DJ English Chris Reviews

95 | Spring, TX

95 Reviews for DJ English Chris

Tracy Pringer · Married on 11/12/2018

I couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

DJ English Chris was a true professional! I cannot thank him enough for the amazing job he did on our wedding day. The music was exactly as requested and he was very accommodating with last minute changes that were made the day of. Other than normal DJ services, we also had uplighting, gobo, and a photobooth through him. Overall amazing service and you can't beat that accent!

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • Janet

Janet Encalade · Married on 11/10/2018

DJ English Chris is a must have

DJ English Chris not only played fabulous music selections that kept everyone from 2-82 dancing, he is also an amazing event coordinator!!! He kept the flow of the evening smooth and kept our guest entertained! We had issues early on with our coordinator and Chris helped us find a new one and went above and beyond to help make our daughters day perfect.
    We also used his photo booth and that was a huge hit. DJ Chris is very reasonable and by far one of our best vendors. We highly recommend him.
    The Springs Magnolia 11/10/18

Sent on 11/12/2018

Nicole Joyce · Married on 11/10/2018

DJ English Chris is the BEST!

With Chris, you will get more than just an AMAZING DJ!! He made sure the wedding was running smoothly and on schedule. He knew everything about the timeline and went above and beyond! He knew how to engage the crowd and get them on their feet - 100% recommend!

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 11/03/2018

Dj english chris is amazing!

If you’re looking for a fun, entertaining and just down right amazing person to DJ at your wedding or other events then look no further! Chris was absolutely amazing to work with for our wedding. He did everything we asked for, needed and even more! Our wedding went amazingly and I had so many people tell me how awesome our DJ was. From the beginning of our wedding planning all the way to the grand exit of our wedding day DJ English Chris was there every step of the way helping us out and making sure our day was nothing short of perfect! I promise you he is the best of the best!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Adriann · Married on 11/01/2018

Our wedding

Our wedding was so much fun thanks to DJ English Chris! Very easy to work with and persobalable!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Kelsie Doolen · Married on 10/18/2018

Truly Stellar Experience!

DJ English Chris was absolutely amazing from the beginning! He was so personable and professional. He listened to our wants and was able to make recommendations accordingly. The event went so smoothly, everything felt like it moved at a nice pace. He was even respectful of our "do not play" list and any other requests. I really didn't have to worry about anything! I would like to say that DJ English Chris didn't just provide brilliant service, he provided a truly stellar experience! Couldn't be more thankful!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Jamie · Married on 10/05/2018

DJ English Chris was an incredible DJ. I could not have asked or hoped for a more prompt, thorough, and creative DJ for our wedding. Seriously, he was excellent. You won't go wrong booking him!!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Rachel · Married on 09/29/2018

DJ English Chris is absolutely amazing! He knows how to get the party started for everyone! My wedding had a huge age rang from 1-89 and he had everyone up and moving all night! He also made sure to tend to my needs and my husbands and made sure everything was going as we saw it. He is absolutely amazing and I 100% recommend him to anyone! You won’t regret it

Sent on 10/02/2018

Megan · Married on 09/28/2018

We had DJ English Chris at our wedding last night at The Springs, and he was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! So professional, on top of everything, made sure we had everything we wanted. He definitely goes above & beyond!! Along with keeping the party going at the reception, he helped keep the timeline on track, basically took on the role of the coordinator, and even helped serve drinks for the toast. He was running around and helping out with everything the entire time! I cannot put into words how thankful I was for him yesterday! I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend him!!! DJ English Chris you are the best!!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Juli · Married on 09/01/2018

I’d give him a million stars if possible! DJ English Chris did an amazing job both for the ceremony and the reception - he kept the timing all on track and kept the dance floor going all night! I would absolutely recommend him for an event! The photo booth and guest photo book were also big hits with our guests!! Super excited to see all the pics!!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Jenny · Married on 08/11/2018

There are not enough stars on here to really show how much we enjoyed working with Chris!! He was so much fun to work with from the very 1 st meeting to the end of the reception!! He played the perfect mix of classic rock and modern hits so that there was something for every guest to keep us dancing all night!! You can tell he is someone who really loves what he does and he's not just in for the money. He was with us all day and we never felt limited on time or restricted to a certain playlist. He helped us have the perfect day from beginning to end and I would recommend him to anyone who needs a DJ!!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Jennifer · Married on 07/06/2018

DJ English Chris provided DJ, photo booth, and slide show services for my wedding on 7/6/18 and he did an amazing job! He was professional, easy to work with, and everything was pulled off smoothly. He kept us on schedule and we got so many compliments on the playlists/music. He even provided us with CD's of the photo booth pics and slideshow promptly after the wedding. Overall Chris was flexible and easy to work. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Katie · Married on 06/08/2018

We were so thrilled to use DJ English Chris for our wedding! We used his DJ/emcee services as well as his photo booth. He did such a fantastic job, even our guests commented how great he was. He’s affordable, experienced, personable, and professional. Can’t go wrong with him!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Mindy · Married on 05/26/2018

DJ Chris was amazing to work with at my daughter’s wedding! He kept the party rolling and was able to accommodate everyone’s requests. There was a lot fun dancing and fun times in the photo booth. Thank you for making my daughter’s day so special!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Jody · Married on 05/26/2018

I have had the honor of working with Chris this past year two times. He is kind fun, and very Attentive to his clients needs and meeting the needs of the guest of the wedding. I can’t recommend him enough to keep your party going and treat you right!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Chelsea · Married on 05/26/2018

Dj Chris made our wedding absolutely amazing! We could never have found a more incredible dj. He was accommodating and made sure that our night was absolutely perfect

Sent on 06/23/2018

Logan · Married on 04/28/2018

I would highly recommend DJ English Chris to anyone looking for a DJ! I booked him for my wedding in April 2018 and am sooo glad I did! He was my favorite vendor!!! He was extremely helpful from the beginning. He responded to my emails very promptly and answered any and all questions. I even turned to him for advice on things like floor plans and timeline. When it came to the photo booth I had my own vision on making the backdrop a bohemian theme with macrame hanging and dream catchers and DJ English Chris made it happen! On the day of the wedding, DJ English Chris arrived 5 hours before the ceremony to set up and make sure everything was perfect. My coordinator told me that because he was there early to set up he was able to find a problem in the Venues sound system and fix it! I really appreciated that he was so early, truly dedicated to making my day as perfect as possible! Something that was very important to my husband and I at our wedding was of course the music. We wanted our reception to be a party! My husband is a big fan of the 80s music and we had many guests who ranged from different ages and therefore we created a playlist with songs we thought everyone would enjoy. DJ English Chris did a phenomenal job at keeping the crowd going! Fun dances to line dances to slow dances he nailed them all, so many of my guests were out on the dance floor. I had many friends and families telling us how fun our wedding was and requested the DJs contact information! Something else I liked about working with DJ English Chris was that I knew I was working directly with him and it was going to be him at my wedding. He met with my fiance and I and got to know us and what kind of vibe we wanted our wedding to have. If you're looking for a DJ look no further than DJ English Chris!!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Amara · Married on 04/22/2018

Where do I even begin? DJ English Chris made it happen! He accommodates your every need to perfection, and for us, he kind of doubled as a coordinator, based on the timeline we provided. Excellent experience with him!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/14/2018

DJ English Chris truly made our wedding come alive! He was very engaging and friendly to everyone, we loved the shoe game and anniversary dance, and most of all we loved the music and entertainment. We truly believe of all the vendors we had he did the absolute best job and we are so happy we hired him. Don't even think about hiring anyone else. We love you Dj.E.C.!!!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Cody · Married on 04/07/2018

DJ ENGLISH CHRIS! Amazing. Kept the crowd going.
    Not only was our DJ but also helped coordinate all events.
    Highly recommended.

Sent on 04/16/2018

Randi · Married on 04/07/2018

We loved Chris! He was an amazing DJ and so easy to work with on music, lighting and photo booth. He listened to our music taste and keep the dance floor buzzing for everyone. The photo booth was a hit and we loved the "open air" concept - not only was it fun for those in the booth it was also fun for those watching. Chris was professional, organized and just lovely to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Emily · Married on 03/31/2018

DJ English Chris was absolutely amazing! He was very accommodating with our last minute timeline changes and was able to rock to the dance floor by catering to all kinds of guest's musical tastes! Definitely recommend him for any wedding!

Sent on 03/15/2018

Keri · Married on 03/24/2018

Chris did an awesome job at our wedding. Throughout the whole process he was very helpful and took into consideration what we wanted. We 100% would recommend him for your wedding or event.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Vennessa · Married on 03/17/2018

Seriously the best experience I’ve ever had with any vendor. My wedding party and everyone loved the music and the photo booth. They are all still talking about it. I will definitely be booking again for when I need some great DJing (:

Sent on 03/17/2018

Kate · Married on 02/24/2018

We could not have been any happier with DJ English Chris. We gave him a schedule and he MCed the entire night with no problem. During the night he was flexible enough to make a few changes. Had him do our ceremony music as well and also added a photobooth to our package. All the guests had fun!

Sent on 03/06/2018