DJ Bob Noell Reviews

DJ Bob Noell 3
DJ Bob Noell 4
DJ Bob Noell 5

Chris Shannon · Married on 06/13/2019

DJ Bob Noell is Awesome !!!

DJ Bob Noell is Awesome !!! Grammy nominated for music production, and he is extremely talented, and what a wonderful speaking voice.. His price was only $450. He explained that he had very low expenses, and he loves making your evening wonderful, and he did ! He treated us as family, and we felt very relaxed. He uses a Bose sound system, up lighting, and put our monogram in laser lighting. If you have the chance, book Bob ! He is the best !

Sent on 06/13/2019

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

Bob was wonderful from the very beginning. He is the most affordable DJ I found. Bob is very responsive and was open to all of my music choices. He is professional and friendly. He's extremely flexible. I gave him a timeline of the wedding reception and we ended up switching some things around because of sun light for pictures and he didn't bat an eye. During the reception, he played music according to the crowd and was able to get people up dancing. I would highly recommend Bob to anyone looking for a DJ. He's very good at what he does and you can tell he does it because he enjoys it. Thanks so much Bob for being a part of our big day! Eric & Ashley

Sent on 06/24/2018

Abigail · Married on 02/10/2018

Bob Noell was outstanding. Everyone had a great time at the reception and he picked the perfect music to play before our ceremony started. His prices can't be beat and he's skilled at what he does. He even set up lighting that had our names and wedding date on the wall. I also sent him a list of music that we like and a list that we don't like (and I wasn't the best about doing this in advance) and he played most of the songs from our list! He also played some other songs that were similar to what we liked so it was all perfect! Everyone was having fun. Would recommend DJ Bob Noell.

Sent on 03/15/2018
    DJ Bob Noell 6
    DJ Bob Noell 7
    DJ Bob Noell 8
    DJ Bob Noell 9
    DJ Bob Noell 10

Skyler · Married on 09/30/2017

Wow! What a deal Bob was! Bob was by far the most affordable DJ I found during my research and he came recommended to us from our wedding coordinator. Bob did an EXCELLENT job! He made sure to play every song I asked and knew exactly how to keep the guests on the dance floor. He was professional, showed up on time, and made sure everything was how I imagined. You can tell he really loves what he does!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Andrus · Married on 08/26/2017

Look no further- DJ Bob Noell's professionalism, responsiveness, flexibility, quality and price cannot be beat! He had the crowd laughing and dancing the whole time at our wedding reception! Not to mention, he is super kind and so willing to meet the bride and groom's needs in whatever they envision happening at their reception. Would 100% recommend!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Katherine · Married on 07/01/2016

Fantastic and affordable DJ. Don't look any further. DJ Bob did an excellent job making sure the reception flowed smoothly. He played exactly what I wanted and threw in a little bit for my parents' friends. My guests raved about how great of a job he did.

Sent on 07/14/2016

Bailey · Married on 06/11/2016

I gave him a list of music to play beforehand, and he incorporated most of these songs, and even added some better ones I didn't think of. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/04/2016

Renee · Married on 10/24/2015

Bob was great at my daughters wedding last weekend! He played all the music we asked for and really kept the party going! Thanks again!!!

Sent on 10/27/2015
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/10/2015

Such a good DJ! Played all of the songs that we wanted & none of the ones that we didn't want!

Sent on 11/16/2015
  • MrsBryant712

Michelle · Married on 07/12/2015

Bob was a great dj. He played everything I asked for and was great at alerting my guests of the next event.

Sent on 07/29/2015

Lenore · Married on 06/13/2015

Bob has been great!! Couldn't ask for a better dj!!

Sent on 01/07/2015

julie · Married on 10/19/2012

Bob was an excellent DJ and he keep the party going all night.

Sent on 10/23/2012

Kathryn · Married on 10/05/2012

I was very pleased with Bob's song selections, timing, professionalism, and willingness to help where needed. I highly recommend him for any/all events!

Sent on 10/25/2012

Bob did a great job at our wedding and for an amazing unbeatable price. We had very specific requests that required a bit of extra guidance but he was always very responsive to our requests and kept everything running on schedule. Our guests had a great time and I thank a lot of that to Bob for keeping the party going.

Sent on 10/30/2014

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

3.4
      3.0
      3.0
      2.0

Bob is a very affordable DJ option compared to all the other DJ's I looked into. He did music for my ceremony and reception, and dd some basic lighting for us as well which looked nice. Only thing is he wasn't very friendly on the wedding day - wouldn't rearrange his set-up schedule to work with one of my bridesmaids who was singing in the wedding (she actually did not get a chance to rehearse her song at all before the wedding because of this, but it ended up working fine and she sang beautifully), and the music selection was not very personal. We had written him the type of music we wanted for the dinner and he played one song from that type during dinner. But, everyone had fun at the wedding and loved the music. So, he's great if you're looking for a more affordable DJ and willing to lose some personalization.

Sent on 11/27/2017

DJ Bob Noell's reply:

The bridesmaid, and her co-singer did rehearse with me at 2:15 pm, in the reception room. When asked, their reply was that this was the very background music that was wanted, and this rehearsal was sufficient. This was witnessed by the wedding coordinator, and the bride's immediate family. I replied that if they needed more time, that I would be in the chapel from 2:30, until 4 pm, which was the ceremony start time. I was there, along side the venue manager, but the singers never showed, due to their need of being photographed, as being in the wedding party..

The music request list from the bride was played in full, and some were repeated.

I am shocked that the bride reviewed me this way, after not only her complimenting me of my performance, before her departure, but also by the groom. The parents of both newly weds, also complimented me with a tip, for an excellent job well done, but they also persuaded me to take some of the leftovers of the buffet home with me. Their reply was that it would go great with the Cowboy game the next day.

I always strive to make the newlyweds enjoy their day, and I always have as witness to this, the venue manager, the wedding coordinator, and the security detail assigned that day. I have their availability as legal witness.