DJ Deluxe Reviews

64 Reviews for DJ Deluxe

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/03/2019

Made my entire wedding!

Wow, just wow! DJ Deluxe made my entire wedding, truly. From start to finish, they brought the energy to our wedding and made everything flow smoothly! They took our vision and more than exceeded our expectations! A DJ can MAKE your wedding - I realized after hiring them that they are the most IMPORTANT detail on your day. BOOK THEM FOR YOUR WEDDING! Everyone said it was the BEST wedding they’ve ever been to, how the DJ was AMAZING, and I had friends ask who they were because they want to book for THEIR wedding! They made the crowd laugh, everyone from all ages danced, and no one was sitting in their seats. I cant thank them enough for their professionalism, kindness, TALENT, and for making my wedding everything I dreamed of - and more!

The uplighting was PERFECT and really set the tone for the dance floor! The acoustics were spot on!

Kevin met with me months in advance to talk through my must have songs and a timeline. I changed my timeline last minute (2 days before the wedding!) and they worked through the night to modify it - more than I could have asked for!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • F

Felicia Lewis · Married on 04/12/2019

Great Company!

Great group of guys. I will definitely hire them again!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Allana Mitchell · Married on 12/08/2018

They provided the soundtrack to my life!

I really can’t say enough good things about this group. They were very professional in the planning process. They returned my emails in a timely fashion. They were very detailed in their approach which translated into a flawless day. My guests asked if they traveled...they are a very entertaining duo. I will definitely recommend DJ Deluxe to anyone!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Donna Toomer · Married on 11/17/2018

Great DJ Entertainment

I really enjoyed working with this team. I enjoyed the MC/DJ combination. I was able to submit a playlist and the DJ was able to follow and get everyone on the dance floor. Thank you for following through on your promise.

Sent on 12/15/2018

Chelsea · Married on 11/11/2018

Autopilot your wedding music

I was a planner to the T with our wedding, but luckily I could relax when it came to the music!! We had a few must haves and overall genre requests and the DJ Deluxe duo was able to deliver beyond my wildest dreams. After the wedding, people were asking for the playlist!

Sent on 11/21/2018
  • W

Winnie · Married on 11/10/2018

Restoring the Faith in Wedding DJs

Kevin and DJ Deluxe were absolutely awesome!!! The dance floor was packed all night, and the mixing/transitions of songs were perfect. We had a chance to chat with both of them a few days before to help make our playlist, and the night of our wedding it was obvious they truly understood us as a couple. At one point a friend walked up and let us know our DJ restored their faith in wedding DJs. Can't think of a better compliment.

The price was super reasonable and 100% worth it. Thanks guys!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Christina Sanders · Married on 10/28/2018

Wonderful Day!

Great music! Great group of guys. Will definitely recommend for any wedding.

Sent on 12/16/2018

cyanasiia · Married on 08/09/2018

DJ Deluxe and the MC did such a great job at my wedding! They had the crowd moving from start to finish! During the planning stages, they made themselves available to me by phone, email and in person. They were so professional, I absolutely loved working with them!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Nicole · Married on 03/31/2018

Everyone was on the dance floor from the minute the reception began to when it ended! It was more than I ever anticipated and the guests keep asking me if they are located in their state. They also provided the lighting which was beautiful, filled the space with light and I believe the colors changed a few times. They were both fun and exciting to work with, and I will definitely use again.

Sent on 04/02/2018

Matthew · Married on 10/21/2017

Kevin and his team were amazing! Kevin was very thorough throughout the planning process and had great attention to detail. He responded to emails within minutes and was always extremely helpful. I would recommend the DJ Deluxe team to anyone in need of an extremely professional DJ who brings the party! They covered everything from ceremony music, cocktail hour music, and the reception.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Shane · Married on 09/23/2017

I booked DJ Deluxe for my wedding this past weekend and I must say he was a hit! My guests danced the night away and he did a great job feeling out the crowd and playing songs that got them moving. Besides the great dancing music, he acted as a second coordinator, making sure that the wedding was keeping to the schedule and helping to dismiss my guest tables for the buffet. I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Debra · Married on 09/04/2017

DJ Deluxe was simply amazing! My husband and I absolutely loved Kevin's services! The flow of our event went smoothed due to Kevin's attentiveness and preciseness! My guest kept asking where did you find your DJ! They loved his flow and the variety of the music! I had not met DJ Deluxe until the day of the wedding. I felt like he knew me for much longer than a few short hours. Incredible! Kevin was engaged in our event from start to finish! If you want to keep your guest on the floor, We highly recommend you hire DJ Deluxe! Way to go Kevin!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Brooke · Married on 09/03/2017

I would asolutely give them a 5 star rating, they brought an elegance to my wedding that set it off the charts. Not only are their dj's the best, but they also do lighting and monograms!! One of my favorites of the night was seeing me and my husbands name in elegant writing scanning the floor all night long. I have beautiful pictures of that monogram and the uplighting was the perfect shade to bring just enough light into the evening scene. These gentlemen are professional, efficient, and they made sure that everything is satisfactory for us. You don't need to look any further than right here if you want THE BEST!!!

Sent on 09/18/2017

theresa · Married on 07/23/2017

Awesome Dj. Likeable guys, reasonably priced. Kept party going at all times!

Sent on 08/16/2017
  • Shana

Shana · Married on 07/15/2017

We used DJ Deluxe for our wedding reception. Kevin was a pleasure to work with! He was very responsive to all emails and available to answer any questions. We were extremely happy with our reception music! You will be extremely pleased selecting him!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Marcus · Married on 07/07/2017

DJ Deluxe and his crew are a MUST have for any wedding. He tailored the playlist for songs my wife and I loved. He was very attentive to all of our needs and all of our guests loved his energy and expertise. Book him for your wedding!!!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Marcus · Married on 05/28/2017

DJ Deluxe was recommended to me by my cousin and I am so glad we chose them for our wedding. Demar was our DJ and Kevin was our MC and they both did a great job keeping everyone dancing and reading the room. They executed our ceremony perfectly. Definitely one of the best wedding DJ/MC's ever....

Sent on 09/24/2017

Liz · Married on 05/27/2017

I would recommend DJ Deluxe to ANYONE throwing a wedding! Kevin and his staff did our ceremony and reception. They were absolutely fantastic. We had some pretty high maintenance requests on editing some music for the ceremony, and they executed it flawlessly. They picked great music for the dance floor and kept the party going all night. I had at least 20+ people compliment us on our music choices throughout cocktail hour and dancing. Every time I said, "These aren't my choices--this is all the DJ!!"

Not only that, but these guys were a great value. Our quote from them was way less than some of the other wedding DJ's. I have other friends getting married this year, and I definitely gave them Kevin's card. I can't speak highly enough!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Chris · Married on 05/06/2017

Highly recommend. Easiest vendor we worked with for our wedding. Price is good, professional and easy to work with. We had a custom playlist and they actually followed it, as well as reception requests! Had a blast with them.

Sent on 05/26/2017

Josh · Married on 05/06/2017

DJ Deluxe did a fantastic job at our wedding. He kept the crowd engaged and played a variety of songs to appear to the various age groups. I would definitely recommend him for any event, he fits perfectly!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Tameka · Married on 05/05/2017

DJ Deluxe was amazing! Everyone wanted to know how we found such a great DJ. If I ever need another DJ or know of someone in need of one, I will be recommending DJ Deluxe. He was helpful with all my questions and guided me through the things I was unsure about.

Sent on 09/19/2017
  • Mallisha

Mallisha · Married on 03/25/2017

The service was perfect from beginning to end! The best hands down! As a first time bride and planner of my wedding, it was really nice to not have to worry about the DJ. If anything they definitely took great care of me! Everything was perfect and actually how I wanted it! Definitely worth more than 5!

Sent on 03/31/2017

DJ Deluxe was amazing!! We gave them an idea of what music we wanted for each part of the event and they nailed it! DJ Deluxe pumped up the room when it was time to party and everyone had a blast!! We got so many compliments from our friends and family and would definitely recommend them for any event.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Rick · Married on 11/11/2016

DJ Deluxe and team were the ultimate professionals. Not only was their attention to detail extraordinary, they made sure that the music brought to life our vision of how the reception should be. The age group ranged from 70+ to teenagers and everyone had a BLAST. From the lighting to the DJ Setup to their attire, everything was TOP NOTCH. We still have people that attended our wedding asking about the DJ as they enjoyed dancing all night long. Along with the music, the MC services filled a gap that made the introductions and ceremony itinerary go very smooth. I cannot say enough great things about DJ Deluxe. We had a wonderful experience with them. Will always use them for future events. They are now are personal DJs!!!

Sent on 11/29/2016

kyleen · Married on 11/05/2016

DJ Deluxe and everyone around him did such an amazing job making our wedding the party we were hoping for! Working with Kevin from the beginning of the process was easy and made me feel like they really understood what I was asking for. DJ deluxe did a great job with the music for the ceremony and played exactly what we were hoping for during the cocktail hour. I can't say enough about how awesome he made the reception. He really knows how to read the room, keep everyone on the dance floor, and make the party great. We got so many complements on the DJ the night of and at our brunch after the wedding. Thank you DJ Deluxe and your whole team for making our wedding day perfect!!

Sent on 11/08/2016