18 Reviews for DJ Cox Entertainment LLC

Sound/PA System (3)
Do-Not-Play List (2)
Uplighting (2)
17 DJ Cox Entertainment LLC Reviews

DJ Cox has been wonderful and so easy to work with. We are so excited to have him for our wedding! I would recommend him to anybody.

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

John was the DJ for my daughter's wedding on 6/2/18. He was amazing! Very personable and made every effort to get to know the couple and make sure their wedding was run just how they wanted! He had the sound system to run the outdoor wedding as well as the indoor reception. We received many compliments from our guests and were even asked if he was a personal friend of the bride and groom because he seemed to know them so well! (He had never met either until after we booked him as the DJ for the wedding.) I would highly recommend DJ Cox for your next event!

Profile Picture Becky, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

John was amazing. He was there to play music during dinner, for the ceremony and the reception. He made everything really fun. We had some specific music choices for walking down the aisle and he catered to them perfectly even throwing in some fun along the way. He was very professional and obviously knows what he is doing. His set-up is amazing. Best DJ I have come across and I even used to DJ!

Profile Picture Kendra, 5/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From the moment we meet John, my husband and I knew he was going to be perfect for our wedding. He played a huge role in making the reception the fun party and cherished memory that it has become. His sound equipment is excellent and everything sounded perfect. Anytime my husband or i put in a music request, it was always the next to be played. He also provided the uplighting which made the dinner and dancing look beautiful. We highly recommend him!!!

Profile Picture Molly, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Uplighting

Booked DJ Cox for our banks holiday party and he did a great job! He kept people involved and played a wide variety of music. He also edited some of the song requests to keep it appropriate. The light show and music videos was a great extra. Will book again.

Profile Picture Patrick, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

John did an amazing job. My wife and I were very picky about who we chose to represent us at our wedding and we could not be happier with who we chose for our entertainment. Johns level of professionalism and ability to keep the crowd engaged and on their feet the whole party was very impressive, his intro's and commentary throughout the night were something you don't see in most DJ's. I would recommend John to my closest family and Friends.

Profile Picture Justin, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Make sure you book in advance!

Profile Picture Briana, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

Where do we begin. From the start to the finish DJ Cox (John) was fantastic. The planning process was so thorough and detailed which helped us so much in making sure even the smallest details weren't missed. We went with the package which included dinner music and uplighting and it was well worth it! Definitely would recommend that as it added so much more to the event.

The entertainment John provided, as well as the music was TOP NOTCH. I don't think there is a better DJ. Our guests kept coming up to tell us that it was the best wedding they had ever been to, and the music was amazing. I am so so glad we went with DJ Cox Entertainment. I will never recommend anyone else. If you want to throw an amazing party with the best entertainment and music - make sure you choose DJ Cox Entertainment!! No regrets.

Profile Picture Dylan, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

John was recommended to us by a friend of ours. He was incredibly easy to work with. John is well organized and upfront with how he does weddings. He has great options with his equipment and the music satisfied multiple generations of our family and friends. I would definitely recommend John for your wedding!

Profile Picture Joseph, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Cox was a great help in keeping the reception organized and fun. Great music selection. No worries with DJ Cox.

Profile Picture Dave, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Such a great experience with DJ Cox Entertainment at our wedding! Zero complaints, would 100% recommend!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

John was great! We had a few special requests and accommodations we needed and he was able to help us make that happen. Everything we asked for was done and everyone had a great time at the reception, we couldn't have been happier with the services. He was very professional and relatable to our friends and family making him easy to have around. He was very accommodating to our music selection and made sure our song choices were played and we never felt pressured to do anything different than what we wanted. We are very happy and would recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Chelsey, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Email him now! He responds quickly and is very helpful and accommodating! He goes above and beyond and makes every aspect of his business very personal to the bride and groom. I feel like we not only got an amazing DJ service but also an awesome friend. It did not feel like a business transaction at all. He has a very extensive set up but it is very elegant and looks amazing! We absolutely loved working with John!

Profile Picture Hillary, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

John did a great job working with my daughter and her husband to have a great selection of music for their wedding. He as able to provide music for all ages of our guests along with different styles . He covered, Rock n Roll, Hip/Hop, and Country. John played music picks from the 60's to present. We let our guests suggest a song or two when they returned their RSVP and John was able to accommodate all requests. I would highly recommend DJ Cox Entertainment!!

Profile Picture Judy, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

LOVED DJ COX. He was super responsive and helpful when helping us plan our music for the big day. The best part was how much fun he was at the reception. Totally recommend him!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

John was very professional and easy to work with! He had any song we requested and the uplighting he provided was perfect! Definitely recommend! My brother and future sister in low are using them too!

Profile Picture Darby, 8/16/14, 1 Review