dj andi mobile music entertainment Reviews

35 | Monterey, CA

35 Reviews for dj andi mobile music entertainment

Christina · Married on 05/05/2015

DJ Andi is absolutely amazing! Always thought being a DJ would be an amazing experience and I believe I found my kindred spirit in Andi! She is genuine and listens to all of your ideas and has great suggestions to add as well. Everything was perfect, and she even handled my crazy dad who kept making request after request :) if I am ever back in the area and need a fabulous DJ, she will be the only one I'd hire!

Sent on 05/13/2015

Vicki · Married on 05/02/2015

We hired DJ Andi for our wedding at the Perry House and she was absolutely wonderful. So personable and easy to work with. She was so helpful in helping me understand the flow of the day. I gave her a "do not play" list, gave her some must play songs for certain aspects of the ceremony and first dance and such and let her run with the rest. Our guests didn't stop dancing all night! She really kept the party going. We had a wonderful time and she was a big part of that for us and our guests. Thank you so much, Andi. :-)

Sent on 08/09/2015

Mystere · event on: 12/21/2014

Andrea's service was perfect! Her bright energy and graciousness was appreciated by all who attended this 80th birthday celebration. She worked with us before the celebration to determine our needs and desires. She knew the venue and staff of Spanish Bay quite well and needed nothing from the hostess. She provided MC support and kept our guests moving from one event to the next. And, the music she chose had EVERYONE from 3yrs old to 80 yrs old out on the dance floor. She provides a turn-key operation - and brings the party to the party. Wow!

Sent on 03/16/2015

Kelley · Married on 09/13/2014

DJ Andi did our wedding last weekend and did an amazing job! She was great and kept everyone on the dance floor all night!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Sandy · Married on 05/17/2014

DJ Andi is great to work with, friendly, and super fun. She definitely caters to your tastes and does a great job interacting with the crowd and took everyone's suggestions to heart.

Sent on 06/09/2014

DJ Andi does more than just play music. She gets involved in helping you plan your ceremony and reception. She was amazing. And affordable. You get more for your money with DJ Andi. My wife and I couldn't have made a better choice. Everyone loved our reception...even my dad was dancing!

Sent on 04/20/2014

Meghan · Married on 07/13/2013

We had signed a contract with DNA Entertainment well over a year before our wedding on July 13, 2013 at the Perry House in Monterey. We contracted with Anthony the owner to have Andrea as our DJ for the event. We had been coordinating our time line and music preferences with Andi several months before the event. Two weeks before the wedding Anthony told Andi that he wanted her to train a DJ at our wedding. She did not want to do that and notified our wedding planner. We agreed with Andi that she needed to pay full attention at our event and not be distracted while trying to train a new DJ. When trying to reach Anthony regarding this matter he avoided our phone calls and emails. When my mother finally reached him he was very deceptive with her and rude and unprofessional with our wedding planner. He told us that Andi no longer was employed with DNA and our only options were to have another DJ or a refund of my deposit. Andi was willing to complete the contract and DJ our event, but Anthony would not allow it. This was not the type of stress you want two weeks before your wedding. We asked Andi if she would be able to DJ the wedding without DNA representing her and she agreed. She charged us less money and did a fantastic job. My fiancé is a musician and the music in our wedding was an integral part of our day. Andi was very professional and our day was perfect! She even taped our ceremony on her Iphone and put it on UTUBE for us. She definitely went above and beyond. She was very professional not only during the event but even dealing with the situation with DNA and Anthony. The only thing that Anthony did that was proper was give us a refund. So take our advice and call DJ Andi for your event and avoid DNA at all costs.

Sent on 08/03/2013

Rachel · Married on 09/01/2012

I couldn't have asked for a better DJ! From the moment I booked her we just clicked and everything had an amazing flow. She was so accommodating with my crazy schedule, helped me find all my necessary songs and she really just made my special day extra special. My guests and I never got off the dance floor. The way she read the crowd and played music everyone loved was exceptional! Anytime I or anyone for that matter needs a DJ, she is my go to girl by far!!

Sent on 03/16/2015
  • V Crow

Violeta · Married on 03/11/2017

DJ Andi is awesome! She has a lot of experience DJing at The Perry House and she offers the most competitive price. She is flexible in terms of hours and is very willing to accommodate your requests. She kept the party alive and was super excited to work with us. The only problem we had was partly our fault because there a few things kept changing in our plans up until the day before the wedding, like who would give a toast or when exactly to invite people to the dancefloor. Since we had filled out DJ Andi's PDF files several days in advance, those changes were not easily registered, and even though we talked on the phone a couple days before and sent a few email updates, things may have gotten lost in translation (my fault), because there were a couple glitches during the reception. My suggestions to DJ Andi would be to have a more dynamic way than a PDF to collect all that information, like a Google survey or Spreadsheet that sends her an email update anytime you make any changes, so she is kept up-to-date with your changing plans and can contact you for clarification. Despite those couple mistakes, everyone had a ton of fun and we had the best party ever!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Patrick · Married on 01/24/2016

We had DJ Andi for our wedding at The Perry House. Our music choice was a little different from the norm but she did a great job with it! She is super friendly and happy to accommodate any style of music you like as well as take special requests from guests. Our only complaint is that our first dance song was the wrong version but that was partly our fault for not being specific enough in our request. We highly recommend DJ Andi! She is truly fantastic!

Sent on 03/20/2016