47 Reviews for DJ Billman Productions

Uplighting (2)
Do-Not-Play List (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Photobooth (1)

I am so glad I went with DJ Billman for our special day. DJ Jon was amazing and had perfect suggestions for our small and intimate wedding reception. I could not have asked for anyone better to be a part of our special day.

Thank you again!
-Ivette + Trevor

Profile Picture Ivette, 11/11/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

This guy was amazing. Well worth the money. So professional, kind and enjoyable. He kept the reception moving for sure.

Profile Picture nancy, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had so much fun at our wedding reception and so did all of our guests! They played the music we requested in a very timely manner and everyone loved the photo tower that we got with our package. We were very happy with our choice and would recommend him to our friends.

Profile Picture Akshay, 12/4/16, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

DJ John is the best! So accommodating and made my wedding fun!

Profile Picture Brittani, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Billman did an amazing job. He played almost everything on our list and MCed the entire not allowing it to flow nicely. We were late of course and he still keep me on track and included all the things I request. I got tons of complements on my DJ. Dance floor was popping all night and my uplight was fabulous. I have 2 family members getting married and the wanted to know if DJ Billman and Amanda travel outside FL.

Amanda was amazing. I wanted to stick to my time line and kept giving her a hard time about stopping for photos (I was already late) but I am sure I am going to love the pictures I was trying to say no too. Together they are a powerful team and they enjoyed themselves as well.

All I can say is wonderful. You can get great quality and an affordable price because of vendors like them.

Personal note - I have been told my wedding was Epic, beautiful, pop all night and prefect. Could not have happened without you setting the tone and moving us right along. Thank you so very very much

Profile Picture User5509913, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Great DJ! Really kept the crowd pumped up and excited.

Profile Picture User5294341, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

The did a great job getting our guests up on the dance floor. Everyone was having great time so we decided to add an extra hour last minute and they did without hesitation, it was great :)

Profile Picture Tiffany , 1/2/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, Liability Insurance

He was amazing at our wedding!! I highly recommend him!!

Profile Picture Mariah, 4/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

I hired Dj Billman and his wife Amanda to Dj and photo my wedding ceremony and reception.They are so wonderful at what they do.I was so impressed by all the great shots Amanda was taking from me getting ready for the wedding til the very end of reception.Dj Billman really knew how to get everyone on the dance floor and had my reception hopping everyone can't stop talking about how much fun they had.My teenage daughter wants me to plan another party soon just to have him Dj again.I highly recommend you consider Dj Billman for your dj and photographer.Anna & Tony Tharpe

Profile Picture Anna, 4/12/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

DJ Billman and his team did a fantastic job. They were extremely professional and very supportive of our unique musical tastes (everything from country to EDM). He had all of our requests and was able to blend in his own music as he felt appropriate based on the mood of the reception. His timing was perfect and his flexibility allowed us to keep the party going an extra hour. My brother is a wedding DJ out in Maui and he also said DJ Billman and team were terrific. Thank you so much for making our special day truly memorable.

Profile Picture Joe, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bill and Amanda were great! My husband and I had an awesome time. They played everything we asked for and kept our guests dancing all night! Their website made it so easy to make song selections and to plug in all special songs. We would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding or special event!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Danielle, 10/4/14, 2 Reviews
4.7

Amanda and Bill were wonderful to work with. They were pleasant and professional at all times. They listened to what we wanted and kept the party going. Our guest really enjoyed the music and stayed on the dance floor all night long. We had a wonderful time and would definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture User3103782, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I could not be happier with this DJ. I have used him for two events now and everything was great. Amanda is so pleasant to work through the preparations with and DJ Billman is great! They listen to the requests and play exactly what you want. Amanda and Bill are extremely professional and are genuinely passionate about their services. I would highly recommend DJ Billman for any event.

Profile Picture User4225161, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My wedding was everything I had dreamed, from start to finish! Every song which I had planned for the ceremony was perfect. The microphone for the officiant sounded great, all of my guests said they heard my husband and I exchange our vows. DJ Billman himself is such a nice guy. He and his wife made such a great team between making sure all of the music on our playlist was played throughout the evening. I loved the convenience of my husband and I building our own custom playlist through his website, as well as the wedding timeline feature which helped me to feel like I was in control of the wedding. DJ BIllman took every request from our guests and even fit in my dad's taste in Willie Nelson somehow!!! The dancing was AWESOME and my favorite part of my wedding. Our first dance was so romantic, and the dance with my dad got me all choked up! :) Every song on my playlist was played, and DJ Billman is a super nice guy, very polite, professional and easy to work with! You will be thrilled with your choice. Thank you DJ Billman and Amanda for all your help in making my wedding phenomenal!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We have used the same DJ service probably for about 12 years. They did just fine entertaining the kids but my coordinators wanted a fun and upbeat person to really get the crowd motivated. BTW this was a school event not a wedding but I had to share our experience because of how wonderful they were to work with. DJ Billman arrived early for us and provided the uplighting, DJ service and photography. They were so friendly and helped us with additional things such as setting up a projector for our slideshow and also showing the students some line dances and keeping them happy. They provided the lights with a really cool lavender purple color for the walls and also did our photos around the room. The kids had a blast and even the parents said it looked like a lot more fun this year. We had just the students stay for the dance. I couldn't believe how cool this was but as a bonus they made us a library of our photos online and we were able to print them for our students. Thank you so much you guys we had such a wonderful time and will be calling you next year!

Profile Picture User4078196, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

I booked DJ Billman strictly from a recommendation and I was beyond happy! We had such a great time dancing at our reception. His music was upbeat but also appropriate for all ages. DJ Billman kept the music fun and catered to everyone's taste. He was also very patient and easy to work with. I would absolutely book him again. He made my reception exactly what I had hoped for, a celebration for everyone to let loose and have a great time!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 3/8/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Billman was FANTASTIC!! The dance floor was packed all night long and so many of our guests said we had the best DJ they had ever seen and heard! Our wedding reception was the most fun I've ever had and DJ Billman with his crew were amazing. I highly recommend him for any event. His staff is great and very helpful and his website helps you plan out all the details to make your event super special. I absolutely loved loved loved my wedding reception and will never forget all the fun we had dancing with DJ Billman!!

Profile Picture jill, 2/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

The most important thing for a wedding were fantastic with this DJ! The ceremony music was perfect, all of the music was right on point and recessional was correct. The bridal party entrances were amazing, and the first dance was such a fun mix which DJ Billman created himself for us for free!!!! The actual reception part was so much fun and all my guests were impressed with the DJ and wanted to know how where we found him!!! You will be glad you picked this professional, fun, and down to earth DJ.

Profile Picture Adam, 3/16/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I looked all over the internet and got quotes from several DJ companies, and was so afraid to have a showy cheesy DJ for my wedding...but as soon as I spoke with DJ Billman and staff on the phone, I knew I had my DJ. He is so nice, always answers my emails and calls quickly, and had a wedding timeline to make my reception organized and smooth.The bridal party introductions were flawless, all the dances were right on point, and the dance floor was packed all night!! I would defiinitely recommend this DJ for quality above all overpriced DJ's!

Profile Picture Jamie, 2/16/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I was so unsure looking at all the search engines at what DJ would make my wedding successful, fun, but still affordable. I booked with DJ Billman and their photography services, because they were professional, efficient, and really really nice staff. I got 2 photographers for a whole day for half the cost of the other companies quoted online!! And not to mention, the photo's from my wedding came out so beautiful! I loved having the prints given to us on CD's, so my husband and I did not have to pay for printing. DJ Billman himself made the wedding so fun and played everything we asked, and took requests from our guests. I would definitely recommend him and staff for any type of party or wedding. I will definitely be using them for future parties!!!

Profile Picture Melanie, 1/5/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

What a breath of fresh air to having entertainment to a wedding reception! DJ Billman is such a genuinely nice guy, great on the mic, ran the whole reception very well. He played everything on our music list, a feature I loved!!! Having the entire music library on the web made it so easy. Everything was on point, the dance floor was packed most of the night, and even fit in my parent's and grandparent's for slow dances! I would definitely recommend him for weddings!!! He will not disappoint!

Profile Picture Valerie, 12/15/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I started planning my wedding over a year ago, and was so afraid of all the different DJ"s! Most were too showy, expensive, and just seemed too flashy for a high high price. As soon as I met with DJ Billman, I knew I had the DJ we wanted to work with. He is so easy to work with, organized, fun and had the floor PACKED for several hours. For an affordable price compared to the others, and the QUALITY of the service, I would highly recommend booking for your wedding. My wedding day was a breeze and every is still talking about it :) Thank you DJ Billman and staff!!!!

Profile Picture Karen, 12/9/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I was very impressed with DJ Billman and staff. They answered all of our questions very quickly, were always available to help us with the planning process, and made our wedding day such a fun and organized day. DJ Billman has a high energy level, great at motivating the guests to dance, and played a nice mix of music throughout the reception. We had the DJ and photo package, and I received the prints fairly quickly. I loved that we had the rights to the photo's and could print them ourselves rather then paying extra for expensive photo's we did not need. Both photographers were super nice, easy to work with, and the photo's came out so nice!!! Thank you DJ Billman and staff for such an unforgettable and fun day. You made my wedding day!

Profile Picture Julie, 12/8/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Billman is an extremely personable, outgoing, fun, and engaging DJ! He played everything which I had requested on my music list, and was able to fit in a little bit of music to have all different age groups on the dance floor. He lined up our bridal party and announced all the names correctly, gave a great entrance for our first entrance as husband and wife, and became the event planner for my wedding! I cannot express how grateful I am to have picked a professional, fun and affordable DJ for my wedding who did not dissapoint!!! Thank you DJ Billman for making my wedding a fun and unforgettable event :)

Profile Picture User2833105, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My fiance and I looked all over the internet to find an affordable, and not "over the top" DJ for our wedding reception. All of the DJ's sent us an extremely high quote, and it was hard to find a good quality DJ with the right amount of experience, who was affordable. When I met with DJ Billman, I knew instantly we found the right DJ for our reception. He gave us a Wedding Timeline to complete ahead of time, and it made the week of my wedding so much easier!! I was borderline Bridezilla that week, and my wedding ended up being a blast! Everything was right on point the whole evening. The dance floor was packed, and he stuck to the music list we gave him. The DJ Billman website was awesome in picking and choosing the music for the reception, he has his entire music library on the website to make it easier. I was very impressed, and would highly recommend him to any couple looking for great quality, nice and outgoing personality, for an affordable price!

Profile Picture User2836710, 2+ years ago, 1 Review