DJ Don X Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• F
    Felicia C. Married on 10/09/2021

An exceptional DJ!

I have been to a lot of weddings and I knew the DJ I pick for my wedding can make or break it.

Don X was truly exceptional and I am thankful for an amazing day and music. Worth every cent 🙂
    Kimberly Married on 11/14/2020

What a DJ!

Music is so important to me. As such. I had to have a the best DJ for my special day. Don X made sure to pay close attention to every detail we discussed. My wedding was a blast and everyone had a great time! I made the right decision having him be my wedding DJ :)
  • Yinka
    Yinka A. Married on 11/23/2019

Multicultural Wedding

I’m nigerian and my husband is Indian. We admittedly didn’t know more than 10 Indian songs but Donx did his research and provided BANGERS for our guests. He kept the crowd lit and pleased all in attendance. It’s been a little over a week and people are still talking about how great our DJ was. He’s super personable and took notes down to 30 minutes prior to ceremonies. I would absolutely rebook and recommend him for your functions!

DJ Don X's reply:

Thank you Yinka! It was a pleasure and an honor to be part of you and Nitin's special day. You both looked amazing and I'm glad you had fun. Wishing you more happiness.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Dili E. Married on 08/31/2019

“Your DJ was awesome!”

DonX was fantastic! He was personable and great to work with. He demonstrated his experience and expertise at my wedding on 8/31. He understands the pressure of planning a wedding and was patient with all last minute changes to our song list and offered suggestions as needed to ensure we incorporated “our kind of music” into the wedding program. Our guests kept saying “your DJ was awesome!” And we agreed 100%. Thank you DonX!
  • keshia
    Keshia Married on 08/23/2019

A dream come true

DJ Don X was absolutely amazing from start to finish!!!! The dance floor was packed the entire night, DJ Don X is professional, kind, understanding, flexible and passionate about his work. He was readily available at all times to answer questions and give recommendation. His energy and personality was loved by all who attended our wedding, guest are still complimenting us on our choice of DJ. DJ Don X you hold a special place in our heart, THANK YOU so much for everything. You truly made our day a dream come true, I couldn't have asked for more. If your looking for a diverse, fun, energetic, top notch, professional and first class DJ, then this is your guy. Highly recommended!!!
    Kemi Married on 07/26/2019

Just amazing!

DJ Don X was fantastic! He developed a questionnaire where I filled in songs that were near and dear to me and my husband. And It was such a delight to hear some songs that were favorites of mine being played during dinner. He made sure to pay close attention to detail. In general the wedding was a blast everyoneeee had a great time on the dance floor. He made sure to play something for everyone. You will not be disappointed in hiring him for DJ services.
    Amit B. Married on 07/20/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

DJ Don X made our wedding memorable not just for me and my bride, but for all of our family and guests. it was very humbling to see such a great DJ having fun during our wedding.
    Lily Married on 06/29/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fantastic. We danced all night just the way we wanted.

This DJ was very professional and took our needs to heart. Our guests can’t talking about how much fun they had on the dance floor!
    He’s the best and we appreciate him for making our wedding celebration a memorable one!!!
    Will hire him again in a heartbeat!!
    Linda Married on 05/12/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing! You made my wedding so much fun

Don X was a must-have at my wedding. Our guests kept raving about how much fun they had.

Thank you for a job well done!
    Sa Ot Married on 08/26/2017

Book DJ DonX!

DJ DonX was excellent at our wedding. He masterfully brought our two cultures together through music - carefully curating sounds that were fully representative of our Nigerian and Persian backgrounds. Thanks for an unforgettable time...all our friends still talk about our wedding night!
    Peju Married on 07/01/2017

An All Around Awesome DJ

DJ Don X was the DJ at my wedding reception in the summer of 2017 and he was absolutely amazing! My husband and I come for two different West African counties and he did a great job of playing the music that we wanted and including both our cultures. He went above and beyond for our wedding day. He’s so professional and just an all around pleasure to work with! You will not regret booking him for your special day!

DJ Don X's reply:

Thank you so much Paju. Yourself and Emmanuel were awesome to work with and I do love multicultural weddings. Yours was truly a beautiful event :)
  • User2351953 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    He was on time. Was extremely responsive to email and all forms of communication and totally delivered as my cousin who recommended him from a different wedding had seem him had described. I definitely recommend his services.

DJ Don X's reply:

:) Your recommendation means and I am glad I was able to meet and hopefully exceed the expectations set by your cousin. Thank you again for trusting me with your event.
    Dayo L. Married on 05/24/2015

Amazing DJ

Don X is the man. He is very professional, worked well with all our requests during our wedding day, and his blend of music kept every one, young and old on the dance floor. Absolutely no regrets here, and I highly recommend him.

DJ Don X's reply:

Thank you, Dayo. It was so much fun and the energy from your guests was amazing. You and Fola looked amazing.