DJ Alexander Entertainment Reviews

21 | Cumming, GA

21 Reviews for DJ Alexander Entertainment

21 DJ Alexander Entertainment Reviews

David · Getting married on 12/01/2019

Oh my what a Wedding!!! David and Lisa were incredible in so many ways. The dance floor never stopped and the organization of the wedding was perfect. Easy to work with, informative and totally professional. My wife and I and all of our guests can not recommend DJ Alexander enough. 5 stars is not enough. Thank you for a perfect day!

Courtney · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful!

DJ Alexander did an amazing job with planning our reception! Him and his wife made our timeline and made sure everything stayed on track and was fun! They always responded quickly and helped with any question I had! Also, their website to request songs and to give information for grand entrances is easy to use!
    The best part was the personalization of their service! They added special touches/surprises that our guests LOVED! They even had a little surprise for us at the reception! They made our wedding more amazing than I could have imagined!

• Julie

Julie · Married on 10/13/2018

Laughter, love, and dancing

When we first met DJ Alexander he told us that his goal was to make sure that everyone at the reception would have fun. He absolutely delivered. Between laughing at the stories he put together about the bridal party, the sweet recap of our love story, and the non-stop dancing by people of all ages (one guest got so jiggy with it she threw out her hip), everyone and I mean EVERYONE had a great time at our wedding. He really helped make our wedding incredible and was an absolute pleasure to work with. 10/10 would recommend.

• kimcrabtree

Kim · Married on 09/08/2018

The music selection was great and David was a pleasure to work with! Communication was fantastic and greatly appreciated. Will recommend to everyone I know!

Teri · Married on 08/25/2018

This is the way to go for a stress free event. The rehearsal practice went very well. Everybody knew what to do.

The wedding directors knew just how to explain to each person their job and the order that they were supposed to go in at the ceremony. It was just perfect! Everybody was relaxed and just followed the directions that they were told to do and it flowed.
    If you want a personal and unique way of doing a program for the night they are it. I have never been to a wedding that has been so free-flowing and intimate and fun as this wedding and the DJ was the key as far as keeping everyone in a festive mood. It had little personal touches to it throughout the program and the music was just the right level of sound so people could talk but loud enough to really be able to get out and enjoy dancing. It was a complete success I recommend them highly. You will not be disappointed.

Brandon · Married on 08/25/2018

DJ Alexander Entertainment was absolutely amazing and I couldn't recommend any service higher. From the time you have your first meeting, you will see that they are more than just a DJ service. They have a wide variety of options to make your wedding amazing with the credentials to back it up. Every step of the way, DJ Alexander entertainment was professional and very accommodating, willing to work with us to help find the options that would make our special day perfect. Then comes the wedding day. DJ Alexander entertainment is very flexible and knowledgeable in reacting to what your audience/guests want in a party. We provided them with a list of music and styles that we wished to be played and also allowed him the freedom to choose his own playlists based off of their own experience. During our wedding, we noticed that some guests were not dancing to the songs we chose but before we even needed to ask for corrections, you could hear the Music subtly shift through genres until the entire venue was out on the dance floor. Long story short, I ve had countless guests approach me and tell me how much fun they had that night and it was all thanks to DJ Alexander entertainment.

Jackie · Married on 08/25/2018

My son's wedding was magical for many reasons, but I strongly believe that DJ Alexander's attention to detail, wit and ability to personilize the event to the Bride and Groom elevated the experieced to new hights... literally for EVERYONE! Not only was he a joy to work with, but was also instrumental in plotting several heartwarming surprises for the Bride and Groom, and their parents. I can say the experience was so sweet and rewarding there were no dry eyes in the room. You know it was awesome when even a ten year old boy was overcomed with emotion! The party atmosphere was great and everyone had fun time on the dance floor. Our wedding guests, and family continue to share nothing but great comments about their experience. In fact the one word used most often to describe it is PERFECT!

DJ Alexander Entertainment 1

Cathy · Married on 08/11/2018

David and Lisa do an amazing job! It's easy to see this is their passion.

Margaret · Married on 08/11/2018

We hired DJ Alexander Entertainment for our wedding. From the initial contact David was very personable and caring. He really wanted to get to know “us”. We told him we wanted a fun and memorable wedding. I must say they delivered and he is worth every penny and more!

He worked with us in order to personalize and plan our wedding reception, and not one detail was left out. He offered suggestions of things to do that we would have never thought of. Our wedding was everything we had wished for and so much more because of him. They are so much more than just a DJ … he is truly entertaining and added so many personal touches to create a memorable day for us.

Our guests kept commenting on how good they were and how much fun they had. We can’t think them enough for all that they did. I truly recommend DJ Alexander Entertainment, if you want a fun, memorable and a once in a lifetime experience, then you need to call them now!

M. Parker

Ravin · Married on 07/14/2018

Excellent response time. I didn't get to book with them, but I was really impressed with their response time. Thanks!

• F

Frances · Married on 07/14/2018

Best DJ ever!!!! He made the wedding an absolutely perfect day! He and his wife were wonderful! I would hire them over and over and over again! Highly recommend !!!

Jo Ann · Married on 06/23/2018

David and Lisa did a great job for my granddaughter’s wedding. They went out of their way to make sure that everything was planned and scheduled perfectly. All the wedding party was introduced in a way to made them feel very special, even the flowers girls. He had recorded messages during the introductions that was touching and timely, he even had a recorded message from a close friend that was not able to attend. His attention to detail and organization made the wedding fun touching and perfect. The music section was great and there was a lot of dancing. He made my granddaughter’s wedding so much fun, not only for her and the groom but for everyone that attended.

Savannah · Married on 06/23/2018

My husband and I had the privilege of using DJ Alexander Entertainment at our wedding in June. There are truly no words that explain how amazing they made our special night. They planned out every little detail of the night so well and we were so surprised at how personalized they made everything. It was more than we ever dreamed of and wouldn’t have been the same without them. We didn’t feel like it was just like any other wedding we had been to in the past. They truly make it special and unquie for the bride and groome. We had numerous people compliment them after our wedding. Our guests were blown away at how well they did and how they made our wedding so special to us. We also had several friends requesting to use them at their weddings. It may sound like I am exaggerating, but I promise this is all so true. I would them to anyone because they will be a good fit for any couple because they spend so much time making each couple’s special day so unique. Thank you both for truly giving us a fairy tale wedding!

Megan · Married on 12/09/2017

DJ Alexander was amazing! He played such an awesome variety of music all guest were able to enjoy themselves! He was accommodating and very well organized. I highly recommend DJ Alexander!

Jerrod · Married on 11/18/2017

Vet courteous and professional. Worked with us every step of the way.

Sarah · Married on 11/18/2017

David and Lisa were amazing to work with. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ for the special occasions in their lives.

Laurie · Married on 11/05/2017

Alexander was so accommodating! He played all the music requested and had his own playlists for the rest of the wedding. He and his wife are so sweet and kept the party going! Definitely recommend for all dj services!

Dale & Paula · Married on 04/23/2016

We had a terrific time with David! He had great attention to detail and planned the event well. We enjoyed the whole evening!

DJ Alexander Entertainment 2

Carrol · Married on 06/20/2015

There is not enough room for all of the wonderful things that I could write about DJ Alexander. David went far and beyond our expectations. I was impressed with the professionalism, dedication and attention to detail that was given. From the planning to the the reception - everything was perfect! The music choices were fantastic and he had everybody dancing all night. I would highly recommend DJ Alexander to anyone.

Mike · event on: 12/19/2015

What an incredible talent with David and his wife Lisa. I used their Photobooth services for our corporate event at Lake Lanier Island on 12/19. They arrived early and were already set up to go. Even when our coordinator asked them to relocate for a better location...they made it happen! We still get comments about the great photos that our guests were able to take as memories of a great night. They brought props...and not just a hat and some glasses. They had all kinds of props to make the experience fun and memorable. We will continue to use David and the awesome Photobooth! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!