About DJ Alexander Entertainment

Voted Best Wedding DJ

My name is David Alexander and I am a professional DJ and a certified Master of Ceremonies (MC) for weddings. I create unique and FUN wedding receptions. I am very passionate about creating a fun and memorable wedding reception celebration. After all, you do not want someone to just show up and play music, you want an experience of a lifetime - and that is what I deliver. This day should be a reflection of who you are and the love you both share. We make this happen no matter what your personal tastes are.

How are we different? I have invested many hours in private performance workshops, and attend annual DJ conferences to learn new ideas and trends. It is what allows me to serve you even better.
Your "Love Story" - This presentation is one of the items I am known for and one of many ideas that I do to personalize your wedding day.
Wedding Party Introductions - This is always fun! I do not just introduce your wedding party by their names ... I inform your guests of "who" they are and how they relate to the both you. These are usually a little comical and really gets your guests ready for a "Celebration"!
The above examples are just a few reasons of what separates us from other DJs.

I will also assist you in the planning of your reception. I am a certified wedding planner (CWP) and this helps me communicate and work with your planner and other vendors. All of us will work together to customize your reception to your tastes and your vision. I think every wedding reception should be a unique reflection of the bride and groom’s personality, humor and style. Similar to a movie, where the bride and groom are the “STARS” and I serve as the director, keeping the spotlight focused on them along with their family and friends.

Because music trends are constantly changing, we continually update our music library to ensure that we always have the music our clients want to hear. Our library includes Today’s Top Hits, Pop, Disco, Motown, Oldies, 70’s, 80’s, 90's, Rock, R&B, Soul, Country and Jazz.

We also provide state of the art sound, lighting effects and a photo booth, which are certain to add flare to any event. Our set up is clean, organized and elegant.

We service the greater Atlanta, Georgia area, Georgia and the Southeast areas.

Contact DJ Alexander Entertainment of Atlanta today to schedule your complimentary initial consultation?.  Your vision with our ideas, talent and dedication will make your dreams come true. Call or text us at 678-232-5006 or email us at dj@djofatlanta.com

Categories: Wedding DJ

MC (2)
Microphones (2)
Sound/PA System (2)
Liability Insurance (1)

Oh my what a Wedding!!! David and Lisa were incredible in so many ways. The dance floor never stopped and the organization of the wedding was perfect. Easy to work with, informative and totally professional. My wife and I and all of our guests can not recommend DJ Alexander enough. 5 stars is not enough. Thank you for a perfect day!

Profile Picture David, 12/1/19, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

The music selection was great and David was a pleasure to work with! Communication was fantastic and greatly appreciated. Will recommend to everyone I know!

Profile Picture Kim, 9/8/18, 1 Review

This deal has
SOLD OUT

Free Option With Any Booked Wedding Package

$350.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Choose a free option if booked with any of our wedding packages. You can choose one of the following options for free (normally $350): - Ceremony Sound - Uplighting -Projected Monogram - (Can not be combined with any other offers or discounts.)
Offer Expires: 01/31/2018
#WWbe0753d74f72f1ae

1 ENDORSEMENT

Events

2620 Gentry Walk Court, Cumming, GA 30041   See On Map
678-232-5006 (phone)
DJ Alexander Entertainment is a wedding DJ and Master of Ceremonies from Georgia servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Atlanta, North Georgia, and the Southeast. DJ Alexander Entertainment is a professional DJ and MC that has been part of the Georgia wedding industry since 2011 specializing in weddings.