DJ Donovan of Phantom Shadow Reviews

12 | Shippensburg, PA

12 Reviews for DJ Donovan of Phantom Shadow

Eileen Darden · Getting married on 06/12/2020

So glad we found him as he is wonderful

So glad we found him as he is wonderful. He tailored his playlist to coincide with our "Rockin the 50's" theme.

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Kara

Kara Piper · Married on 09/14/2019

Fantastic!!

Donovan was absolutely the best DJ we could have asked for. Not only did he make our day fun, enjoyable, and seamless for us as well as our guests, he calmed this nervous bride’s nerves on several occasions. A true professional. Thank you so much Donovan, I sincerely was so thankful you were there for our big day.

Sent on 08/18/2019

Tiffany Murray · Married on 08/10/2019

So Accomodating!

We were thrilled to find DJ Donovan. He was able to arrange a DJ for us less than 7 days from our wedding. He was thorough, professional and communicative leading up to the event. They arrived early and and accommodated all our requests and guest. We were so happy to find them!

Sent on 08/13/2019

DJ Donovan of Phantom Shadow's reply:

Thank you Tiffany. It was a pleasure to see you both so happy on your wedding day. Your guests adore you both. Eric and I wish you a lifetime of happiness.

Doreen · Married on 07/13/2019

Wonderful experience!

I can't say enough wonderful things about this DJ. I was in a desperate situation trying to find a DJ in a week and half! The process was effortless as I received prompt replies to email, text and telephone calls. DJ Donovan was courteous and respectful and the DJ of the day, Mike, was absolutely wonderful, doing anything, including flip flopping items in the timeline to accommodate problems with meal. I'm so thankful that they were the entertainment for my son's wedding.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Alexandria Houck · Married on 05/25/2019

Great experience

Donovan made a real effort to get everyone up and dancing ! He really took time to make our wedding feel personalized!

Sent on 06/10/2019

DJ Donovan of Phantom Shadow's reply:

Thank you Alex and Jeff. You were. A blessing to work for. You and Jeff have a great family and friends who adore you.

Courtney · Married on 05/18/2019

Beach wedding

We had two different set ups at our wedding, one on the beach for the ceremony and one for our reception. Both were amazing! I was worried people wouldn’t be able to hear our ceremony, but everyone could be heard, even above the waves! The ceremony was wonderful and everyone danced the entire night!

Sent on 06/16/2019

DJ Donovan of Phantom Shadow's reply:

Courtney it was an honor to help celebrate your special day. The beach ceremony was beautiful. Your guests enjoyed celebrating with you. Thank you.

Lindsey Hudson · Married on 01/26/2019

Everything we envisioned in our dj and more!

Dj Donovan or as my guests were calling him “Dj big don” did an excellent job at our wedding. He took everything we asked in to consideration and went above and beyond. He managed to have the perfect balance of interaction with us and our guests. He was a key to helping our night transition smoothly and we will definitely be using him again should we need a Dj. Highly recommend.

Sent on 02/01/2019

DJ Donovan of Phantom Shadow's reply:

You two were a joy to celebrate with. Your friends were a hoot to entertain. It was clear that you are loved by all who attended. Thank you for giving me the honor of being your DJ.
  • David

David Wenerd · Married on 11/04/2017

Head & Shoulders Above

The wedding of our daughter was one of the most important events of our lives. I've known Phantom DJ's since the 80's when they started. Nobody does a better job. We've used them at work and I will recommend them to everybody.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Sarah · Married on 12/29/2016

Keeping it at 100%

Loved it. We had to get a DJ for a wedding, right? My husband and I aren't much dancers, and turns out our guests weren't too. I really *really* appreciated Donovan DJ'ing for an empty dance floor and keeping it 100% professional. He had the exact music I wanted, too. Thanks a lot for the great work!

Adam · Married on 09/10/2016

Excellent Wedding DJ

Donovan was the DJ for my wedding a few years ago. He worked with us to get up a playlist and preferences ahead of time, was very responsive to questions, and did a fantastic job. Would recommend.

Amanda · Married on 11/07/2015

Aaaaamazing!

4 years later my guest are still talking about the experience they had with DJ. Donovan. He was high energy, very entertaining, and brought new ideas to enhance our reception. I highly recommended him for any event you maybe having!

Sheryl · Married on 10/24/2015

Wouldn’t have anyone else!

DJ Donovan provides excellent services for both of my children’s weddings. He actually provided music for the actual wedding and reception music for both. He accommodated each of their styles and requests from attendees - including the “hot dog” Mickey Mouse song for the flower girl. He’s professional, flexible, and sensitive to his clientele’s needs!

Sent on 06/21/2019