230 Reviews for DJ Jason Burns

Uplighting (11)
One Event Per Day (8)
Photobooth (8)
Liability Insurance (1)

Jason was the best!! With me not being very picky on songs for my wedding, & not choosing very much songs, he exceeded my standards with the songs! Was super nice & awesome too! I would recommend him to anyone, thanks again Jason :)

Profile Picture Leah, 9/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

DJ Jason Burns did my wedding a few days ago and throughout the entirety of the process, he was a consummate professional and extremely flexible with his time. We thought he did an excellent job and I would highly recommend him going forward. He even worked well on the fly making adjustments as we went as the wedding went from being an outside ceremony to an indoor one.

Profile Picture Seth, 8/31/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Jason did such an incredible job DJing our wedding, I cannot recommend him highly enough! I contacted dozens of DJs, and his professionalism immediately stood out from the rest. Jason provided us such a great quality and variety of services for a truly excellent value. We went with the package that included uplighting, a monogrammed dance floor spotlight, and a photo booth, each of which exceeded our expectations. Jason chose the perfect spots for the uplighting which really enhanced the atmosphere and emphasized the beauty of our venue. I thought the dance floor monogram would be a cute detail but I didn’t expect to LOVE it as much as I did, and our guests clearly did too! The photo booth was a huge hit – our guests got a ton of use out of it, and it’s been so much fun going through the digital files that we received and seeing how much everyone enjoyed it (also the photos make for another great wedding keepsake)! Above all, we were so impressed with the music – Jason executed our lengthy song request list perfectly, and accommodated every special request we had including lengthening our processional song, shortening our first dance song, and mixing two songs for the father-daughter dance. He is also a skilled emcee who helped us stick to our timeline without ever being overbearing. Overall, I had many wishes for how our wedding would go but at the end of the day, all I wanted was to see a dance floor full of our friends and family having a great time, and Jason definitely made that happen.

Profile Picture Mia, 8/3/18, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Jason was wonderful to work with. He was responsive to emails and quick to have any phone calls or Skype meetings if I needed them. We purchased his DJ, Photo Booth and uplighting package and were very happy with our selection. I loved that we got to create the bottom of our photo booth strips and could match the uplighting to our wedding colors. Jason was extremely helpful in our personalizations with the photo booth picture strips and making sure the songs we wanted to specific aspects were used. Jason was a part of our wedding and making sure we had a mix of slow songs for the couples, upbeat new songs for the younger guests and classic songs for everyone to enjoy. The Photo Booth was a great addition to our wedding and it was wonderful that he offered it as a combined service.

Profile Picture Olivia, 7/28/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Definitely worth the money! Jason made the whole experience very easy! He always replied quickly to any questions that I had! I really enjoyed requesting songs through his online website and the day of he was very helpful! Also the added photo booth was the perfect touch!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/30/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

WE LOVED DJ JASON BURNS!!! Jason kept our guests dancing the entire reception. He was accommodating to guest requests as well as our personal requests and do not play lists. He gauged the crowd the entire night to make sure everyone was having a good time. He was great during the planning process and really knew all the ins and outs of dj'ing a wedding. Everything during our ceremony and reception went perfectly!

Profile Picture Kerry, 6/29/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Jason was flexible both in our planning stages and during the wedding. He played great music and read the crowd well! The photobooth was lots of fun too!

Profile Picture Timothy, 6/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Jason was unavailable on our wedding date but he set us up with two of his partners - Matt and Jake - who did a phenomenal job at our wedding in June! Jason was very responsive to any of my questions and easy to work with. The online portal made picking our music selections and planning the event super easy. Jason called a few days ahead of time to go over all the details and Matt even stopped by the bridal party suite before the reception just to double check our details/music selections for intros/dances one last time. We also used their photobooth package which was a huge hit and you get a copy of the strip print out and the full resolution images. Matt kept the dance floor packed the entire night and everyone I've talked to had a great time! I highly recommend booking these guys for your wedding!!

Profile Picture Meghann, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We had a great experience with Dj Jason Burns. He was very helpful throughout the whole process and even had a photo booth to include into your package. We would hire him again & again for another event/party we throw!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Jason was the recommended vendor for our venue- Mountain Branch. From the first time we contacted him, we were pleased with his prompt responses and detailed information. When we booked, we had access to the site he used to manage the music selections and timeline. The site was easy to use and allowed us to communicate our plans and ideas the entire year leading up to the wedding day. Before the wedding, he came to our house to run through the entire timeline, the music selections, the names of our bridal party and shared his suggestions based on experience while being open to our wishes, as well. On the wedding day, he rocked it!! The guests had a great time. He played a great mixture of music that we requested along with songs the guests would really enjoy. His photo booth is AWESOME. The guests loved it- you get copies of all the pictures and he brought someone to "work" the booth to assist the guests. During the entire experience, he was professional, knowledgeable and very easy to work with. Please, book Jason for your event- you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/9/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Jason was fantastic at our wedding and we can’t thank him enough. It was very important to both my wife and I that the music and lighting were tasteful and not over the top. Jason listened to our requests and carried them out perfectly! Huge thanks to Jason Burns for not blowing our eardrums out like so many other DJ’s at the various other weddings we have been to! Definitely a contact I will keep in my pocket for those times that call for a DJ.

Profile Picture Allen, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Great guy to work with! Jason is very professional and on top of it all. He even accepted a last minute change before the reception from my Grandmom! With very little guidance, Jason was able to keep our guest dancing and our events moving right through the night.

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/14/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Fantastic job! Music selection kept everyone on the dance floor all night, and the photo booth was always occupied! Such a great experience and Jason was very kind and easy to work with! Made our wedding day great!

Profile Picture Kendyll, 3/10/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

I cannot say enough about how much I love Jason. He is a breeze to work with (took so many of my calls) and was AMAZING the day of the wedding. Played all the music we requested and it flowed perfectly. I really went for vendors that wouldn't need much from me and Jason asked like 2 questions the day of. He was also not the kind of DJ that talked a lot but did talk when needed. Seriously, I cannot say enough. He is the best!!

Profile Picture Catherine, 11/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Jason was fantastic to work with! The dance floor was packed the entire night and our guests were chanting "one more song" at the end of the reception. Jason's website was so easy to use and made planning a breeze! He sat down with my husband and I a few days before the wedding and went through the entire ceremony and reception start to finish to make sure we were on the same page. Jason kept us on schedule all night and transitioned us through introductions, first dances, speeches, the cake cutting and bouquet toss seamlessly! On top of the great service, he was very reasonably priced. We got tons of compliments from our guests about the DJ and would highly recommend Jason to anyone!

Profile Picture Caroline, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Want an affordable, responsible, and fun DJ you can count on??...hire Jason Burns! He is amazing. My guests had such a great time, and we had the best party ever!

Profile Picture Tikvah, 10/29/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the job Jason did for us at our 10/28/2017 wedding. We had a crowd of people who enjoyed different types of music and he listened to every detail we had discussed. He had people dancing through the very end of the reception. He also did an amazing job of helping to guide us through the timeline of the reception, especially after our events coordinator disappeared on us. Thank you Jason!!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Jason provided fantastic service during my wedding. There wasn’t ever a time without people on the dance floor! Also the photo booth was an absolute hit and really made the party! If you’re looking for top notch service that provides endless entertainment don’t go anywhere else, choose Jason Burns!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

I booked this DJ for my wedding and he was absolutely perfect. Everyone enjoyed the music very much.

Profile Picture shanea, 10/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Jason was absolutely amazing to work with! We knew we wanted Jason to help keep our dance floor packed after my husband saw him work his magic at another wedding years ago. Jason's website makes everything SO easy to plan and coordinate. He even scheduled a call and walked through the entire reception with my husband and I a few days before the wedding. Needless to say, it calmed our nerves. Jason really delivered on keeping the party going and was a true MC for the night. He announced our parents and bridal party, seamlessly integrated the father-daughter dances into the evening, announced when the shuttle arrived for guests, and even (gently and professionally) told everyone to beat it for the last song of the night so my husband and I could share one last dance on our own. Jason flawlessly mixed our requests all night long. The night went WAY too fast, and I think that's a testament to Jason allowing us to have the time of our lives. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an amazing DJ who is sure to make your wedding night one to remember!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jason was an amazing DJ! We hired him for our wedding on 9/16/17 and we are sure glad we did. We wanted our wedding to be a huge dance party and Jason did just that. Jason was incredibly responsive throughout the entire wedding planning process and made us feel at ease. If you need a great DJ look no further! We also booked the photobooth which was a huge hit Tons of props and a lot of fun :)

Profile Picture Karen, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Consultation

Jason is really good. Calm and professional and thanks to him, everything went on very smoothly at our wedding and the dance floor has been fully packed from the beginning to the end! Definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Vivian, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Jason was an AMAZING DJ!! He kept the partying going all night long and was such an amazing entertainer! He was super professional - he made sure my wedding day stayed on schedule and played the perfect music! He had great equipment and made sure everyone heard my wedding no matter where they were in my venue! We had a last minute change of plans due to rain and Jason was able to make the change with no issues! Hire Jason for your wedding - he is amazing!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/22/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I would highly recommend DJ Jason Burns! He was very professional, responsive and played everything we requested!

Profile Picture Becky, 7/7/17, 1 Review