and Jason was able to make the change with no issues! Hire Jason for your wedding - he is amazing!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/22/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I would highly recommend DJ Jason Burns! He was very professional, responsive and played everything we requested!

Profile Picture Becky, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jason was AMAZING! Everything we had anticipated and hoped came through and was just as awesome as we were expecting. He was very responsive with emails and any questions we had he was quick to answer or provide suggestions. I would HIGHLY recommend Jason for anyone looking for a DJ!

Profile Picture Kristina, 7/1/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our wedding was a blast and it wouldn't have been the same without choosing DJ Jason Burns for our event. The planning platform was super easy to use and helped us keep organized, responses to questions were very prompt, and overall it was just wonderful! Our DJ for our event was Matt and he was incredibly kind, professional, fun and receptive to music requests and helped us stay on track.Thanks Matt and Jason! You Rock!Choose DJ Jason Burns for your event and you wont regret it!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Hands down best dj out there! Knows exactly what to play for the crowd. Super professional. Would recommend to anyone for any event

Profile Picture Jordie, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason did such a great job getting to know what my husband and I wanted and really made the ceremony and reception everything we wanted to be! I would highly recommend him!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Everything was great! The photo booth was an awedsome addition, our guests loved it and we all got copies! Music playlist is easy to create with the program they use. Did a great job of mixing my songs; dance floor was packed all night with people of all ages! We had a blast!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Jason was amazing at our wedding! He went with the crowd and was great at taking request so the guest could hear songs they wanted. Very happy with his service!

Profile Picture Jackie, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Jason was great to work with, and DJ Joe did a fantastic job at our wedding!!

Profile Picture Leslie, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Will through Jason Burns Entertainment was AWESOME! He came to the venue super early and was willing to help in any way. He was friendly, thorough and genuinely excited to be a part of our day.

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Matt was the DJ at our wedding and he did a fantastic job. He was really easy to get a hold of and was very flexible. Our guests had a blast at our wedding dancing, I only wish it could have lasted all night! I highly recommend Jason or Matt to DJ your event!

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We found DJ Jason Burns through our wedding planner! We worked with his colleague, Matt, and found the whole experience professional and fun! They use a cool online tool for couples to choose songs for their ceremony and their reception. If the online tool does not have the song you are requesting, just make a CD of what you want played, and Matt is incredibly accommodating! There was one song I really wanted to use for our processional, but I was worried it was too short -- so Matt found a way to loop it in a non-awkward way until I made it all the way down the aisle. Our reception was so much fun because Matt played all the hits! There were some songs we didn't even think of including in our playlist that Matt seamlessly weaved in that got EVERYONE on the dance floor. (FYI -- playing Stayin' Alive? Total party genius) They also provided small mics for us during the ceremony as well as very pretty uplighting for our tent. Thank you to Matt for MC-ing and keeping the party-atmosphere alive for our big day!

Profile Picture Lin, 5/28/17, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We were referred to Jason Burns by a good friend and we were not disappointed. Jason was easy to work with leading up to the wedding and on the big day. We requested him to play our college fight song at the end of the night and he did not let us down! We had a great time on the dance floor!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jason DJ our wedding a month ago and did a tremendous job. Very professional and great to work with. The dance floor was jumping all night. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Ryan, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Jason was an absolute pleasure to work with. All of our meetings whether it be on the phone or in person were very professional and well thought out. The portal that is used to create your event is so easy and very functional. Our wedding was definitely a huge success and the party lasted the whole night. He even made room for a few extra pieces that were thrown at him on the day seconds before needed. I would recommend his services to anyone as he is amazing and well worth the price. Thank you for an amazing experience for our wedding!!!

Profile Picture Anna, 5/13/17, 1 Review