Dj Buggy Reviews

66 Reviews for Dj Buggy

Dj Buggy 1
Dj Buggy 2

Kristen · Married on 04/26/2014

DJ Buggy was absolutely AMAZING!! He arrived early and was ready to go before everyone arrived - with very little direction he came up with the perfect selection of music for our Wedding reception dinner and dancing - so grateful we hired him! We had a blast and my guests and group loved him so much we visited him at other locations around town where he was DJing over the rest of our trip. I would definitely recommend him and hope I have the chance to use him again!

Sent on 06/06/2014

Stephanie · Married on 04/12/2014

Had a great time! Played everything I asked, was easy to get in touch with, which is important with a destination wedding!

Sent on 05/29/2014

DJ Buggy did a fantastic job at our wedding and was absolutely everything you could ask for. He took the time to sit down with us and really understand not only our musical taste, but also how we wanted our party to go. And he provided everything he promised! I'd definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a high quality DJ for their wedding or event!

Sent on 08/28/2014

DJ Buggy did a fantastic job providing music for our outdoor wedding & reception. He has a friendly easy- going personality and excellent equipment too.
    All of the bride and groom's particular musical requests were granted. The dancing & non -dancing guests, young and older, loved the variety of music that Brandon played.
    DJ Buggy definitely kept the party going, even though the weather was uncooperative. I sincerely recommend his services and would hire him again for other events.

Sent on 05/26/2014

Doug and Amy · Married on 12/08/2013

Can't say enough good things about DJ Buggy and the fantastic service provided for our wedding. His web site made coordinating the time line and music choices extremely easy and the results were four and a half hours of some of our favorite music with a great mix of styles and eras. The bridal partly literally never left the dance floor after dinner. Thanks for the great job and helping to make our day so special.

Sent on 12/16/2013

Lona · Married on 11/18/2013

DJ Buggy is a professional DJ & MC Service. He is always on time, is dressed professionally, and has a true passion for music (no cheesy props or lame out of touch dj talk here). His skills are unmatched and he brings a warm, fun atmosphere to all of his clients’ most important events. From a professional photographer’s point of view, DJ Buggy is a pleasure to work with and ensures a great night is had by all. - Lona, Blueye Images

Kelly · Married on 07/13/2013

Working with DJ Buggy always makes my clients wedding phenominal events! His high energy, skill and experience truly show in every event. When I am working with new clients, I never hesitate to tell them about DJ Buggy and how amazing he is! He always make sure that my clients are well taken care of, have everything and anything that they need and keep the party going all night long. I have never had a bride not love working with him. I highly recommend that any couple who is looking for a DJ check out Buggy. His prices and services are truly top quality and that is hard to find in this industry! – Kelly, Just Save the Date

• O

Olga · Married on 02/09/2013

I can’t say enough great things about DJ Buggy. Our wedding was at Southernmost house, both ceremony and reception. We had a steel drummer during the ceremony, but Brendon was ready to go and was playing as soon as guests started walking from ceremony towards the bar area for cocktail hour. Being on Key West I was worried that DJ may show up in T-shirt and shorts, but Brendon came properly dressed. We never met him before the weeding, communicated via emails, so he came over at some point of the cocktail hour to introduce himself and congratulate us.
    Our music selection included a lot of old French songs which are not your typical wedding playlist, however Brendon managed to find them all and played exactly what we wanted. We also wanted to hear some jazz during the cocktail hour, but didn’t not request any particular songs, yet Brendon’s selection was perfect.
    He was sticking to the playlist we gave him, which I understand is rare case DJ ( 2 month ago I attended the wedding, and bride told me that their DJ didn’t play a single song of their playlist, because he thought he knows better ). Not the case here.
    At some point we realized that the dinner is taking too long and we asked Brendon to play some dancing music of his choice to get the crowd going- he did great! Music was fun and easy to dance to, yet he didn’t play your stereotypical wedding dance songs that everyone is tired of.
    When one of our guests asked to sing karaoke, Brendon ran it by us, to make sure we ok with it.

Overall it was a great event and couldn’t be happier with DJ Buggy.
    He was recommended to us by our wedding planner and I am glad we took her advice and hired Brendon!

Sent on 02/21/2013

Studio · Married on 12/01/2012

DJ Buggy is entertaining, approachable, a joy to work with and a great team player. He totally excels at bringing a party to life, with his ability to read the vibe of the crowd and mash songs, guarantee a great reception. Whether its a wedding, corporate or private event, DJ Buggy will not disappoint! He so much fun to hang with and will guarantee a fabulous time to be had by all…- Julie, Studio Julie Photography

• Bride

TYLER · Married on 09/01/2012

DJ Buggy is the best in town!!! Hands Down!!

He is extremely professional, on time ready to go, knows how to work the crowd, and one of the best djs by far for weddings and events. As locals of Key West, we always have a great time when he’s playing around town. He has a wide variety of music to suite everyone’s needs and has some of the best lights to liven up the party.

He djed our engagement party and wedding and he was a hit. Everyone was up on their feet enjoying his music. Highly recommend and will definitely use his services in the future.

Sent on 11/13/2013

Christen · Married on 01/27/2018

DJ Buggy is awesome! I remember his prices were a little higher than others but so worth it! We have him a few songs we definitely wanted to hear and told him to use his super cool dj skills to do the rest. He literally had all ages dancing all night! It was the bestttttt!

Dj Buggy 3
    Dj Buggy 4
    Sent on 02/15/2018

We hired Brandon and Rustt y together and everyone had a BLAST!

Sent on 04/07/2017

Michelle · Married on 05/19/2018

Dj buggy and Rusty Lemon were great at our wedding. They kept our guests dancing all night long. The music was perfect from start to finish. I would highly recommend these guys for any event. They are awesome!!

Sent on 05/27/2018
  • Olga

Olga · Married on 11/19/2017

We hired DJ Buggy with Rusty Lemmon on guitar and we are so so glad we did! Not only did these two guys do a fantastic job at entertaining our guests but they knew how to start and keep the party going! We couldn't be happier with these two. Even though we sent a list of music for the both of them, they played some awesome songs we didn't think to write down. We would recommend DJ Buggy and Rusty to any couple coming down to Key West to get married wanting to have a great time and pack the dance floor!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Ashley · Married on 05/21/2016

I had the chance to hear Brandon at a reception while I was in the beginning stages of planning my destination wedding and my family and I knew immediately we needed him for our wedding reception. Brandon was essential to making our wedding reception unforgettable. Not only was he very accomodating to our changing decisions but he required very little direction when it came to setting the tone for all parts of the reception. I was able to just tell him the general vibe and few songs I did not want played and he just hit it out of the park. He had everyone dancing from start to finish, without any requests! I've recommended him to other friends planning Florida weddings because he truly is the best.

Sent on 10/21/2016

Very friendly to work with. Would definitely recommend to others getting married in the Florida Keys.

Sent on 11/30/2013