DJ Cox Entertainment LLC Reviews

25 | Coralville, IA

25 Reviews for DJ Cox Entertainment LLC

25 DJ Cox Entertainment LLC Reviews

Mariah Jensen · Married on 11/10/2018

Couldn't have wanted anything more!

We had such a great time with DJ Cox at our wedding. He was so responsive to our requests! His personality was so fantastic- we felt like we had known him for years. Everyone at our wedding got up to dance because he played such a wide variety of music that EVERYONE loves. He went above and beyond the DJ role with his fantastic MCing as well. He made the each part so easy for us, and we are so grateful he made our day so wonderful.

Sent on 11/18/2018

DJ Cox Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you Mariah!! It was my pleasure to be your MC and DJ for you and Alec. I had a great time and wish you two the best!! Have fun at the Vikings game on your mini honeymoon. :)

Shana · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing!!!!

John was more than wonderful! My husband and I were made to think about aspects of our night that wouldn’t have been thought of prior than without John. He was professional and personable and we had soo many compliments about him from our guests! Anytime we will have a party in need of a DJ we will definitely call John!

Sent on 11/14/2018

DJ Cox Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you Shana!! It was my pleasure to be your MC and DJ for your beautiful wedding. I am glad I could make it the day you wanted. :) Have fun on your honeymoon!!! And congratulations once again!!

Tiffany Yazel · Married on 10/20/2018

Awesome DJ Service

Our guests are still telling us how great of a time they had all night! John knew exactly what we wanted and we could tell he took some time and effort to make sure everything was perfect! The night was amazing!

Sent on 11/18/2018

DJ Cox Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you Tiff, I appreciate that. :) I had a great time with you and Taylor and your guests!!! The venue looked great and you two looked awesome!! Thank you for having me and have a great time in Denver!!! I’m jealous!!

Mackenzie · Married on 09/29/2018

DJ Cox has been wonderful and so easy to work with. We are so excited to have him for our wedding! I would recommend him to anybody.

Courtney · Married on 09/15/2018

John was awesome! He not only booked us once but was so accommodating when we wanted to move our wedding back a year. He also adjusted his music package to fit our needs perfectly and always responded via email or text quickly. The day of he really took charge and guided the reception along perfectly. We had 0 troubles! The dance floor was packed all night!!!! It was such a pleasure and I truly recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 10/02/2018

DJ Cox Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you very much Courtney!! I’m happy that you, Tyler and Peyton had a memorable day and am honored that you had me be a part of it. Even a year later.... it was worth the wait. :)

Matt · Married on 08/11/2018

It starts off with the very acceptable pricing. You then get to see his attention to detail when you have your meeting with him. His experience shines through. He has a lot of ideas. He keeps your day and night flowing perfectly and knows how to keep the crowd dancing. Perfect!

Sent on 08/13/2018
    DJ Cox Entertainment LLC 1

DJ Cox Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Matt!!! I’m glad you and Kati had a good time and I appreciate your kind words and review! It was a lot of fun entertaining your guests and let Gage know he can fiddle with the best of them!! :) Have a great honeymoon and come into the wheel soon to see me!

Amanda · Married on 08/04/2018

DJ Cox was great and very helpful. Accommodated every song request and got guests dancing.

Becky · Married on 06/02/2018

John was the DJ for my daughter's wedding on 6/2/18. He was amazing! Very personable and made every effort to get to know the couple and make sure their wedding was run just how they wanted! He had the sound system to run the outdoor wedding as well as the indoor reception. We received many compliments from our guests and were even asked if he was a personal friend of the bride and groom because he seemed to know them so well! (He had never met either until after we booked him as the DJ for the wedding.) I would highly recommend DJ Cox for your next event!

Sent on 06/04/2018

DJ Cox Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Becky! I loved getting to know Caitlin and Sean and being a part of their wedding. From the ceremony to the sparkler send off!!! It was a beautiful day and a beautiful wedding. Thank you again!

Kendra · Married on 05/20/2018

John was amazing. He was there to play music during dinner, for the ceremony and the reception. He made everything really fun. We had some specific music choices for walking down the aisle and he catered to them perfectly even throwing in some fun along the way. He was very professional and obviously knows what he is doing. His set-up is amazing. Best DJ I have come across and I even used to DJ!

Sent on 06/25/2018

DJ Cox Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Kendra!! This was my first “themed” wedding and it fit you two perfectly!! The storms troopers were a surprise for everyone and I think Jesse appreciated his gift as well. :) Thank you for letting me be a part of your beautiful wedding!!!

Molly · Married on 01/20/2018

From the moment we meet John, my husband and I knew he was going to be perfect for our wedding. He played a huge role in making the reception the fun party and cherished memory that it has become. His sound equipment is excellent and everything sounded perfect. Anytime my husband or i put in a music request, it was always the next to be played. He also provided the uplighting which made the dinner and dancing look beautiful. We highly recommend him!!!

Sent on 01/27/2018

DJ Cox Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you very much Molly!! Everything was beautiful that day. From the venue to the bride! And Jared looked good too! ;) I'm very grateful that you let me be a part of your elegant wedding day!! Congratulations to you and Jared and enjoy that honeymoon!!!

Patrick · Married on 01/13/2018

Booked DJ Cox for our banks holiday party and he did a great job! He kept people involved and played a wide variety of music. He also edited some of the song requests to keep it appropriate. The light show and music videos was a great extra. Will book again.

Briana · Married on 10/14/2017

Make sure you book in advance!

Justin · Married on 10/14/2017

John did an amazing job. My wife and I were very picky about who we chose to represent us at our wedding and we could not be happier with who we chose for our entertainment. Johns level of professionalism and ability to keep the crowd engaged and on their feet the whole party was very impressive, his intro's and commentary throughout the night were something you don't see in most DJ's. I would recommend John to my closest family and Friends.

Dylan · Married on 10/07/2017

Where do we begin. From the start to the finish DJ Cox (John) was fantastic. The planning process was so thorough and detailed which helped us so much in making sure even the smallest details weren't missed. We went with the package which included dinner music and uplighting and it was well worth it! Definitely would recommend that as it added so much more to the event.

The entertainment John provided, as well as the music was TOP NOTCH. I don't think there is a better DJ. Our guests kept coming up to tell us that it was the best wedding they had ever been to, and the music was amazing. I am so so glad we went with DJ Cox Entertainment. I will never recommend anyone else. If you want to throw an amazing party with the best entertainment and music - make sure you choose DJ Cox Entertainment!! No regrets.

Joseph · Married on 09/30/2017

John was recommended to us by a friend of ours. He was incredibly easy to work with. John is well organized and upfront with how he does weddings. He has great options with his equipment and the music satisfied multiple generations of our family and friends. I would definitely recommend John for your wedding!

DJ Cox Entertainment LLC 2
    DJ Cox Entertainment LLC 3

Dave · Married on 08/12/2017

DJ Cox was a great help in keeping the reception organized and fun. Great music selection. No worries with DJ Cox.

Lindsey · Married on 08/12/2017

Such a great experience with DJ Cox Entertainment at our wedding! Zero complaints, would 100% recommend!

Chelsey · Married on 06/24/2017

John was great! We had a few special requests and accommodations we needed and he was able to help us make that happen. Everything we asked for was done and everyone had a great time at the reception, we couldn't have been happier with the services. He was very professional and relatable to our friends and family making him easy to have around. He was very accommodating to our music selection and made sure our song choices were played and we never felt pressured to do anything different than what we wanted. We are very happy and would recommend to anyone!

Hillary · Married on 06/03/2017

Email him now! He responds quickly and is very helpful and accommodating! He goes above and beyond and makes every aspect of his business very personal to the bride and groom. I feel like we not only got an amazing DJ service but also an awesome friend. It did not feel like a business transaction at all. He has a very extensive set up but it is very elegant and looks amazing! We absolutely loved working with John!

Judy · Married on 09/26/2015

John did a great job working with my daughter and her husband to have a great selection of music for their wedding. He as able to provide music for all ages of our guests along with different styles . He covered, Rock n Roll, Hip/Hop, and Country. John played music picks from the 60's to present. We let our guests suggest a song or two when they returned their RSVP and John was able to accommodate all requests. I would highly recommend DJ Cox Entertainment!!

Jessica · Married on 07/25/2015

LOVED DJ COX. He was super responsive and helpful when helping us plan our music for the big day. The best part was how much fun he was at the reception. Totally recommend him!

Darby · Married on 08/16/2014

John was very professional and easy to work with! He had any song we requested and the uplighting he provided was perfect! Definitely recommend! My brother and future sister in low are using them too!

Monte · event on: 03/05/2017

Simply can't say enough good thinks about John and the quality of his service. From start to finish he's professional, listens to needs and requests, and provides the best of the best in entertainment value. If you're looking for the best in quality entertainment you've found the right person. I'd book him anytime!

Bailey · Married on 07/28/2018

Maybe I am a little stingy when it comes to money but we both thought he was absolutely amazing!