15 Reviews for DJ Alexander Entertainment

Microphones (3)
Sound/PA System (3)
Liability Insurance (1)
14 DJ Alexander Entertainment Reviews

Oh my what a Wedding!!! David and Lisa were incredible in so many ways. The dance floor never stopped and the organization of the wedding was perfect. Easy to work with, informative and totally professional. My wife and I and all of our guests can not recommend DJ Alexander enough. 5 stars is not enough. Thank you for a perfect day!

Profile Picture David, 12/1/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

The music selection was great and David was a pleasure to work with! Communication was fantastic and greatly appreciated. Will recommend to everyone I know!

Profile Picture Kim, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This is the way to go for a stress free event. The rehearsal practice went very well. Everybody knew what to do.

The wedding directors knew just how to explain to each person their job and the order that they were supposed to go in at the ceremony. It was just perfect! Everybody was relaxed and just followed the directions that they were told to do and it flowed.
If you want a personal and unique way of doing a program for the night they are it. I have never been to a wedding that has been so free-flowing and intimate and fun as this wedding and the DJ was the key as far as keeping everyone in a festive mood. It had little personal touches to it throughout the program and the music was just the right level of sound so people could talk but loud enough to really be able to get out and enjoy dancing. It was a complete success I recommend them highly. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Teri, 8/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Alexander Entertainment was absolutely amazing and I couldn't recommend any service higher. From the time you have your first meeting, you will see that they are more than just a DJ service. They have a wide variety of options to make your wedding amazing with the credentials to back it up. Every step of the way, DJ Alexander entertainment was professional and very accommodating, willing to work with us to help find the options that would make our special day perfect. Then comes the wedding day. DJ Alexander entertainment is very flexible and knowledgeable in reacting to what your audience/guests want in a party. We provided them with a list of music and styles that we wished to be played and also allowed him the freedom to choose his own playlists based off of their own experience. During our wedding, we noticed that some guests were not dancing to the songs we chose but before we even needed to ask for corrections, you could hear the Music subtly shift through genres until the entire venue was out on the dance floor. Long story short, I ve had countless guests approach me and tell me how much fun they had that night and it was all thanks to DJ Alexander entertainment.

Profile Picture Brandon, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

My son's wedding was magical for many reasons, but I strongly believe that DJ Alexander's attention to detail, wit and ability to personilize the event to the Bride and Groom elevated the experieced to new hights... literally for EVERYONE! Not only was he a joy to work with, but was also instrumental in plotting several heartwarming surprises for the Bride and Groom, and their parents. I can say the experience was so sweet and rewarding there were no dry eyes in the room. You know it was awesome when even a ten year old boy was overcomed with emotion! The party atmosphere was great and everyone had fun time on the dance floor. Our wedding guests, and family continue to share nothing but great comments about their experience. In fact the one word used most often to describe it is PERFECT!

Photo for DJ Alexander Entertainment Review - Son - Mother Dance
Profile Picture Jackie, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Excellent response time. I didn't get to book with them, but I was really impressed with their response time. Thanks!

Profile Picture Ravin, 7/14/18, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation

Best DJ ever!!!! He made the wedding an absolutely perfect day! He and his wife were wonderful! I would hire them over and over and over again! Highly recommend !!!

Profile Picture Frances , 7/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

DJ Alexander was amazing! He played such an awesome variety of music all guest were able to enjoy themselves! He was accommodating and very well organized. I highly recommend DJ Alexander!

Profile Picture Megan, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Vet courteous and professional. Worked with us every step of the way.

Profile Picture Jerrod, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David and Lisa were amazing to work with. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ for the special occasions in their lives.

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Alexander was so accommodating! He played all the music requested and had his own playlists for the rest of the wedding. He and his wife are so sweet and kept the party going! Definitely recommend for all dj services!

Profile Picture Laurie, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had a terrific time with David! He had great attention to detail and planned the event well. We enjoyed the whole evening!

Profile Picture Dale & Paula, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

There is not enough room for all of the wonderful things that I could write about DJ Alexander. David went far and beyond our expectations. I was impressed with the professionalism, dedication and attention to detail that was given. From the planning to the the reception - everything was perfect! The music choices were fantastic and he had everybody dancing all night. I would highly recommend DJ Alexander to anyone.

Profile Picture Carrol, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC