DJ Bob Noell Reviews

21 Reviews for DJ Bob Noell

• morgan

morgan · Married on 08/28/2020

So amazing!

We hired Bob for our wedding at Rustic Grace Estate. He was so easy to work with and made sure that everything went off without a hitch. 100% recommend if you have an event in the Van Alstyne/McKinney area.

Sent on 03/28/2020

DJ Bob Noell's reply:

Thank you Morgan. I am grateful to have been able, to be only a small part of your wonderful celebration. May your marriage be blessed with everlasting happiness !

Amy Mackintosh · Married on 03/08/2020

Kind and Well Priced

Bob was amazing. His price was lower than anyone else I saw. He had me and my guests dancing all night long

Sent on 04/13/2020

DJ Bob Noell's reply:

Thank you Amy for blessing me with this opportunity, to be a part of your celebration. May your marriage be blessed with everlasting happiness !

Alyssa Kool · Married on 01/01/2020

Best. Dj. Ever!

Bob was incredible! His prices are more than reasonable, and we had a great time getting to know him throughout the day. He showed up super early to prepare for our wedding, ensure he had every song correct, and meet us. He was upbeat, fun, and easy going. Bob played music for our ceremony and faded out songs perfectly (without any direction on our side). Moving to the ceremony, he worked with us and COVID regulations to call tables to get food. He has a great voice to announce! Here's the best part - THE DANCE FLOOR WAS PACKED ALL NIGHT LONG!!!! He played great songs, read the crowd, and had people who *never* dance out there having a great time. I cannot begin to speak highly enough of Bob. We will hire him for EVERY event from now on!

Sent on 07/27/2020

DJ Bob Noell's reply:

Thank you Alyssa, for blessing my life with this opportunity, to be a small part of your wedding day ! May your marriage be blessed with everlasting happiness !
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Kane · Married on 12/20/2019

Best and Nicest DJ!!

Bob played exactly what we wanted from our list. He had all the songs we wanted and was super helpful in making some suggestions about the order of the reception, when I asked. Plus, he was the sweetest guy and easy to work with. I highly recommend using Bob as your DJ!!

Sent on 02/13/2020

DJ Bob Noell's reply:

Thank you Tiffany. I am grateful to have been able, to be only a small part of your wonderful celebration. May your marriage be blessed with everlasting happiness !
  • Brittney

Brittney Hartwell · Married on 11/04/2019

Great DJ and price

I was so glad we found Bob, because he didn't break our bank and provided us with the DJ services we needed. He was able to play the songs I wanted at our wedding ceremony and reception. He was also able to read the crowd well and play good songs. He also took song requests. He's a very nice man, had lots of experience with my venue already and all my other vendors loved him too. Would recommend. He even set up an extra couple of lights and a laser thing I wasn't expecting. Good stuff!

Sent on 11/11/2019

DJ Bob Noell's reply:

Thank you Brittney for blessing me with this opportunity, to be a part of your celebration. May your marriage be blessed with everlasting happiness !

Linda Crane · Married on 10/29/2019

DJ Bob Noell is the best !!!

DJ Bob Noell is the best. Excellent talent, wonderful voice, and your best night ever ! Get DJ Bob Noell AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME !

Sent on 10/31/2019

DJ Bob Noell's reply:

Thank you Linda for blessing me with this opportunity, to be a part of your celebration. May your marriage be blessed with everlasting happiness !

Chris Shannon · Married on 06/13/2019

DJ Bob Noell is Awesome !!!

DJ Bob Noell is Awesome !!! Grammy nominated for music production, and he is extremely talented, and what a wonderful speaking voice.. His price was only $450. He explained that he had very low expenses, and he loves making your evening wonderful, and he did ! He treated us as family, and we felt very relaxed. He uses a Bose sound system, up lighting, and put our monogram in laser lighting. If you have the chance, book Bob ! He is the best !

Sent on 06/13/2019

DJ Bob Noell's reply:

Thank you Chris, for blessing my life with this opportunity, to be a part of your wedding day ! May your marriage be blessed with everlasting happiness !

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

Bob was wonderful from the very beginning. He is the most affordable DJ I found. Bob is very responsive and was open to all of my music choices. He is professional and friendly. He's extremely flexible. I gave him a timeline of the wedding reception and we ended up switching some things around because of sun light for pictures and he didn't bat an eye. During the reception, he played music according to the crowd and was able to get people up dancing. I would highly recommend Bob to anyone looking for a DJ. He's very good at what he does and you can tell he does it because he enjoys it. Thanks so much Bob for being a part of our big day! Eric & Ashley

Sent on 06/24/2018

DJ Bob Noell's reply:

Thank you Ashley, for blessing my life with this opportunity, to share in your wedding day ! May your marriage be blessed with everlasting happiness !
  • Abigail

Abigail · Married on 02/10/2018

Bob Noell was outstanding. Everyone had a great time at the reception and he picked the perfect music to play before our ceremony started. His prices can't be beat and he's skilled at what he does. He even set up lighting that had our names and wedding date on the wall. I also sent him a list of music that we like and a list that we don't like (and I wasn't the best about doing this in advance) and he played most of the songs from our list! He also played some other songs that were similar to what we liked so it was all perfect! Everyone was having fun. Would recommend DJ Bob Noell.

Sent on 03/15/2018

DJ Bob Noell's reply:

Thank you Abigail. I am grateful to have been able, to be a small part of your wonderful celebration. May your marriage be blessed with everlasting happiness !

Skyler · Married on 09/30/2017

Wow! What a deal Bob was! Bob was by far the most affordable DJ I found during my research and he came recommended to us from our wedding coordinator. Bob did an EXCELLENT job! He made sure to play every song I asked and knew exactly how to keep the guests on the dance floor. He was professional, showed up on time, and made sure everything was how I imagined. You can tell he really loves what he does!

Sent on 11/14/2017

DJ Bob Noell's reply:

Thank you Skyler for blessing me with this opportunity, to be a part of your celebration. May your marriage be blessed with everlasting happiness !

Andrus · Married on 08/26/2017

Look no further- DJ Bob Noell's professionalism, responsiveness, flexibility, quality and price cannot be beat! He had the crowd laughing and dancing the whole time at our wedding reception! Not to mention, he is super kind and so willing to meet the bride and groom's needs in whatever they envision happening at their reception. Would 100% recommend!

Sent on 09/18/2017

DJ Bob Noell's reply:

Thank you Andrus, for blessing my life with this opportunity, to share in your wedding day ! May your marriage be blessed with everlasting happiness !

Katherine · Married on 07/01/2016

Fantastic and affordable DJ. Don't look any further. DJ Bob did an excellent job making sure the reception flowed smoothly. He played exactly what I wanted and threw in a little bit for my parents' friends. My guests raved about how great of a job he did.

Sent on 07/14/2016

DJ Bob Noell's reply:

Thank you Katherine. I am grateful to have been able, to be only a small part of your wonderful celebration. May your marriage be blessed with everlasting happiness !

Bailey · Married on 06/11/2016

I gave him a list of music to play beforehand, and he incorporated most of these songs, and even added some better ones I didn't think of. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/04/2016

DJ Bob Noell's reply:

Thank you Bailey for blessing me with this opportunity, to be a part of your celebration. May your marriage be blessed with everlasting happiness !

Renee · Married on 10/24/2015

Bob was great at my daughters wedding last weekend! He played all the music we asked for and really kept the party going! Thanks again!!!

Sent on 10/27/2015

DJ Bob Noell's reply:

Thank you Renee, for blessing my life with this opportunity, to share in your daughter's wedding day ! May her marriage be blessed with everlasting happiness !
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/10/2015

Such a good DJ! Played all of the songs that we wanted & none of the ones that we didn't want!

Sent on 11/16/2015

• MrsBryant712

Michelle · Married on 07/12/2015

Bob was a great dj. He played everything I asked for and was great at alerting my guests of the next event.

Sent on 07/29/2015

DJ Bob Noell's reply:

Thank you Michelle. I am grateful to have been able, to be only a small part of your wonderful celebration. May your marriage be blessed with everlasting happiness !

Lenore · Married on 06/13/2015

Bob has been great!! Couldn't ask for a better dj!!

Sent on 01/07/2015

DJ Bob Noell's reply:

Thank you Lenore, for blessing my life with this opportunity, to share in your wedding day ! May your marriage be blessed with everlasting happiness !

julie · Married on 10/19/2012

Bob was an excellent DJ and he keep the party going all night.

Sent on 10/23/2012

DJ Bob Noell's reply:

Thank you Julie, for blessing my life with this opportunity, to share in your wedding day ! May your marriage be blessed with everlasting happiness !

Kathryn · Married on 10/05/2012

I was very pleased with Bob's song selections, timing, professionalism, and willingness to help where needed. I highly recommend him for any/all events!

Sent on 10/25/2012

DJ Bob Noell's reply:

Thank you Kathryn. I am grateful to have been able, to be only a small part of your wonderful celebration. May your marriage be blessed with everlasting happiness !

Bob did a great job at our wedding and for an amazing unbeatable price. We had very specific requests that required a bit of extra guidance but he was always very responsive to our requests and kept everything running on schedule. Our guests had a great time and I thank a lot of that to Bob for keeping the party going.

Sent on 10/30/2014

DJ Bob Noell's reply:

Thank you, for blessing my life with this opportunity, to share in your wedding day ! May your marriage be blessed with everlasting happiness !

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

3.4
      3.0
      3.0
      2.0

Bob is a very affordable DJ option compared to all the other DJ's I looked into. He did music for my ceremony and reception, and dd some basic lighting for us as well which looked nice. Only thing is he wasn't very friendly on the wedding day - wouldn't rearrange his set-up schedule to work with one of my bridesmaids who was singing in the wedding (she actually did not get a chance to rehearse her song at all before the wedding because of this, but it ended up working fine and she sang beautifully), and the music selection was not very personal. We had written him the type of music we wanted for the dinner and he played one song from that type during dinner. But, everyone had fun at the wedding and loved the music. So, he's great if you're looking for a more affordable DJ and willing to lose some personalization.

Sent on 11/27/2017

DJ Bob Noell's reply:

The bridesmaid, and her co-singer did rehearse with me at 2:15 pm, in the reception room. When asked, their reply was that this was the very background music that was wanted, and this rehearsal was sufficient. This was witnessed by the wedding coordinator, and the bride's immediate family. I replied that if they needed more time, that I would be in the chapel from 2:30, until 4 pm, which was the ceremony start time. I was there, along side the venue manager, but the singers never showed, due to their need of being photographed, as being in the wedding party..

The music request list from the bride was played in full, and some were repeated.

I am shocked that the bride reviewed me this way, after not only her complimenting me of my performance, before her departure, but also by the groom. The parents of both newly weds, also complimented me with a tip, for an excellent job well done, but they also persuaded me to take some of the leftovers of the buffet home with me. Their reply was that it would go great with the Cowboy game the next day.

I always strive to make the newlyweds enjoy their day, and I always have as witness to this, the venue manager, the wedding coordinator, and the security detail assigned that day. I have their availability as legal witness.