DJ Chris Paul Reviews

147 | Palm Springs, CA

147 Reviews for DJ Chris Paul

1 User photo

Sam · Married on 10/07/2012

Chris listened to every request we had, played to the crowd, and was helpful, charming, and considerate from day one. I have already recommended him to my best girlfriend who is getting married in Palm Springs next year.

Sent on 10/20/2012

Shaun · Married on 09/29/2012

DJ Chris Paul is truly the best. A consummate professional who knows how to keep the flow going. He kept the party moving all night! A must hire!

Sent on 10/03/2012
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 09/22/2012

Chris is a fantastic DJ. Due to us living far away from Palm Springs we never met Chris before the wedding day. We talked over phone a few tims and one last time right before the wedding. He ran us through his plan for the music and talked to us about incorporating our style throughout the event. The night of the wedding he rocked the party!!! He was very skilled at reading the crowd and energy of our guests and would adapt the music instantly to keep the party going. My brother is trying to get him to his wedding in June!! I hope it works out because I can't wait to dance the night away again!!

Sent on 10/02/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 09/08/2012

Chris Paul was a pleasure to work with for our wedding. He was professional, creative and extremely helpful throughout the entire process. He even came to our venue 2 times before the wedding to meet with my Husband and I regarding our wedding.

Sent on 09/24/2012

Brooke · Married on 06/30/2012

Chris Paul was an absolute pleasure to work with!! He knows exactly what he is doing and has fantastic selections! He is personable, professional and very knowledgeable about all music. He made our wedding fantastic and we especially love the suggestion on the cocktail hour selection of music! Its was really chic and perfect for the venue. A few of my friends that are getting married in the next year were really interested in hiring Chris after meeting him and coming to our wedding. Don't have any reservations about booking Chris! He is the best and you will not be disappointed!!

• Brooke

Brooke · Married on 06/30/2012

Sent on 07/02/2012

Chris provided us not only with great music and great fun but he is a wonderful person. We could not have hoped for a better match, he knows how to make the night go smoothly and adapt to any genre and crowd. Thank you so much for this wonderful night!

Sabrina & Sasha

Sent on 07/08/2012

Brittany · Married on 06/02/2012

We used DJ Chris Paul for our wedding and I couldn't imagine having anyone else. I booked him a year prior to our wedding day and he made sure he kept in touch throughout the year. I met him a few days prior to our wedding (as we came in from Canada) and he totally calmed any nerves I had. He was very professional and there is something about his voice that draws people in. I would highly recommend him for any event! Thanks again Chris for being apart of our special day and making it so much fun!

Ryan · Married on 05/19/2012

Chris did an amazing job at our wedding. He played all the songs wanted to hear and absolutely nailed our style of music.. I will recomment Chris to anyone that is looking for a DJ for any event. He helped make the day even more memorable.

Sent on 07/16/2012

Amy · Married on 04/28/2012

Unequivocally the best DJ ever! Chris Paul set the right mood for every part of our wedding from guest arrival to ceremony to cocktails and dinner to dancing. He was responsive to our requests and so fun to work with. He kept our guests (and us!) on the dance floor all night long! Best party ever!!

Sent on 05/03/2012

Steve · Married on 04/28/2012

Simply said...."Chris Paul is the BEST DJ"!!! Chris is amazingly talented and very professional!! He worked with us to create a great event from the pre-wedding music, through the cocktail reception, dinner and then throughout the night. He kept the energy at the perfect level at each point of the event! I would highly recommend him for any event that you are planning!!!

Sent on 07/05/2012
  • lindsay

lindsay · Married on 04/21/2012

It's simple... He's the BEST! Our dance floor was NEVER empty. He's simply a pro!

Sent on 04/28/2012

cori · Married on 03/04/2012

Chris knows what he is doing. That's really all that there is to it.
    I was looking for a "non cheesy" DJ, and I was very happy with him. I gave him a CD with music to play before the ceremony, and it was done perfectly. I gave him a list of music for the reception just to give him an idea of the type of music that we like and basically said that I didn't care if specific songs were played, but that I trusted his judgement. It was done perfectly. He knows how to read the crowd, and he adjusts the music accordingly. He doesn't spend all night talking on the mic, but adds in a few comments in funny places. Also, we had a bunch of Israeli dancing at our wedding, which was somewhat new to him. We gave him about 10 songs to mix and change the tempo to, and it was done perfectly. We had so many people say that our wedding was the most fun wedding that they have ever been to, and I believe that a DJ can really make or break a wedding. Chris did a fantastic job. He was easy to communicate with throughout the process. He knows what he is doing. I recommend just giving him ideas and letting him do his job. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 03/16/2012

Adam · Married on 03/04/2012

Chris is the best DJ this Side of the Atlantic. He is truly a pro at what he does. He knows how to put music together and get a crowd going. He was very helpful in the planning of the format of our wedding. Having good music is key to having a great party and Chris holds all the keys. I would recommned him without reservation.

Sent on 03/16/2012

Aileen · Married on 02/24/2012

Chris was the coolest DJ ever. Not only is he professional, responsible, punctual, flexible and responsive, he's a really funny guy. His sense of humor made him so much fun to work with! He also goes the extra mile for his clients. He made sure he was available to meet with us for a walk-through the day before the event even though we were late. The song we had chosen for our ceremony entrance was a little too short, so helped us lengthen it and made it perfect.

Not only did he do an amazing job the day of the wedding, he helped us through the entire process of planning the music for the event. We had a couple of phone calls with him to talk about music choice. He definitely knows his music. He had great suggestions but also made sure all the choices reflected the type of event we wanted to have.

Chris is also really intuitive – during the wedding he was able to make music selections based on the atmosphere of the party. He got everybody (even all the older people + shy guests) dancing and having SO much fun! He definitely knows how to get the crowd pumped up. Chris also did a great job making announcements for us too and his British accent is a fun touch. He's such a funny guy. Tons of fun to work with and able to put any nervous bride at complete ease. I would recommend him to everyone I know.

Sent on 03/17/2012

Melinda · Married on 10/15/2011

My wedding was just two weeks ago, and it was definitely the most wonderful and special day of my life. To say the least, the party that ensued at the reception was so much more than I could have expected, and this was in much part to the service that DJ Chris Paul provided. He was fun and current, as well as dialing into what the crowd was enjoying. I have had many guests comment on the great atmosphere at the reception, which the music helped to create. I definitely was hands off with the Music and let Chris do what he does best, and that was get the crowd moving!

Sent on 10/26/2011
  • W

Will · Married on 06/10/2011

Chris was a huge/critical part of our wedding! He did an amazing job working with our other vendors and made sure that our acoustic guitarist was mic'd up and ready to go for the ceremony. Had a great mix of music and really knew what to play to keep the dance floor moving all night!

Sent on 09/02/2011

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2011

DJ Chris Paul is fantastic! Not only does he have great taste and play great music, but he also helped us coordinate the flow of our wedding, had awesome suggestions for our playlist and recommended special touches that were perfect for our event. He truly went above and beyond the duties of a traditional DJ.

We wanted to be a bit non-traditional and not play typical wedding songs and he nailed it! He really exceeded our expectations and is certainly not a cliche, run-of-the-mill wedding DJ! His music was fantastic and he really knows how to read the crowd to keep the energy up and the party going.

Overall, he is very professional and a ton of fun to work with. He is the best wedding DJ that I have ever encountered and I highly recommend him for your wedding!

Sent on 09/05/2011
  • O

Ophir · Married on 05/21/2011

Chris was an absolutely incredible (and intergral) part of our wedding. He had everyone dancing all night and was attentive in listening to our input on what music we wanted played, and more importantly, what we didn't want played. Our guests were impressed and we've even passed along his information for some who were interested in contacting him directly. We highly reccomend him.

Sent on 09/20/2011

Paul · Married on 05/14/2011

Chris was an inspired choice for our wedding at the Viceroy Palm Springs. He gave us exceptional advice on the music throughout the whole event including pre ceremony, ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and the all important first dance. When it came to the party after dinner it was important to us what he did not play as much as the great music he did play. He stayed away from the cheesy wedding music we all hate (you know the one's I mean) and kept the dance floor packed all night. My wife and I would highly recommend him.....book him before someone else does!

Sent on 09/01/2011

deb · Married on 02/26/2011

he was really great. very open to taking our requests and working with us to have a really fun awesome dance floor. everyone's still raving about the music.

Sent on 04/11/2011
  • F

Farrah · Married on 11/06/2010

DJ Chris Paul was a great DJ! We had an awesome time dancing to great music and he made all of our music choices work out perfectly.

Sent on 12/09/2010

Melissa · Married on 10/30/2010

Chris Paul was a pleasure to work with. He was very knowledgeable and helpful with song ideas. We left most of the songs during the reception up to him to choose and he did a great job. The dance floor was packed the entire time and all of my guests commented on how much fun they had and how great the music was.

Sent on 12/09/2010

Beth · Married on 10/10/2010

Chris was a fantastic DJ - so easy to work with and really set the mood at our reception. I knew I'd like him from the start when we chatted about music and he was so flexible and helpful.

He was a complete professional, really listened to us and understood the vibe we were after. I highly recommend him - and he's worth the cost. You may not realize how important the music and the DJ is - it really does set the atmosphere and you will be so glad you hired Chris. You'll be in very capable hands!

Sent on 12/11/2010

C · Married on 07/24/2010

Chris Paul is amazing. Not only does he have experience spinning at some of the UK's biggest clubs, but his music knowledge and collection spans everything from lounge and jazz for your cocktail hour to the full range of house to rock to oldies for dancing.

As an American-British couple, we thought Chris was the perfect fit for us with his English wit and charm (and none of the stereotypical DJ cheese) to get everyone on the dance floor. Chris was always available via email or phone and offered helpful guidance and an open mind in determining our song selection for the wedding day. Best of all, Chris custom-edited our first dance song and shortened it to fit our choreography! He was truly a full-service DJ and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 08/12/2010