DJ Bishop Entertainment Reviews

45 Reviews for DJ Bishop Entertainment

DJ Bishop Entertainment 1
DJ Bishop Entertainment 2

Matthew · Married on 10/22/2017

From start to finish everything about the experience was nothing but top notch. DJ Bishop knows exactly what to play to get the crowd moving. He is nothing but professional and will make you at ease during your experience. 2 thumbs wayyyyy up!

Sent on 10/24/2017

kelly · Married on 10/21/2017

Dj bishop was amazing. Got everyone up and dancing and even got out on the floor to teach everyone a dance. He truely helped make our wedding day perfect, played everything we asked for. Was extremely flexible with last minute table position. Everyone at our wedding loved the music and we couldn't have asked for a better MC

Sent on 10/22/2017
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/30/2017

DJ Bishop was one of the most outstanding individuals I've ever had the pleasure of working with. His super understanding, "you still have time to decide" attitude put my husband's and my mind at ease. He has tons of experience and is willing to work with the couple to bring their ideas to life. We had "do not play songs", which were not played and a TON of "must play" songs of which all were played when the moment was right. He is super prepared and quickly responds to all questions and requests. There was not a single moment of the reception when guests were not on the dancefloor. We could not have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Desiree · Married on 09/03/2017

Dj Bishop did an amazing job for us! We love him so much!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Sherolde · Married on 08/26/2017

I was pleased with DJ Bishop from the very first telephone conversation. I knew immediately that he was the type of DJ I needed for my wedding. He always returned phone calls and when he met with us for the first time he was able to get an idea of the type of couple we were and what was important to us.

Most importantly, he kept people on the dance floor and he was so committed to making our event a success that he even got on the dance floor and taught the guest to line dance. Don't make the mistake of choosing a DJ for price alone, although he was reasonably priced, but, you need a DJ that knows that it's all about you and that's what he works towards the entire event.

I would never use another DJ and neither should you!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Kelly · Married on 06/11/2017

Dj Bishop is worth every penny. He was so awesome to work with and guided us along the way. He's def 5 star... The guests still talk about how great he was. Thank you again Dj Bishop :)

Sent on 06/26/2017

Desiree · Married on 06/02/2017

Wow this man is amazing he listened to all of our request. He prepared music for a special dance we put together and it was on point. Thank you DJ Bishop for making my night a night to remember!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Nye · Married on 03/25/2017

I discovered DJ Bishop online & immediately booked him. Once we had our first consultation, his personality & professionalism put my wife's mind at ease. He had our reception jumping the entire time. The dance floor was never empty. At the end of the night, several of our guests took his card, and others told me how great he was!! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our special night

Sent on 03/28/2017

Rosa · event on 12/30/2016

We were absolutely delighted with the services of DJ Bishop. Our daughter's sweet sixteen party had 150 people attending. 60 percent friends, 40 percent family. He had everyone on that dance floor. I mean everyone. The teenagers, the grandparents, age did not matter.

He was prompt, set up without problems, he gave advice on how to start things and end things. He brought lighting that gave the room atmosphere. That dance floor was packed for the entire night. I knew everything went exceptionally well, when the ice cream bar came out and no one wanted to get off the dance floor. At the end of the party, when he played the last song, they groaned that the night was coming to an end.

Everyone danced the night away . Absolutely wonderful. I would use him for all my events, without any hesitation. I would recommend his services, especially if you are looking to make your party a success.

Sent on 01/11/2018

Ali · Married on 11/12/2016

DJ Bishop did an incredible job at our wedding! We are so happy that we chose him. There was not one guest that didn't comment about how great the DJ was and how much they loved the music that was played. He did such an amazing job getting everyone on the dancr floor. We would HIGHLY recommend hiring DJ Bishop for whatever occasion/event you need a DJ for. He truly is the best!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Amanda · Married on 10/22/2016

Harold was a phenomenal DJ. One of the things that really stood out was that he had focused on us. It was about what we had wanted and not about someone else. Making our playlist was very easy and convenient. During the reception he had everyone on the dance floor and i loved that he participated in the group dances. Everyone was complementing us on the music and how much they enjoyed it. He made our big day special by setting the right tone and vibe. He was such a pleasure to work with and i highly recommend him.

Sent on 11/19/2016

Pat · Married on 06/18/2016

My fiancée and I booked DJ Bishop for our wedding and he knocked it out of the park. He brought up things about the music and the atmosphere it creates that we would have never even thought of. Overall he was extremely professional and you can clearly see that he enjoys what he does!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Michelle · Married on 01/02/2016

DJ Bishop was amazing! He kept our dance floor packed by playing awesome music. He also was reasonably priced and very flexible. We are very happy we selected him for our wedding.

Sent on 01/03/2016
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 11/28/2015

Bishop was absolutely perfect. Picking music for my wedding was a lot harder than I thought it would be, but Bishop was great with suggestions and just knowing what to play. He was also really flexible with playing requests and checking in with me when my friends really wanted him to play the wobble. (I originally said no line dances.) I don't think I have seen a dj read the crowd so well! He had the dance floor packed the entire night, and my family couldn't stop talking about how fun he made everything. If you want a dj who really cares about making your event everything you want it to be, I would recommend dj Bishop a thousand times!

Taylor · Married on 09/18/2015

I first saw DJ Bishop at a bridal expo at aloft in mount laurel(where I got married) and I instantly knew I wanted him to be our DJ. He was playing music and had the music video on the screen as well. (Aka video mixing) I LOVED the idea of having a visual element to dancing. I booked him 3 years in advance(I had a long engagement) and he was amazing every step of the way. He met up with me multiple times and assured me that he would keep the dance floor packed, which he so did!! He also had great suggestions for what to play at certain times which I loved. He gave great guidance! The most important thing though is that he clearly loves what he does. You can tell he enjoys seeing people dancing to his mixes! I had 200 people at my wedding and the dance floor was packed the entire time. He even joined in! He was so nice, professional, and just down right awesome! I am sad that my wedding is over and that I am not working with him anymore, but all the more reason to recommend him to everyone I know! Thanks again for making the night all about dancing!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Amazing DJ from start to finish. Well put together and very reliable. Comes before time ready to make your extravagant event just come out better then you expected. Just when I think he don't have the Spanish music I want him to play, he had played every song I wanted and more. Another thing I loved about DJBISHOP was his passion and proffesonalism.

Sent on 12/28/2015

DJ Bishop was professional from start to finish! He was punctual, flexible and kept the crowd happy and dancing until the night was done. You actually heard my crowd "Aww" in disappointment when he declared he was playing the last song for the evening. ?? I would most definitely use his business again!

• W

Wayne · Married on 10/18/2014

DJ Bishop provided music for our wedding and reception. He knew exactly what we wanted after a 30 minute meeting. He was energetic and kept the dance floor packed without stealing our spotlight. I have already referred him to two other couples and we look forward to seeing him in the future.

Robert · Married on 08/03/2007

DJ Bishop was the DJ at my wedding back in 2007 and he was very professional and flexible. My wife and I told him the style that we were looking for and he exceeded our expectations. Not only was DJ Bishop great in playing music but he made sure our reception went smooth. Since he was an awesome DJ at our wedding, my friends and family have also requested him for their events. You will not regret in choosing DJ Bishop.

Jayson Shields · Married on 09/23/2018

Amazing night

Dj Bishop delivered as stated in the contract. Very involved with not only My bride and I. But meshed perfect with our guest. Great music and nice equipment. Our night was perfect!

Sent on 11/24/2018