Dj Izzie Entertainment Reviews

Dj Izzie Entertainment 2
Dj Izzie Entertainment 3
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 05/18/2019

What an amazing & fun experience

DJ Izzie was extremely professional. The entire venue was better than expected. From the pricing, decorations, lighting, music, bartender, pictures, everything was on point. I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding venue. DJ Izzie, I want to personally thank you once again for making our wedding one of the best experiences of our lives. You are the best. If there’s anyone out there looking for a great wedding venue, DJ Izzie is the man to go to.

Sincerely,

Vidal & Susan Montero

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Dj Izzie Entertainment 4
    Dj Izzie Entertainment 5
    Dj Izzie Entertainment 6

Clarissa Middleton · Married on 10/07/2018

DJ Izzie makes the reception a PARTY!

We really enjoyed having DJ Izzie as our wedding ceremony and reception DJ. Izzie met with us in person, a few months before the wedding and we were able to connect on music and vibe we wanted for our wedding. Izzie followed up with a questionnaire for us to fill out, to select pieces for each of the important moments and gave us the flexibility to have him make some suggestions, if we were not particular. Izzie communicated with my venue and made arrangements to check it out beforehand, to familiarize himself with the location so that the day of, he'd be ready to go. And Izzie kicked off our wedding ceremony with the tunes we selected, perfect volume, was discreet, transitioned to the cocktail hour, and reception. The reception was a PARTY, as Izzie read the crowd and made sure that once dinner was concluded, the dancefloor stayed packed. DJ Izzie exceeded all of our expectations & we definitely recommend him for your next event.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Mariama · Married on 04/14/2018

Had an amazing experience with Dj Izzie! He made our night awesome! Worked with us every step of the way and made me feel calm, relaxed and at ease that everything would come out perfectly. I would definitely hire him again for any event which we need a DJ for. Kept everything exciting and fun throughout the night. We received many compliments from our guests saying our reception was the best wedding reception they had been to. He's worth it! Hire him!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Tatiana · Married on 05/21/2016

DJ Izzie did an amazing job at our wedding with both lighting and music. He was very professional and worked with all the music we suggested. The party was a lot of fun.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Jorge · Married on 03/11/2016

Izzie was great. Always answered the phone and very quick to respond emails. Every song we picked was right on the money for the big day. No complaints at all!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Gwen · Married on 09/26/2015

I reside in Atlanta, GA but had my 50th birthday party in my hometown of St. Petersburg, FL. I found DJ Izzie after searching on Wedding Wire. I am an event planner and was looking for a DJ that was very professional and knowledgeable with great MC and mixing skills. Well, I found the right person for the job! I initially met with DJ Izzie during one of my trips to Florida a few months before my party and he immediately won me over. He stayed in constant contact with me and assisted with all of the logistics. DJ Yahoo was the actual DJ for my party and did an OUTSTANDING job! My guests were on the dance floor all night and are still talking about what a great time they had. The DJ booth had LED lighting too which was a nice touch. I highly recommend this company and would use them again in the future. Thanks guys you rock and made my party a great success!!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Alicia · Married on 12/27/2014

DJ Izzie kept everyone dancing the whole night. He stayed on schedule, his attire and lighting matched our wedding colors.

Sent on 01/02/2015

DJ Izzie was absolutely wonderful on our wedding. Very professional at all times, very detail oriented, always answered the phone, and very flexible with time whenever we needed to meet. Very helpful with suggestions as far as song choices, and in general with the overall preparation of our wedding. The day of the wedding everything went as planned and the music was outstanding. I will definitely booked him again on any future events. You will not be disappointed to have him as your DJ for any type of event. Good Luck Izzie!!!!

Sent on 09/26/2014

Tatyana · Married on 07/13/2014

Izzie was wonderful! He had everyone dancing all night long non stop! He was also great at obtaining and playing any requested song. Everyone had a blast! Thank you Izzie!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Dj Izzie Entertainment's reply:

You Welcome, It was a pleasure being your wedding Dj and seeing all the smiles on everyone's face as they were all enjoying them self's on the dance floor. Great Family Awsome Party

Valeria · Married on 07/05/2014

DJ Izzie is definitely the best DJ in the area! He played all the songs we wanted, exactly when we wanted them. He was very easy to work with, and kept in touch - especially when we were getting close to the wedding. The majority of our guests (excluding our older friends and family) were out on the dance floor all night and thoroughly enjoyed themselves!

Sent on 07/28/2014
  • O

Olga · Married on 05/17/2014

My family has used DJ Izzy several times and every time he has gone above and beyond. He was very flexible as to when we needed to meet and was very professional. The lighting he provided was amazing. We received many compliments. Izzy, we thank you for making our wedding day special.

Sent on 05/22/2014

Eli · Married on 04/26/2014

From the day we contacted DJ Izzie, which was actually very late and close to the wedding, we knew that we had made the right choice. He made us feel very comfortable and reassured us that everything would be ok. We met, went over the ideas, discussed a bit of the music preferences and followed with email and text communication. He was early to setup the day of the event and it was spectacular. He lit up the party, did all announcements and everyone loved him. Will use his Services for all future entertainment needs.

Sent on 04/27/2014

Dj Izzie is very professional ,and knowledgeable. My husband and I got married in February, and Dj Izzie kept everybody on the dance floor. He was also our master ceremony. We got compliments from our guests. Dj Izzie went around the table asking our guests for special request. we would highly recommend Dj Izzie.

Sent on 05/16/2014

Rebecca · Married on 08/10/2013

DJ Izzie is perfectionist and never missed a beat! I recommend him for anyone who wants a stress free day and a great event!

Sent on 09/13/2013

Kimona · Married on 08/03/2013

DJ Izzie was one of the first DJs my now husband and I met with and after our first meeting knew he was the one for us. We told him what type of music we wanted at our ceremony and the reception and he provided us with samples of the music we were looking for and after that he told us to trust him because he knew what direction we were looking to go in for the type of wedding we were having. All of our guest kept asking where did we find him and complimented on what a great job he did!!! I would definitely hire him again for another event because he is very professional and on point with understanding what his clients want :)

Sent on 09/17/2013

liuba · event on 06/30/2013

Izzie was awesome, from the beginning presentation, to the end of the party. Teenegers and oldersreally enjoyed the music all night

Sent on 09/11/2013

Izzie kept the party alive and got everyone up and dancing. Professional and accomodating.

Sent on 03/30/2013
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 03/09/2013

I had DJ Yahoo for our wedding on 3-9-13 and he was AMAZING. What a friendly and energetic person Yahoo was. Our wedding was very small, only 40-45 people, and DJ Yahoo had his way of getting everyone out of their seats and dancing. He played great music and even taught me how to dance to certain songs. He was on time and extremely professional. My husband and I enjoyed talking to him and he just knew how to make everyone have an amazing time. I would pick him again in a heartbeat. Izzie was also very kind and easy to talk to, and setting up the contract with him was so simple. Izzie was very confident about his company and that really made Sean and I feel at ease. We wanted to work with someone who knew what they were doing and both Yahoo and Izzie proved that. Another quality I loved about Yahoo was that you could truly tell that he loved his job and he was so enthusiastic about it that it made us so happy to have him as our DJ. After the wedding, we received many compliments about Yahoo and how lovely he was. He was truly a joy! Thank you Izzie and Yahoo!

Sent on 03/17/2013

DJ Izzie listened to everything that I wanted. Every song that I asked for he played. He knows how to read a crowd and make them have a good time. Everyone is still raving about the music and the great time they had! How he blended songs was amazing! He has a talent and passion for what he does!

Sent on 01/06/2013

Lindsay · Married on 12/01/2012

DJ Izzie kept the party going! DJ Izzie was able to mix in some spanish music, old school and new school but still keep everyone on the dance floor. DJ Izzie also made sure we kept to our time schedule. Thank you DJ Izzie!

Sent on 01/16/2013

mandy · Married on 01/28/2012

the best dj , he had everything in such order and kept the wedding guest dancing everyone really enjoyed the music we would hire him again for other events very dependable.

Sent on 03/07/2012

Mr · Married on 09/05/2011

Lol... It was this same site where I found Izzy. Another DJ sent me here to read his reviews and Izzy caught my eye. From the moment of our first meeting, we new Izzy was our guy. He was very professional and carried that out throught out the whole planning proccess. Due to my unpromissing work schedule, Izzy was very flexible an was able to meet with us at an crazy time. Izzy have a wide variety of music and was able to provide us with the music we requested. He provided his services for our ceremony as well as our reception. All of our quest keep telling us how GREAT of an DJ Izzy was and asking where did we find him. Izzy kept the dance floor rocking. You will not go wrong if u choose Izzy, but will if u dont!~~~ Britan and Kendra

Sent on 09/17/2011

Leonard · Married on 09/03/2011

DJ Izzie and staff were outstanding. The team that was assembled provided an amazing time. From the start of our wedding people were on the dance floor, and they didnt leave until it they kicked us out. Would recommend DJ Izzie to everyone who is looking for a master of ceremonies and world class DJ all in one. Couldnt have been a better time!

Sent on 10/18/2011

Rosie · Married on 05/27/2011

DJ Izzie did an amazing job at our wedding ceremony and reception on the beach! Very professional at all times, from planning to the day of and always with wonderful and energetic personality. He was able to interpret our vision of lighting and great music that made everyone dance. DJ Izzie was even able to capture those special moments on film without missing a beat. There was never a dull moment! Everyone in attends gave him rave reviews. I hope you can give him the opportunity to make your special day a memorable one. Trust us, DJ Izzie won't let you down and will go above and beyond. ~ Victor & Rosie Maldonado

Sent on 06/14/2011

Laura and Luis · Married on 05/26/2011

Dj Izzie was great to work with. He was extremely flexible and patient with us. He gave us lots of ideas for our wedding. He was very organized and thourough. Our wedding reception was so much fun thanks to dj izzie and his music, He has all types of music and his uplighting was a great complement to our reception site. Thank you soo much for making pur wedding day fun!!

Sent on 06/13/2011