11 Reviews for DJ Alexander Entertainment

Microphones (2)
Sound/PA System (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
10 DJ Alexander Entertainment Reviews

Oh my what a Wedding!!! David and Lisa were incredible in so many ways. The dance floor never stopped and the organization of the wedding was perfect. Easy to work with, informative and totally professional. My wife and I and all of our guests can not recommend DJ Alexander enough. 5 stars is not enough. Thank you for a perfect day!

Profile Picture David, 12/1/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

The music selection was great and David was a pleasure to work with! Communication was fantastic and greatly appreciated. Will recommend to everyone I know!

Profile Picture Kim, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Excellent response time. I didn't get to book with them, but I was really impressed with their response time. Thanks!

Profile Picture Ravin, 7/14/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation

DJ Alexander was amazing! He played such an awesome variety of music all guest were able to enjoy themselves! He was accommodating and very well organized. I highly recommend DJ Alexander!

Profile Picture Megan, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Vet courteous and professional. Worked with us every step of the way.

Profile Picture Jerrod, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David and Lisa were amazing to work with. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ for the special occasions in their lives.

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Alexander was so accommodating! He played all the music requested and had his own playlists for the rest of the wedding. He and his wife are so sweet and kept the party going! Definitely recommend for all dj services!

Profile Picture Laurie, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had a terrific time with David! He had great attention to detail and planned the event well. We enjoyed the whole evening!

Profile Picture Dale & Paula, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

There is not enough room for all of the wonderful things that I could write about DJ Alexander. David went far and beyond our expectations. I was impressed with the professionalism, dedication and attention to detail that was given. From the planning to the the reception - everything was perfect! The music choices were fantastic and he had everybody dancing all night. I would highly recommend DJ Alexander to anyone.

Profile Picture Carrol, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC