DJ Felix Event Productions Reviews

Melissa · Married on 07/14/2018

Amazing! Everyone enjoyed the time and the music. 100% recommended

Sent on 08/07/2018

DJ Felix Event Productions's reply:

Thank you Melissa! It was a pleasure and an honor being part of your special day and providing the music! Thank you!!
  • Arleen

Arleen · Married on 04/20/2018

Dj Felix was great. From the first meeting over the phone, he was very accommodating and listened to our needs. Everyone in our wedding had a great time and our guests danced the night away. They are still talking about how fun our wedding was. We also used DJ Felix photo booth services and it was a hit with our guests. We did not had enough time to come up with a playlist and DJ Felix delivered with a great selection of music for our guests. The uplighting was on point as well. We are very thankful for making the decision to have Dj Felix as part of our wedding celebration.
    Thanks Felix,
    Arleen & Mark Cosby
    4-20-18

Victoria · Married on 07/08/2017

Hi Felix , this is Victoria you did my wedding in 7/8 ,

I just want to say thank you .Music is a big deal and is what keeps the party fun and everyone of my guests I speak to keep telling me how everything was perfect and they really enjoyed themselves. Thank you soo soo much for being a huge part of our big day , we are so thankful !

Best Wishes,
    Ms.Castro :)

Sharon · Married on 01/14/2017

Professionalism and quality service ! Dj Felix helped me with last minute desision of having la Hora loca Everything came out perfect.

Sent on 01/18/2017

Thank you Sharon!!

Suzanne · Married on 01/01/2017

DJ Felix was and is awesome! Highly recommend him for any event. He was our DJ for our wedding . He was simply fantastic!!! Very personable, classy & professional. He is very flexible to accommodate your vision , needs and requests. He did a phenomenal job and kept our party moving. We had lots of compliments from our guest. We also used his awesome up-lighting, GOBO and drapes which helped to transform our reception to a dreamy event. He even has a photo-booth available!
    We have already passed on his contact information to others (including my employer) and will continue to do so to anyone looking for a DJ for an event. He is the "Best"!
    Thank YOU DJ Felix for helping to make our special day "very special"! You will always be apart of our day and family. Thank You, S&K

Sent on 01/18/2017

DJ Felix Event Productions's reply:

Thank you very much! Wishing you the very best!!!

Maria · Married on 11/05/2016

DJ Felix started the party and kept it going the ENTIRE WEDDING. He took want we wanted and turned it into a reality. My out of town guests were so PUMPED and inspired to get up and party that they even took his business cards.... they live over a thousand miles away. At one point we had every single person on the dance floor... even grandpa with his cane. DJ Felix knows how to MC. My husband and I were pretty specific when it game to music selection and he was able to produce... we asked for electronic swing during the cocktail hour, sinatra and dean martin ish music during dinner, top hits from 2004-2011 mixed with 80s and current hits and a few must have songs, closing with CLUB music for the last 30 min. He did it and he did it well. Everyone had a blast at our wedding. I am convinced it was the wedding of the century.... and the entertainment CERTAINLY has something to do with it. Felix also took care of our up lighting and cafe lights. All of his lights were wireless and even changed with the beat of the music. SO COOL. Lastly, DJ Felix hooked it up with a bongo/timba player for the last 1.5 hours......amazing.... just amazing. Killer DJ! Thank you so much for making our wedding the PARTY we wanted it to be.

crystle · Married on 10/28/2016

Dj Felix had the party going the dance floor was packed from the end of dinner to last call. He played all the music we requested and music for all ages. The transitions from song to song could not be better. He made our wedding about us and it was a blast!!!

Lisa · Married on 06/25/2016

Picking a DJ is one of the most important parts of a wedding. The DJ is the one who keeps the entire event moving from beginning to end. Without a doubt DJ Felix was the best choice! He was always very prompt to respond to phone calls and emails and to thoroughly answer any questions we had. He provided great incite into what makes a wedding memorable and provided us with exactly what we wanted. At our final meeting two weeks before the wedding, he thoroughly went over everything with us making us very confident in our choice. I would HIGHLY recommend DJ Felix as he went above and beyond our expectations.

DJ Felix provided us with pre-wedding music, mikes during the ceremony, cocktail hour music (in a separate location), and music and mikes for the reception. Everyone raved about how well the event flowed and how much they liked the music. Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night; from ages 6 to 86! He provided us with a wide range of music from classical before the wedding, to classics from the 50s and 60s during dinner, to music to get everyone dancing at the reception.

Not only did DJ Felix provide us with great music to keep the event moving and grooving but he also offered up-lighting and a photo booth. Again people raved how beautiful the up-lighting was and made the event hall look so elegant. Even our photographers commented on how well the up-lighting was and made it very easy for them to capture pictures of the evening. The photo booth DJ Felix provides is open which I liked compared to the closed-in, smaller ones I have seen. More people were able to fit and people were able to see that the photo booth was available. His assistant working the booth was very professional and friendly. Guests had a wide variety of quality props to choose from. A copy of the pictures was given to the guests as well as a copy for a memory book that was made onsite.

Thank you Felix for making our special day so memorable!

Lisa & Brian Devlin

Sent on 07/27/2016

DJ Felix Event Productions's reply:

Thank you Lisa! It was a pleasure working with you and Brian! Thank you for letting me handle the details! You're event was awesome! Thank you!

DJ Felix and his team help us put together the perfect party. From the first phone call to the final dance it was exactly what we were looking for! DJ Tony Green played a great set that kept our guests dancing and he worked seamlessly with our live band and other vendors. We had DJ Felix provide music, uplighting, performers and photo booth for our wedding reception. The quality was first rate for each service. The photo booth had a huge selection of deluxe props that were all in perfect condition. To top off the night we had Hora Loca performers that our guests will never forget! Every part of DJ Felix's team are true professionals and were a pleasure to work with. They made our wedding reception the exact party we wanted for our guests. It was fun and completely stress-free!

Sent on 04/17/2016

DJ Felix Event Productions's reply:

Thank you so much! It was an honor providing our services at your special day! We wish you guys the best! Please share Pro pix! Thank you!

Ashley · Married on 03/19/2016

We loved working with DJ Felix! He is the life of the party and kept our guests dancing all night long! We had a diverse crowd at our wedding and DJ Felix did an excellent job of reading the crowd and playing a little something for everyone. Not only did he provide our music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, but he also did all of our uplighting and custom GOBO. Everything was gorgeous! All of our guests could not stop talking about how much fun they had and how awesome the music was. DJ Felix was beyond helpful and super professional. We are so thankful to have him as part of our special day!

Debbie · Married on 03/16/2016

Felix went above and beyond our expectations. He made everything run smoothly and took all the responsibility off of us so we could enjoy our day.

Sent on 03/28/2016

DJ Felix Event Productions's reply:

Thank you Debbie! I try and stress to all my Brides and Grooms exactly that! When you hire us, all you have to worry about is having a great time!
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 02/27/2016

Felix treated us like a true professional. Everything he did for our wedding. music, uplights, confetti canon, step &repeat, red carpet, sound, coordination, communication, ceremony sound..HIS SUIT...his kindness and generosity... all of what he did Made us feel privileged on our wedding day. Everything was sensational! Thank you DJ Felix!! God bless you. Diana and Javier

Amazing! Felix can get and keep the party going!

• J&J

Jennifer · Married on 05/23/2015

DJ Felix was awesome! He really did a great job at listening to what we wanted to hear throughout our wedding. We had a mix of Spanish and American friends/family and he really did a good job at mixing up the music for everyone to enjoy. His up lighting and draping were beautiful and it really made the reception look beautiful! He was professional, motivated, and fun! Thanks again DJ Felix!

Kathleen · Married on 05/09/2015

Felix was great! With planning a wedding from afar and having to do everything via email, he always responded right away and delivered exactly what he promised. I knew from the beginning our music and the flow of our event would be the one thing I didn't have to worry about. Definitely recommended and we will be booking again for future events.

Megan · Married on 04/18/2015

We booked DJ Felix one year before our wedding and ran into a small hiccup closer to the date, however Felix did everything he could to make it right. He gave us his word and help up to it Firmly. We had DJ Tino at the wedding and he was nothing short of awesome. He kept the mood right and transitions perfect! He made sure to get the crowd going and even took time to make sure to go around and make sure everyone was having a good time. We also booked the photo booth with the package and it was awesome! Everyone loved it and it went super smooth. They even gave us a photo album with the copies of everyone's photo fun! On top of these two items we utilized their up lighting, our wedding was purple colors but the venue was very gold and neutral tones, the placement of the lighting was flawless and really made our colors and our wedding stand out!!!! Loved everything!

Erica · Married on 01/24/2015

Felix really went above and beyond for our special day. He offers so many services that tour "typical" DJ normally wouldn't. He offered lighting, a photo booth, and videography all at an extremely affordable price. The lighting he does is AMAZINGLY beautiful and can transform an entire venue into something you'd see in a fairytale! His experience with weddings is obviously abundant and he knows just what to do and when. This was not the first time we used him for an event and certainly will not be the last!

• Ranyouri

Ranyouri · Married on 01/16/2015

If you are looking for a DJ to get your guests on the dance floor, DJ Felix is the one. He had all my guests (even my 80+ year old granny and my great aunts) moving and grooving. The up lighting was beautiful and added to feel.

Maria-Fernanda · Married on 12/06/2014

Felix is such a great DJ. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who wants their party to rock!! He even had my husbands grandma dancing the night away! I gave him a couple of songs I wanted to play but for the most part he created a great mix for our cocktail hour and our reception. I have no words for the Lighting in the room, it was beyond amazing! Everyone had such an awesome time! Thank you DJ Felix!

Meridith · Married on 12/03/2014

Felix, thank you so much for your service. My entire Cuban family were on the dance floor. I have not seen my abuelita dance like that. My husband's Hasid and I would love to tell you that you had the most amazing mix of Cuban and Persian music ever. Our family enjoyed the wedding because you made it the best. We love you Felix. Love Meridith and Hasid

Samantha · Married on 11/15/2014

Felix was Amazing! He was very professional the whole time and was quick to respond to my emails. On the wedding day he did everything I asked for. The ceremony and reception were perfect. He played all of the songs I was specific about and never missed a beat. I also received lighting from him which he turned on during the party and it really created a great effect!

Joanna · Married on 09/27/2014

Dj Felix Rocked our wedding! I would highly recommend him, if you want your guests on the floor all night long! We had a Polish/Puerto Rican wedding and he kept everyone happy with the selection of music! The new LED lighting was gorgeous! I can't wait to see the video he took of the wedding!

Rosary · Married on 09/14/2014

We used DJ Felix for our baby shower reception and he was AMAZING! I gave him a small list of songs I wanted him to play and left the rest up to him. He did not disappoint. I loved the lighting he used to help set the mood in the venue. I was also very pleased with his interaction with our guests during the baby shower games we played. To DJ Felix, Thank you for the outstanding service you provided us!

Amy · Married on 08/09/2014

My husband and I are so happy with our pick of DJ Felix for our wedding. He was confident in the beginning in his services and he did not disappoint. Everyone of our guests had an amazing time! DJ Felix played amazing music but honored our request to not have inappropriate songs that our older guests may not have appreciated. Felix also provided our uplighting and the lighting monogram on the dance floor. He helped the whole room and feel of our reception come together so well. We are so happy with our decision to work with DJ Felix and would highly recommend him to anybody planning a wonderful, fun wedding reception.

Laura · Married on 07/12/2014

DJ Felix went above and beyond what we expected. When I walked into my reception for the first time, I was blown away by the lighting that he provided - it made it better than I could've ever imagined! Also the music was amazing! From salsa and merengue to cumbia and tejano to techno and hip hop, dj Felix wad able to get everyone dancing and having fun! His MC'ing was also superb, from the bouquet toss to the garter to the money dance! Go with Felix, you will be glad you did and you will have the time of your life!!
    -Laura & Roberto Virgen